• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Changing Roles

Changing Roles

I am now at the beginning of the process of changing the roles my husband and I play in our marriage. He has absolutely no idea of my plan, and I intend to lead him into his new role, slowly, but inexorably. Basically, I intend to gain total domination and extract his total submission. I've only been working on this idea for a couple of days, but the stories I've read and the advice I've been getting are encouraging me to go much further with this idea than I had considered even 2 days ago.

I want to totally control my husband sexually, have him completely within my power and be extremely selfish to get my needs satisfied, have my fantasies fulfilled, and only give him a small modicum of pleasure in the way he has for me in the past.

In addition, i intend to hand over all household chores to him, and expect perfection in carrying them out, or he will get no orgasms whatsoever.

Also, I am intending to start a discipline regime, with paddles or canes or whatever for punishment, and possibly, a regular dose to remind him who is boss.

A lot of the women who take control seem to take lovers, several have said that their husbands are too small to satisfy them. I can't claim that, I definitely have a big boy, but still the idea of trying other men, or even women is quite appealing. I'll decide about that later I think.

So, last Friday I decided that the coming weekend would start things moving along with my project to become my husbands goddess, and I started as soon as I woke up Saturday morning. It was gone nine in the morning and hubby was still sleeping, so I shook him and told him to wake up and go get my coffee. To be fair, he goes downstairs and makes my coffee every morning, so this wasn't such a shock. Once he'd brought the coffee's and we'd drunk them, I put my hand on the top of his head and pushed down, saying that I needed him to make me cum with his tongue. I can tell you, he did a great job, and I kept him at it for 3 wonderful orgasms. Finally I allowed him back up, and he obviously thought that he was going to get some pleasure now. Well, I scotched that idea straight away, telling him that he needed to shower, as I'd written a list of jobs for him to do. He went off very disgruntled, so I called him back and told him that if he wanted sex this weekend he'd better shape up.

That worked, he showered, dressed, made my breakfast, and then started on his chores. I let him know that I was going to get my nails done, then some shopping, and that I would see him in the evening. Also, that since he would be cooking, he'd better think of something and go out and buy what he needed.

What a revelation! When I got back he'd done all his chores, and was very proud of himself as he cooked a delicious meal for us both.

I told him that I was very pleased with him, and that a reward was on the cards, after dinner. He kissed me and told me that he loved me, and that I was turning him on so much, behaving this way, and would I please not stop. Wow! I could hardly believe it, I now realize that he was hoping to be dominated all along. Why didn't I do this years ago?

So, finally we got to bed, and I let him fuck me hard and fast and fill me with his cum, then I pushed him down to lick me clean, even my bum, and he gave me the final and best orgasm of the day.

During the week we are both really busy and so my plans had to be on hold a bit, waiting for the weekend to take the next step. I have been handing over some domestic chores when hubby is free though. Last night I did do something exciting. I put on a program hubby doesn't like E!News on the red carpet. All about dresses and such. He started to complain, so I told him to be quiet and do something useful, then I removed my joggers and knickers and told him to lick me while I watched! It was really difficult, concentrating on the program, but I didn't let him know that, except when I couldn't stop myself cumming. What a lovely evening, and hubby got nothing and went to bed horny. I suspect he had a quiet wank though, which is an issue I must address soon, I am determined to totally control him.

I decided that since I'll be away most of the following week that I should give my hubby something to think about while I'm gone. So, earlier this week I ordered a Hearts Leather Paddle, to spice up our lives. It's really cool, a black leather paddle with little raised hearts, in pink, which I think will really mess with his head. Apparently it will leave little red heart marks on his bum.

The plan is that at some point on Saturday (I'm away early Sunday), I will find something he's done wrong, which should be pretty easy, get a bit cross with him, then insist that he drops his trousers and gets over my knee. I'm sure that he'll think I'm going to spank him with my hand, so what a surprise he'll get when the hearts make contact with his cute butt.

I'll give him 15 swats then show him what I'm hitting him with. I think he'll be feeling a bit weird when he sees my girly paddle.

After that I think 20 hard hits will be about right, then I'll let him lick me to orgasm, quite a few in fact, as this is getting me horny already!

Next, I'll bring him off with my hand, catch all his cum, and make him lick it off my hand.

Finally, I'll tell him that I love him and give him a big passionate kiss. That should give him something to ponder on while I'm away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Changing Roles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 272 milliseconds