• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Color of Danger Ch. 02

The Color of Danger Ch. 02

This is the first addition to the story 'The Color of Danger' with permission of the original author Iggy_man. The story was brought it to my attention by somebody that had a similar history/fantasy and we wanted to add on to it. I hope we can do it justice.

********************************

Beautiful. Not beautiful the way a sunrise in the Himalayas is beautiful, unknowable and unattainable; rather, in the way of the most perfect lily growing by a creek in the woods: an ordinary miracle.

Lily lies on the bed trying to get to sleep but found it impossible in her current horny tired state. It had been three days since being discovered by Susan her roommate, naked, except of the steel collar, cuffs, chains and her Steel Chasity belt. With a vibrator stuff inside herself, unable to come because she was Self-chained to the bed. Three days since being completely and utterly humiliated my Mandy, Susan's bitch of a friend, and forced to please her by licking her to orgasm. Three days since that Bitch Mandy put locks through her nipples and chained them together through her collar. Three days from touching her own pussy and clit by the chastity belt she wore and forever locked by Mandy. Her nipples and Belt were locked with special red locks without keys by after she was discovered trying to torment herself. "Oh why did she buy them?" she thought, knowing the answer was Risk.

Every time she was able to slip into sleep, it was quickly ended by dreams of being dominated and humiliated by Mandy. This wasn't a nightmare, but more of a fantasy dream. She often woke suddenly because it made her horny and fanned her inner desires to be truly dominated. That feeling was made worse by waking and not being able to rub herself to orgasm. As Lily lie face down on the bed in a state of extreme arousal, frustration, and sleep deprivation, she was thinking about what she could do about her future. She had to call into work the other day sick because she didn't know how to work in this condition. She couldn't hide the collar, the Belt yes, but the collar, no.

She tried to tape the collar it under her shirt, but it stood out like, well like, she was hiding a steel collar. It also pulled and twisted her nipples hard. She was too afraid to ask somebody to cut the chain or locks from her nipples or admit she may not want them removed. Only if the chain wasn't attached to the collar; she could get the loop cut to remove the chain. It still meant going out like this to find somebody to do it. She was often stopped at the door from embarrassment or thinking she would look funny bundled up with a scarf on.

She rolled onto her side causing the chain connected to her nipples to pull on them and send that little jolt to her clit she always loved. Her eyes looked to her dresser and to her Nipple rings that Mandy replaced with the red locks and chain. She rolled out of bed, the chains pulling on her nipples some more, and walked over to pick them up. 1 inch stainless steel segmented rings, 6 gauge thick with a gold segment to augment it. They were large and always felt good slightly tugging on her nipples as she walked or when she rolled them through her nipples. She then thought of the locks and how they clicked into place. Only if she had she not been so stubborn to please Mandy she would still have her lovely rings in. The thought started that tingling feeling again and she needed to stop thinking about it. She held the ring in her hand and swore somehow they would be back in their rightful place.

As she turns to get back into bed she caught herself in the mirror. 5 foot 5, blue eyes and long raven black hair flowing down her back. Around her neck the metal collar stood out with the ring holding a chain through it. As her eyes followed the chain downwards she admired her C cup breast and her nipples turned, pulled, up by the slightly short chain and un-lockable Red locks through them. She continued to follow her body lines down to her waste which was surrounded by the gleaming metal belts locked, with another of the un-lockable Red locks, around her. Sexy she thought, now at 20 years old inaccessible.

Downwards past the belt to her hips and flat tummy. Across her tummy and down between her legs, over her crotch ran the part of the belt surrounding her pussy and then back up to the back of the belt. She loved the look of the belt as it surrounded her and forcing her pussy lips and clit to stand out around the metal. She remembers how it look when she was turned on. It looked like an Orchid in bloom, pedals spreads in pinks and red. In the center of her flower, her being, stood her clitoris. She loved the look of it when engorged, standing out begging to be rubbed. She always thought it needed something and one day she had the nerve to do it. She researched and talk with many experienced piercers on what to do, the care needed and how long it would take to heal.

One Night she did it, knowing that she wouldn't be able to play with herself for five weeks. Five weeks of being denied a clitoral orgasm. Sure she could gently play around her clit but when she started to reach that peek, her clit would start to throb and she had to stop. Five weeks of blissful denial, five weeks of going lustfully insane. The best orgasm she ever had was the day she was able to play with herself after it healed. She came so hard and many times that night, her roommate at the time woke up and was pounding on her door to see if she was ok. The whole room smelled of that musky sex odor that made its way through the vents to the rest of the house. The next morning her roommate and her boyfriend couldn't stop staring at her with a smile. While she really like her roommate, she was so embarrassed she moved out shortly afterwards.

That was a couple of year back and with careful stretching she now has through her clit an 8 gauge segmented ring like her nipples, smaller in diameter, hanging and tugging on her clit when she walked. Her clit that desperately needed her attention, hidden behind the shiny steel. Unfortunately the belts domed pussy shield was locked into place prohibiting her access to her clit and ability to pleasure herself. The gentle tugging from her ring never enough to get her off but enough to drive her into a lusty frenzy.

She had been locked in the belt this long before, but it wasn't the same since she knew she would have a key available. Well except for that weekend her shift changed, but that turned out to be very rewarding. This time it was for good as the red locks didn't have a key. The thought of not being able to unlock the belt drove her over the edge. Suddenly she fell to her knees clawing at the belt trying to get to her clit. All thoughts of anything else gone as the burning desire to masturbate her way to release, flooded her mind. Tears welling in her eyes from frustration and the sight of her bound self in the mirror. She had tried everything in the past three days she could think of to get to her pussy and precious button. Nothing worked and she was getting desperate, very desperate.

Finally surrendering to her desperation to cum, she scrambled for her box of toys and grabbed the metal vibrator and lube. Lying on her back, she quickly lubed it up and turned it on. Taking a deep breath, she then did something she never thought she would do, didn't have the nerve to do. In the heat of a moment she forced the vibrator through the hole in the belt and deep into her ass. A deep moaning scream erupted from her throat as the pain shot through her. She didn't move the vibrator for a few minutes hoping the vibrations would take the pain away. She started to tug on the chain attached to her nipples. Soon she didn't care so much about the pain, all she wanted was to cum. Shortly the pain subsided and the vibrations loosened the muscles in her ass and she was able to begin fucking herself.

She was surprised at how quickly she liked the feeling of the metal slipping in and out of her. She started to grind her pink rose bud onto the vibrator as the feeling of heat in her pussy grew. As the vibrations resonated through her groin and up to her clit, It wasn't like anything she had felt before and started having thoughts she may be able to beat this belt until she could get it off. She started to really get close. Lily had heard of anal orgasms before, and she felt that rising orgasm feeling in her body would be as enjoyable. It was similar to playing with her clit but coming from elsewhere, someplace deep and new. "Yes, Yes.... Yes" she moaned as she was getting closer to Cumming. She was going to do it she thought, Soooo close...

She lay there with drool rolling down her cheeks and hips raised high in the air near orgasm, when she heard a voice. "Whoa, look at our little one go! Ladies, we need to stop this!" The words from Mandy shocked her out of her blissed state almost as much as feeling Cindy and Susan jump on her.

"When did they get home? How long were they watching me? What now?" She thought somewhat frightened. Mandy reached down and ripped the vibrator from her hand and pulled it out of her pulsing, aching bottom.

"Roll her over and pull her hands behind her back, we need to teach her another lesson!" Mandy barked. "No, No Please don't...." lily cried.

Cindy and Susan quickly rolled her on to her stomach and pulled her arms behind her. Lily felt the cold steel of cuffs being locked on her wrist as she lay there crying from frustration. "Don't what, little one?" growled Mandy, " I told you I would come back."

"Stop, let me cum please, please. I'll do anything please..." lily begged.

"See, Susan?" Mandy stated to lily's roommate, "I told you she would be a slutty mess when we got back." Cindy and Susan started to laugh while nodding their heads. Mandy told lily to spread her legs as she attached the steel cuffs to her ankles and then attach the spreader bar.

As Lily lay there, Mandy walked to stand in front of her head. Squatting Down and grabbing Lilly's hair, she raised lilys head so she was looking directly at Mandy's crotch. Mandy had something stuffed into her panties but lily couldn't make it out. Mandy then commanded her to get up on her knees. Still in a daze or horny frustration she climbed to her knees pleading for Mandy to let her finish and put the put the vibrator back in.

Mandy Just laughed and said "That's mistress to you little one, and since you can't remember that maybe you shouldn't be speaking!" as she reached into her panties and pulled out a ball gag say "I've kept this in for the entire ride home, just for you." Mandy stuffed a ball gag into lily's mouth and buckled it behind her head. At first lily choked as the gag was shoved into her mouth covered in Mandy's juices, but she didn't have time to focus on that as a blindfold was tied across her eyes.

After a few minutes she felt a strong pinching on her left nipple, then on her right and let out a cry stifled by the gag. Lily heard the girls move out of the room giggling and Mandy say "Stay where you are little one, while we go get ready. If you move it will only get worse for you!" "Worse?" Lily thought it couldn't get any worse than being locked up all weekend unable to touch herself. That is until she heard Cindy say to Susan, "Are you ready for this?"

To be continued..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Color of Danger Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds