• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beefy Loving

Beefy Loving

My name is Amy and I am twenty years old. I still live at home with my parents and they don't seem to mind. I guess I like to be close to my Daddy. He has always looked after me and I just can't break away from him. I haven't really had any boyfriends. My problem is that I am a bit overweight. It sort of runs in the family. My Dad and Mom both are stocky people.

I have been fantasizing lately about my Dad. Or at least I want a man just like him. I started something to attract my Dad's eye. After I take my shower I will dry off and walk from the bathroom to my bedroom naked. I know my Dad has caught me doing this. Up until know he never acted on anything. I decided to be a bit more brazen. After my shower I would go back to my bedroom but leave my door open as I was dressing.

Mom had already left for work one morning. I was standing in my room when my Dad walked by. He stopped and looked in on me. I turned and let him take in my chubby body. There was this single moment. I hoped he would walk into my room. Daddy looked me over and then stepped across the threshold and into my room. I wanted him so much right then. I was horny after showering. I didn't have long to wait.

"You have been tempting me, haven't you Amy?"

I just smiled as my Dad's eyes went to my breasts. They tended to sag a bit and rest on my chest. Dad walked right up to me and pulled me into his body. I put my arms around his neck and we finally kissed for the first time. Daddy's body felt so powerful as he held me tight. We managed to work our way over to my bed. Daddy pushed me onto my back. I watched as he stripped off his shirt and then his pants and underwear came off.

I was looking at a fat, thick sausage of a cock. There was a thick thatch of pubic hair surrounding his dick. My Dad wasn't into touchy feely sex. He climbed right above my mouth. His cock was dangling in front of my lips.

"Open your mouth for me Amy," he told me.

I did as he asked. Dad slid his fat prick past my lips and I began to make him hard with my mouth. To be honest, I was gagging most of the time. He was too big for me to take the whole way down. I think Daddy had just lost all of his self control. He wanted me and I wanted him. I did manage to get his cock all slicked up and erect. Daddy pulled his prick from my mouth. He took hold of my ankles and spread me as wide as was possible.

I felt Daddy's mushroom push past my wet folds. I had only been with two other guys before this. My Dad was so much bigger than them. Dad didn't waste any time. He forced his cock all the way inside my tight pussy. I know I screamed as that fat prick stretched me out. Daddy knew one speed...fast. He rammed me as hard as he could. God, I never felt anything like that, before or since.

My Dad's balls were hanging down and as he entered me they hit my bottom. You could hear the slapping noise. It almost sounded like a crack of a whip against my skin. I loved the way my Dad was fucking me. I wanted to be used by him and I guess that is the way he normally had sex. After some minutes of being fucked, my Dad scooped me up and we flipped over. Daddy was now on his back and I was on top of him.

Dad's beefy hands found my tits and he began to squeeze them hard. There is something about feeling a man's hands on my big tits that sends chills up and down my spine. I was sliding down onto Daddy's thick monster as he brought his body up to meet me. There was lots of grunting and moaning as we got into some steamy fucking.

"You're all mine now Amy, I'm going to fuck you whenever I want," my Dad told me.

That is just how I wanted things. I wanted to be Daddy's girl. I guess all that friction finally got to my Dad. He let out this groan as if he had been wounded. I then felt his steamy cum rushing into my body. I know, we should have been fucking with some sort of protection. It just felt too good this way. Daddy later said he hadn't cum in almost a week. He had a big load stored up and he gave me every drop of his seed that morning. I knew that Daddy's baby seed was dripping out of my pussy and onto his cock. I just held on as my Dad pumped his rod into me and finished me off.

When Daddy finally stopped fucking me I collapsed onto his chest. We were both panting as we tried to recover from what just happened. I know that both of us were spent after our sex session. We got cleaned up before my Mom got home. From that time on, my Dad would try and have me as much as possible. Whenever my Mom was away from the house we were in bed together. It was difficult at times. We sometimes ended up getting a cheap motel room in order to fuck.

There are a few motels that litter the interstate. Dad and I would get a room for a few hours and Dad would give me his fat cock. It seems that I can't get enough of my Daddy fucking me. I think I must have worn him out at times. One thing hasn't changed. Daddy has been taking me with his bare cock from day one. You might have guessed I wasn't on the pill that first time we fucked. I know one day Daddy will impregnate me. I guess we will cross that bridge when we cum to it.

Until then, I only need one lover and that is my Dad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beefy Loving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds