• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Inner Black Swan Ch. 02

Inner Black Swan Ch. 02

1234

Author's note:

I wasn't going to continue this but changed my mind. It's meant to take place sometime after Black Swan has finished filming, and it's AU as Natalie isn't pregnant and Laura is still a redhead.

*

Natalie Portman was used to being nervous. She was sure there were many, many jobs where someone would be more nervous on a regular basis but that doesn't change the fact that her job could be very stressful. However for once her nervousness wasn't related to her job but her personal life, and while that in its own right could be nerve wracking it had never been quite like this. Then again she supposed it was apropos as she had never even dreamed of having group sex before, let alone having the starring role in it. Well, maybe there had been a few fantasies, especially recently, but Natalie had never thought she'd actually do it. Then again there were a lot of things she could never have imagined herself doing before she got in touch with her inner Black Swan.

For example Natalie could never imagined letting another girl go down on her. Or getting a rim job from that same girl. Or returning the favour and eating that girl's pussy. Most of all Natalie could have never imagined herself taking it up the ass. But she had. She had taken a big strap on dildo up her ass and then sucked it clean, the memory even now making her blush.

And it hadn't been just a random hook up or a stranger who fucked her like a slut but her Black Swan co-star Mila Kunis, a girl Natalie had previously thought of as a trusted friend and confidante. Now she wasn't sure what Mila was to her. Fuck buddy? Girlfriend? Mistress? Natalie didn't know, and in a way it didn't matter. What really mattered right now was that she was going to finally meet Mila's friends. Of course she'd met them all in passing before but this time Natalie would be introduced as Mila's bitch. And then she would fuck them with her mouth. Then Natalie would be ass fucked by Mila while her friends watched. And The weirdest thing about all this was how natural it felt. How right. That didn't stop part of Natalie from wanting to run screaming.

"Are you ok?" Mila asked, clearly reading her mind.

"I'm fine." Natalie lied, and then when the other girl gave her a look she added, "I, I'm just a little nervous, that's all."

Conveniently being stopped by a red light Mila turned her full attention to Natalie, placing her hand down on the other brunette's thigh, "Hey, it's not too late to cancel you know?"

"Really?" Natalie smiled. She had expected that was the case but it was nice to know for sure.

"Really." Mila returned the smile, "I like having you all to myself. Why do you think I've put this off for so long? And yeah, Laura will tease me mercilessly if we no show but I'll have the last laugh when I introduce you as my girlfriend."

Natalie was a little taken aback, "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, if... if that's ok." Mila said, looking awkward for the first time since their affair started, "I mean I know we've had a lot of sex, but I've tried to bring you dinner and we've watched movies and done other stuff. It's not like I can take you out properly. At least not right now. So... if you're ok with it-"

"I'm ok with it." Natalie interrupted, only slightly blushing as she added, "I'm ok with being your girlfriend."

"Good." Mila said, the two girls exchanging a soft smile before being interrupted by the traffic lights changing. Mila drove on for a bit and then added, "You know this doesn't mean you can deny me sex right?"

If it was anyone else Natalie might have been offended, but after everything that had happened she just smiled and said, "So you're hoping I'd be ok with being your girlfriend and your lezzie bitch?"

Sensing Natalie's mood Mila grinned, "Pretty much."

"Well... I guess I could live with that." Natalie smiled, and then after a pause asked, "So, are you going to introduce me as just one or both?"

Mila grinned wickedly, "I haven't decided yet."

After that the two women fell into a comfortable silence until they pulled into the drive of a impressive looking house. It was almost mansion sized, the home looking a little extravagant for Natalie's taste but the security seemed encouraging all things considered. Mila had already explained this was the home of Hayden Panettiere, who had been working long enough to be able to treat herself. Technically it also belonged to Hayden's girlfriend Kristen Bell who had unofficially put significant money towards it, mostly because of how long she would be staying in that home and wanted it to be nice.

To Natalie's surprised they were barely at the door when they were greeted by an excited looking Hayden, the girl beaming brightly as she spotted the two newcomers, her eyes focusing on Natalie, "You came! You really came... hey Kristen, you owe me 50 bucks!"

Briefly Hayden's gaze became lascivious, then she turned and practically skipped into her home, leaving the door wide open for the two brunettes.

"She can get a little overexcited." Mila unnecessarily explained.

"You mentioned that." Natalie reminded her.

"Yeah, I did..." Mila agreed, before grinning wickedly, "I also mentioned the best way to calm her down."

"I remember." Natalie blushed. Multiple orgasms is what Mila... her girlfriend, had said did the trick, the older brunette forcing herself to smile and adding, "And, and given how excited she is, we should probably do whatever it takes to calm her down."

"Atta girl." Mila grinned as she took Natalie's hand, "Now come on, let's introduce you to my friends."

With that the two girls walked into the mansion, only briefly pausing to close and lock the door before Mila led the way into the living room. Kristen Bell and Laura Prepon were relaxing on the couch with curious looks on their faces which turned to shock. Or at least Kristen was shocked. Laura mostly looked intrigued, although both their expressions turned lustful. Meanwhile Hayden was on her feet and practically bouncing with excitement, Mila guessing that the slutty blonde was just dying to say something. Or possibly just rip off her clothes. Or Natalie's.

Beating her to it, at least as far as saying something, Mila smirked at her friends and loudly proclaimed, "This is Natalie... my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Laura grinned before turning to the other girl on the couch, "See Kristen, I told you. Mila can seduce a girl just fine, she just can't top one."

"Can too!" Mila huffed, "And I have."

"Prove it." Laura challenged, a grin still on her face.

"Oh I will. Natalie, come here." Mila ordered, a little annoyed that Natalie briefly hesitated but put that aside to pull her in for a quick but passionate kiss and then tell her, "Get on your knees."

For the briefest of moments Natalie hesitated simply because she was a little dazed by the kiss. She always was when kissing Mila. However that hesitation clearly cost Mila, Laura smirking while Kristen raised an eyebrow. Hoping to make it up to her lover Natalie quickly dropped down to her knees and lowered her head submissively. Unfortunately the damage was done.

"I'm not impressed." Laura said dryly.

"Laura! Stop being so negative." Hayden whined.

"You could give them more of a chance." Kristen added, almost as eager as her girlfriend to see where this was going but hiding it well.

Laura was eager to see too, but she couldn't help tease. So with a forced sigh of exasperation she said, "Fine, what else you got."

"Depends." Mila smirked, placing her hand gently on Natalie's head and stroking the other girl's beautiful brown locks, "Would you rather see my bitch kiss my feet... or my ass?"

"Ass!" Hayden practically squealed with excitement, Kristen saying the same thing in a lower volume but still secretly feeling the same amount of enthusiasm.

Laura simply nodded in agreement, although Mila didn't miss the look of excitement in her ex-girlfriend's eyes. That look and the two blondes' responses caused Mila to smirk as she turned around, pushed her own pants and panties down, grabbed a hold of those brown locks she had been stroking and shoved Natalie's face into her ass.

"You heard them bitch, pucker up and kiss my ass!" Mila said sternly.

"Yes Mistress." Natalie mumbled from in between Mila's cheeks before she began kissing them, the Oscar-winning actress pressing her face deeper in between those glorious globes which she had learned to love.

While she adored everything they did together there were some things Mila made her do which Natalie blush. Kissing her mistress's ass was definitely one of them. It just felt so naughty and wrong, but just like with everything else Mila made her do this made Natalie so very wet. Especially with Mila providing commentary.

"That's it slut, get your Harvard educated face in my ass!" Mila ordered, putting on a real show for their audience, "Get your Harvard educated face up my fucking ass and rim me! Lick my fucking ass hole you prissy little bitch. Ooooohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it, lick my little butt hole just like that, mmmmmmm, more, mmmmmm, harder, yessssss!"

Ignoring the words so she could concentrate her actions Natalie briefly pressed her lips to the soft flesh surrounding Mila's ass hole before zoning in on her final goal. Normally she would spend more time kissing Mila's cheeks however her mistress had made it perfectly clear she wanted her back hole licked straightaway so what could Natalie do except obey?

Luckily she'd had plenty of practice eating Mila's ass, Natalie licking the other girl's rosebud just the way she liked it for a few long minutes before trying to push her tongue into Mila's butt. She didn't go very far, just enough to make Mila moan extra loud and praise her efforts.

"Oh yes, get your tongue up my ass Harvard girl, yessssss mmmmmm, ooooooohhhhhh that feels so good!" Mila groaned, closing her eyes and forgetting everyone in the room for a moment, then opening them and smirking at her friend, "Ohhhhhh, do you believe me now Laura? Now that you can see Natalie Portman burying her Oscar-winning face in my ass do you believe she's my bitch? Or do you need to come closer and get a better look at Natalie Portman tonguing my butt hole?"

With Kristen and Hayden looking at her expectantly Laura smiled and said, "That's more like it. But you're going to have to do more if you want to convince me she's really your bitch."

"No problem." Mila told her ex-girlfriend before turning her attention back to her current girlfriend, "Natalie, go and kiss Hayden! Feed that slut my ass."

Natalie tried to say 'yes' but she didn't take her tongue out of Mila's ass fast enough so it came out kind of muffled. She was also still pretty nervous by this whole group sex thing, or performing sexual acts in front of a group as the case was right now. Regardless of the excuse Natalie tried to clearly respond once she was on her feet, but before she could get a word out Hayden crashed her lips against hers and shoved her tongue down her throat. More accurately Hayden caressed Natalie's tongue with her own, the tiny blonde clearly eager to taste Mila Kunis' butt on Natalie Portman's tongue.

That thought, and acknowledgement that this had become her twisted reality, causing Natalie to tense up momentarily but Hayden would not be denied. The little firecracker continued kissing her passionately until Natalie woke up from her haze and started kissing back, the two girls then quickly becoming lost in the increasingly heated lip lock. By the time Hayden pulled away the taste of Mila's ass hole was completely gone and all Natalie could taste was the Heroes star's saliva, a flavour Natalie had become very fond of.

After she caught her breath Hayden grinned and said, "Wow... I so wanna fuck you! Can I Mila? Please? I can totally wait until next time to be licked if you'll let me fuck your bitch with my tongue."

"Sorry Hayden, I made the rules very clear. If you want to taste my bitch's sweet little pussy, you're going to have to agree to be my bitch for a night." Mila smirked.

"And I totally will. I'll submit to you Mila! I'll totally submit to you and be your bitch!" Hayden swore, before turning back to look Natalie in the eye, "Mmmmm, I'll do anything to have Natalie Portman cum in my mouth."

"Next time, I promise." Mila said, looking at her blushing girlfriend.

"Oh come on Mila!" Hayden whined, "I'll make her cum so hard, I promise!"

"Hayden! Stop embarrassing me and sit your cute little butt down!" Kristen snapped at her girlfriend/bitch.

Letting out a soft grumble Hayden stomped over to a nearby chair, sat down and then looked at Natalie, "Oh well, looks like I'll have to wait until next time to taste you. On the bright side I've been dreaming of you licking me since Mila first told us the good news, and now finally I'm going to cream on your pretty face."

Blushing furiously Natalie stood still for a couple of seconds before Kristen called out, "Don't just stand there looking pretty, get your face in between my girlfriend's legs. Fucking eat her cunt like you were just eating Mila's ass."

"Don't worry about foreplay." Hayden added, "I'm been dripping wet thinking about you all day."

"She's not joking." Kristen smirked, "She's been unbearable."

"You love it." Laura grinned.

"I do." Kristen confessed, leaning over to kiss her girlfriend, "And I love her."

Captivated by the beautiful sight Natalie watched Hayden Panettiere and Kristen Bell make out for a few long moments. Then a look from Mila quickly had her stumbling over to kneel in front of Hayden before she slid her tongue out and licked her second ever pussy.

Despite the occasion Natalie still couldn't tear her gaze away from Hayden and Kristen. They were just so hungry for each other, so passionate. As a result Natalie saw when Hayden briefly tried to pull away, probably to let out the moan Kristen ended up swallowing when the older blonde held her firmly in place, the star of Veronica Mars apparently not ready to give up her girlfriend's sweet lips. For her part Hayden struggled only briefly before melting again into the kiss, the two blondes seeming perfectly content to enjoy each other for a little while longer while the younger one enjoyed Natalie's tongue on her cunt.

Meanwhile Natalie had finally found something which could distract her from two hot girls kissing, that being Hayden's mouth-watering pussy. Which truth be told was a relief. After all Natalie didn't come here to watch, she came here to eat pussy and get fucked by her girlfriend. She, Natalie Portman, came here to be a dirty little lesbian slut and partake in her first ever orgy. An all-girl orgy. A lesbian orgy where she would fuck three girls with her mouth and then have the same three girls watch her being fucked up the ass by her girlfriend.

Considering how much those words echoed in her mind in some variation over the past week or so Natalie was pretty much 100% sure she would enjoy licking her second ever pussy but it was a relief to be proven right. Hayden's little pussy was so yummy, the first taste of it sending Natalie's mind spiralling out of control for a little while. When she regained focus Natalie switched from short slow licks to long slow licks, making sure to press her tongue at the bottom of Hayden's cunt and sliding all the way up her downstairs lips until she was almost but not quite touching her clit.

This more concentrated licking had Hayden abruptly pulling away from Kristen so she could cry out loudly in pleasure. She was going to return to the kissing but apparently Kristen had other ideas, the older blonde diving down to cover her neck in just little pecks before switching to sucking on the soft flesh. Hayden had no problem with that change, especially if Kristen left a tiny mark to prove she had been there. To prove, to a select few, that she and Hayden had fucked. That Hayden was hers.

Hayden and Kristen loved marking each other as theirs, and this time round it felt extra kinky given there was another girl licking Hayden's pussy at the time. And not just any girl but Natalie Portman. As in Natalie Portman was going down on her, and doing a pretty good job of it.

Finally feeling like she could talk Hayden half giggled, half moaned, "Ohhhhhh God yes, lick me! Lick my pussy. Mmmmmmm, just like that, oh God harder, mmmmm yessssss eat my nasty little dyke cunt! Eat it! Harder, mmmmmm, more, please, oh fuck!"

It wasn't long before any giggling was forgotten, Kristen's touches ceasing to be tickling and the twat teasing Hayden was receiving from Natalie's tongue drove her wild. Figuratively, if not literally.

Normally Hayden would be more verbal than this but she didn't want to scare the clearly nervous Natalie off. After all, it wasn't like she hadn't been nervous during her first orgy. And her first time with a girl, or any other first time for that matter. Besides, she wanted to enjoy this. Enjoy the first time Natalie Portman ate her pussy. So she was more than happy for Natalie to take her time, really get a taste for her twat. Hopefully even learn to crave it the way Hayden craved Kristen's cunt. And Mila's cunt. And Laura's, and Ali's, and pretty much every girl she'd ever fucked.

Natalie could see herself getting addicted to the taste of Hayden's cunt. In fact, she might already be there considering how eagerly she was licking the other girl's pussy, her tongue now practically aching to dip inside Hayden's honeypot. She could probably do it without making Hayden cum, but it would definitely accelerate things and Natalie wasn't so sure she wanted to do that. However she did want some more of Hayden's cream so as an alternative she started touching the other girl's clit with every other lick.

That unsurprisingly made Hayden moan loudly before enthusiastically crying out, "YES, yes, yeeeeessssssss mmmmmmm lick my clit! Lick it! Ohhhhhhh Natalie, lick my clit like a good little lesbian slut! Mmmmmm, lick my clitty, ooooooh, tongue it good, oh fuck yes, oh Natalie!"

The blonde said more but it was mostly a repeat of the same stuff or incoherent nonsense. Not that Natalie was really paying attention. No, she was far more preoccupied with licking up all the extra girl cream which flowed from Hayden's centre as result of all the attention that she had been showing that sensitive bundle of nerves.

Eager for more of that girl cream Natalie started concentrating on Hayden's clit, first rapidly licking then taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. Then Natalie gave up on savouring this entirely and plunged her tongue as deep as it would go into Hayden's cunt. Which of course would lead to more incoherent cries of pleasure from Hayden but again Natalie barely heard them, her focus entirely on enjoying the sensation of Hayden's pussy walls clamping down on her tongue, a sensation Natalie loved even more when she began tongue fucking the other girl.

For the first half a dozen thrusts Hayden continued trying to hold back. Trying to keep her excitement levels as low as possible. Trying to keep herself from cumming. However it quickly became clear that not only was she fighting a losing battle she had practically already 'lost', and even though that meant she soon wouldn't be receiving this pleasure Hayden couldn't be too upset about it. After all not only was she getting some extra great pleasure but it was about to become even better thanks to Natalie's skilled tongue.

Technically speaking it was Natalie's skilled tongue and mouth sending Hayden hurtling towards the edge of orgasm, the brunette wrapping her upstairs lips around the blonde's downstairs lips so she could pause the tongue fucking every so often to suck Hayden's pussy lips and swallow her cream. And that wasn't the only mouth worshipping her body, Laura moving to sit one side of Hayden so she could suck on one of her tits while Kristen took care of the other.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Inner Black Swan Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds