• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 06: Maid Service

Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 06: Maid Service

12

Author's note: Each story in this series is complete and separate, with no plot or characters in common with the others. Only one thin thread connects them.

Many thanks to Wanting2BDesired for first editing and improving this story.

What can I say about Zyraphyre? Mere words cannot express the gratitude to this amazing editor for the skill, ideas and patience in shaping this story into something much better than it was.

The German version of this story is posted in German Literotica as Zimmerreinigung by Egon Hoppe.

I do a lot of traveling on business, and wherever I stay, whether it's the only motel in a small town or a five-star hotel, I leave a tip for the maids who clean the rooms -- at least $20 for every night I'm there, no matter how cheap the room is.

One reason is because I realize that these women -- I've never encountered any men -- are among the lowest paid and hardest working members of the workforce, even with the tips. Though they know that not everyone tips maids, they take the job with the expectation that most hotel guests understand the unwritten rule.

At one time, I didn't understand the rule, but learning about it made such an impression on me that I've been a good tipper ever since, including restaurants, coffee houses, car washes and everywhere I see a tip box. It's a habit that's automatic.

My realization dawned on me early one morning at an expensive hotel in Seattle. I was awakened by an urgency between my legs. I automatically began to get up to go to the bathroom, but then I felt some hands push me back down on the bed.

That got me wide awake in a second. The room was dark, and I couldn't see what was going on, but I could feel.

I was lying on my stomach, and I felt hands pushing on my back and another hand pushing my head into the pillow, not hard enough to smother me, but enough to prevent me from yelling. I also realized what woke me up. It was fingers going into my ass.

The fingers were pushing something greasy into me. My body jerked, but I couldn't move much. The fingers went away, and something else was inserted. It went in smoothly through the grease, and it was uncomfortable as it climbed up my colon. It felt like it must have reached my intestines before it finally stopped.

A second later, I felt warm liquid starting to flow into me out of the tube that had been pushed deep inside me, and some fingers fiddling with my balls. The fingers released my balls a minute later, but the hands kept pushing me down as the liquid filled me so full it pushed my stomach out.

When the flow stopped, the tube was pulled out. The hands that had been holding me down rolled me over onto my back. Part of the pillow was still pressed into my mouth, but my eyes were uncovered. The lights in the room were on, and I could finally see who was there.

It was an odd group. They were all women dressed in hotel maid uniforms. Three of them had towels wrapped around their heads like Muslims, so all I could see was their eyes. Some were Hispanic, some Asian, some black and some white. They looked like they ranged in age between twenty and forty, and their body types were all over the place -- slim, stocky, curvy -- but none of them was fat.

One of the white ones began talking. She had a heavy Eastern European accent.

"Mr. Morris," she said, "please pay attention, because not much time. Now six-thirty, and some of us starting shift at eight. We put string around balls, like Yo-Yo string. If you not cooperate, we pull. Agatha show him."

One of the Latinas pulled me up so I was sitting. I looked down to where I felt something pulling between my legs. I saw my testicles moving forward slowly, away from my body.

They were being pulled by a string held by one of the Asian women. As she pulled, the white woman said, "Make move and Agatha pulls. Will hurt. If balls come off, you not man no more. So please relax, Mr. Morris, and listen.

"My name is Gertrude, and we are members from Liberated Maids of America. See our pin in shape of vacuum cleaner with LMA on it. Gertrude not real name. Code names in LMA, secret organization. Me from Lithuania. Founders of LMA from former Communist countries. We know secrecy.

"We grateful to be living with liberty and justice for all. We work hard so children go to college. We love Americans, most generous people in world. But some Americans like people in the old country -- mean, nasty, crooked. They not living under communism, so why they take advantage and cheat?

"Sorry you squirm, Mr. Morris. Warm soapy water want out. Two choices: one, you take Agatha's hand, and she lead you to the bathroom and help you get clean. Then come back and listen more.

"Other choice: If you try yell or anything else, we keep pillow on mouth and hold you on bed. We cover us in plastic. We lift you and carry you around room while soapy water do work.

"We hold you on bed, dresser, furniture, closet, ironing board, bathtub, shower, inside little refrigerator -- even inside safe. When everything inside you out, we make you lie on bed until shift start. We report manager strange smell from your room.

"Smell usually mean suicide, so manager call police. We put chain up so key not work. When police begin breaking door, we release you and leave through balcony.

"You explain police what happened. Maybe they believe your story."

Gertrude paused and put her face close to me and looked me directly in the eye. She looked dead serious.

"If you choose this way, Mr. Morris, I sad, because you never know why we do this or when we visit you again. You really uncomfortable now, twist body, bite teeth, sweat. You need decide quickly. Say 'toilet' or we start walk you around room."

As the pillow stuffed in my mouth was pulled out, I gasped and shouted "Toilet!" and ran with Agatha to the bathroom, barely making it in time. Agatha dampened a cloth and ran it back and forth across my forehead as I cramped and spasmed.

After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled me into the shower and washed me all over with the hand-held shower head as I held onto the support handle. I was shaking so hard I could barely stand.

When she had dried me, Agatha pulled me to the bed and pushed me down on my back. Gertrude began talking as Agatha lifted my legs and pushed them back over me so my ass was lifted up. One of the other women came forward and pushed some more grease into me followed by the tube again and more warm liquid.

"We do this one more, Mr. Morris," Gertrude said. "Where was I? Oh yes. Some people in wonderful America selfish and mean -- or not understand tips. Hotel pay us low to keep room costs down and expect tips to pay rest.

"When we stiffed, not happy. Once, twice a year on vacation, we accept. But not businessman and businesswoman who spend many nights with us. Why some not leave a cent for the maids?

"Liberated Maids of America not union. We educational and rehabilitation organization. When we discover cheapaholic, we begin tracking until we find right moment for intervention. We try cure. Tonight your cure."

"Wait a minute," I said. My body was filled with the warm liquid, and I already wanted to run back to the bathroom, so I spoke fast.

"Now that I know what's expected, I'll be glad to do my share."

"Appreciate that," said Gertrude. "Sounds like intervention have good chance for success. But we very careful before we go this far. Only when nothing else works!

"Do you remember month ago, five-star hotel in Denver? In bar? Unusual lady talk to you?"

I nodded.

************

She was Eurasian with a strikingly beautiful face and the kind of body that caught the eye of everyone in the room, especially because she was dressed in an outfit that exposed it perfectly.

As soon as she sat down next to me, I knew she had made a mistake. Even if I had been looking for paid company, she was totally out of my price range. Since I knew I wouldn't be one of her customers, I relaxed and enjoyed conversing with her.

We talked a long time before she must have realized I didn't have enough money to invite her to my room. She had class, because she was friendly right up to the moment she said she had to leave.

***********

"That was Ethel," said Gertrude. "Not real name. Not call girl. Once one of us, but looks got her a job in office and free English lessons, Man who hire her disappointed because she not sleep job, but he keep her anyway. He tell her he get reward from looking at her every day.

"Ethel feel guilty about good fortune, but not her fault she beautiful. Jealousy not allowed in Liberated Maids of America. We all grateful for being in land of free and happy when member do well.

"She insist on staying member and helping us when she can. You talked about your work. She talked about friends, hotel maids, how hard we work, how we sometimes stiffed.

"You tell Ethel not up to guests to make up for low hotel pay. You say you tired of all tip boxes showing up everywhere. You say you never tip, except in restaurants. She try different ways to explain how you hurt us and our families. She say you listen politely but no hear what she saying.

"When we get her report, we knew intervention necessary. You look like you need to go with Agatha again."

When Agatha had finished cleaning me up a second time and we returned to the bed, I was exhausted, so I didn't resist much when she and some other women moved me around until I was lying on my back in the middle of the large bed with a thick pillow under my head. Gertrude began speaking again.

"I sorry, Mr. Morris, that not part of intervention. Necessary because we now filming. Video in good taste. Now begin.

"Three ladies with the towels across their faces holding the video cameras auxiliary members of Liberated Maids of America, because not liberated yet. Illegals. Work as hard as any of us, but scared of deportation, so not show faces. They shoot video.

"Ready to begin now, Mr. Morris. We teach you some of things we do for you so you appreciate and be more generous.

"Prudence taking off clothes. She from Ukraine and work hard. She totally crazy with sex. We tell her she no need to take clothes off for intervention, but she want. We tell her use only hands, but she also use mouth.

"She love sucking, but boyfriend scared. He from Dominican Republic, very superstitious. He tell her she like vacuum cleaner sucking soul out of him.

"If she giggle while she suck, she having orgasm. She like your looks. If you come here again and see her, she might come to your bed when shift over, but she not whore. No want money."

Prudence had a cute face. She was slim with pale white skin, natural blond hair and oversized natural breasts that bounced against each other as she climbed on the bed. She knelt sideways next to me, and there was something innocent about her when she kissed me on the cheek.

She leaned over my crotch, and I gasped as she sucked me into her mouth with the force of a tornado. In a second, I was hard as a rock, and in another second, she let me drop from her mouth and smiled at me lasciviously. She had high cheekbones and blue eyes.

Without further stimulation, I slowly started sagging, and she watched until I was in a heap and then sucked me up quickly again. This time she bobbed her head up and down a little, and I started responding. She again stopped and waited until I was soft again. Two more times, and I was starting to get anxious. I needed to come, but she wouldn't let me.

"Preview, Mr. Morris," Gertrude announced. "Prudence play like that until her turn. She will show you how to spray counter. She know how to make you frustrate.

"This Victoria, Mr. Morris. She more modest than Prudence. She teach you about cleaning the sink."

I could see that Victoria was short and stocky, with a plain but not ugly face. She climbed over me, and I couldn't see a thing, because when she got on her hands and knees on top of me facing my feet, her skirt went over my head. All was darkness until a pair of hands lifted her skirt and folded it over on top of her back.

Then I could see that Victoria wasn't wearing underwear and between her legs there was an abundance of black curly hair. I had never seen such thick, dense hair on any woman, not even on top of their heads.

"Spread legs for Mr. Morris, so he can see drain," Prudence ordered. "Sink greasy from sweat because Victoria just finish shift. Hard work. Clean wet and hairy sinks every day. So much hair in sink. Cover drain. Need to get through hair to wipe drain clean.

"Prudence, please put pillows under Mr. Morris head so he close to sink. Thank you.

"Time to open mouth and work on sink with pink rag. Push through hair until pink rag feel sink. Put pink rag into sink and start wiping. Don't have all morning, Mr. Morris. Feel tug on string around your balls? Reminder."

I got the idea and began licking Victoria's hairy secret. She spread her legs more, which lowered them and pushed my face further into her pubic hair. It was now covering everything from my forehead to my chin, and it was smelly and slimy.

I kept licking and she kept spreading until finally I felt it. My tongue hit an opening from which the juices were running. I hesitated, and then I felt another tug on my balls, so I pushed my tongue into her vagina and began licking all around it. When I licked the little button at the top, Victoria jumped and came down hard on me.

"Sorry," I heard her say as she lifted back up so she wouldn't smother me.

Her fluids mixed with her sweat were pouring out of her as I licked. They covered my face and went into my nose and mouth. The flavor and smell almost made me retch, but I kept licking and tried to speed up because I figured that she wouldn't get off me until she got off.

I heard heavy breathing above me, and then I felt her body moving on top of me. She was moving her legs further apart and rubbing her vagina across my face. I gave up trying to lick her and concentrated on trying to breathe around the greasy, hairy mess that was smothering me as she slid it around my face.

Finally, her movements got faster and she gave a short shriek and slammed down onto me. She squirmed and gave little cries for about a minute before she collapsed forward.

I was busy with Victoria, but I occasionally felt Prudence's mouth sucking and teasing me to erection and then letting me go. As Victoria got off the bed, I felt a pressing pain in my balls. I needed desperately to come, but that didn't seem to be in the plan.

"Very good, Mr. Morris," Gertrude said. "You did nice job of cleaning out sink. Disgusting job, no? But there are worse ones. Here is Nora. She teach you two things: washing around the toilet and brushing the bowl.

I looked at Nora. She looked Middle Eastern, maybe Arabic. Sultry and sexy, she had a lot on top that was pushing against her uniform. But even before she got on the bed, it was apparent what her most prominent feature was. She was well proportioned, except for her ass, which looked like a beach ball.

Like, Victoria, Nora didn't have any underwear on, and soon I was in the dark again, with that huge ass on my face. Again, the lights came back when her skirt was folded back by Gertrude.

She was sitting so her butt crack was against my nose. Her butt was large, but it wasn't flabby and dimply. It was smooth and firm. I felt Prudence suck me in again as Gertrude began talking.

"Mr. Morris, washing around toilet and brushing bowl not fun. Some maids from Asia think it impure and unholy to do that for anyone except families, but because they love America, they get job done.

"First step is clear everything from area around toilet to see what we doing. So you grab ass and pull cheeks apart. Do you need tug on balls?

"Please pull wider. See all the hair inside crack. It fall onto tile floor. Needs mopping up. Start pushing pink mop on damp, smelly hair. There, you got it! A little harder with mop, please."

After I pulled open Nora's cheeks, my head was adjusted on the pillows so my tongue could start licking inside her crack. On the way up and down, I went over the bud in the middle. I tried to go over it fast. The hair tasted and smelled much worse than the hair around Victoria's vagina. I was starting to get dizzy from the atmosphere.

"Very good, Mr. Morris," Gertrude said. "You did good job around toilet. Now it's into the toilet with your brush. Nora's going to open it by pushing. Then you put your pink toilet brush deep inside so you can brush down to bottom."

She stopped when she heard me retching.

"Wait, Nora. He sound like some of us the first time we clean bowl. Let him rest."

After a minute, I felt a tug at my balls. I opened my eyes and looked up. There was Nora's big ass above me like a wrecking ball that was about to smash my head into little pieces. I shuddered as Gertrude spoke.

"Start with hands again, Mr. Morris. Spread wide, wider. Nora, start pushing. Mr. Morris lick. Good. Now push pink toilet brush deep inside. Push head. Good. Half of head now inside her butt. Keep brush going inside toilet. She move a lot. Means you doing fine. Breathe through nose.

"She use fingers in front while your pink brush cleaning toilet. There she goes. She starting to move on your face. If she push you too much into her ass, just hold breath."

As Nora's anal muscles gripped my tongue tightly and she moved her butt over my face, I tried to hold my breath, but finally I couldn't. I was suffocating. I was going to die with my tongue inside her ass, a horrible stench in my nose and a nauseating taste in my mouth. I was feeling faint. My life was almost over, and then I felt her come down hard, pushing me in even deeper.

Suddenly, with a loud sloppy sound, she was off of me. I felt my tongue pull out of her, and I saw light. I gasped for air and began crying.

"There, there, Mr. Morris, worst is over," said Gertrude. "Cleaning the bowl never fun. You learned, I think."

Through my tears, I began begging. I would give the Liberated Maids of America a generous donation to further their good work. I would recommend the organization to everyone I knew. I would do anything they wanted.

I tried to sound coherent through my tears, but Prudence wasn't helping. She had her mouth on me again and was sucking and bobbing and sending me almost through the ceiling before she stopped just short of letting me come. The pain in my balls was growing stronger, and I felt like I was going to lose my mind if I didn't come soon.

"Don't want money, Mr. Morris, just appreciation. When you understand things hotel maids do, we know you help us. Intervention going great so far. Almost done.

"Brett next up, won't take long. She show how to fluff the pillows."

I was lying on the bed in a heap, but suddenly I felt two strong hands grab my shoulders and pull me up. At first I thought Brett was a muscular man, a bodybuilder. But despite the buzz haircut, she had breasts and was wearing a maid's uniform. She pulled me to the edge of the bed and sat me down. The bed was high and my feet dangled. She sat down next to me on my left. She was bigger than me. Her feet didn't dangle.

I felt her right arm moving across my back until it got to my right side, and then she put it around me and grabbed me below my arm pit and began pulling me toward her and down. I tried to lean back, but she was so strong that she easily pulled me across her lap until my head was hanging down on the left side of her legs.

"We fluff lot of pillows every day," said Gertrude. "We slap them into shape so they nice and plump. Each of us slap maybe fifty, sixty times each shift. Brett only do twenty-five for your pillows. I count. One."

When Brett's huge hand came down on my bare ass, I screamed so loud that I thought everyone in the hotel must have heard me. Someone quickly stuffed a hand towel in my mouth. As she continued, the pain radiated from my cheeks into every part of my body. I thought it couldn't get any worse, but it did, because Brett was just warming up. Each of her blows seemed to be harder than the one before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 06: Maid Service

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds