• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Long Weekend Ch. 02

The Long Weekend Ch. 02

Author's note: Chapter 1 was my first submission on this site and I was taken aback by the strength of feeling expressed in the responses it has received. Sincere thanks to those of you who took the trouble to comment and especially those of you who sent a private message. I'm amused that some of those that hated it so much from the start read it through and that some of those that hate the 'cuckold' topic so vehemently chose to read it at all. I'm sorry if I failed to make it clear that not the whole story was submitted either at the start or at the end - I hope these comments at least correct that.

I sat waiting for a response but none came. I moved inside, took off my clothes and sat on the bed with my phone beside me. I was breathing in deep pulls. My cock was hard but I did not want to touch it. I had not cum for a week as part of my preparation for this trip. When Amy returned to the hotel I wanted to still be 'fully charged' to share her account of events. For a couple of months now I had been in what we called 'training'; with Amy bringing me to the point of climax before denying me. This preparation of being denied was meant to help me now. Now, when all I could do was wait while, presumably, another man fucked my wife.

I left the door to the balcony open, letting the night air drift in. It was just enough to stop me sweating. I pulled a sheet over my legs and up to my waste to try and stop myself playing with my cock. It was impossible to take my mind away from what might be happening. The TV offered no distraction. My eyes were drawn to the mound under sheet where a small, wet stain of pre-cum was marking the summit.

The noise outside had dissipated and when the clock struck midnight it seemed to do so more loudly than it had before.

Time was dragging but my heart was still pounding enormous beats. I decided to take a shower to try to kill some time and my hard-on. I left my phone in the sink so I could hear it if a message came. But none did. My erection at least was reduced for a short while but as soon as I had dried myself down and sat on the bed again, it reappeared. I gave it a few quick tugs which of course only made things worse, so I began pointlessly walking around the small room.

The noise of cars and sirens intersected the occasional scream or shout from outside. Once I heard the sound of breaking glass followed by laughter. I listened to drunken farewells and taxi doors slam before engines revved and then disappeared into the unknown.

One O'clock struck, although I didn't need the chime to tell me the time as I was checking my phone every 5 minutes. I was tempted to text. To check that everything was ok. But the truth was that I knew fully well that everything would be ok. What I really wanted to know was when Amy would be back and if she had fucked him yet. If he had made her cum.

I tried playing a game on my phone but could not concentrate in the slightest and then convinced myself that playing the game may prevent a text arriving, although I knew this not to be true. Then I wondered if she had texted but for some reason the message had not arrived. Perhaps there was not a good signal at Ben's house. Perhaps she was waiting for me to respond and growing anxious by my silence. I started to type out a message.

You ok? All good here

But my finger hovered over the send button.

Amy had agreed to do this for me. It was a measure of how much she loved me and I was eternally grateful of this. That she was willing to have sex with another man for me meant so much to me. But I wanted her to enjoy it. I needed to maximise her enjoyment. Now that it was, presumably, happening, I needed to let her have the best possible experience. It would be wrong of me to hassle her, to deflect her attention in any way from what pleasure she may be getting from being with Ben.

I deleted my message and began pacing the room once more.

Two O'Clock sounded. Still the city would not sleep. Every taxi that I heard turn into the street below I believed would be hers. Each time I heard a car come to a stop outside I wrapped around me the same towel that I had used to dry Amy just a few hours before and stepped on to the balcony. But it was never her cab.

By now, I reasoned, there was no way they could not have had sex. No matter how much talking they had done they must now be in bed and once there, with her gorgeous tits available to him, Ben would be making sure he fucked her really well. In fact, Amy had been gone so long now that it seemed likely that they had fucked at least twice.

My biggest turn on was the thought of his cuming in her mouth. I ended pretty much all my fantasies in this way. This act for me epitomised the desire to give pleasure to another -- a willingness to serve. I imagined it again now and wished I could witness it. Witness her willingly taking his load after he had eaten and fucked her to her satisfaction. The pre-cum oozed from my cock. My balls, which had felt uncomfortably close to bursting even on the journey down, were now incredibly tender.

It was 2.38 when my phone buzzed as a text arrived.

Going to get a taxi. Love you X

I shuddered with happiness. But what had happened? I needed to know. I couldn't wait.

Are you ok? Hav you fucked? Hav you cum?

I waited for a minute or so before the response arrived.

YES YES YES

God, she has done it!, I thought. God I love her! I am SO lucky.

I decided to have another shower to kill the time it would take her to get back.

Afterwards I sat in the bed listening again for her cab. Three rings peeled through the night air. More taxi's came but not hers. This was torture. A wonderful torture, but torture. I was desperate to hear about everything that had happened. To hold Amy. To have her back and kiss her and have her release all this tension I had wound up inside me with an act of love. For her to be mine again.

But still she did not come. When it gets to 3.30 I will text her, I decided. I counted down the minutes and when the clock rang out its single call to indicate the half hour I sent her a text:

You OK? Am getting worried

Quickly a reply came back.

Sorry, got distracted! Shall I get a cab?

Oh God! My cock yearned and the crushing on my balls increased another notch. 'Distracted.' It wasn't hard to guess what the distraction entailed. And now she was asking whether she should get a cab, implying that the alternative was not to come back at all. We had never looked at this as a possibility -- her spending the entire night with him. It had happened in our fantasy of course, but when we had discussed how this night might pan out, the plan had always been that she would come back fairly quickly.

I wanted her back now. It felt like an avalanche was sweeping her away from me. But a part of me purred with excitement. This was exactly what I wanted to happen. For her to so unequivocally enjoy sex with Ben that she wanted more.

While I sat, flustered, and tried to decide how I felt and how to respond, she must have interpreted my silence as unease since another text came.

Cab on way. See you in 10. Love u X

I panted with relief.

Great, love u X

I replied.

20 minutes later I heard her cab arrive. Unseen, I watched from the balcony as she took an age to pay the driver, no doubt with a big tip which, to my annoyance she always gave. I slipped back into the room as she left the car.

It took another age for her to reach the room. I sat on the bed. The sheet only tokenistically covering my impatience. She walked in grinning, tossed her handbag next to the mound in front of me and pulled back the sheet. She took my cock in her hand and held it.

"Have you been good?" she asked in a mock teacher sort of voice.

"Very good," I replied. "Have you been bad?"

"VERY bad!" She said getting up. She unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. She wore no underwear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Long Weekend Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds