• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Gift Is Unwrapped

The Gift Is Unwrapped

This story is the continuation of my other story "MILF Finds Herself on Adult Site". Please make sure to read that one first. Thank you.

*****

The guys in her office were in for a show that day.

Before going to work, she hurriedly logged in to her FB account, and changed her DP. She put up a photo of her at her nieces' wedding; in which she was wearing a yellow designer saree with a single layer of transparent paloo, clearing showing all the details of her yellow sleeveless matching blouse underneath.

This was necessary for her plan to identify "rituslut".

The previous ten days had been a blur for Ritu. Mentally overwhelmed by 'her' thread on an online adult forum site, she was bordering on physical exhaustion too. Sleeping only a couple of hours each night, she browsed through the vulgar comments showered on to her photos by her 'fans'. The whole event was akin to an enthralling adventure in the mundane life of this office boss.

As expected, her new DP on FB (the yellow saree one) had quickly found itself to the pages of the thread. There, it was decorated with the juiciest of comments, fit only for a cheap prostitute. But she, the sophisticated high-class office manager, had found a perverted sense of sexual pleasure in those comments.

"The whore is in form now"

"Tear off the hooks on her blouse!"

"I can suck on this bitch's tasty breasts all night long!"

Also, real-life photos that were being snapped in the office continued to make their presence felt on a regular basis. She had been trying her best in the office, on the alert for the snap of a camera, or a mobile phone purposely being pointed at her, in an attempt to recognize "rituslut". But all her efforts went in vain. There were too many people talking on their phones in that busy office, it was almost impossible to target each and every one of them.

Buoyed by the sexual interest she was attracting, Ritu went on to post more photos of her on her FB profile. She collected a variety of photos, one from a wedding of a distant relative, some house warming ceremony she had attended, her birthday, and so on; making sure there was some cleavage on display, or the clothes were tight enough to proudly display her wholesome curves. She had gradually uploaded them, one or two a day. Then, instead of checking for likes and comments on her FB page (which she used to do earlier), she went straight to the adult forum site to take in the vulgar comments as dirty whore!

"Show us the whore's smooth legs..." was the requested by someone, and she, as if she was proud of her whore-ness, promptly uploaded a photo that had been taken on her birthday. In that photo, she had worn a knee length pleated skirt, her smooth legs shining in the flash of the camera.

Ritu started doing something which she had never expected she would do in her lifetime. She began masturbating in her office room itself; at the same place, on the same desk, where she had dreamt her humiliating rape.

Such was her obsession with this newly found activity that she began to lose track of the reality.

Although her sexual energy had found a much need reprise, her mental and physical state was in a mess. Official work began to fall behind schedule. Deadlines were being missed; important activities were being side-lined. Sensing a lack of interest by their Branch Manager, her employees had started to take their work a bit too easy.

Then, Ritu was brought back to reality a little too harshly. The Zone Officer called her up after going through the previous fortnight's report, and gave her a full blast of his mind. If you don't get the work back on track by the end of this month, you will be out of that office, he threatened. It was the fifteenth of December.

Never before had Ritu been admonished by her superiors, for her work had never lacked behind. She could not believe that she was the same woman who had worked so hard for the past so many years. Embarrassed, and disappointed in herself, she made sure to get the adult forum site out of her head and decided never to visit it again. The website was responsible for her pathetic condition.

On the first day of the new week (fifteen days before New Years'), Ritu called in a whole office meeting. She gave them the scolding of their lifetime, shouting and losing temper at their casualness. She cancelled all leaves for Christmas and New Years'; making it clear that it was on her employees to bring back the level of excellence her office was known for. All remaining days in that year would be working days.

Her employees could not believe the harsh punishment that had been melted out to them, that too at no fault of theirs. Sulking, they went back to their cubicles, and digested the fact that they had been robbed of their holidays for no apparent reason.

They continued with their work as if nothing had happened. But underneath their passive faces, a cloud of frustration was taking form.

*****

It was the 28th of December. Ritu was in her office room, checking the work of the previous fortnight. The end of month closing was just three days away; she wanted to make up for the previous fiasco with an on-time report, and get back into the good books of her superiors.

She heard a knock on her door. It was Pratik, one of her Assistant Branch Managers.

"Good morning ma'am," he cheerfully said. She just nodded without looking up, irritated at the interruption.

He continued in the same happy tone, "Ma'am, we are planning to have the New Years' Eve party..." Dazed, she looked up at him as he explained the location (some resort on the highway) and the arrangements that were being made for the party. Oh shit! She had completely forgotten about the New Years' party the company organized for its employees every year. Thankfully, Pratik had taken care of the arrangements. She was a bit relieved.

"Okay, good planning," she said, as if all she had been thinking about was this stupid party, "make sure that a driver picks me up that evening, as my husband will be out of station and I can't drive all by myself to such a far place on the highway."

It was as if words got struck in Pratik's throat. He fished for words to speak. "So...uummnnn...Sir would...not be joining us?" he managed to blabber.

"No!" she replied in an increasingly irritated tone, "Is there a problem?"

She saw him shift nervously before he said, "No...problem...no...the driver will pick you from your house at 7 PM." But what she didn't see was his Assistant Branch Manager gulp down a huge amount of saliva, as if a hungry wolf had spotted its prey.

Absent-mindedly, Ritu's mind went to deciding what dress would be appropriate for the occasion.

*****

It was New Years' Eve. Ritu was all dressed up for her office's party. Taking a break from her routine office attire, she had worn a designer saree that was shining red in colour. She had wrapped it around tightly her, taking only a single layer of it to her shoulders as the paloo. She tucked the saree a little lower than she usually preferred, her navel displayed proudly. Under the sparkling saree, she wore a matching red sleeveless blouse that had narrower shoulder straps (thicker than noodle straps) and plunged excitingly to reveal a hint of her cleavage. The material of the blouse was thick, but still a hint of her black bra could be made out underneath.

She put on dangling silver earrings, wore a pearl necklace, and then smeared her lips with a bright shade of red lipstick.

Waiting for the driver, seeing her reflection in the mirror, Ritu thought about the adult forum site for the first time in the last two weeks. In the moment, she took a selfie in the mirror.

The driver arrived at 7 PM sharp and she got into the back seat of her official sedan, on her way to the office party at some remote location on the highway. She settled in for the long journey of about an hour.

The driver looked up in his rear-view mirror and couldn't imagine his luck. Thank God, he had agreed for this extra shift. Initially, it was supposed to be his evening off, and he had refused when one of the employees had approached him to take this shift. It was when one of the Assistant Branch Managers' had called him and explained to him their plan that he had jumped in to drive 'Madam' to the party of her life!

He smacked his lips in anticipation as his eyes darted to and from his rear-view mirror, driving on the highway as fast as possible, eager to get to the resort, so that the New Years' celebrations could begin in a unique manner. A bulge was already forming in his brown duty uniform trousers.

Ritu reached the party on time. About fifty people were already present when she reached. However, she was surprised to notice that none of the female employees were present. Pratik, who had welcomed her at the gate, informed her that most of the girls did not want to travel so far out of the city. She wondered if the same should have been true for her too!

She took in a view of the venue. The party was being held pool-side, a large garden next to the pool served as the main area. At one end of the garden was a small podium, where Pratik, his Assistant Branch Manager, was delivering a welcome speech. She felt a bit apprehensive, as last year she had attended the party with her husband.

"Brothers, our whore is here!" Pratik said into the mike. This was met with a huge roar of approval from the gathering.

Ritu was shell-shocked!

She got up from her seat, and headed towards the podium in rage. How dare he? She had to fire him on spot. But she had taken only a couple of steps when she felt hands on her arms from behind. Before she could turn back to scold the owners of those hands, she felt herself being lifted from the ground.

"What are you guys doing?" she shouted at the top of her voice. "I'm going to fire all of you!"

SPLASH!

Rahul and Arpit had lifted their boss, carried her to the pool and thrown her into the water.

Ritu, who had been taken aback by the sudden twist of events, was now grappling for life. She was splashing her arms around wildly, trying to stay afloat.

"HELP! HELP ME! I can't swim," she mouthed between gulps of pool water.

She felt someone's hand grab onto her inside the pool and steady her body such that her head was above the surface of the water. Some amount of water had got into her nose and eyes and they were paining. Blindly she also grabbed onto that someone for support.

Finally in a stable position, she looked around. She found that the someone was Rakesh, one of the junior employees. She was clutching onto him firmly, hugging his body tightly which she now realized was shirtless. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, the front of her body sticking to his hairy chest and she felt his hands around her, one around her waist and the other on her ass, supporting her firmly. She realized that she was too close to him for comfort but there was nothing she could do about it!

"Rakesh, what nonsense is this?" she asked, trying to create a gap between their wet bodies.

"This is our party ma'am, where you will be initiated as our whore," he replied calmly.

"WHAT!? Take me out of the pool now."

"Just hang on to me if you don't want to drown here," he chuckled.

At that moment, Pratik's voice boomed over the speakers, "So Ritu madam, are you ready to play?"

Ritu turned her head towards the podium. She saw that everyone, all the forty-fifty guys were now standing at the edge of the pool. One of them was aiming a handy cam at her.

"If you want Rakesh to get you out of the pool, you'll have to do something we ask you to do," boomed Pratik's voice.

Ritu still couldn't believe the situation she was in at that moment. With all strength she could gather, she shouted out.

"Get me out of here or I'll fire all of you!"

This was met with a huge roar of laughter from everyone around her. Even Rakesh, holding onto her, was snickering.

Now Pratik left his position at the podium and walked over to the edge of the pool, "I guess we don't need the speakers now that we have your full attention!"

"You cannot get away with this!" she threatened.

"We don't want to get away from you," shouted back a few guys.

"Listen here," said Pratik, "do you want to come out or not?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then take off your clothes one by one."

Ritu was so shocked that it was as if she didn't hear what Pratik had said. She just stared back at him.

"Are you listening?" he asked.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" she thundered, "I'll fire..." Before she could complete her sentence, Rakesh let go of his grip around her. Her hands slipped from around his shoulders and she slid down immediately, her hands again flapping around wildly. She was unable to breathe.

Ritu thought she would pass out any moment now. She felt Rakesh's hands grabbing her at her underarms and she was above the surface of water. Grasping for breath, she again latched onto Rakesh.

"Please...don't...do...that...Rakesh," she managed to say between desperate gulps for oxygen.

"Then listen to Pratik," he sniggered.

She looked at Pratik. He had a broad grin on her face.

"So now I think you know what will happen if you don't listen to my command," he threatened.

"Take off that slutty red saree and throw it here," he continued.

"Please...don't make...me do this," she pleaded, realizing her helplessness.

"I won't repeat my command over and over again. Take it off or Rakesh..." She felt Rakesh's grip loosening around her waist.

"No, please don't leave me."

She looked around. Everyone was staring at her with an eager look.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you are a real bitch," someone shouted back.

"We don't have time for a conversation bitch!" shouted Pratik. "Rakesh, drop her."

"NO!" she shouted, "wait, I'll do it."

Everyone who was present at the edge of the pool cheered at this announcement.

"And tell us what you are doing as you do it," ordered Pratik, "camera rolling?" he asked the guy with the handy cam.

"Yes sir!" the prompt reply.

Rakesh tightened his grip around her waist as she removed her hands from around his shoulders. Ritu could not believe that she was undoing the safety pin that was holding the paloo of her saree to her blouse.

"I have undone a safety pin on my shoulder and now I'm doing the same on my waist," she mumbled.

"Guys, can you hear the bitch?"

NO, came the reply from everyone.

"Better speak up bitch."

Ritu looked at Pratik. He was humiliating her by calling her 'bitch' in front of so many people and that too with such authority.

"I can't unwrap the saree from around my legs in this position," she said offering an excuse, desperately hoping for a reprieve.

"Rakesh bring her closer." Rakesh floated to the edge of the pool where Pratik was standing. He bent down to grab the free end of her paloo and proceeded to pull it off her body. All the guys began to cheer madly. Way to go Pratik bhai! You are the boss now!

Ritu had a sickening feeling now. The reality was beginning to set in. The removal of her saree had been like an irreversible event. Till now she was hoping that she would get an escape route. Tears began to roll down her face.

"Our bitch has become emotional," commented Rakesh.

"Now take off your blouse," ordered Pratik. Many guys whistled in approval.

Her hands automatically went to the hooks of her blouse in front of her breasts.

"Wait!"

Thank God! Ritu felt relieved. Finally, someone was there to put an end to her ordeal. But that feeling was very short-lived.

"Don't open the hooks separately, tear them off in one go!"

Gulping, as if trying to swallow down her fear, she grasped at the upper edges of her blouse on either side.

"Now," he barked.

POP...POP...POPPP...OPP...PPP! The five hooks that had been holding her blouse gave way as she tugged at them hard. The guys went into frenzy as she removed it from both her hands. Holding her blouse in her hand, which was nothing more than a rag now, she hung her head in shame. As only her head was above the water surface, no one could have a look at her bra covered breasts. At least not at that moment.

"Throw the blouse to me."

Ritu looked up at Pratik and threw her rag of a blouse towards him. It, however, landed well short if its target, floating near the edge of the pool. It was a laughing-out-loud moment for the guys.

"Come on, take off your petticoat now."

As Ritu took her hands to her waist she realized that Rakesh was not only shirtless. He was trouser-less too. Her hands brushed against his underwear, the only garment that he was wearing, and through that she felt his penis, which was fully erect. In all this confusion and humiliation till now, she hadn't noticed that Rakesh's erect penis had been pressing against the lower part of her abdomen. Her whole body shuddered at that thought.

With her head drooping down to avoid his stare and her hands avoiding his erection, she undid the knot on her petticoat and pushed it down. The petticoat, freed from her legs, floated away.

Tears were now pouring out of her eyes in full speed. She could not bear the humiliation of having to strip down in front of so many of her office employees. Her head was hanging in shame. She had become acutely aware of Rakesh's erect penis throbbing against her smooth skin. Even in the coldness of the water and the separation due to his underwear, she could feel the hotness spewing out from his penis.

"Take off your bra now," shouted Pratik. This was met with the loudest cheer of the evening.

However, Ritu was too dumbstruck by now to pay heed to that command. It was as if she had taken a stand. She was ready to drown in that pool rather than willing to take off her bra in front of fifty of her employees. With her head still hanging down, as if she was staring at Rakesh's hairy chest, she focused her eyes at nothing.

"Are you listening bitch?"

She took a deep breath, expecting Rakesh to loosen his grip. She was ready for the slip below the surface of water.

"Rakesh..."

She closed her eyes as she heard Pratik call out Rakesh's name. She felt his grip loosening at her waist. But surprisingly, he removed only his right hand.

She opened her eyes to look at Rakesh. He had a broad grin on his face. She felt his hand travel over her back, reach her bra strap and unhook it with ease. Before she could even open her mouth in surprise, he had made short work of her bra and was holding it above the surface of water, exhibiting it to everyone as if he had won a trophy.

The audience exploded in delight. All her employees had erupted, shouting out and congratulating each other, hugging in happiness. The appearance of her black bra in Rakesh's hand meant the obvious, that their boss "Mrs Ritu S" was now topless.

Rakesh threw the bra over to Pratik, who caught it and began sniffing at the cups. The sight sickened Ritu to the core. She saw him pass along her black bra to others in the audience, who also sniffed it, kissed it and rubbed it on their groins. Ritu thought she would vomit any moment. She was so stupefied by the passing around of her bra that she didn't realize that Rakesh had made short work of her panty too. It was after she had heard a tearing noise and felt a sudden coldness between her legs that she realized that she was now completely naked.

"Take the bitch's panty!" shouted out Rakesh, as he tossed over her panty to someone.

The audience was now wild, each guy jumping around like a maniac. Even though no one had seen an inch of her naked body below her neck, they all knew what lay below. Their New Years' gift had been unwrapped.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Gift Is Unwrapped

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds