• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 12

The Trophy Wives Club 12

12

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Bill stood at his bedroom window, looking out at the pool in the garden. More specifically, he was looking at his mother who lay on one of the loungers, enjoying the mid afternoon sun.

She wore only a pair of sunglasses and her tiny black bikini, the one that she’d described just a couple of days before as being hardly there - - just two triangles over her boobs connected with a bit of string on top, and the bottom was just a G-string that’s so small the whole of her butt could be seen. Bill had no doubt she’d worn it because he’d said it was his favourite.

Her red hair was tied up and her pale skin glistened a little with the oil she’d spread over herself to prevent burning, though Bill knew the bridge of her nose and the tops of her shoulders would freckle lightly due to the sun. He’d watched as she’d spread the oil over herself, covering her arms, legs, belly and shoulders before smearing the clear fluid over her huge, fake tits. She’d spent a long time running her hands over her mounds, cupping and squeezing them, slipping her hands under the black bikini top, pushing her tits together and moving them up and down on her chest.

All the while, Bill was certain, she knew he was watching from his window.

Two days before, Marie had seduced him - - not that she’d had much trouble as he had lusted after her for years - - and they’d had sex several times since, not least yesterday when Bill had shared Marie with his unofficial aunt Jessica. Bill was positive that if he appeared in front of her right now, with the raging hard-on in his shorts ready and waiting for her, she would be all over it in a second.

But there was a problem: his dad was laying on another lounger next to her.

Thomas had spent much of the weekend on his yacht, probably with one of the teenage interns from his company. While Bill knew his mother didn’t mind his father’s dalliances - - in the same way that Thomas turned a blind eye to hers - - his father always had a strange sense of guilt after one of his brief affairs. Since arriving home yesterday evening, he’d barely been apart from Marie, insisting on accompanying her to lay in the sun this afternoon.

All day, Bill and his mother had snatched brief moments together; the most they had managed was a passionate kiss in the kitchen as Thomas had used the bathroom.

Now, staring at her in his favourite bikini, one hand cupping his enormous hard-on, Bill found himself thinking of ways to get his father out of the house so he could be alone with his mother again.

“Jesus,” he said to himself, laughing as he realised something. “I really have turned into Oedipus.”

He grabbed his phone with one hand and freed his big dick with his other, quickly taking a picture of his dick and sending it to his mother with the message “Look what I’ve got for you inside” attached to it. Bill stood and watched his stacked mom down by the pool as, a minute later, she sat up a little and reached down beside her to where her phone was laid. She stared at it before she turned to his father and said something. Marie stood up, bent over and kissed Thomas on the top of the head, and walked towards the house, looking up at her son’s bedroom window and smiling.

Bill stood at his window, still stroking his cock, as Marie entered his room a moment or two later, her phone in her hand, her sunglasses pushed up on to her head.

“What’s the meaning of this?” she asked, waving her phone at him. “Sending such obscene photos to your own mother?” She pointed at his big cock. “And jerking off in front of her? How did I get such a filthy son?”

“I can’t help it, mom,” Bill said, staring at his gorgeous, bit titted mother as she stepped closer, her huge, fake jugs moving gently with each step. “You’re just so damn hot, all I want to do is make love to you.”

“Oh honey, we can’t do anything like that,” she said, pressing herself against him, taking his prick in her hand and slowly, gently stroking it. “That’s incest. It’s such a sin.”

Bill hugged her closer, cupping her firm ass cheeks, and kissed her, their tongues darting and sliding around each other. Marie moaned and grasped his prick tighter, running her hand up and down his length, her fingers barely meeting around it’s girth.

“Still think we shouldn’t do this, mom?” Bill asked, his hand sliding round and under her ass, feeling her spread her legs so he could slide his fingers along the already wet lips of her pussy. She sighed as he slid a finger inside her gently, dipping the first inch or so into her sopping wet twat.

“Oh we shouldn’t, honey,” Marie moaned, “but I think we’re going to,” she finished with a laugh, gasping slightly as she felt him push another finger into her cunt, sliding both of them deeper. “Is - - mmmmm - - is your dad - - still by the pool?” she asked as her son finger fucked her.

Bill quickly glanced out the window to confirm that his father was still on his lounger. “Yeah, he’s still there,” he said.

“Good,” Marie said. She bent at the waist, Bill still able to slide his fingers in and out of her, and kissed the head of his big cock. She licked at it, slurping up the clear pre-cum that drizzled from the slit, running her tongue around the blood engorged head before slowly popping it inside her mouth.

“Ohhh fuck yeah,” Bill sighed as he felt his mother suck and lick on his cock head, slowly taking more of his shaft between her lips. “I’ve been waiting for you to do that all day, mom,” he said with a happy grin.

Marie simply hummed in pleasure as she bobbed her head up and down on her son’s cock, noisily dribbling and spitting on it, her slick hand moving over his thickness. Eventually, she moved back and, dislodging his hand from between her legs, knelt down in front of him and pushed her tiny bikini top off, holding her huge tits up and together.

Bill grinned and took the hint, sliding his big dick between his mother’s tits, his thick shaft disappearing between her enormous mounds, the bulbous head of his prick appearing and disappearing in her cleavage.

“Fuck Mommy’s tits,” Marie said, grinning up at him. “Fuck Mommy’s big titties, honey.”

Bill did as she asked, sliding his cock up and down in the valley formed by her globes of tit flesh, watching as his flared head bumped up against her chin every now and then.

“God, mom - - feels so good,” he gasped, then groaned in disappointment as he glanced out of the window to see his father getting up from his lounger. “Shit! Dad’s coming in,” he said, pulling his prick free from his mother’s tits.

“Damn it,” Marie said, straightening her bikini. She quickly kissed the top of Bill’s cock. “I’ll try and get rid of him. Keep this hard for Mommy,” she said with a wink and headed out of his room.

Bill somehow managed to get his hard-on back in his shorts as he watched his mother’s practically naked ass wiggle slightly as she walked out of his room and on to the landing just as his father called her name from below.

“Fucking hell,” he muttered angrily, rubbing at his stiff dick. Couldn’t a guy be left in peace to screw his own mother?

He was startled a little when he heard a phone ring - - his mother had left her phone on the floor. He picked it up and smiled at the caller ID - - it was his mom’s friend, and his unofficial aunt, Samantha.

“Hey Auntie Sam,” he said as he answered it. “It’s Bill.”

“Hi Bill,” Samantha’s slightly squeaky voice said. “I was expecting your mom. What are you doing answering her phone?”

“She left it here a moment ago. You want me to go get her?”

“Not just yet,” Samantha said. “You know - - I spoke with your Auntie Jessica this morning,” she said, letting the sentence hang.

“Did you?” Bill asked, thinking back to the day before when he’d fucked his mom and his aunt Jessica together. “She say anything interesting?”

“Only that you really know how to show her a good time. Her - - and your mom,” Samantha finished with a whisper. “Is that true, Bill? Are you fucking your mom?”

“Uh-huh, just like you’re fucking Adam,” he said, referring to her step-son. “Mom told me all about how the Trophy Wives Club has become the Son Fuckers Club.”

“So were you fucking your mom just now? Is that why you’ve got her phone?”

“We were fooling around,” Bill said, “but then my dad showed up and mom had to go see him.”

“Aww, your dad’s there, huh?” Samantha asked. “Guess that must make it kinda - - hard - - for you to spend any time with your mom, huh, sweetie?” she asked with a giggle.

“Yeah,” Bill said with a laugh. “Actually it’s real hard right now,” he said, grabbing his dick.

“Is it? Let me see it,” she said. “Put me on video call.”

Bill quickly changed the setting, grinning at his gorgeous, blonde “aunt” as she appeared on screen. He angled the phone down as he pulled his dick free of his shorts once more.

“Oh sweetheart,” he heard Samantha say. “That does look hard - - so big and hard.”

He brought the phone back up to his face. “You know, mom’s having to hang round with dad right now and I’ve got a real bad case of blue balls. Feel like hooking up, Auntie Sam?”

“I wish I could,” she said, looking sad, “but hubby’s downstairs and we’re heading out soon.” She smiled as a thought struck her. The picture on the phone shook for a moment as Samantha moved it away and placed it somewhere so that instead of just her face, it showed her from the waist up. The zippered blouse she wore bulged tightly around her two big, fake tits as she brought her hands up to cup them, grabbing them roughly.

“Jerk off to me, Bill,” she said, reaching for the zipper and pulling it down slowly. “Jerk off while I show you my titties.”

Bill sat back on his bed, phone in one hand, dick in the other, stroking it as he watched Samantha on screen pull her zip down, slowly revealing the inner slopes of her mounds and the oh so deep cleavage between them. She paused with the zip at the front of her tits and slid two fingers into her cleavage, watching him all the while.

“Bet you wish your cock was here, don’t you, Bill?” she asked, giggling. “I know I do. I wish it was that big dick of yours that was sliding up - - and down - - and up - - and down - - between my big, round tits.”

“I’d love to fuck your tits, Auntie Sam,” Bill said, stroking his dick as he watched her pull her zipper down further, her huge mounds finally pushing the blouse open, revealing the small, lacy bra that barely covered her small, hard nipples. “Show me them. Please?”

“You want to see Auntie’s big old titties?” Samantha said, playing with the cups of her bra.

“Yeah. Show me your tits, Auntie Sam.”

“Well that seems only fair as you’ve shown me that big cock of yours,” Samantha said. Just as she started to lower the tops of her bra, she looked off to one side, then back to Bill. “Shit, sorry, honey, but Franklin’s coming.” She yanked her zipper up and reached for her phone, blowing him a kiss. “I promise we’ll continue this real soon,” she said and ended the call.

“I don’t fucking believe it,” Bill said, his cock still in his hand. He sat there for a moment, cursing his luck, before once again stuffing his dick back into his shorts. “Fuck it,” he said and headed out of his room.

His mother - - her bikini now covered with a partially see through wrap - - sat on the sofa next to his father, the pair of them watching some banal talent show, though only his mother looked up at him as he entered the room, holding her phone out.

“Here mom, you left this on the - - errr - - in the hall.”

“Thank you, honey,” Marie answered, giving him a wink and an apologetic shrug.

“Hey Bill,” his father said. “Want to join us watching the final?”

“No, I’m good, thanks,” Bill said. “You want some snacks or a drink?”

“Sure, sounds good,” his father said, staring at the TV.

Bill looked at his mom and nodded his head towards the kitchen. “Let me give you a hand, Bill,” she said, picking up on the hint. “You carry on and watch the show, Thomas,” she said, kissing him on the top of the head, her huge tits just inches from her face. “I’ll be back in a second.”

“Okay dear,” Thomas said, not even turning his head to glance at her big, fake tits.

As his mom followed him into the kitchen, Bill wondered if his father was dead from the waist down - - how could he ignore those gorgeous mounds in front of him?

“Fucking hell, mom,” Bill hissed as they entered the kitchen. He turned and pulled her close, kissing her as he groped at her round titties. “I’ve got a serious case of blue balls for you,” he said with a laugh.

“Oh honey, I can tell,” his mother whispered as she stroked the large outline of his prick through his shorts. “But your dad’s convinced he needs to spend time with me right now.” She broke away reluctantly and started getting some juices and snacks together. “Trust me,” she said quietly, “I want nothing more than for you to stuff that big cock of yours inside me again,” she said taking hold of his bulging shorts again, “but we have to admit it’s probably not going to happen this afternoon or evening.”

“Damn it,” Bill grumbled as his mother turned away again, bending over in front of him as she rummaged in a cupboard for some snacks. He reached out, flipped her wrap up over her back and ran his hand beneath the tiny g-string bikini, smiling as he slid a finger easily inside her pussy. “You’re still so fucking wet,” he said.

“Ahhhh - - oh honey - - honey we can’t,” his mother whispered, placing her hands on the cupboard top, still bent at the waist, pushing herself back against him despite her words. In reply, Bill pushed a second finger into her twat, sliding them in and out, bringing them all the way back, then all the way in.

“The final’s starting in a moment, Marie,” Thomas called out, surprising both of them with how close he sounded.

Marie jumped up suddenly in response, just as Bill pushed his fingers forward, one of them slipping back into her pussy, the other pushing into her tight asshole.

“Uuuhhnnnnn!” Marie grunted in shock, reaching back to grab Bill’s wrist, holding it in place.

“Are you alright in there?” Thomas called.

“Fine!” Marie blurted. “Just - - just stubbed my toe.” She looked back over her shoulder.

“Sorry, mom,” Bill whispered with a genuine look of apology. “It’s just - - you moved and - - “ He tried to move his hand away but Marie held it tightly.

“No,” she whispered. “Keep doing it.” Bill’s eyes widened in surprise. “Gently, but keep doing it.”

She let go of his hand and sighed as she felt him slide his fingers in and out of both her holes slowly. He leaned over and spat between her ass cheeks to lube up her tight butthole so he could go deeper.

“God mom,” he whispered. “That feels so good.”

“You like that? Mmmmmm - - like playing - - with your mom’s butt?” She turned her head and kissed him as he leaned over her, his fingers still working in and out of her pussy and ass.

“God yeah,” he gasped.

“Think you’d like - - fucking Mommy’s ass? Huh? Aaahhhahhh - - I think you - - you like that idea,” she laughed quietly as she heard him moan and push his fingers deeper inside her. “Think you - - could get that - - mmmmm - - that big dick of yours - - uuuuhhhhnnn - - up Mommy’s asshole?”

“Oh God, mom,” Bill groaned, thrusting his fingers as deep inside her holes as he could, over and over. “I want to fuck your ass. Can I? Can I, mom? Want me to cram my big cock up your ass?”

Marie gasped as she pushed back, her pussy and ass contracting around his fingers as she came at the thought of her son invading her ass with his giant cock, biting her own fingers to stifle her moans.

“Marie, it’s starting,” Thomas called from the room. “You and Bill about finished?”

“Just about, dad,” Bill called out, fingering his mom through her orgasm, never letting up as she shook in front of him. Eventually she calmed down and reached behind her, pushing his hand away.

“Fuck,” she gasped, standing up and straightening her bikini. “I reek of pussy,” she said, kissing him roughly. “Wash your hands and take things in - - I need to use the bathroom.” She reached out and stroked his iron hard cock. “I’ll take care of this later,” she said before heading out.

“Where’s your mom?” Thomas asked Bill as he walked into the lounge a minute or two later, placing some snacks and drinks on the table. Thankfully, Thomas didn’t look up from the TV or he might have noticed Bill’s never decreasing hard-on.

“She needed the bathroom,” Bill said, turning as he heard his mom re-enter the room. “Well, I’ll leave you to it.”

“Thank you for helping me in the kitchen,” Marie said, giving him a peck on the cheek as she whispered “Will you keep that hard for me?”

“Always,” he whispered back, frowning as he watched his mother sit next to his father. Fucking Oedipus complex, he thought as he headed back to his room.

With the rest of the afternoon in front of him, Bill was at a loose end. He thought about heading out to see some of his friends, wondering if they were having more luck banging their moms than he was. He considered giving his Auntie Jessica or Samantha a call in the hopes of hooking up with them, maybe even Auntie Annie. His mom had told him all the Trophy Wives were screwing their sons and were all in favour of swapping.

But what he really wanted to do was fuck his own mother.

He laid on his bed with his tablet and surfed some porn for a while - - which did nothing to relieve his horniness particularly as he went looking for MILF sites - - before tossing it aside and decided to take a nap. He drew the blinds on his windows, laid on his bed and closed his eyes, trying to ignore his hard-on.

It was his hard-on that woke him up some time later - - or rather the warm, wet mouth that slid up and down his length, the bulbous knob of his cock nudging against the back of a throat. Bill opened his eyes and grinned as he saw his mother holding his prick upright, bobbing her head up and down his cock.

“Mmmm, that’s the best way to wake up,” he said quietly, making her look up at him.

“Your father’s sleeping,” she said quietly, “so I thought I’d come see what you were doing.” She ran her hand up and down his already spit covered length. “Thought maybe I could try and take care of those blue balls of yours.” She licked the entire length of his prick from base to tip, looking at him the whole time. “Want me to?”

“Oh Jesus, yeah,” Bill gasped as she slurped his cock back into her mouth. “I - - I don’t think I can last long, though, mom,” he said. “I’ve been so fucking horny for so long.”

“That’s okay, honey,” Marie said, kissing and licking at his dick. “We can have a quick one now and tomorrow, after your dad goes back to the office, we can spend all day with your dick inside me.”

Still jerking on his cock, she slid up the bed and kissed him, Bill realising she was naked as her huge, fake tits pressed against his chest.

“So how do you want me, honey?” Marie asked him.

“I really - - I really liked what we were doing earlier,” Bill said, a little embarrassed. “You know - - in the kitchen.”

Marie smiled. “You mean when you had your finger in my ass?” she asked, loving the blush that crept into his cheeks. “I liked it too. Want to do it again? Want to put your fingers in my butt?”

“Well - - “ he said, hesitating.

“Or would you rather stuff this big cock of yours up there?”

“Can I? I mean - - I’ve never - - never done that before.”

Marie grinned. “Then I think Mommy’s ass should be the first one you fuck, honey.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds