• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princess Chelsea Ch. 02

Princess Chelsea Ch. 02

123

Chapter 2 – Humiliation

The night was agonizing, and not helped out much by the current hot weather. Falling asleep had proven quite easy as most of my muscles were worn out from being bound on my toes. Usually on a Friday evening I could stay up late into the night keeping myself on edge looking for just the right image, erotic Female Domination story, picture or video to finally have the orgasm I desired. This evening, while still trying to process what had happened, I didn't even feel the need. Being locked into a chastity device had always been one of my fantasies but reality can be a harsh Mistress with a poisonous bite. It wasn't long after falling asleep that my restlessness started. First it was 12:00am, then 12:46am, on and on it went.

The device wasn't painful at that time. It was more of just getting used to it being there. I tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable position in which to sleep. Lying on my side gave me an awkward feeling of the hard plastic pushing on one side of my groin and upper inner thigh. Sleeping on my stomach meant that it put an uncomfortable pressure on my shaft. I never could successfully sleep well while lying flat on my back so that wasn't an option either. The heat was also causing me to sweat which only added to the discomfort. Visions of this woman danced in my head and had me staring at my phone. It was probably about 2:00am that I finally found that I could sleep comfortably on my side by gripping a pillow between my thighs.

Awakening at about 7:00am I found myself in a considerable amount of pain. My cock strained against the plastic confinement and my bladder was full. On a normal morning I would have probably laid in bed waiting for the erection to subside before crawling out and relieving myself. Sometimes I would even jerk off to fantasies rattling around in my head. Those moments right after waking up proved to be some of my horniest moments. Just one meeting and her beautiful face was imprinted on my mind. Those waking moments were now going to be torture.

I thought that the pain itself would probably make me wilt but I was actually suffering more because of it. The longer I laid there the more I couldn't think about anything but my erection, my fantasies and desires. I squirmed around in agony until I reached the fetal position. I knew a cold shower would probably be the quickest route, but I had experienced that at Chelsea's place and I wasn't in the mood to suffer that again yet.

My hand extended behind the shower curtain waiting for the water flow to warm. By the time it got sufficiently warm I was dancing on one toe. My cock was still trying to break free from the cage so I just hopped in the water. The warm water washed over my body and I strained to release the built up urine in my bladder. Slowly but surely I let loose fighting the slow uneven release that came with the morning hard on. I leaned back a bit and focused the cascading warmth of the shower on my groin and let it wash through the device. A long hot shower was warranted.

A hot cup of coffee while turning on my laptop helped decrease my libido. Caffeine definitely had its uses. There was an intense sense of both fear and excitement when I clicked the bookmark for my e-mail page. My gut reaction was not to check at all as if I was being watched. I craved her contact yet was afraid at the same time. There was nothing there. I turned on the television intent on just enjoying a cup of coffee. Some morning news was on, nothing particularly engrossing which cause my mind to wander a bit into fantasy land. With that I was getting a bit aroused, it was amazing that just hours after being locked in I was already finding something erotic about every woman that appeared on the screen. This didn't really cause much pain. In this state of arousal the cage even felt somewhat comforting. I would tease myself a bit, mostly just continuing to check if it was still there, as if the night before had just been a dream. Then the melancholy was broken when the text message ringtone on my cell phone erupted. I very nearly knocked it across the room trying to reach, and open it. Sure enough, it was "Mistress Chelsea."

"I hope you had an interesting evening and morning. I have something for you to do. You do want to please me don't you?" read the message.

I again fumbled with the phone. I wasn't sure if I should respond to her as Mistress or Princess, but I defaulted to what she told me in person, "Yes Princess."

"Get dressed, I ordered some breakfast and you need to bring it to me. I will send the address in a moment," was her reply, and then another, "Oh, and I'm sure by what I saw last night, you are a slut and own a butt plug. Put it in."

I stumbled around with my heart racing in my chest. I did indeed have such a plug but had not used it for anything in well over a year. I found it and a bit of lube, and in a rush I slipped it in. I felt as if it took forever to seat inside me. Luckily I already had a shower and just threw on some clothes. My phone came alive once more and the address she had promised was there with instructions to ask for Chelsea's order. I was halfway out the door when I hit send, "On my way, Princess."

I knew exactly where the place was though I had never been in there before. The pink panties I had to wear were tight enough to hold the plug but I still felt I had to clench my cheeks a bit while walking. Driving was interesting because I felt it prodding a bit whenever I shifted in my seat or turned corners. The restaurant was a trendy little breakfast and coffee spot that catered to the hipster crowd and I had heard they had a reputation for some pretty good food, both breakfast and lunch. It was still only about 8:15am on a Saturday so I had zero traffic to contend with.

The place was pretty busy and had a line of about 4 people in front of me. I got a bit nervous when it was taking a bit of time. The phrase, "Everything is a test," ran through my head and I could only wonder if there was a time limit involved. Reaching the counter, I requested the order and some young college age guy shouted into the back kitchen, "Take out order, for Chelsea!"

Some sort of eco-friendly container was soon in front of me, and stuffed into a bag. "That will be $15 even, sir!"

I handed the guy a 20, and meandered my way out and on my way to Chelsea's place. Despite having only been there once, the drive home the previous night was fresh in my mind and I needed no reminder where I was going. Just a couple of streets away and the phone rang again when I was at a particularly long stoplight. "Never mind, slave. I changed my mind. I'm done with you. You can go home and try not to play with yourself. Be sure to wear the plug for one more hour. Thank me slut!"

People behind me started beeping their horns as if their very cars were mocking me as I hit send," Yes Princess. Thank you Princess"

I had driven out there and bought her breakfast, was almost there, and she just up and cancelled it. Normally I might be upset. OK I was upset, but being locked in chastity made one quickly re-examine priorities. She held the keys, and the power. The purple stripes on my ass cheeks were a reminder that punishment was not as pleasant as it was in my fantasies.

I figured that I might as well pick up some groceries. The plug in my ass made me reconsider but I would rather get my shopping out of the way and have the day left for anything my Princess may order. I pulled into my usual store and before getting out I had to shift a bit in my seat, push the chastity device against my body, grasped my balls, and pulled in order to reseat it comfortably. It was a little sweaty down there and although it was tight it did slip around a bit and some soreness was developing. I figured I would pick up some talc powder or something that might keep me from chaffing.

About 10 minutes into shopping the vibration of my phone shot shockwaves through my body. Nervously I opened it up. Once again it was her, "Time to check my property. You have 5 minutes to send me a pic of your lock up or face severe punishment. Don't forget to include the panties you are wearing!"

A wave of panic hit me. I was still wearing the device, and panties, but was in the middle of a public place. I turned my cart frantically looking for an employee to see if there was a restroom nearby. I found one and rushed over to him but before I got to him an elderly man had asked him something. He was showing him who knows what and I knew that was going to take forever. I finally found someone at the deli counter and he directed me to the restroom. I must have looked like a crazy person with diarrhea. Although I preferred that thought to them knowing the truth.

I made it into a stall and pulled my pants and pink panties down and snapped a pic with my phone. I went to send the pic and was mortified to find it was out of focus, and the panties didn't make it into the frame. Hurriedly I turned to take a few more, and the plug nearly popped completely out of my ass. The photos were better but it still out of focus. My fingers kept fumbling and I finally was able to get one that I felt would fit the bill. I sent the pic and had to rest a bit and carefully get the plug back in without any lube. I hoped for a positive response from my tormentor but got none. After a few minutes I realized that no response was coming. I didn't even know if she received it. While finishing my shopping one thought ran through my mind. Should I just bite the bullet and ask her if she got it? Instead I just decided to wait it out. This game was already a bit harder than I had anticipated.

Getting back home I made sure my laptop was up and running. No new e-mails or instant messages were there. I also realized I got lucky during the chastity check. I was locked up and wearing the pink panties as ordered. What I was missing was the black pair of panties she told me to have with me at all times. The ones I had to keep in my mouth as a gag all the way home. What about the plug? Now my mind was racing just wondering if I was supposed to have that in the picture I sent, or not? I had to have a bit of a chuckle at my own expense that the idea of paranoia may be setting in.

Every moment that passed not preoccupied made me only think of her, and my current predicament, what would happen next, and how easily I had agreed to this. There was a sense I could always get out of it. She said after this weekend it could end if I wanted it to. Part of me wanted that. Part of me just wanted to write an e-mail right then and there. Tell her that I didn't really know what I was getting into. Shame entered my mind at that point. Not the shame of submitting to a beautiful woman who may force me into humiliating and degrading things. No, not that shame. That was the kind of shame I sought out. It excited me. The biggest shame was that I was even thinking about backing out. That was a far bigger thing. I was scared that the mundane existence I had been living was much more comfortable than taking this chance. Lastly, even though I had only met this woman once in person, I was now terrified of letting her down.

Usually if left alone and bored I would just get on the net and jerk off. Masturbation seemed to always fill that time. It was also a good fall back for stress as well. I really was starting to realize just how much of a crutch it had been now that it was unavailable. The frustration of being aroused all the time was maddening. After sitting around thinking about it I was getting worked up. I found that the ring that went around the shaft of my cock and my balls did a pretty good job of limiting blood flow once I got worked up. This made it pretty sensitive but more than that it slowed any attempt at becoming flaccid. Once my cock had swelled up it took almost double the time to go limp.

Due to all the fantasies dancing around in my head I now had a new problem. I was oozing a bit of pre-cum. That gave rise to the feeling that I had to urinate. No matter how many trips to the toilet I made, I still felt like the head of my penis was full and I needed to go. Sitting to urinate also was making me appreciate the ease of standing to go, something I would not be doing much more of. About 9:00pm I received and e-mail from Princess Chelsea:

My little playtoy,

Having a nice evening? Are you frustrated not being able to play with that thing? I hope so. In fact it makes me a little bit wet knowing that you are suffering. I want you to come over at 8pm tomorrow. Remember that if this has been too much for you I will give you an opportunity to quit. I'm betting that you don't want to let me down though do you? If you want that tiny cock of yours to receive any pleasure again be a good boy and suffer for me. I know that is what you truly want anyway, and I am just the Woman who may have the power to give you what you really need.

Your Princess,

Chelsea xoxo

That e-mail made it almost impossible to sleep. For most of the night I found myself staring into the darkness. I could think of nothing but sexual thoughts, nothing but her. This device had only been locked on for a day and a half but it might just as well been a year given the frustration I was feeling. I told myself this was a fantasy coming true. Something I had longed for. Doing that turned out to be a double edged sword. On one hand it made me feel much better and excited about seeing this beautiful woman again. On the other hand, it made my cock throb in pain against the confines of the cold hard shell.

Her beautiful blonde hair, the scent of her shampoo and perfume, those perfect legs, the arch of her lower back,and a mind that was definitely dirtier than any other woman I had ever had the pleasure of meeting. It all turned me on so much. It was a fantasy come true, but at what cost? Just a day and a half with my cock locked up and this girl had my world turning upside down. My whole body vibrated with arousal and at times it felt like my every movement transferred straight down to my groin. There was just no way to describe how much I could love and hate a feeling at the same time.

Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday. I awoke with a painful attempted erection, took a nice long hot shower, and sat down at my laptop to check my messages. There was nothing from her, so I figured I had an agonizing day of anticipation to deal with. 8pm was a long way away.

Around 4pm I received a call. This time it was a voice call. I hesitated for a few seconds before answering it. Finally getting a minuscule amount of composure, "Yes, Princess?"

"Are you dressed, piggy?"

I was somewhat taken aback by the question. Why would I not be dressed? It was 4 in the afternoon. Was I not supposed to be dressed? "Yes Princess, I am."

"Good boy. Are you wearing those pretty pink panties your Princess was kind enough to give you?" There was a delicious sexiness in her voice that made every word feel warm and inviting. The kind of warm and inviting that a chunk of cheese presents to a mouse right before a trap slams shut.

"Yes Princess." I said. This response seemed to be making up the entirety of my vocabulary recently.

"Good! You will now drive to the mall over on Parkville and Main. You do know where that is, don't you?"

"Yes, Princess, I will be on my way!"

"Text me when you get there for further instructions. CLICK!" before I had a chance to respond the phone went dead.

I collected myself and gathered up the black panties that I was told to have on me at all times, I wasn't about to risk leaving without them again. The nervousness in my gut and head made each step I took towards my vehicle feel as if I was floating. Driving to the mall wasn't any easier. The endorphin rush was kicking in. I felt like a child being called to the principal's office and not knowing what for, but it couldn't be good. I sat in a parking spot outside the mall and typed out a text message, took a few deep breathes and then a few more. I wasn't fully composed and the air I sucked in was almost intoxicating. Finally I hit the send button.

Seconds passed by and then minutes. Part of me was hoping it would turn out to be like the breakfast errand the day before. Maybe she changed her mind and would send me home. Maybe she just liked messing with my head and scaring me a bit. Maybe she would change her mind and tell me to come to her house early. These thoughts tumbled across my mind like swells crashing into a breakwater.

I almost jumped out on my skin when the response tone rang out. As I read it my face must have gone white as a sheet of paper. "One pair of panties is insufficient. Go to the Victoria's Secret store inside. If a sales girl asks you if you need help..." just as I got through reading it another came. "Tell her that you don't want to offend her but you need help selecting some panties in your size. Have fun bitch boy!"

I immediately felt sick. It was one thing to shop for panties. That is humiliating, but being told that I must admit the panties are for me was a whole new level. My hands were noticeably shaking, and I started to feel the sweat piercing its way through the pores on my forehead. I finally sent the now standard response and made my way into the mall.

The mall didn't seem very crowded for being a Sunday which gave me a fraction of solace. There was a bench in front of the store. I took a seat and scoped out the store. There seemed to be only 2 sales girls working and around 3 or 4 customers. I could feel that my face was turning red already and I was still feeling nauseous.

I formulated a plan. I might avoid some humiliation if one of the customers were checking out, and the other sales girl either went to the backroom or was helping another customer. Then, I could go in, grab what I was supposed to, and quickly make it to the cash register. I would still be embarrassed when paying, but I could avoid telling someone what they were for. If that didn't work I could just say no if the sales girl asks if I need help. This was already seriously humiliating so it would just be a little white lie. I mean, how would Princess Chelsea ever know?

Seeing the aforementioned opportunity I briskly walked in the store and headed for the area where I saw a customer holding up a pair of panties earlier. I was trying to avoid any eye contact from the sales people. Eye contact would just scream one of two things. Needing help or up to no good. I was sweating a bit. Glancing at the register, I saw two customers at the counter. I found the other sales girl still helping another customer. I felt safe. I looked down at the sale table where there was a ton of different size, type, and colored panties. This wasn't going to be easy. I sifted through some but to be honest, I really had no idea. I found a pink pair and stretched the elastic to get some idea of size. I looked again towards the front counter. Still safe, I turned to look back at the panties on the table when suddenly I bumped into something, or rather someone. It was the sales girl.

Adrenaline surged through me like a lightning bolt. It washed completely through my body. My toes were even tingling. I started to speak but it was hard to get anything out, "I...I'm sorry. You scared me."

I must have looked like a scared puppy. My entire body was on fire just anticipating that dreaded phrase that was supposed to utterly complete my humiliation. This girl was beautiful. She couldn't have been a day over 19. She was around 5ft 2in, very petite, with long flowing deep dark brown hair. Her skin was naturally tan. The type of color many women spend countless hours in tanning beds but are still never able to achieve. Her hazel eyes met my scared puppy gaze and I immediately looked away. This was bad. This wasn't quite the nightmare scenario because I could always reject her help and limit my emotional stress. I had worked that out in my mind before entering. I wouldn't be lying to Vanessa (the name that appeared on her name tag just above her perky young breasts that stretched her black shirt in all the right places). I would however, have to lie to Princess Chelsea or admit that I chickened out. Instantly, I decided to tell her I could find what I need on my own and save myself. If I could actually speak coherently, if the words would come out.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princess Chelsea Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds