• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wheat Country Ch. 06

Wheat Country Ch. 06

12

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

For background, I suggest you read the previous parts of Wheat Country.


Susan, Connie and I were at Susan's place in Nevada. Vera and Sonja were in the east finishing up the details from our purchase of the new place. They were getting ready to travel to the farm for the closing of the sale of Sonja's house. They would stay there a couple of weeks, looking for farmland to buy. Susan and Vera were the knowledgeable ones in the family about farmland. Sonja's family had been town people. It was mid-July. Most of the wheat had been harvested. Vera thought that she might be able to pick up a few smaller parcels at a good price.

Our old bank would be happy to provide any short term financing we might need. Even though our money had been changed to a corporate account, we still had a considerable amount deposited with them.

It was decided to keep our apartment in the east. Someone would have to be there to handle the renovations. First though, we needed to decide what we wanted.

Susan's baby, my son, was due in late September or early October. The date was supposed to be October second. There had been no change in the name selected for him: Brian. He would be named after my grandfather. Vera's late husband. He and my father, his son, had been killed in an accident when I was twelve.

Susan would be staying in Nevada until the baby was born. The plan had been that Sonja would move there once her pregnancy started to show. She now thought, however, that she could stay with Connie and me at our rental house for school. That way she could be closer to everyone. She took a "so what" attitude about someone recognizing her.

"I'll be gone from the area before too long and there is no one else who matters," she said.

Vera decided that she would make a trip to the farm, then return to Nevada to stay with Susan. It looked like our united family was going to be spread out again. We were not dispersed as much as we had thought, and we would have a few weeks all together before school started.

The Merged Families group came up again. Our application had been provisionally accepted. There would still have to be a visit from a couple of their representatives. We talked to Vera and Sonja. We all thought that the only good window was after they arrived in Nevada and before we returned to school.

Connie and I would have to leave about the third week of August. The soonest Vera and Sonja would get here was the first week of August. We gave the MF people a window of August seventh thru the fifteenth. We explained that we would only be together for a few weeks.

Our love lives ran smoothly. Most nights I slept with both women. Sometimes, though, one of them would leave me alone with the other. When Connie was having a period, she often went down on Susan and me. At other times she would leave Susan and me alone to make love. Just as often, Susan would leave Connie and me alone. There didn't seem to be any pattern to those times. I think they arranged it between themselves.

Anyway, as I said, most days I made love with both women. We had "love all day" days a few times, too. I always liked those. I would watch Connie and Susan go down on each other. They would masturbate themselves or each other. I found that to be hot. I guess I have a voyeuristic side for watching women. They played a little game, trying to keep me hard, but not cumming. Sometimes I would get so hard I hurt. I would usually force Connie then, at least she would act like she was being forced, when she wasn't laughing. It was usually Connie because I was afraid of hurting Susan's baby.

We watched porn movies about once a week. Sometimes they gave us ideas. Other times, they just made us hot. We always had good sex after watching. We also looked up websites about sex during pregnancy. They helped me some.

We were in touch with Vera and Sonja almost every day. They had arrived back in wheat country and were staying at the farmhouse. Vera looked up friends and picked up on all the gossip. She was especially alert for possible land sales. She also told everyone that she would be a great grandmother soon, and introduced Sonja around as the soon to be grandmother.

Everyone already thought they had been gone on a search for a new place to live. There were a few questions about that. Vera answered they hadn't found the right place yet.

The closing for Sonja's house was shortly after they arrived at the farm. They attended it. Everything went smoothly. They stayed in wheat country for another week, negotiating for some farmland. They were able to pick up a couple of quarter section. That's 160 acres. They already had renters lined up for both.

They left for Nevada on the first of August. It was a two day drive with both of them driving. They arrived in the late afternoon. They both were very tired. After hugs and kisses and a chorus of "I love you," they both laid down for a nap. They woke after an hour and we all sat down to a light supper.

After dinner, there was coffee or wine. It was herb tea for Susan and Sonja. I had coffee. We sat in the living room while Vera and Sonja hit the high points of their activities.

"Now that we have the new place," Vera started, "we need to decide what to do with it."

"I have some ideas," Susan responded, "but they are very tentative. I was thinking about apartments for each branch of the family. That would be Connie and Jim, Vera and me, and Sonja. The idea is to raise the kids with their mothers.

"By the way, Sonja said, "I did go to a clinic to get a checkup. The doctor said that everything looked ok. The baby is due about mid-march.

"Do we intend to tell the children that Jim is their father?"

"I don't know, Sonja," Susan answered. "The Merged Families' people said they have some information on that. Perhaps we should wait for them. It won't be long.

"Sonja, you and I should sit down and go over all the financial stuff tomorrow, if you are up to it. Then we can report to everyone."

"That should be ok," Sonja replied. "When we get everyone together, let's get some ideas about the new place, like how we want to renovate it."

Connie spoke up, "We are expecting the Merged Family people on the seventh. That's next Wednesday. We will all need to be here."

"I assume they will be willing to answer questions," Vera said.

"They said that they will give us a very thorough orientation," Connie said. "I have already sent them copies of birth certificates and marriage licenses. So we will just have to show ID.

"They seem to be very obsessed with the idea that only people who meet the requirements join. They did tell me that some years ago there was an unpleasant experience, but they did not give details."

"Frankly I'm happy to see them being so strict. They will know a lot about us." That from Susan.

The conversation ran down after that. We eventually all headed for bed. Sonja, Susan and Connie were together in the master bedroom. Vera and I had the other one. We had a great night. Vera was already wet when we got to bed. She told me she had been thinking of my cock filling her pussy for days.

The next day, Susan and Sonja sat down to go over the finances. They reported to the rest of us in the afternoon. We were in very good shape. Our capital amounted to enough that we could be called rich. Most was invested in income producing assets. The plan was to reinvest a portion of the money and put aside another good portion for a rainy day. Susan and Vera had been doing that since shortly after they were widowed. That rainy day account was now quite large.

We probably had enough cash on hand that we could have paid for the new place, but we had chosen to mortgage it. We still had the cost of renovations to consider. We decided to pay for those out of our ready funds. We did agree, too, that the adjacent property could be paid for in cash. That deal had gone through. We were just waiting to close it. That would be near the end of August, but it could be handled by mail.

We now had forty acres of land that was a mix of woods and open fields, although most of the fields were overgrown. There was not enough saleable timber on any of it to bother with. Vera said she had always thought that planting hardwoods like walnut or maple would be a good long term investment. She intended to look into it.

Before the meeting broke up, the ladies told me that they were concerned that they might be wearing me out. They said that they thought only one of them should be with me most nights.

"I don't feel worn out," I replied. "Besides, two women in my bed make for a real turn on. And I love to watch two of you making love."

Connie replied to that. "Jim, there is also the matter of intimacy. Although we all enjoy group sex, there are times when we want to be alone with you or with another of the ladies."

Susan added, "It seems to becoming more important to us, lately. It may be that the novelty of group sex has worn off. But, threesomes are still very nice and I still get a thrill thinking about all of us together."

Sonja and Vera were both nodding in agreement.

"There will often be times when we will still enjoy our groups, but not as often." That was from Vera. "What it boils down to is that most nights only one of us will be with you. But there will be enough nights with two of us."

I thought that what they were talking about was as much, maybe more, for them as for me. I agreed. I would not make any objections. I was young and resilient, but I did feel overwhelmed on occasion.

Then I thought about it. I realized there were many times that I enjoyed the one on one lovemaking more. It seemed to bring me closer to the others. I loved them all. There was something different when we made love as individuals. I thought, too, that group sex would probably be more exciting if it was the exception rather than the rule. I came to realize that the women were right. For me, too, not just themselves.

I was with Sonja that night. She was very excited about our baby.

"I'm so glad you're the father," she told me.

She was not too interested in oral, except as foreplay. Like Vera the night before, she wanted to feel me filling her. Even so, I enjoyed making her cum as I buried my face in her wet pussy. When she pushed me onto my back and straddled me, she was ready to cum again. Then she fucked me slowly and sensuously until we came together in a beautiful climax. We were both content afterward. We laid closely together in each other's arms and slept until morning.

That was how things went, except for one night when Connie and Vera were with me, until the time for our meeting with the Merged Families people came around.

A couple rang our doorbell about nine in the morning. They introduced themselves as John and Jane. They appeared to be in their mid-thirties. They were both pleasant looking people, but nothing exceptional about either. Jane was pulling a small bag on wheels and John was carrying a brief case.

We already had the living room set up. We had put some leaves in the dining table so there was enough room for all of us to sit around it. Coffee and cups were set out. John and Jane were introduced to all of us. They got right down to business.

"First we need to verify our data," they said, "so we would like to see ID from everyone."

We knew this was coming, so we all had our driver's licenses ready. We passed them to John and Jane. They looked at them, checked the photo against the person, and then handed them all back.

"Thank you," Jane said. "We do like to be careful. Let us begin by telling you a little about ourselves. John is my brother. We usually pass as a married couple. We are part of a family that has been members of Merged Families for over seventy years, back when our group was in its infancy. We can talk more about families in the society later, but right now let's get started."

John spoke next. "We are returning all the items you have sent to us. There will be no record of your real identities in our files. You will be assigned a family name for our group purposes. In your case that will be 'Watson'. We normally don't change anyone's first name. Do you have any problem with 'Watson' for a name?"

No one did. So "Watson" it became, as far as the society was concerned.

Once the ID process was over, there was a noticeable thawing in the room. John and Jane were much more relaxed. We were, too. John opened his briefcase and pulled out a file. He handed it to Connie.

"You, I believe, have been doing all the communication with us. These are your papers. We have not kept copies."

"We have a handbook for you." John continued. "It gives you a general overview of our society, and tells you about services and benefits. We also send out a newsletter, at least four times a year, maybe more. We request that you keep the handbook in a safe place. It is better for all concerned if it doesn't get out." He put a large loose leaf notebook on the table.

"A little history might be in order." Jane told us. "It all started when two families in the Columbus, Ohio, area became aware that they were both involved in incestuous relationships. They started to exchange ideas between themselves. At first, it was mostly about how to keep their lifestyle secret. Or about raising children in a family like ours.

"As children grew up, they were introduced into the family lifestyle. Some of the children moved to other areas for work or education. On a couple of occasions they went with siblings, posing as a married couple. The third member family of the society came from the Boston area.

"A son of one of the original families went there for college. He fell in love with a girl and asked her to marry him. He thought that he would have to abandon the family way. Instead, the girl confessed that her family engaged in incestuous love with all the family members participating, once they came of age. He convinced them to contact his family in Ohio.

"The society grew slowly for the first forty or fifty years. At first, a couple of members of the original families served as a clearing house. The society developed from that."

John took up the narrative. "There is a section in the handbook that deals with our history in more detail. Personally, I find it fascinating reading.

"As far as we know, we are the only group for families with an incestuous lifestyle. We are aware, though, of a number of groups for incestuous couples. Mother and son, siblings, father and daughter. We are in contact with several of them. There are areas where our interests overlap.

"One of the areas you specifically asked about was children. That is one of the main concerns of the society. We have put together a book on the subject." He put another, smaller, notebook on the table. "Everything in this book is from our experience. We all agree on many aspects of child rearing, but sometimes viewpoints differ. We tell you both sides so you can decide for yourself. You can always email us with questions on this or any other subject that applies to our society.

"We also have many professional people in our membership. Most of them will help out with small problems at no fee. For bigger problems, they will discount their services. It is understood that members will not take unfair advantage of these volunteer services.

"There is more on this in the handbook. One area the society will take on for you is defense against any criminal charges brought against you for incest if there are no minors involved. This is one of the reasons our dues are high. We will throw every asset at any case for incest involving one of our member families. We have been quite successful."

"One question that often comes up is about a typical family in the society," Jane said. "There really is no single standard, but we have identified two different types of family. One is a compact group such as yourselves. It may grow through marriage or children.

"Another type of family is more spread out. The incestuous relationship starts with two, or maybe three, people in one branch of the family. Then in-laws, aunts, cousins are brought into the group. These often introduce incest to closer members of their own family. It spreads like a game of dominoes. Often, though, the branches get together.

"A lot of families are a mix of the two. The compact families spread out as the children grow up and go off on their own. That is the situation for John and me. We do live as man and wife. We have two children. Our parents are watching them while we travel. We also still have relations with our parents and another sister. They live near us. Occasionally, we meet with families of aunts and uncles or cousins.

"If you track our family back you would find that it has been spreading like this for over fifty years. But there is still a core group, composed of four generations."

John took over the narrative. "There is some marriage between families in the society. It solves a lot of problems that could arise trying to integrate an outsider. It also avoids the problem of inbreeding. That is a problem, by the way. Not as much as is often thought, but it is there.

"Since the internet, there are many more such marriages. Families interact much more, and meet more often."

It was lunchtime, so Vera and Connie set up the table while everyone else moved to the living room chairs and couch.

"After lunch, we'll be able to answer any questions," Jane said. "I'm sure you'll have many."

We had a pleasant meal. The subject of Merged Families was put aside while we ate. Jane and John were interesting conversationalists. Both had a quick wit.

The table was cleared, and fresh coffee made. We all sat back at the table. Vera started the conversation.

"I think it's safe to tell John and Jane about our future plans. Does anyone disagree?"

No one did, so she explained to the couple from the society about the new place. "We need to decide what renovations we need to make. We wanted to see what advice you had about raising children. We thought that might have some bearing on the subject."

"Let me see what we can find out," Jane said. She looked for something on her laptop for several minutes. Then she sent an email.

"I have sent an email about your expected children and your new home. We'll see if any of our correspondents have any suggestion. That may take a few days. I'll stay in touch with you about it."

John had been searching for something on his computer as Jane talked. "I have been checking on the laws about incest in the state you are moving to. They don't seem any more onerous than those in the state you are leaving. The main thing will always be to maintain secrecy.

I think we can help out in another way. There is a member family not far from your new place. Two of them are both architects. If you like, I'll email them about working on your renovations."

Vera looked around at the rest of the family. We all nodded.

"Go right ahead," she told John.

The question came up about how other families handled their finances.

"Much like you are already doing," Jane answered. "The compact families usually have a central business. In your case, it would be investments. That could include making investments in businesses started by family members."

"I think you can find some information on investing within the family structure, and how to centralize finances," John added. "Once again, it is about the experiences of other families."

Jane continued. "You might find families that are bankers, or lawyers, maybe farmers. The architects we just contacted for you are from a compact family that started with a construction business. It now has several companies specializing in different areas of construction. The architectural business fits into the family nicely.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wheat Country Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds