• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lyanna Ch. 01: The Oral Test

Lyanna Ch. 01: The Oral Test

Jackson B. Morrison was an average man on his thirties. He made his career as a Literature teacher at campus and was a respected one. He still had some girls spinning around him, obviously eager for him to bend them over his desk and make them his. He was not a very handsome man but had something, a don't-know-what attitude that made freshmen women gasp.

Nevertheless, although he had a raging erection almost every day during his classes, he wouldn't touch them. He was a family man now, with a daughter and a son and willing to have more. His beautiful wife, Lyanna, was the only woman of his life, and no other -he trusted- would be able to give him a better sexual relief than she would: whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted it.

She was indeed a gorgeous woman on her late twenties: not tall and not very buxom either, but what she lacked in proportions she made up in "technique". She had been the I-don't-care-with-whom-if-it-is-wild-sex slut on campus when she studied at the local university and he was one of her teachers. He was very naive then and when they met on one of the classes, he thought she was a common girl surrounded by awful lies, because the rumours about her being a nympho spread across campus almost as soon as she got there from a distant town.

Besides, no one could blame him: who would think badly of the cute girl who sat cross-legged at the first row of chairs. He never saw her dressing "improperly" during classes and she was very smart: quick to learn and with a good memory and analytic skills. And, though she never raised her hand when he asked a question, she always knew the right answer when asked directly. By the end of the month, he was even considering to try and save this great student from the poison of rumours.

That changed the day he decided to take the first oral exam on classic literature. "Oral". Remembering that made him laugh. He had just finished one of his classes and had around half an hour to "relax", as some days he needed an "extra release" around midday. His work wasn't tough and he liked it, but having so many pretty and willing girls around made him very sexually stressed, and having the sluttiest of wives sometimes wasn't enough.

So he headed to the fourth floor once again. As he climbed the stairs, he had to gather all his will so as not to touch himself. He couldn't stand it all the way from the ground floor and grabbed his groin twice when he thought no one was around.

Once he reached the correct floor, he went to the storage room, halfway walking, halfway running. The last two floors were unused from 11 to 14 so he had plenty of time for his "relaxing touch". He dropped his pants almost as soon as he entered the storage room.

He was not alone in that floor today: three girls were practising at the gymnastics room, but he did not mind, as he was sure they didn't see him. He positioned himself against a wall, hidden behind a wooden plank and began his masturbation while trying to resume his memories of that first encounter with Lyanna.

He remembered it too well: she was wearing a plain knee-length skirt of a dark red, and matching lace above a white shirt. She also sported a hairband of the same colour. She looked so beautiful that everyone on the class took notice of her: the girls were obviously jealous, throwing knives at her with their eyes, but the boys, and him, were wondering about what colour would be her underwear, although he dismissed the idea as quickly as he could and began with the test.

"We will be having an oral exam about classic literature today", he stated.

"Boo" was the general response.

"Very well..." he continued, "I'll call you one by one and you'll come to my desk. I'll ask you three questions and after answering, you may leave. The results will be available tomorrow morning" and that was all. He then started calling the students, beginning with those he thought would be less prepared and with whom he'll need more time, and left the more intelligent or more prepared or those who showed more interest on his course last. And at the very last was Lyanna. He already knew she would pass easily as she wrote a very good essay on the subject, but he was not prepared for what was going to happen.

The students started going to his desk to answer his questions and then left, and the classroom became emptier as the hour progressed until, at last only he and Lyanna remained. There were only five minutes left before the bell rang, that was barely enough time for her to answer one quick question, but that was enough, as he already knew how good student she was.

Therefore, due to the lack of time he only asked her to explain whatever she liked from the unit. She chose to talk about Catulo, a roman poet. Very obvious as her essay has been about the poems he wrote to a lover. When she told him she would try to "defend" the position of Lesbia (Catulo's lover) against how he treats her on the last poems, he was startled. Lesbia was a noble woman, but also a courtesan with many lovers. But what did she meant with "defend"?

"Lesbia..." she began. They were both seated on opposite sides of the desk, but then she got up from her chair and walked around the desk until she was standing in front of him. All the way around, she used her index finger to trail over the edge of the table. He looked at her astonished, not knowing what was happening, and she replied biting her lower lip.

"Lesbia had certain needs" she continued with a sensual tone, moving one hand slowly up to her mouth and biting one finger, while moving the other downwards and under the folds of her skirt. She then sat on the edge of the desk and started rubbing her pussy with one hand, making sure the skirt was high enough for him to see his naked pussy, and fondling her breasts with the other.

"What are you..." he tried to protest, obviously shocked.

"We, girls, have certain needs" she interrupted him and then added raising her skirt with both hands "can't you see how wet I am because of you?" He was very capable of seeing her glistening cunt but he couldn't move. She then shoved her fingers inside her moistened slit, making a show for him.

"What... we... you... shouldn't" he tried to argue but she silenced him taking her hand off her pussy and into his mouth.

"Don't you wanna taste me?" she said with a girlish voice. He didn't know what to do and didn't move so she started moving her fingers and probing inside his mouth making sure he had a nice taste of her juices. Then she took her saliva-and-pussy coated hand from his mouth and shoved it home inside her.

He couldn't believe it, "the rumours are true!" he thought, as he remained astonished with his mouth open. All the while, she continued sliding her fingers in and out of her slit, which became more and more wet each time and the classroom became filled with the aroma of her sex.

"What will I do?" he thought smelling the air "I'll have to give another class in this stale air". But what made him worry made her more and more excited. She had laid herself back on the desk: her head hanging on the other side across from him, and her pussy flashing at him, glistening with the juices that ran down her thighs. She was very close to an orgasm now and arched her back, which made her breasts press against the material of the shirt: the buttons couldn't hold them any longer and her breasts spilled out, not being held by any bra. Meanwhile, she was impaling herself, moving her hand in and out of her pussy, fisting herself.

He was completely shocked and still unable to move while she was hit by the climax of pleasure and she almost sat in the desk before falling limp over it. And there she remained for a while, seemingly dead if not because of her belly heaving up and down marking her breathing.

She was not a crier one, but neither was she completely quiet. Someone must have heard her moans from outside and so he looked in the direction of the main door just in time to see the lock twitch and the door opened and there stood Marie, another teacher with whom he had been dating for a while. He then looked at Lyanna, who had got up a little, holding her upper body with her elbows and looking back at him with a lustful smile. Then he looked away at the door, at his date, trying to find the words to explain. However, luckily for him, she was not looking inside as someone had caught her attention just in time.

"...Mr. Morrison is not inside" he heard a boy say, "He left right after class". He knew the voice, maybe it was a student from his class, but he didn't know. Marie then stood out, closed the door and went away. That was all the excitement he needed, he had blown his load right on his pants the moment he saw her at the door.

Lyanna knew it from the moment he looked at her and then down at his groin and then at her again. She then looked at his wet pants and giggled, which made him feel so ashamed, his cheeks burning. He tried to look away but she climbed down the desk and seated herself over him pressing her pussy against his groin, mixing her moisture with his, and her chest against his, coating him in sweat. After that, she planted a passionate kiss on his lips and started wiggling her ass, rubbing her slit up and down his groin. In less than a minute, the combined sloppy sounds of the kissing and the grinding of sex over sex had his rod back up.

In the darkness of the storage room, Jackson was rubbing his manhood like a madman, oblivious to whatever happened around him. The girls on the other room had finished their practise and were now laid against the other side of the wall the he was laid on. If he had been listening he would have heard them talk about guys and being very specific on how they liked to be treated on bed. They were also talking about Lucy, who "had surely left their practise to look around for a cock to stick in her ass" as the two of them commented giggling.

They were right, as Lucy had sneaked out when she saw Mr. Morrison in the hallway and was now in the storage room with him, completely nude kneeling in front of him, waiting for him to launch his entire load into her needy mouth. But it was taking too much and after a while, she decided to help him by sucking his cock. The new sensation startled him, but he was too lost in his exciting memories he thought it was just part of his imagination, remembering what Lyanna had done next, and grabbed Lucy's head absentmindedly.

Lyanna had broken the kiss and tugged at his belt and fly, and then pulled his pants and boxers down letting his cock spring free. She then pulled at his shirt and ripped it open, the buttons being scattered all around them. After that, she lied against his body like before, now having no piece of cloth between them, and started wiggling her body again, her breasts against his chest, and her pussy against his manhood. She did so making sure the tip of his cock went in and out of her.

"Do you like it, professor?" she asked again in a mixed, girlish-seductive tone. He did not answer with words but with moans and so, she continued her ministrations over him until he started pumping out his load. When she felt his cum shot at the entrance of her pussy, she grounded her ass hard impaling herself on the cumming piece of meat. She raised a little and then grounded hard again twice, each time he shot another jet of cum deep inside her, and each time a mixture of his cum and her juices burst out of her.

That day had been great and remembering that first encounter with Lyanna always had him over the edge. But this time at the storage room had been different, more "real", and when he opened his eyes he saw the cause: a cum coated beauty was smiling up at him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lyanna Ch. 01: The Oral Test

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds