• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Really Shouldn't Have

Really Shouldn't Have

Kerry

I am older guy who re-married later in life than most. My lovely new wife has a daughter, Kerry who suffers from a debilitating genetic condition, which had spoiled her life and made her skin extremely fragile. This had left her with lots of tiny scars everywhere especially on her face. Her hands are scarred and small, her arms thin and frail.

Kerry was 29 when the events in this story took place. She had two kids by absent scumbag fathers who got her pregnant and then vanished. Kerry's very vulnerability has made me feel very protective towards her and over time, I have grown to love her very deeply. I have found myself thinking about her and dreaming about her at night. At first, it was all very paternal but bit by bit, I found myself wanting to be near her, wanting to see and to touch her. I have kept all these feelings to myself but always I long for her.

During one of Kerry's long hospital stays, we had the kids to stay with us, and after she was discharged, Kerry moved in so that she could recuperate easier.

One day I found Kerry sat on her bed looking very upset. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She stood and looked sadly at me and sobbed, "No-one likes me, and I can't get a boyfriend, am I that ugly"? My heart went out to her in her sadness.

"God no" I exclaimed. "You're... ", I paused and added, "I shouldn't say."

"Please tell me," she said, "do you think I'm ugly?"

"Kerry please don't ask me that, I'm your stepfather," I replied uneasily.

"You do think I'm ugly don't you" sobbed Kerry.

"No, no I don't think that at all, honestly Kerry, I think you're an incredibly sexy young woman" I replied.

Kerry didn't believe me and said, "No you don't, you're just saying that aren't you, but thank you."

"Kerry, I meant that, you really are a sexy woman" and I hugged her loosely. The warmth of her body and her scent got to me straight away, I felt myself become erect almost instantly. I tried to turn and prevent her noticing but she put her head into the hollow of my neck and squeezed herself fully against me.

I knew she felt it when she froze for a second and then said quietly "you're... you're hard, why?", "is that because of me?"

"Yes" I replied, "you've always done this to me but I didn't want you to find out"

"Do you really think I'm sexy?" She asked, "What is so sexy about me?"

"Oh Kerry there's so much about you that's sexy".

"Will you show me?" she asked.

"Sexy is not just physical Kerry" I said, "it's so many things, like the way you play with your hair, the way you stand, your voice, lots of things."

Kerry smiled and looked pleased but made no move to pull away from me, she was still pressing against my erection so I eased back slightly.

"It's your deep blue eyes with their dark ring around the blue", "it's your lovely soft hair" I said as I ran my fingers through it.

"It's your beautiful, graceful long neck," I said as I ran my fingers softly down it and kissed it gently feeling Kerry tremor and hearing her gasp quietly.

I ran my hand down her side and up under her tee shirt onto her back, "it's the perfect skin on your back". I gently scratched and caressed her back.

"What else?" Kerry asked softly

I moved both my hands down to Kerry's hips and then down to her thighs saying "it's your beautiful long legs, legs any man would want around his waist... or neck," I added looking up to see her blushing.

My fingers tracked up the inside of Kerry's thighs but moved to the front before reaching the top then moved onto the stomach where I smoothed them slowly up and down. "It's your beautiful smooth belly."

Leaving her stomach, I grasped her incredible arse in both hands. "This, Kerry is world class, I have never seen a better bum on any woman but it's not your best feature"

I moved my hands back to her stomach, upwards to lay over her bra on both breasts. I knew Kerry was especially sensitive about her small breasts. She still made no move to stop me so I moved my hands under the bra and up onto her breasts. "Kerry I have waited so long to see and touch these, they have spellbound me for as long as I can remember."

I felt her nipples swell and harden against my palms. "But far and away your best feature is this" and without waiting I reached down and cupped her mound through her jeans.

"It stands so proud and visible whenever you wear jeans; it beckons me and screams your sexiness for all to see". Whilst saying this I began to worm my fingers into and around the groove, I could feel on her mound. Kerry began to breathe harder and began to kiss the side of my neck. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked but she did not answer.

I reached up to find the button of her jeans and slipped it loose, then eased the zip down.

As I kissed the side of her face, I slipped my hand palm down onto her belly and then downwards until I felt the lace edging of her thong. I edged my fingers under the elastic and slowly down seeking the soft hair, which must sit on her pubic mound. Down I went until I touched the top of her lips and to my astonishment I felt a smooth bare pussy; she was shaven! I hadn't expected quiet demure Kerry to have done this.

I took her hand and pressed it gently against my raging erection, "Do you still think you're not sexy?" I asked. Kerry's reply was to kiss me long and deeply, her eyes closed and she moaned softly.

My fingers inched between the wet lips and gathered up the slick moisture to allow them to glide easily over her clit.

Kerry jumped as I touched it and said, "Yes, yes please touch me". She shivered as I continued to rub over and around the slippery little bump. Her eyes closed, and her head lolled onto my shoulder. I could feel her fingers attempting to unzip my jeans so I helped her and loosed my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped them for her.

She slipped her hand into the open top of my jeans and I gasped aloud as I felt her cool fingers touch and then grasp my hard cock. She began to move her hand slowly up and down and the feelings overwhelmed me threatening to bring me to a rapid and premature climax.

"Kerry go easy please," I said.

"Oh, don't you like it?" she asked.

"God yes, far too much" I said and pulled back from her so I could ease her down onto the bed again. Kerry allowed herself to be lowered settling down onto the bed.

I lay beside her and took her into my arms. We kissed softly but deeply and with passion.

"I want to see you Kerry, all of you," I said.

She sat up and struggled out of her tee shirt, she turned away from me so I could unclip her bra. She held the bra against her chest nervously looking at me. "Show me Kerry, please show me", I said softly.

Slowly Kerry lowered the bra and looked at me, biting her lip as she did so. I could see the doubt and need in her face as she waited for me to say something.

"Oh Kerry, my God you're beautiful" I blurted out. "So, so beautiful". Her small but swollen breasts stood high on her chest with tiny hard nipples topping them.

I reached out to touch one and marvelled at its softness and smooth skin. Kerry sighed quietly as I scratched her nipple with my nails.

I leaned over and kissed the nearest hard pointed nipple, sucking it into my mouth I nibbled on it with my teeth and swirled my tongue around it. Whilst doing this, I pushed my jeans and pants down my legs and kicked them off. Sitting up I began to work Kerry's jeans and thong down her thighs, over her ankles and off. I could see her staring at my rigid cock.

Now I could see her in all her beauty, my blood boiled with desire and Kerry held up her arms towards me to invite me to lay down with her again.

"Kerry will you trust me for a moment" I asked. She nodded her head.

I lightly put my hand onto her stomach and slid it down to rest between her thighs, I felt them trembling. I let my fingers just touch against her pussy and played slowly with the wet lips there. I lent down, took her left nipple between my lips, and drew it in. Kerry gasped quietly in pleasure, her head lolling backwards, and her hand coming up to hold my head to her.

I told her, "Kerry my love, your breasts are so beautiful but I want to do more for you."

Her hips were rising and falling slightly as I continued to play with her wet pussy so I slipped my middle finger between the lips and into her. I could feel the warmth and tightness of her as I moved my finger back and forth and curled it up to reach her G-spot. Kerry moaned and said "Yes".

I took my lips away from her breast and kissed my way down her chest and stomach until I reached her navel. I pushed my tongue in and licked around for a moment then moved my lips down until I touched the top of her mound. Swinging my body around until I was facing her feet and my head was over her groin area.

I bent and put my tongue at the top of her outer lips and licked downwards from top to bottom and back again. There I pushed inwards to lick across the little hood and under it to swirl over her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and lashed my tongue vigorously around the little button.

Kerry jerked and began moaning again, softly at first. What I was doing was definitely working. After letting her get over the shock of having her clit between her stepfathers lips, I decided to ramp it up a notch. I placed my right middle finger at the entrance to her opening and pushed in until my finger was buried deep inside her. I then started thrusting my finger back and forth, keeping my finger against the front wall of her vagina, rubbing over her G-spot.

Her moaning increased in volume, and I reached back with my left hand to play with her left boob. As I rolled her nipple between my fingers, her thrusting began to increase and her moaning got even louder.

I could feel the ridges inside Kerry's pussy and when I extended my fingers, I touched her cervix. Kerry gripped at my arms and stiffened as her orgasm took her, she gasped and shook in pleasure, and turning towards me, she buried her face in my crotch.

I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock and I moaned and lifted my hips from the bed. I felt my cock slide deeper into her warm mouth and she sucked harder and gripped the base of my cock. Kerry moaned as she moved her lips over my cock, drawing me deeper into her mouth. My hands went to her head and I felt her hair become entwined with my fingers. I held her head, pulling her down onto me. Kerry sucked hard, moving her lips up and down my shaft. She moaned as her mouth and tongue moved over my cock.

"Christ Kerry... I'm going to..." I gasped as I felt my orgasm coming.

I never finished my sentence. Moments later, I felt my muscles tense and my back arch. My cock felt thicker than ever before as I released one stream after another of my sperm into Kerry's warm mouth. She swallowed it all, and was still sucking on me as I began to grow soft. She moved her lips back up my shaft. They slipped from the head with a faint noise as she broke the suction. She licked her lips as she looked up at me with a grin, obviously feeling very pleased with herself.

I sat up and turned to face her, "Come here." she beckoned as she reached her hands up towards me.

I knelt between Kerry's knees. Her hands tugged at my arms, drawing me down on top of her. My cock felt as though it was hard as steel. I ran my eyes down her body and saw the wet lips between her soft thighs. Her thighs slightly parted; I could see that they were wet with her juices.

Kerry gripped my cock and she tugged at it, pulling me closer between her thighs.

"I need to feel you inside me!" she whispered.

When I felt my cock sliding against her wet lips, I gasped and I lowered myself onto her body pushing myself slowly into her. The sensations were indescribable, she was hot and tight, and I felt her muscles grip my shaft as it slid deeper into her.

"Oh God." she moaned.

Kerry clutched at my shoulders, urging me further down on top of her, deeper into her tight pussy. I began pushing my hips. My cock moved in and out of her and soon her moans grew louder.

"Oh... fuck me hard." Kerry moaned.

I could see her small breasts begin to shake and jiggle as I shoved my cock harder and faster in and out of her wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around my back holding me to her. I bent down and sucked hard on her nipple. Kerry arched her back to meet my mouth, pushing my cock deeper into her.

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" she begged. "Oh God... you're fucking me... it feels so good."

I held her legs and lifted them up until her thighs pressed her chest. She was moaning louder and I was pumping my cock in and out of her as hard as I could. I was in heaven, I was fucking my gorgeous stepdaughter, and it was simply beautiful.

I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her slick pussy. Her juices were dripping out and they had made my cock wet and shiny. Her breasts shook harder and I loved watching them shake. I fucked harder, watching her nipples move about.

"Oh God, Oh God... please... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Kerry wailed. Her back arched lifting me from the bed. She pressed her mound hard against me trying to get every centimetre of me into her. I felt her pussy contract, clamping onto and squeezing my cock as her juices flowed out all over me as she came so very hard.

This was enough to set me off, "ARRGH!" I yelled as I felt my sperm shooting through the length of my cock, spurting out and hitting Kerry's cervix, flooding her pussy. My cock leapt and pulsed inside her as I spat my load down into her.

Feeling my sperm spew into her set Kerry off again and her pussy clamped onto me again as a second orgasm roared through her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as a low moan came out of her throat. She slumped down onto her back as I held onto her waist, holding myself to her, my cock oozing out the last dregs of my sperm.

I kept still, looking down at Kerry for several minutes and watching her lay as though she were almost in a dead faint. The she opened her eyes and looked at me blankly for a moment before her face broke into a grin and she giggled, "Guess I'm not that ugly then?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Really Shouldn't Have

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds