• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nang Ch. 02

Nang Ch. 02

123

Nang and I had been busy for several days, preparing for our wedding and the feast that would follow it. Nang's family pitched in and their many hands helped to complete the preparations for the wedding party without stressing too many people out. And Nang's family coming together to work on the wedding party was something of a family reunion itself. The work was peppered with lots of laughter and the loud and happy conversations of everyone catching up with each other and having a great time.

It felt so wonderful to be a part of Nang's family. Even though I was a "farang" or foreigner, I was their farang. So where I came from or what I looked like was just a talking point and nothing more than that. The fact that Nang loved me and I loved her made everything else meaningless. I was family. Nang was very happy that everyone welcomed me with open arms and so was I.

Waking up on our wedding day, Nang insisted on making love; "I want every day start this way. Every day, you make love to me, you cum inside me. I want every night end this way;" as she pulled me on top of her.

She gently stroked my cock until I was impossibly rigid then placed my at her opening. I pressed gently and slid into her depths slowly. Nang moaned as her warmth slowly consumed me; physically and emotionally.

Our lips joined softly then opened to each other as our tongues reached out to caress the other. Nang's legs wrapped around my waist as I slide slowly into her. She closed her eyes to savor the moment as we coupled and our pelvis' met, and we ground our hips together.

She whispered, "I belong to you."

I kissed her softly and replied, "I will always take care of you. You are my lover and my life. I love you. I belong to you, too."

We hugged each other tightly. Tears began to run from her eyes as she smiled and looked up into my eyes.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too." I whispered in return as she began to rhythmically tighten and relax the muscles inside of her pussy, massaging my erection, trying to coax my orgasm that would spew my cum into the deep recesses of her womb. My erection plumbed her depths repeatedly; slowly at first, then building as our arousal mounted; rubbing myself against her clit as best I could with every downward thrust. Nang swung her head from side to side as her arousal grew and grew. Her fingers pressed down against my back as she dug her heels into my behind.

"I want you ....... in me ....... all time," she moaned softly, "...... all time inside me ....... make love ...... you cum inside me ....... I ...... I ...... w-w-waaannnnt ...... cum inside ...... cheung jai (lover) ....... cum ...." her soft litany goaded my every thrust.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered to her several long moments later.

"Yes ........ cheung jai," as she hugged me tightly, "cum inside me ....... now cum...... "

She clutched me tightly as her pussy spasmed repeatedly; causing me to breech as well with spurts of my cum bathing the insides of her womb.

"..... ah ..... ah .....ah ....cheung jai......" she moaned as I held her tightly.

I saw stars as I repeatedly thrust my erupting cock as deeply as possible into Nang's warmth.

"I love you." I whispered.

"My cheung jai ...... I love you also." She whispered in return.

--------------------

Although we would have preferred remaining in bed holding each other, we knew that we had a very important event to attend to that morning. So we showered and dressed, and got ready just in time to greet Nang's family who had gathered at our house. Together, we walked over to the town's temple where our wedding was to be performed that morning. As we walked towards the temple, more people from our neighborhood began to join our little procession until it wasn't a little procession at all. It had become a parade! I don't know where all the people came from but it looked as if there were more than a hundred people who had joined our procession.

The temple itself was an old Buddhist shrine that had been lovingly maintained for decades. The brass fittings, ornaments, and bells gleamed brightly. The dark teak wood floors were shiny and smooth from years of care and the many feet that had walked across its surfaces over the years. The smoke from burning incense and the smell of various flowers filled the air. Bowls of fruit offerings and vases full of colorful flowers graced the altar.

The ceremony itself was quite involved and I couldn't begin to tell you that I understood much of it. But I did understand what was happening when the priest took our hands and joined them with his. Then he had us make incense offerings at the altar. Then both of us took a sip of a rice wine concoction. And then after more prayers and incense, we became husband and wife. Nang's smile lit up the temple as everyone's applause echoed throughout the room.

The merriment and celebration lasted well into the early morning. I don't know how we stayed awake, but we did and thanked everyone for coming and for helping us make our wedding so very memorable. As soon as the last guest left, Nang and I stumbled into our bedroom and didn't get up the next day until it was early afternoon. And we only woke up then because her aunt and her mom were banging around in our kitchen, making something for us to eat. So we showered and dressed and had a late lunch with the rest of Nang's family who had, by that time, invaded our home.

Before we ate, I took Nang's hand and rose and faced her family.

"Thank you ....... all of you ....... for helping make our wedding yesterday, so wonderful. When I moved here not too long ago, I did so because I felt that you ...... all of you ...... were such nice people. And I wasn't wrong. You welcomed me into your lives and I have never felt more at home anywhere else, than I do here."

"Then I met Nang and my world seemed brighter to know such a beautiful and loving woman."

Nang turned to me with tears in her eye, "my ch-ch-ch-cheung jai, my h-h-husband ........ you are reason why people so nice. You good man. Very good man. My mother, my father, my aunt, my uncle, all my family. They know you good man also. I love you because you very good man ........ much honor, always treat people good ...... always treat me good. First my friend, then my cheung jai and husband. I love you always."

Her passionate words caused me to cry as I hugged her tightly. "I love you Nang. So very much."

A moment passed before we heard clapping and felt arms hugging us. First it was Sim Noy, then Nang's parents, and then I couldn't keep track of who else! It was intense ...... emotional ....... joyous ...... almost spiritual. I've never felt that before.

---------------------------

The next day Nang and I were sitting outside in the patio enjoying the morning and talking about what we needed to do now that we were married.

"So we go Japan?" She asked. I had told Nang earlier about the need for this trip.

"Yes. I emailed my investment broker and he knows that we need to add you to my accounts."

"Paul, you sure this good idea?"

"Definitely. You need to be able to withdraw funds from the accounts also. I trust you with all that I have."

She looked at me, "My husband, I bring so little to our home, yet you give me so much."

"Not so, Nang. You bring your love for me to our home. That is worth so much more than all that I have."

She smiled, crawled into my lap and hugged me tightly.

I kissed her then continued, "When we go to Japan, we'll stay in Tokyo for a week, then travel north to Sapporo and do some sightseeing there."

"Why Sapporo?" she asked.

"Have you ever soaked in a natural hot spring? Where hot water comes up from below the ground?"

"No. We don't have. But we have many rivers."

"Yes I know. But soaking in a hot spring is a nice experience that I think you'll enjoy."

"Is very hot?"

"It could be, but I think that there is a way to keep the temperature down so it won't be too hot."

"I never been Japan. Will be first trip out of Thailand."

"Hopefully you'll enjoy it and it will be the first of many trips that you and I will take to other countries."

The next day we drove into Phuket and applied for her Thai passport. And since she and I were now married, we also went to the American consulate's representative to register our marriage and also apply for a US passport for Nang. Both informed us that Nang's passports would be ready for pickup in about two weeks.

While in Phuket, we visited an open air market where Nang made me taste some of the exotic local fare.

"Here. You try this." Nang told me as she handed me a small dish which had small pieces of some sort of meat and an assortment of stir fried vegetables.

"What is it?"

"I don't tell. You try first." She smiled at me. "Is good for body."

So I tentatively took a nibble of the meat thing and found it to be slightly chewy with a spicy, nutty flavor. Almost like eating tripe, but not as rubbery in texture. After I had several pieces of it, I asked Nang what it was.

"Is buffalo. Taste good, yes?"

"Buffalo? I would have never guessed. It does taste good; a little on the spicy side, very chewy, but I like it."

Nang smiled, "I happy you like. Is good for man. Make man strong. Make man make woman happy."

"What? Make man make woman happy?"

"Oh yes! My girl friend say make her husband make her very happy after he eat this. Very happy!"

Then it dawned on me that whatever it was, that it was probably considered to be an aphrodisiac of some sort. But I figured I'd play dumb a bit and bait Nang a little.

"Now why would your girl friend be happy after her husband ate this stuff?"

Nang blushed furiously! "You know!" she laughed, "Man get ...... man get ....... her husband want ......" and she laughed uncontrollably.

"Her husband get's what? What does her husband want?" I pestered Nang; but I couldn't help laughing also.

She took one look at me and broke down and laughed uncontrollably again. "Paul, you ..... you know, yes?"

I grinned back at her, "I think I have a good idea of what you're talking about. And I think we're going to find out later tonight when we get back home if that's true or not."

She smiled and came to me, then wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. "Yes, my cheung jai," she said softly, "we both enjoy tonight."

We returned home about an hour later and damn if that thing wasn't beginning to work on me. I had a boner that wouldn't listen. It wanted one thing only; and that was to bury itself in Nang's warmth and stay there forever.

We made love repeatedly that afternoon and throughout the evening. I don't remember how many times either one of us came, but my dick was sore and so was Nang's pussy. But I still wanted to keep my dick in her pussy, and she didn't mind it so much as long as I didn't move it very much. But that didn't keep Nang from using her Kegel muscles to give me an internal massage.

It felt so good to feel her pussy slowly grip and release my cock, with her vaginal muscles rippling slowly as she did so. As I came for the final time that night, I buried my cock as deeply into Nang's pussy as I could. The contact of the base of my cock with her sensitive clit triggered her orgasm and her cries of pleasure as she hugged me tightly.

(After that night, we limited my consumption of water buffalo penis to just two or three small pieces; and then only once or twice a year.)

---------------------------------------

Two mornings later, Nang took me into the mountainside, just a short distance away from the village.

"This my secret place. Now you my husband, I take you there. Is special place for me."

We parked our car in a little-used turnout, walked into the tree line and followed a stream up into a small valley. Nang kept looking up to check where we were with respect to the upper ridge of the valley and about a third of the way up the valley, she began to veer away from the stream. There was no trail to speak off yet Nang confidently led me deeper into the forest. The dense tree canopy above kept the hot sun off us, and provide cover for the many birds that were squawking away at our intrusion.

"This is beautiful," I commented to Nang.

She turned to me, "yes, but more to see."

We continued to walk towards the wall of the valley and the ground began to slope upwards. About ten or fifteen minutes later, the forest began to thin out and we came onto a small waterfall that fell into a pond that must have been about forty or fifty feet across. The water was shallow and clear, and the bottom lined with small, smooth rocks and pebbles. The area around it was grassed in with various fruit trees scattered here and there around the pond.

"I find when I small girl. Not many know this place."

She took my hand and we walked up to the edge of the pond.

"Water not cold. Is good to swim."

I tested the water with my foot and agreed. Not that cold at all. Since the pond was fairly shallow, it must capture the warmth of the sun.

"Let's take a swim." I suggested.

And so we did. We took our clothes off and walked into the pond, hand in hand. After our hike up the valley, the pond was a refreshing break. We swam for about fifteen or twenty minutes before getting out of the pond. We laid down on the grassy bank and let the sun dry our bodies. I turned on to my side and admired the goddess that agreed to marry me and thanked my lucky stars that she loved me.

"You smiling Paul. You like?"

I laughed, "Oh yes. I like very much. You are so beautiful and sexy. I couldn't have wished for a more beautiful wife than you. I am so lucky that you love me."

Nang moved over and pushed me onto my back before she laid herself on top of me. "Is not luck, my cheung jai. I love you because you are very good man. You are beautiful inside where most important." And she kissed me softly and slowly.

"It is me who lucky." She continued, "lucky that you come here. Lucky that I meet you. Lucky that you love me."

"I intend to spend the rest of my life loving you." I replied.

Nang smiled as tears began to fall from her eyes, "I love you." she whispered, then hugged me tightly.

I rolled us over as Nang continued to hug me. On her back, Nang spread her legs which opened herself to me. I was hard with desire and my erection didn't need any help to find its way into her Nang's warmth. She closed her eyes as I slid home.

"Cum inside me," She whispered. "my husband, cum in me."

We spent the rest of the morning making love next to the pond ......... slow, passionate love earmarked by occasional outbursts as one of us came.

We would return to Nang's private waterfall and pond repeatedly for the rest of our lives; bringing our children and later our grandchildren with us. It remains a very special place for our family.

----------------------

About a month after our trip to Nang's waterfall, we received Nang's Thai and US passports. And so we made travel arrangements to fly to Tokyo to meet with my investment advisor as well as to take our delayed honeymoon. Since she didn't have her passports at the time that we were married, we decided to wait until they arrived, then schedule our honeymoon along with our meeting with my investment advisor.

The flight from Phuket to Tokyo was uneventful but long. We spent the time talking about the places that we planned to visit during our honeymoon. I also told Nang that I wanted her to eventually meet my sister so another trip to the US would follow after our trip to Japan.

After landing and going through customs, we took a local train into the heart of downtown Tokyo. Getting off at the Shinjuku Station, we took a cab over to the Keio Plaza Hotel where we would be staying. After traveling for the better part of a day, thoughts of taking a hot bath and getting something to eat were on the top of our agenda.

Our cab pulled up to the porte-cochere of the hotel and as we got out, we were accosted by a large group of cameramen; all vying to take pictures of Nang. The bellmen were trying their best to fend them off, however it was quite a zoo. I began to seriously fear for our safety as the photographers jostled each other to get a better shot. To our good fortune, hotel security personnel swarmed onto the sidewalk and rescued us before the pushing and shoving got to us.

We finally made our way into the lobby with a porter protectively lording over our luggage. Everyone in the lobby was focused on us as we escaped from the madhouse in front of the hotel. We were amazed and stunned by the experience. I turned around to view the scene outside, and I could see photographers still trying to take picture after picture of us. It was crazy!

We were walking up to the Reception Desk to check in when the hotel manager appeared before us and assured us that our rooms were ready; "Miss Chaichurea, we sorry for problem in front. But please, you may go directly up to your suite."

Nang looked at me, "Chaichurea?" Then it dawned on her what happened and she smiled, and spoke to the hotel manager.

"Thank you, but I am not Miss Chaichurea. Maybe I look like her, but I am not her. This my husband, Paul Kindle."

"Mr. and Mrs. Kindle?" the manager asked. "Oh, I am sorry for confusion. Please, let me help you register."

And that helped to explain the crowd of overly enthusiastic photographers out front. As Nang later explained, Patcharapa Chaichurea is a very beautiful and popular actress in Thailand and Southeast Asia. Nang later pulled up a picture from the internet of 'Aum' as she is affectionately known, and I was surprised by how alike they were. They could pass as twin sisters.

"Sometimes when I go Bangkok, people ask for autograph, take picture. Is funny. She famous actress." Nang said as we finished registering and received our room keys.

As we turned away from the desk, I could see the melee beginning all over again out front. This time, over the arrival of a limousine as the bellmen and security personnel began to push photographers out of the way.

"Looks like the real Miss Chaichurea just arrived," I told Nang as we walked over to the elevators.

She glanced back to the front doors, "that's crazy. I don't envy her. No one leave her alone. Terrible."

We made it up to our room, unpacked a little and showered. We decided to dress casually but warmly as Tokyo is much cooler than Phuket. We made it back to the lobby and were talking with the concierge about dining places when I noticed that the crowd of photographers hadn't left at all. And it seemed as if they were aiming their cameras at us again.

I tapped Nang on the shoulder and pointed to the front of the lobby, "I think we're going to have a problem getting in and out of the hotel."

Nang sighed, "I don't like. What can we do?"

I asked the concierge, "Is there some way that we can leave the hotel without them knowing about it?"

He smiled and picked up his phone and spoke briefly with someone, then turned to me, "Mr. Kindle, I think we can help. Please to come this way."

He lead us back towards reception where we were met by the hotel manager once again. "We are sorry, but Mrs. Kindle look so much like famous actress. Please, we have garage that you may use to leave hotel."

And he led us down to the basement where a hotel limo was waiting. He had made arrangements for the limo to take us anywhere we wanted.

"Please, our car take you where you want. I will speak with cameramen and I hope they don't bother you again. "

So the limo snuck us out through the back garage entrance, and took us to a nearby restaurant where we were able to have a nice, quiet dinner. For Nang, eating Japanese food was a new and enjoyable experience. The two cuisines use many similar ingredients however are very different in the ways that they are prepared. And Nang enjoyed just about everything that we were served.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nang Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds