• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 07

Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 07

12

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no underage characters in this story.

Four men with one woman, Becky agrees to do and is about to do what no wife should do.

Always enjoying undressing her while touching, feeling, and groping her, Brian helped undress his wife. Unbuttoning her and removing her blouse, he unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt. A view that he seemingly couldn't get enough of, even after 15 years of marriage, he stood back to enjoy the sexy view of her in her panty and bra.

"You're so beautiful Becky. You have such a hot body. I can't wait for my friends to see you naked," he said putting his hands on her hips before wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer to kiss her. "I can't wait to watch them touching you and feeling you," he said reaching out his horny hand to cup his wife's breast through her bra.

When they broke off the kiss, she turned to look at herself in the full length mirror while imagining his four friends staring underwear clad body in the way that she imagined his four friends staring at her naked body.

"Although a bit nervous exposing myself to them," she said tucking in her tummy and cupping her breasts in her hands to lift them. "I can't wait for me to see me naked too," she said turning to her husband.

"I can't wait either," said Brian imagining her posing on their bed naked as is she was a nude painting by famed French Renaissance painter.

"The idea of four men seeing my tits, my ass, and my pussy is exciting," she said flipping her long, chestnut hair with a flick of her head. "The thought of allowing four men to see me naked is something I never imagined doing," she said filling her big, brown eyes with the image of her husband staring at her as if she was already standing there naked. "I never thought about having sex with other men until you suggested that I do," said Becky. "I never realized what an exhibitionist I am until now," she said wanting to change exhibitionist to slut, to whore, and to prostitute for what she was about to do for money.

Nearing the time that his friends would arrive, Brian walked around her to unhook her bra. Even though he's seen her tits a thousand times before, every time she removed her bra was as if unveiling a work of art. Two magnificent, symmetrical, shapely orbs of endless delight and sexual fascination, he stared at her tits as if seeing them for the first time. In the way he never tired of seeing, touching, and feeling her more than ample, C cup breasts and big nipples, a man more of actions than of words, suffice to say, he loved her tits.

Her tits didn't sag in the way that some of his friends' wives breasts already did. As soon as he removed her bra, his big hands were all over her big tits. Touching them, feeling them, fondling, and caressing them, it was obvious to her that he loved her big tits. He ran his fingers over her nipples before leaning down to suck them out to their hardest erection, first one and then the other.

Then, squatting down as if to pick something up from the carpet, with a gentle downward push, he removed her panty. Revealing her dark, brown bushy pussy, he stuck his nose in there kissing and licking it before fingering it. Ready for the pleasure of his four friends, she was naked. Naked, naked, naked, he stripped Becky naked. As if they were on their Honeymoon all over again, a first time for everything, she was naked in readiness of his four friends seeing his wife naked. Another new adventure in their married lives, as if they were two teenagers having sex for the first time, they both giggled with delight with what they were about to do.

Becky was about to show her naked body to his friends while Brian watched their reaction to seeing his wife naked. Becky agreed to allow his friends to touch her and to feel her, while Brian sat in the corner watching. After the men licked her pussy and gave her an orgasm, Becky agreed to stroke, suck, and fuck the cocks of four other men while Brian masturbated. Something, no doubt, they'll be talking about and having pillow talk for years, she couldn't wait to do this for her husband in exchange for a new car, a new kitchen, and the fur coat, and diamond ring he had already promised her.

"I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they see you naked," he said. "I can't wait to watch them touch you, feel you, and lick you. I didn't think I'd want to watch some man making love to you but now I can't wait to watch you fucking them before and after you suck their cocks."

She wrapped her arm around his neck with her other arm feeling his strong back and gazed in his eyes while he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples.

"So, you're okay with me fucking them?"

"Sure, why not? It wouldn't be much of a gangbang if you didn't fuck them too," he said.

With his friends arriving in just a few minutes, as she previously requested, he pulled out the ties and the blindfold from the nightstand drawer.

"No ties and no blindfold Brian. There's no need for any of that now. For me to better enjoy myself, I'll need to have my hands free and I'd rather see their reactions to seeing me naked. Besides, it would get me more in the mood if I can not only see their cocks but also touch, feel, fondle, and stroke their cocks before sucking and fucking their cocks," she said.

"Okay," he said putting the ties and blindfold back in the nightstand drawer.

* * * * *

"Ding! Dong!"

"Oh, my God," said Becky. "They're here. I'm so nervous."

"I'm so excited," said Brian.

With Becky already stripped naked and sitting on her bed, Brian went down to open the front door to his four friends. Glad that he left the bedroom door open, she could hear everything happening downstairs. She couldn't wait to see their reactions to seeing her naked. After only having a steady diet of sex with Brian for more than 15 years, she couldn't wait to be touched and felt by four men. She wondered how different sex would be with someone else other than Brian.

Just as in her dream, as if time suddenly slowed with everything happening in slow motion, she watched her husband leave the room and heard him slowly walk down each step. She heard her husband open the front door to greet his four friends.

"Hi Jack, Tony. Hi Mike. Hi Jim," he said. Seemingly, as if she was standing by the front door naked, she could see them all shaking hands.

"Hi Brian," said Jack.

"Hi Brian," said Tony.

"Hi Brian," said Mike.

"Hi Brian," said Jim.

Ready to gangbang her, they were all here, no doubt just as eager as she was about having sex with a woman who wasn't their wife in the way she was anxious to have sex with men who weren't her husband. She heard him talking to his friends in hushed whispers. Unable to make out what they were saying unless she climbed off the bed to listen by the bedroom door, she wondered what they were whispering. Then, her worst nightmare spun together with her most sexy, sexual fantasy, as if they were all schoolboys, she heard the five men laughing, joking, and teasing one another before slowly coming up the stairs.

* * * * *

This was it. This was really it. All just talk before and not just talk now but hot, sexy action, lots of sexual action, there's no backing down now. With her already stripped naked and laying on her bed so totally exposed, she had to go through with it. She could always run to the bathroom and lock the door but then she'd forfeit her new car, her new kitchen, her fur coat, and her diamond ring. More than that, she'd humiliate her husband in front of his friends and he'd never forgive her.

For his four friends to trek out here in the middle of the night, obviously, they want to have sex with her as much as she wants to have sex with them. Obviously, they want her as much as she wants her new car, kitchen, fur coat, and diamond ring. Able to get everything she's ever wanted, all she'd have to do to keep her end of the bargain is to have sex, a gangbang really, with four of Brian's closest friends.

Only worse than going to the dentist for a root canal, she wished she had never agreed to have sex with his friends. What was she thinking to agree to this lunacy? Unable to blame herself agreeing to have sex with his friends because she was on drugs or drunk from alcohol, she wasn't high nor was she drunk. Lucid in thought, calculating, and clear headed in asking for all that she asked to have in exchange for this gangbang, she was clean and sober when she agreed to have sex with his friends.

Yet, it was her husband who pressured her and coerced her to have sex with his friends. It was her husband who tempted her with all that he promised her and with all that she ever wanted for her to have a gangbang. Without doubt, it would be more difficult for her to have sex with four men at once than it would be for her to have sex with one man outside of her marriage while her husband watched. Having a gangbang was akin to someone committing suicide by setting themselves on fire instead of taking sleeping pills of slitting their wrists.

"Oh, my God," she said. "Oh, my God. What am I doing? I can't believe I'm really doing this. If I wasn't for the car, the kitchen, the fur, and the ring, I'd run and hide in the bathroom," she said while pondering if she should remain there or make a run for the bathroom.

Pressured and coerced to have sex with her husband's four friends, she couldn't believe she had agreed to have sex with his four friends, a gangbang no less. She couldn't believe in just a minute, they were all going to see her naked while her pervert of a husband watched his friends reaction to seeing her naked. Suddenly feeling so used and abused, how sick is that, a husband showing his four friends his wife's naked body? How could she ever face any of them again, especially when seeing them with their wives and children?

Conversely, no doubt, in Brian's mind, how hot is having his four best buddies seeing his wife naked? Giving them plenty to talk about when they're drinking, watching football, and/or playing cards, she wondered if they'd expect her to get naked every time they came over their house. She wondered if they'd expect her to give them hot, group sex every time they were there playing cards or watching TV. How sick is her husband for wanting to watch his wife having sex with his four friends? Conversely, obviously, in his mind, he couldn't wait to sit in the corner and masturbate while watching his four best buddies have their wicked, sexual way with his wife's naked body.

Naked, naked, naked, a faithful and loving wife, never saying no to giving her husband sex, except for Brian's brother, Sean, that one time, no one has seen her naked but her husband. More nervous than sexually excited, Brian was the only man she's ever known sexually and if it wasn't for his pressured insistence and bribery to get her to prostitute herself for the car, kitchen, coat, and ring, she'd never go through with this. Shocked that she was really going through with having group sex, she's not a swinger. Unable to wrap her brain around what she was about to do, she couldn't believe she agreed to gangbang her husband's four, best friends while he watched. She couldn't believe she was not only going to have another man's cock in her hand and in her mouth but also have four men's cocks in her pussy.

If it wasn't for the fact that Brian promised to buy her all that he promised to buy her, if she had sex with his four friends, she'd never even contemplate having sex with them or with anyone but Brian. She's not that kind of a woman. She's not a slut or a whore. She's a good, Catholic girl with morals and modesty.

For her to throw all of that away to please her husband's perverse peccadillos in watching her having sex with his friends for the sake of him buying her a new car, a kitchen, a coat, and a ring is too much like prostitution. Only, if she's going to be treated like a prostitute by her husband, then she needed to get her mind set and act like a prostitute around his friends. It was obviously to her now that they not only did his friends want to experiencing having sex with Brian's wife they also wanted to have sex with the whore that she needed to be. Needing to be sexually creative and immodestly immoral, she needed to do things that even their wives wouldn't do.

Already, feeling so guilty, how could she face his friends after having sex with them? Already, feeling so bad, how could she look their wives, her friends too, in the eye after having sex with their husbands? What was she thinking or not thinking to agree to have sex with them? If she goes through this now, what will her husband think of her? If she goes through this now, what will her husband ask her to do next?

Maybe this is what he wants. He wants her to be a swinger. Maybe this gangbang is her initiation to the swinging lifestyle. Something she finally agreed to do, how dare he force her to have sex with his friends by dangling a new car, kitchen, coat, and ring in front of her face year after year?

Promises, promises, all he gave her were promises. Never buying her anything, it took her to agree to have a gangbang with his friends for her to get all that he promised. God forbid he goes back on his promise to buy her a new car, a remodeled kitchen, a fur coat, and a diamond ring after she gangbanged his friends, she'll kill him in his sleep. She'll poison his food. She'll cut the brake lines on his truck. Not like there to think of such things, she was just nervous.

Never having done anything like this before, finally conceding to grant her husband his birthday wish, her having gangbang sex with his four friends was the only way that he'd finally buy her all that he promised to buy her. A mutual standoff, as his birthday wish, he's been asking her to gangbang his friends. Appalled that he'd want her to have nasty sex with his friends, she's been saying no to him for three years in granting him his birthday wish in allowing his friends to gangbang her. As her birthday wish, she's been asking him for a new car and he's been saying no to her for three years to buy her a new car, unless she has sex with his friends.

In the beginning, he wanted four of his friends to gangbang her but, after finally relenting, she agreed to have sex with only one of his friends, so long as she could pick which one. Haggling as if they were at a flea market buying used goods, instead of having unfaithful sex, they both finally agreed for her to have sex with two of his friends, so long as she could pick which ones. Now, after adding the kitchen, the coat, and the ring to sweeten her deal, she agreed to have sex with all four of his friends.

With her thoughts rushing their her head in a blizzard of panic, the time has come. His friends were already here and walking up the stairs. This was it. This was really it. If she wasn't so intent on getting all that he promised to buy her, as if the house was on fire, she'd get up, get dressed, and run from the house. Yet, there was no time for that. They were all at the top of the stairs and outside of her bedroom.

As soon as her husband rounded the corner with his friends, they'd see her laying on the bed naked. Instead of being embarrassed that she was naked, which of course, she would be, oddly enough, of all the things she wondered about, she wondered about her hair. She wondered how her long, chestnut hair looked. She hoped it wasn't squished and matted down in a frightful mess. Bad enough she was naked, she'd feel even worse if her hair was a mess too.

At least she didn't have to worry about what she was wearing. At least she didn't have to spend time picking out her clothes. What does one wear to a gangbang anyway? Wearing nothing is always the best choice. She couldn't believe she was thinking of things like this at a time like this.

* * * * *

"Okay, this is the deal," said Brian to Jack and Tony who stood nervously at his front door. "Becky is already upstairs naked and laying on the bed."

Seemingly possessing as much more sexual excitement as they had, Brian looked from Jack to Tony to Jim and Mike.

"Of course you all agree that no one else is to know about this gangbang. Right? This is just between the six of us," said Brian looking from Jack to Tony to Jim and Mike. "I don't want to embarrass Becky in front of her friends. If they all knew that she agreed to a gangbanged you're your wives knew that she gangbanged the four of you, they'd think her a slut. If all my other friends knew that she agreed to have group sex with you, Jack, with you, Tony, with you Mike, and with you Jim, they'd want to have group sex with her too."

"Agreed," said Jack.

"Don't worry Brian, I won't tell no one, especially not my wife," said Tony with a dirty laugh that made everyone laugh.

"My lips are seal," said Jim.

"I won't say anything to anyone about this," said Mike.

The three men climbed the steps to the second floor as if climbing the stairs of an institution of higher learning. Yet, if one was to assume what the three men were hoping to learn, what the three men hoped to learn was not book knowledge but cardinal knowledge of Becky, Brian's wife of 15 years.

* * * * *

"We're here Becky," said Brian entering the bedroom. Immediately all five men saw Becky on the bed naked.

There naked, ready, and vulnerable, she looked so beautiful. Every man's dream to sexually experience the naked wife of a friend, especially when having not only the wife's permission but also the husband's permission too, this was a swingers', group sex fantasy come true for everyone but for Becky. Her nightmare, she couldn't believe she had agreed to do this. Then, again, after dreaming all of his in advance with Jack and Tony, having gangbang sex had become her new sexual fantasy.

"God," she said mumbling under her breath. "I can't believe I agreed to do this. I'm already so embarrassed," she said raising her knee to hide her pussy.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Brian looked at his wife before looking at his four friends. "Isn't she sexy?"

"She's amazing," said Jack. "Hi Becky," said Jack stuffing his hands deep in his pockets with obvious nervousness.

"Hi Becky," said Tony laughing. "I knew you had freckles but not all over your body. Wow, that's hot."

"Hi Becky," said Mike.

"Hi Becky," said Jim.

"Hi Jack. Hi Tony. Hi Mike. Hi Jim," she said looking from Jack to Tony to Mike and to Jim before looking at her husband. "I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"Don't be embarrassed Becky," said Jack. "You look beautiful."

"Yeah, I wish my wife looked at hot as you do naked," said Tony.

"You have a great body Becky," said Mike.

"Very sexy," said Jim.

Now that the four men were there in her bedroom, feeling even more naked than she felt before, she wanted to dive beneath the covers or at least cover her nakedness with the sheet. Yet, with Jack, Tony, Mike, and Jim having already see her naked, she decided to continue with the gangbang.

"I want you all to know that this wasn't my idea," said Becky. "This was all Brian's idea, his birthday wish. He's been asking me for this for three years to have a gangbang and I've been asking him for a new car for three years," she said. "Actually, I've been asking for a new kitchen for 15 years and he the diamond ring he promised when he asked me to marry him but never got, along with the fur coat he promised to buy me on our 15th wedding anniversary but never did." Nervous, she was talking too much. "You're such an asshole to coerce me to do this. What husband would do this to his wife, the woman he supposedly loves?"

"She's right," said Brian. "Guilty as charged. Being that I'm the pervert in the family, I am an asshole to coerce Becky to do this but I'm glad she did," he said with a loud laugh.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds