• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sleepover Gets Interesting

Sleepover Gets Interesting

Me and my friends had been planning this for weeks. We were all in college, and it was me and 3 of my girls that were going to have a sleepover at my dorm. We were planning to have a Twilight marathon.

The girls arrived at around 8. First there was Gracie. She was a petite thing, and rather shy. She had long, brown hair that went down to her waist, a nice round ass, and small, perky tits. Next was Sharine. She was black, had black hair, and HUGE tits. Then there was Abby, she was a redhead, and had medium sized boobs and I nice face. I was the tallest one, and I had blonde hair and reasonably sized tits. We were all bisexual.

The twilight marathon had a lot of commercials, so in between we liked to play truth or dare. We were all very adventurous, so eventually we just did dares.

The first few commercial brakes, the dares were relatively harmless, but after seeing Taylor Lautner shirtless a few times, everyone was a bit horny.

"I dare Sharine to... take off her shirt!" said Abby.

Sharine obliged, and took off her pink sweater, revealing nothing underneath. I'm pretty sure we had all had fantasies about seeing each other naked, but this is the first time it was actually coming true.

Everyone stared.

Sharine giggled and said, "Glad to see you like them."

"I have an idea!" said Gracie. "Since the credits for the first twilight are on, let's play strip spin the bottle. Rules, everyone must be braless with a shirt on, have panties on with pants, and socks. The order: Socks then pants then shirt then panties. Okay?"

Sharine laughed and put her sweater back on.

Everyone agreed, and I went to the kitchen to retrieve a wine bottle.

They were all seated in a circle when I came back.

"Okay! Let's start!" I said.

I spun the bottle. It landed on Abby. She grinned and removed her socks, wiggling her toes.

Abby spun, and it landed on me. I took off my socks.

I spun, and it landed on me again. I sighed and everyone burst into laughter. I took off my skinny jeans revealing my athletic legs and a sexy yellow lace underwear.

I spun. It was Gracie this time. She removed her socks.

Sharine spun. Sharine this time. She took her colorful socks off.

Sharine then spun. It was Gracie. She shuddered and removed her yoga pants, revealing a white thong. Everyone's mouth was agape. She laughed and sat back down.

Gracie spun the bottle, and this time it was Abby. She removed her jeans revealing generic white undies.

Abby spun and it was Sharine. She laughed and removed her sweatpants. She had a sexy black lace on.

Sharine spun, and it was me again. I took a deep breath and pulled my sweatshirt over my head, revealing my 36C's. My nipples were very pink and erect.

I gave them a nervous look and spun. Sharine.

She grinned and removed her sweater.

"Like you guys haven't seen these before!" she said, playfully shaking her breasts.

She spun the bottle, and it was Abby. She chuckled and removed her tank top, revealing a sexy pair of tits. She had big nipples.

Abby spun, and it was me. This was the big moment. I grabbed the waistband of my lacy underwear and began to pull them down.

Everyone was awestruck at my pussy. It wasn't really anything special, but I did admire the small blonde bush I had.

"Alright." I said. "I'm out!"

I spun for the group and it landed on Abby. She removed her white panties, revealing a full bush of red pubic hair! She blushed and sat down.

Sharine was picked for the next spin. She stripped off her black underwear and revealed her bald pussy.

Gracie still had her shirt on and her panties, so she just stripped those off, reveling a somewhat flat chest and a gorgeous crotch with a bit of pubic hair.

Just then, the second twilight started.

"Oh!" said Gracie. "Let's get ready for the second movie!"

We didn't bother to undress, just enjoying each other's nudity. Every so often I would sneak a glance at Sharine's boobs or Abby's full bush. I was getting SO wet.

We continued playing 'dare' as the commercial breaks came on.

It was my turn. "I dare Abby... to touch Sharine's boobs!" I said.

Both girls blushed, but Abby grinned wickedly and shot her hands out, squishing them against Sharine's nipples. Sharine moaned.

I laughed. "Alright Gracie's turn."

"Okay." she said. "Emma." I blushed. "Finger me for 30 seconds."

I happily obliged, and plunged my fingers deep into her meaty pussy. Gracie moaned loudly at the pleasure, rocking her hips forward, hungry for more. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sharine rubbing her nipples gently, and Abby squeezing her thighs together. Both were clearly aroused at the spectacle before them.

I looked at the clock, and seeing it was time, I removed my fingers from Gracie's tight pussy. She looked disappointed.

"No. Please don't stop." she breathed.

Twilight came back on just then. No one cared. We were all way too horny.

I smiled and this time I plunged my tongue into her tight hole. Gracie screamed as I curled my tongue expertly around her vagina. She began to convulse rapidly now, thrusting her hips in an earth shattering orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING!" she hoarsely screamed

She shot a long stream of her juices, straight onto my boobs.

I grinned and rubbed her sweet juice all over my naked body.

I noticed that Sharine and Abby were both sitting quietly, their pussies glistening.

My body was pretty lubed from Gracie's squirt, (Gracie was still recovering at the time.) so I walked over and began rubbing my body against Sharine's tits. With my free hands, I fingered Abby and myself. Everyone was moaning so loudly.

I took a break fingering Abby for a second (Much to her sadness) and began squeezing Sharine's tits with one hand, and fisting her bald vag with the other. She was already lactating quite a bit, milk squirting all over my hand and her stomach. Then she had her orgasm, moaning loudly as she did so, squirting a little bit onto thighs.

I grinned.

Then I realized Abby still hadn't came. I ran to my bedroom and found my old Hitachi© vibrator. I ran back out, plugged it in and stuck it on her glistening snatch.

"Oh god... I remember these..." that was all she could say.

With my other hand, I stuck my index finger up her clit and rammed it up rapidly until she came buckets all over my face.

I smiled, satisfied at my work, and sat down.

-----------

"Hey." Gracie said sometime later that night, "Emma never came, did she?"

"No, I don't think she did." Sharine added.

"Nope." Abby finished. "But she made all of us cum. " she added, grinning.

"Guys I don't really nee..."

"Lay down!" Abby snapped.

I obeyed.

Sharine, Abby and Gracie then met to discuss the plan. I was so anxious.

"Okay. We're ready." said Gracie. "We all have to start at the same time." she said lastly, as they huddled around me.

"Okay... go." said Sharine.

"Oh..." I moaned rather loudly.

My mouth, boobs, vagina, clit and anus were being stimulated all at the same time. Gracie worked the top, French kissing me and expertly massaging my pink nipples. Sharine was fingering both my clit and anus, while Abby was transitioning between grinding her pussy on mine, eating me out, and using the Hitachi© to stimulate my fat pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..."

I felt the orgasm building up and started rocking my hips faster and faster. Then, in the most glorious orgasm I'd ever had, I came buckets all over Abby, the couch and Sharine's tits, which even FURTHER intensified the orgasm.

"Oh my god. That was so good."

Everyone began laughing.

--------------

We made each other cum all throughout the night, and for years to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sleepover Gets Interesting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds