• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sean & Catherine's Honeymoon Night

Sean & Catherine's Honeymoon Night

The real story of what happened on the Bachelor Sean & Catherine's Honeymoon

"What happened Sean?"

Within a few minutes of Sean Lowe being handcuffed to the bed naked, Chris Harrison from the Bachelor hit TV show was there with his camera crew. With the key to the handcuffs left on the nightstand and with the camera rolling, a member of the crew unlocked Sean and allowed him to get dressed while still on camera. There in the hotel suite was the entire entourage, the cameraman, the sound man, the lighting man, the director, producer, and assorted assistants. Looking more as if he was shooting a movie rather than being a concerned friend, the camera recorded Sean's real, raw emotions live as they happened.

"They took her, Chris," said Sean getting dressed. "Catherine is gone."

"Who took her, Sean?"

"Two masked men were here with guns drawn. As soon as Catherine emerged from the bathroom in her white, lacy, see-through, sexy panty and bra beneath her white, lacy, see-through, sexy robe, they appeared from out of nowhere with guns. Obviously they were hiding somewhere in the suite waiting for the right moment to surprise us."

"Then, what happened?"

"What happened? I just told you. Overpowering me and threatening to kill me, they handcuffed me to the bed and gagged me so that I couldn't call for help," said Sean.

Obviously more interested in Catherine's sexy, nearly naked appearance than in what happened to Sean, Chris looked at Sean as if he didn't even care that he was handcuffed to the bed.

"No, I mean, what happened when Catherine emerged from the bathroom wearing that sexy outfit," said Chris smiling while raising his eyebrows and giving the guys behind him the high five sign. "What happened then?"

Sean looked at Chris not sure of his meaning.

"Um, Catherine tried covering her nakedness but one of the men grabbed her," said Sean. "Staring at me, taunting me, and teasing me while I was helplessly handcuffed to the bed, they touched and felt her everywhere I haven't had a chance to touch and feel her."

Chris Harrison gave Sean Lowe a sexually excited look.

"So, they felt your wife's tits?"

"Yes, they not only felt and fondled her big tits but also they reached inside of her bra to cup her breasts while fingering her nipples too," said Sean.

Chris Harrison adjusted his obvious stiffening erection through the outside of his pants.

"And, no doubt, they felt Catherine's pussy through her panty too? Right?"

"Yes, one of the men cupped her pussy through her panty before sticking his hand down the front of her panty while fingering her. Not only did they feel her pussy through her panty but inside of her panty too," said Sean.

"And of course they felt and fondled her magnificent ass, right? She does have a nice ass, right guys," said Chris turning to his crew. "No offense Sean, I hope you don't mind me stating the obvious when it comes to your shapely wife's round, firm ass."

"Gees, Chris. You sound as if you're getting off on two men groping my wife's tits, pussy, and ass," said Sean showing some anger.

"I'm just trying to clarify things for our TV audience Sean, is all," said Chris. "You didn't answer my question. Did they feel Catherine's ass or not Sean?"

"Yes, they had their wicked way with her magnificent ass too as they did with all of her body parts. Feeling her ass while squeezing her ass, they slapped her ass," said Sean with anger.

"Bastards," said Chris. "No good dirty bastards to use and abuse a man's wife in that salacious way."

"Sorry to accuse you of lusting over my wife, Chris, but Catherine is a beautiful women, made even more beautiful by what little she was wearing or not wearing," said Sean. "Parading around the suite in her sexy lingerie, we thought we were alone."

"So they saw your wife," said Chris obviously getting sexually excited by the conversation.

"Saw my wife? Of course they saw my wife. They took her," said Sean shooting Chris a dirty albeit confused look.

"No, what I meant, is they saw Catherine practically naked," said Chris.

"God yes," said Sean holding his head in his hands. "With what little she was wearing they could see everything," he said. "Can we move on from the topic of Catherine's nudity?"

"My apologies Sean but just for clarity sake and for the audience's understanding and sexual pleasure at home—",

"Sexual pleasure? What in the Hell are you talking about Chris," said Sean.

"It should be of no surprise to you Sean, being that you are not only the Bachelor but a contestant on our previous show, as well as a regular viewer, that men masturbate over the sexy bachelorettes while watching our program," said Chris.

"I understand. No explanation necessary. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've masturbated while thinking of some of the women before being engaged to and marrying Catherine," said Sean.

"I as well," said Chris.

"You as well what?" Sean gave Chris a dirty stare.

"I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've masturbated over the thoughts of Catherine as well as some of the other young ladies giving me hot sex," said Chris.

"That's really not appropriate Chris and a bit too much information," said Sean.

"Getting back to topic, Catherine nearly naked, when you say they could see everything, do you mean that they saw her tits?"

"Yes they saw her tits."

"Did they see her pussy?"

"Yes they saw her pussy, too."

"And did they also see her ass too?"

"Yes. They saw every intimate, personal, and sexual part of her," said Sean. "What the Hell kind of questions are these Chris? What kind of audience at home wants to know what my new bride was wearing or not wearing when two, masked men took her?"

"In answer to your question, Sean, this is a new reality TV show spun off from the Bachelor called, Taken and Forced."

"Taken and Forced?" Sean looked at Chris with a face filled with horror and foreboding. "Being that Catherine was taken, you don't think these two men would do all that I wanted to do to my wife but haven't had the chance to do, do you?"

"Well, with you waiting so long to have sex, too long, that virgin philosophy of yours is biting you in the ass now. I dare say that those two men have already done everything that you've been wanting to do to your lovely wife," said Chris with a sad nod of his head. "I'm sure they've already forced her to have their wicked, sexual way with them. I'm so sorry Sean to be the bearer of bad news."

"No, I can't believe it. My poor Catherine," said Sean. "My poor, sweet, innocent Catherine."

"If it's any consolation, just for the record Sean," said Chris.

"Yes?"

"In the way that you were saving yourself for Catherine, Catherine wasn't saving herself for you. You must have known that your wife wasn't a virgin," said Chris. "Right?"

"Yes, I knew Catherine wasn't a virgin. So what? She told me that she's had a couple of lovers," said Sean. "Being that she was honest, upfront about it, and told me about the two men she had sex with in her past, I was okay with that and I don't see what this has to do with her being a virgin."

"I see," said Chris.

"Abstaining from sex is my personal decision for religious reasons. Being a virgin is more about my religious beliefs and convictions. Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean that everyone must be a virgin too," said Sean with conviction.

"I understand," said Chris. "You're a better man than me to wait to have sex. Actually, I'm sorry for having to tell you this but Catherine has had more than a couple of lovers."

"She has? I didn't know that," said Sean. "What's more than a couple?"

"To be honest and I'm sorry to tell you this Sean, but Catherine is a bit of a slut. Actually, to be brutally honest with you, some men may even call her a whore. Just from what we were able to dig up from her past, we stopped counting the men she's been sexually intimate with after we discovered two dozen sexual romances," said Chris. "From all that we've uncovered there are many more than that."

"I see," said Sean stiffening his jaw. "Well that doesn't matter right now. What matters more is finding her and getting her back. I can discuss her sexual life with my wife in private, if you don't mind."

"Of course," said Chris. "Just so you know the full extent of what happened to Catherine. You realize, of course, that the men who took her will probably sell her," said Chris.

"Sell her? Sell my wife? They can't sell my wife, can they? Catherine is not for sale," said Sean getting angry. "They can't sell people, can they? I mean, what kind of animal would sell her? What kind of person would buy her?"

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of my bad news, Sean, but I'm sure she's already on a plane and on her way to Sheikh Khalifa of Abu Dhabi or to the Sultan of Brunei," said Chris with sadness.

"The Sheikh? The Sultan? No, say it's not true Chris. Say it's not true," said Sean beginning to cry. "I can't believe it. Oh, my poor, sweet, innocent Catherine."

"Being that she's had lots of lovers, Sean, you realize that even though Catherine may be sweet, she is not so innocent," said Chris.

"Yes, yes, I know that. You've told me that already," said Sean. "What does any of that matter now?"

"Just so you know before we involve the FBI, we received a ransom note a little while ago," said Chris.

"A ransom note? I don't understand. What would billionaires what with my money?"

"It's not your money that they want, Sean. In exchange for Catherine, they want you," said Chris handing Sean the ransom note.

"Me? Why would they want me?"

Sean read the ransom note before returning his attention to Chris.

"Who knows what goes on in the minds of men who don't worship our God, the true God," said Chris. "Fortunately or unfortunately, where we like it or not, the popular Bachelor and Bachelorette programs are now part of our American culture. Unfortunately along with our success, we've become a target for terrorists' organizations. In the past few months and worse with the announcement of your televised wedding, we've received hundreds of threats of violence against you and your lovely bride. We turn all such correspondences over to the FBI. No doubt, once whoever took Catherine has you in exchange for her, they'll probably sever your head just to post it online to show the rest of the world what they do to infidels."

"If that's what I must do to save Catherine, I'll gladly go in her place," said Sean holding his head high while playing the brave hero willing to do anything to save his new bride from a horrible fate by taking on that horrible fate as his own. "I only wish I could have had one night alone with her naked."

"Not to pour more salt in your open wound, Sean, but along with the ransom note, I have pictures of your wife, formerly Catherine Giudici, now Mrs. Sean Lowe," said Chris pulling out a small stack of sexually explicit photos of Catherine doing the down and dirty with her two masked captors.

He handed the photos to Sean. As soon as Sean saw his naked wife and having sex with two naked men but for their masks, he looked angry.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it. These photos are so disturbing. Have you seen these pictures?" He looked to Chris.

"We've all seen them, Sean," said Chris picking up the photos to look at them again while turning to his entourage and giving them the thumbs up. "As soon as we received them, we've been passing them around all morning," said Chris. "Chuck, our cameraman, has been in the bathroom all morning with them. She's such a beautiful woman and even more beautiful without her clothes."

"Watch it! That's my wife you're talking about and leering at. Give me those photos," said Sean pulling them from Chris' hand while giving Chuck a dirty look.

"Sorry Sean," said Chris.

"Well, obviously by these sexually, explicit photos, they've already had their wicked way with my wife," said Sean looking at them again. "They've done everything to her and more than I'd actually ever do to her beautiful body. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. Poor, poor Catherine."

"I'm sorry Sean," said Chris taking ownership of the photos again. "In this photo, she's obviously blowing one man while the other is boning her doggie style. I can't tell from this angle if he's having anal sex with her or not," said Chris looking more closely at the photo while moving it sideways.

"Give me those," said Sean. "Jesus, that's my wife you're ogling. Have some respect. What's wrong with you people? Have you no common decency? Have you no sensitivity?"

"Sorry Sean. Being that we're only interested in ratings, I'm only trying to be of help. And in that regard, I need to ask your permission to share these photos with the rest of America," said Chris.

"Pardon? You want my permission for you to broadcast naked photos of my wife having nasty sex with two men when I've yet to see my wife naked and have nasty sex with her, not that having sex with my wife would be nasty, I'm just saying," said Sean.

"Yes, I understand," said Chris. "I think showing America these nude photos of Catherine, along with her masked assailants, will help in identifying them and will go a long way in helping to find her."

"Okay, if you think sharing these naked photos of Catherine will help find her," said Sean giving Chris the photos again. "I'll do anything to get her back, even give you permission to show my naked wife having sex with her masked kidnappers on TV," said Sean.

Chris aligned the photos on the bed to allow his cameraman to show them on national TV.

As soon as the cameraman showed the photos of Catherine naked and sucking and fucking her two captors, Catherine walked in the Honeymoon suite wearing her skimpy lingerie.

"Catherine! Oh, my God, are you alright?"

"I'm fine Honey," she said giggling. "The whole thing was a joke, a setup to get you. Did we get you?"

"Get me? A joke? What am I on Punked? I don't understand," said Sean.

"This is a new reality TV show we're premiering tonight Sean that shows our bachelors and bachelorettes in compromising positions without their clothes. We discovered that we're losing viewers and some of our market share, so we thought we'd spice up the show a little bit by showing Catherine naked in exchange for buying you two lovebirds your first house.

"Cover yourself, Catherine," said Sean grabbing a blanket to cover his new bride.

"Oh, don't worry. Everyone has already seen every part of me," said Catherine waving an unembarrassed and unashamed hand while laughing and pushing the blanket aside. "I'm so used to walking around naked now that I feel like a stripper."

"So, those photos of you are real and not photo shopped?"

"Let me see them." Catherine perused the naked photos of herself. "Naked, naked, naked, yeah, that's all me," she said with a laugh.

"And is that you really having sex with two masked men?"

"Sex? Don't be silly," said Catherine making a face, rolling her eyes, and shrugging. "I'd never have sex with another man again. I'd never cheat on you, my husband. We were just acting?"

"Acting? Some kind of acting. It looks pretty real to me. And who are the two men?"

"That's Chris humping my face and fucking my mouth and that's Chuck fucking me from behind," said Catherine giving Chris a smile and Chuck the eye.

Sean reached down to retrieve one of the photos.

"I don't consider you having a cock buried in your mouth and another cock buried in your pussy acting," said Sean. "How dare you stick your cock in my wife's mouth, Chris, and how dare you fuck my wife's pussy from behind, Chuck," said Sean.

"Actually, Sean, Chuck was fucking my ass and not my pussy," said Catherine. "I had to make it look real Sean," she said rolling her eyes and giving her husband a shrug. "Duh? I had to make it appear that I was really kidnapped, taken, and forced actually. Whoo hoo, I've been taken and I've been forced," she said stripping herself naked, holding up her arms, and twirling around the room. "Now this is what I mean by Grown Sexy," she said laughing. "I've grown sexy."

"I can't believe I married a whore," said Sean removing his wedding ring. "I want a divorce, an annulment," said Sean. "I want all of you out of my life and out of my hotel suite. Get out! Get out now! Go! Leave me in peace. Only, before you go Chris," said Sean pulling Chris aside and whispering, "can you e-mail me the contact names and e-mail addresses of the women I turned down for Catherine? Just the top five will be plenty. I'm sure I can pick a good woman to marry from one of them."

"Sure, no problem, Sean. That's the least that I can do," said Chris shaking Sean's hand.

* * * * *

"Walter," said Connie nudging her husband. "Walter? Come to bed. You fell asleep again watching TV."

"Oh, darn, I missed seeing Catherine in her wedding dress. I was watching that Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's wedding when I must have dozed. She's such a beautiful woman. I really like her...a lot," he said. "She has big tits and a wicked hot body."

"I can see that," said his wife staring down at her husband's exposed prick. "Unless you plan on using that thing on me, which you haven't in years, put that thing away and come to bed."

"You go use the bathroom first. I'll be up in a minute," he said. "I, um, need to do something down here first."

As soon as his wife headed upstairs, Walter grabbed some tissues from the coffee table, reclined back his easy chair, and started masturbating while imagining Catherine naked.

"Oh, my God, I wish I was Sean having sex with Catherine. I'd bang her, really bang her, after she sucked my cock. She's grown so sexy."

"Walter! I can hear you. Come to bed. Now!"

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sean & Catherine's Honeymoon Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds