• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Nice Surprise for Brian Ch. 02

A Nice Surprise for Brian Ch. 02

123

(Jenny’s continued mental and physical torture; who’s to blame, any one of them, or are they all to blame, can there be any excuse for such behaviour, I don’t think so, but you decide.)

“Nice tits Jenny.” Pete whispered as he slid his hand around Jenny’s arm from behind her and squeezed one of her tits quite hard.

Jenny twitched and spun away from him, “Stop it, stop that.” She snapped.

“Lovely arse, nice and plump yet firm.” Pete whispered as he stroked his hand across Jenny’s rump in a single gentle movement. Jenny thrust herself forward to get away from him.

“Fuck off you little shit stabber, leave me alone.” Jenny said with her face screwed up in anger.

“Let’s have a look at it, come on show us your arse Jen?” Pete teased attempting to lift her skirt at the back.

“Brian stop him, stop it Peter, it isn’t funny anymore.” Jenny urged as she grabbed Pete’s hand to stop him lifting her skirt and turned with her back to the doorframe to prevent him doing it again.

“Love your big tits Jen darling.” Pete whispered studying Jenny’s tits and making like he was going to grab another feel, Jenny backed away more until she was standing with her butt against the frame.

Brian was just sitting with a big broad filthy grin on his face, this is fun thought Brian revelling in Jenny’s discomfort and distress. It was also arousing him sexually, probably more than if Pete had done as he was ordered and forcibly dragged Jenny to the bed straight away for them to begin physically abusing her.

This was all part of the fun, the build up to the main event, part of the actual act of rape is to terrorise the victim, yes fun. Brian couldn’t help thinking how strangely easy it seemed to terrorise Jenny, especially Pete dominating her as easily as he was.

Jenny is a big woman really, not overweight at all just generally a big girl all over, not much in it height wise either, Pete only an inch taller than Jenny if that.

Pete although all young muscle seemed quite scrawny compared with Jenny; if looks were anything to go by she should have been able to flatten him with one punch.

“Peter stop it, Brian tell him, tell him you’re joking, this is a joke isn’t it, please.” Jenny pleaded, she was now beginning to wonder what she should do, should she give in to their vile demands, or should she struggle, was this just some stupid game, or was it for real. Jenny wasn’t going to admit it to them, or seemingly to herself yet fully, but when Pete squeezed her tits then stroked her arse she actually quivered and tingled with excitement, just a little.

“Ohh Jenny.” Brian whispered in a smarmy sarcastic sort of tone.

“Yes Brian.”

“It isn’t a joke darling, come here, come on it’ll be alright, none of your posh friends will find out you’re a slut, we won’t say will we Pete.”

“No I don’t want to.” Jenny replied sternly.

“Come on darling, I just want to taste your cunt juice on Pete’s prick, come on let him stick it up you, you’ll enjoy it.”

“No.”

“Peter sweetness.”

“Yes Brian darling.”

“Drag the slut over here if she won’t come of her own accord, we’ll have to force her after all.”

“Queer bastards.”

“Oh Jenny, you devil, I love it when you talk dirty, Hey Pete lover.”

“Yes Brian darling.”

“Did you know my darling wife’s a dirty slut already, did you know Jenny likes being gang fucked? She told me the other month, she said she likes them four at a time, well one after the other anyway. Sitting room floor’s her favourite humping ground.”

“Oh Jenny, wow Brian, what a revelation I’d never have guessed, you look so sweet and innocent Jenny, four at a time wow; maybe we should drag Jenny down to the sitting room and do her down there then Brian.”

“I said nothing of the sort Peter, I didn’t; it was only a fantasy thing. Brian you’ve got it all wrong I don’t like being gang fucked, I’ve only ever done it with you.

I was a virgin you know that, before we met, you know that, you had me first Brian.”

Jenny strangely found herself wanting to explain things, defend herself; make excuses even. Where she should have been protesting and making some attempt to escape from the two men, she found herself entering into discussion and argument with them.

“Hey Brian you lucky bastard you got to deflower a virgin, was she tight, you know really tight virgin cunt, did she scream when you forced it up her the first time? Pete asked; then he continued in a more serious tone.

“I screamed like hell first time I had a cock up my arse you know.

That was rape you know, two old queers got me drunk took me to a lonely field, then they held me down and fucked me, both of them, I was still at school then.”

“Poor darling Pete, did they hurt you badly? No she didn’t scream; I hoped she would but she wanted it up her too badly to scream. Didn’t you darling Jen?

Hot as fuck she was Pete, pleading for it, I didn’t want to do it but she wouldn’t take no for an answer.”

“Oh yes they hurt me Brian those old men, they fucked me rotten for over an hour, taking turns up me, I couldn’t walk properly for a week. But hey that’s when I discovered I like being hurt and I love cock up my arse.” Pete replied with a reflective sort of look on his face and a sweet smile.

“You lying bastard Brian, I didn’t force you to do it to me, God you were on me as soon as I said yes.” Jenny protested.

“Hm at least you had the chance to say yes or no Jen, I didn’t.” Pete whispered, still reflecting on past events.

“Hah, but on our first date you filthy little slut wasn’t it hey? Gagging for it she was Pete, just like she is now, just like she was when she told me she wanted to gang fuck all my workmates in the sitting room last month, the fucking whore.”

“It wasn’t our first date you arse-hole, you’d taken me out several times before we had it off, then you had to get me fucking drunk first.”

“Yea first time we were alone though, wasn’t it, first time your bloody sister wasn’t playing fucking gooseberry, jumped on me she did Pete as soon as I stopped the car in the lonely laneway, she was in the back with her knickers off before I had chance to stop her, come and get it I’m fed up being a virgin, that was the words she used.”

“Oh Jenny you devil, a first date slut, wow you are a hot number.” Pete chipped in.

Brian couldn’t believe the extent of the downer he had on Jenny, the lack of feeling for her; the things he would allow done to her this night without protest. He was also infatuated with his new young lover Pete, he’d do anything for the lad; Brian’s mind kept wandering to the main reason for the ill feeling towards Jenny though.

The fantasy, Jenny’s fantasy, and her reaction to his truth telling about his bi-sex, this had twisted him up badly but he hadn’t realised it, it had been welling up in the back of Brian’s brain for months. Now it had leapt to the fore.

This event with Pete was the catalyst that released his pent up anger and emotion, it had also released his urge to treat Jenny like a slut for a change; well she wanted it, she said so didn’t she. Or did she, was it fantasy or did Jenny really desire to be treated like a whore? Brian’s mind went into turmoil again.

Brian was on the verge of calling this whole silly rape thing off; saying sorry to Jenny, maybe pretending it was a joke. Then Pete provided the spur again that kept the show rolling along as if he sensed Brian’s uncertainty.

“Hmm I’ve been thinking Brian darling, if Jenny really wants a nice big long hard fucking, why not give it to her, we’ll arrange it, I mean it’s her fantasy isn’t it?”

“What? How do you mean sweetheart, we can try, but there’s only two of us, an hour or so at the most and it’ll all be over won’t it?” Brian replied somewhat puzzled by his young lovers remarks.

“Yes what do you mean you little gay boy? Doubt you could do me much good anyway.” Jenny found herself saying, she hadn’t intended to bite back, it was an involuntary reaction, part curiosity, part retaliation and bravado.

“Oh get you bitch, feeling brave are you Jenny, ha, we’ll give you brave, won’t we Brian, huh, we’ll show her fucking brave won’t we?”

“Too right Pete, but I’m curious as well, you’ve a twisted plan haven’t you? Come on out with it Pete, what are we going to do to my darling whore of a wife?”

“Well Brian that depends on how far you’ll let us go with your darling whore of a wife, what you’d be prepared to accept, how much filthy abuse to her you’d tolerate.”

“Anything you want lover, anything, she’s yours to do as you please with, I’m yours I’ll help any way you want.” Brian replied, then immediately wondered if he should have been quite so unrestrained with his response.

Pete was definitely in charge; the passive submissive gay boy was in fact a devious manipulator. Brian was falling deeper into Pete’s clutches; the lad had power over him. Not the other way round as it had seemed at first when Brian was all but choking Pete with his forced cock-sucking finale and forceful orders.

Pete was also teasing Jenny, dragging her into his web, she was responding to him with questions and curiosity, when she should be fighting him.

“Well we aren’t telling you what we’re going to do to you slut, you’re our plaything; we tell you nothing. We just use you as you should be used, as you want to be used.” Pete shouted out suddenly, Jenny jumped with shock of his sudden verbal attack.

They all three fell silent, thinking, looking at each other, Jenny glaring at Pete then turning her head and giving Brian pleading looks, don’t let this happen looks.

Pete studying Jenny, surveying her body in an over the top mock lecherous manner, cocking his head to one side as he closely studied her groin area, doing his little tongue thrashing party piece, then casting sweet smiles in Brian’s direction.

Brian studying both, trying to visualise what came next, seeing Jenny in his minds eye naked with Pete banging her hard, Jenny pleading for mercy and crying out in distress. Brian tried to imagine what it was going to feel like in truth watching another guy fuck his wife without mercy, would he crack under the strain and stop it.

Then he’d cast a sweet smile in Pete’s direction, to reassure his self that he could handle the event.

It really was a very surreal scene, just the sound of their breathing and the rustle of clothing, Jenny standing in the bedroom doorway side on, looking from one guy to the other. Pete between her and the landing, his hands on his hips, pouting his lips in a mock aroused manner as he cast his eyes up and down her body, then smiling sweetly at Brian. Brian sitting on the edge of the bed like some passive observer with a look of deep concentration on his face one minute and a sweet smile for his friend the next.

Pete suddenly stood upright and shouted out. “Right let’s rape her now, I’m fed up with waiting for the whore.” He grabbed Jenny by the arm, Brian jumped with shock it was so sudden. Jenny found she was being bundled across the room off balance and unable to resist, then Pete slammed her against the far wall; she collapsed to the floor winded and stunned by the force of the impact with the wall.

“Brian please, no more, don’t do this, don’t let him hurt me.” Jenny pleaded weakly, her head hurt where it had banged against the wall, she felt sick with pain and fear, she no longer felt confident, she no longer felt she had any control over her fate.

Pete calmly knelt down by Jenny and rolled her onto her back. “Right whore I’m getting stuck up you now even if Brian isn’t, I’m waiting no longer, no more stupid games.” He growled.

Brian got up from his perch on the bed where he’d been watching and encouraging the verbal abuse of Jenny. He calmly walked over to where she lay moaning with pain and confusion, Pete altered his position; he straddled Jenny sitting on her legs and began unbuttoning her blouse.

“Hmm let’s see what you’ve got then, I’ve been dying to get a look at these lovely big tits of yours Jen.” He whispered with a wicked smirk on his face.

“Get off you bastard, Brian stop him.” Jenny pleaded raising her arms and grabbing Pete’s hand to try to prevent him opening her blouse buttons, “ Don’t Peter please, not like this, I don’t want to, not like this.” She pleaded, hoping for rescue from Brian.

Brian dropped down kneeling with a knee either side of Jenny’s head, any hope of rescue from her husband vanished in seconds as he grabbed her arms and forced them up above her head, he gripped her arms tightly between his arms and his waist each side of his body and held them firmly with his hands at the same time. Jenny was effectively pinned down and helpless, her upper and lower extremities held firmly.

“Now where was I before I was so rudely interrupted?” Pete asked sarcastically.

“I think you were about the third button down Pete, of her blouse.” Brian said calmly.

“Oh yes so I was, that’s it I remember now, I was about to get Jenny’s big tits out wasn’t I Brian?”

“Brian this is going too far, stop it now and we’ll say no more about it all, you’ve both had your silly little game, OK you’ve scared me but it’s finished, you’re hurting me as well both of you.” Jenny was half convinced they wouldn’t go through with it even at this late stage in the proceedings, again she was disappointed by Brian’s response.

“I’d rip her blouse off if it were me Pete, you know more like a real rape thing.” Brian encouraged his young lover in a very matter of fact tone.

“Umm, yes nice, real rape, rip her clothes off, I like it Brian.” Pete whispered and without a further word grabbed Jenny’s blouse and ripped it open, the buttons flew in all directions; he wrenched the garment wide open.

“Aren’t they lovely Pete, she’s always had lovely big tits?” Brian whispered studying his wife’s big soft tits filling her big silky white bra to the brim, he couldn’t help noticing her nipples appeared very erect and protruding, etched clearly in the thin silky material. Was the dirty bitch secretly enjoying this he wondered?

“God you’re twisted both of you, Brian you are going to be very sorry you ever did this, believe me you are.” Jenny whispered; her voice was gruff and serious.

“Shut up whore, speak when you’re spoken to.” Brian replied. “Go on then Pete do it, carry on with what you were doing to her.” He continued.

Brian seemed as though he were in another world, so passive and calm, it were as though he didn’t really understand the gravity of the offence he was encouraging his friend to commit, the violent rape of his wife; the woman he’d been married to and living with for almost 10 years.

Pete very slowly and very sensually began to run both of his hands over Jen’s big soft tits, caressing them gently, Jen’s nipples started getting more erect and firm as he did so, she trembled and let out a small moan; then as if pulling herself together began to protest again, urging Brian to come to his senses, warning him he’d be sorry again.

“Oh lovely, beautiful, God you’re a hell of a woman Jen. Oh nice, nice, so soft and plump, loveliest tits I’ve ever felt in my life Jen. I wish you were mine and I had them to play with every day, will you be mine Jen; can I fuck them, fuck my prick between your lovely tits and cum in your face.” Pete teased as he fondled her very lovingly.

Jenny was beginning to feel aroused, her juices began to well up in her cunt and her knickers began to feel damp. She couldn’t admit it though, not to the guys or to herself especially to the guys, she began to struggle and protest in order to convince them, and herself that it wasn’t on, she didn’t want it.

“That’s it darling, struggle, fight it, resist us, show me you’re a decent woman, show me you don’t want all this; show me you aren’t the slut I think you are.” Brian whispered.

“Yes darling Jenny, struggle, cry out, go on cry out, fight for your life girl, this is rape, real rape, sex against your will, it’ll make it more fun for us if you try to resist, go on girl resist, make us hurt you.” Pete urged.

“Hmm lovely isn’t she Pete, what do you think of them, her tits I mean?” Brian asked, as if asking any normal every day question. Jenny stopped struggling and relaxed again, waiting to hear Pete’s response, looking directly at him perhaps hoping for a favourable reply, a compliment, she got her compliment, it pleased her.

“Nice, very nice, big and soft, I bet they hardly droop at all though out of the bra, so soft yet so upright, and her lovely big belly, soft and yielding yet no flab anywhere, such a lovely big soft woman.” Pete whispered very sensually as he gently teased Jenny’s belly with one finger just above her navel, Jenny shivered; it tingled.

“Just like my mum you are Jenny, you really remind me of my mum you know, she’s a bit older than you of course darling, mum’s 40; she doesn’t look it though.” Pete whispered in reflective mode again, still gently stroking Jenny’s belly.

“Fuck your mother you bastard, get off me and stop that.” Jenny barked trying to take control again.

“Ah yes, I’d love to Jen, I’d love to fuck my mum that is, I get all hard for her sometimes, I have to wank myself thinking of the things I’d like to do to her. Perhaps Brian can come round to my house one day soon and help me fuck her, I’d love to rape my mother, just like we’re doing to you, but hurt her more.” Pete responded with a very sweet look in his wide-open eyes.

“I thought you loved your mum you silly little queer, why rape and terrorise her? God you’re twisted.” Jenny snapped. It appeared as though Jenny wanted to wind Pete up. As soon as he went into reflective and gentle mode, Jenny appeared to try to snap him out of it with a reminder that she was still there waiting to be abused.

“No you stupid whore, I don’t love the bitch, I didn’t say I loved my mum, I said I’d love to fuck her, rape her, hurt the fucking bitch.” Pete growled.

“Oh well, whenever you want lover, just say the word I’ll help you rape your mum, sounds like fun. Want to come with us Jen, you know watch us rape Pete’s mum?” Brian said, very matter of fact again, Brian seemed in a trance most of the time.

“She made me the way I am you know Brian; my mum that is, she wanted a daughter not a son, she treated me like a girl all the time. It got much worse when he fucked off, my dad, he’d had enough of the silly cow and did the sensible thing, he left her.” Pete continued.

“Huh, she did a good job of it too bringing you up like a girl you little poof.” Jenny growled. Yet again reminding Pete she was there and winding him up.

“I’ll show you poof you bitch.” Pete whispered as he lunged forward grabbed Jenny’s head and kissed her full on the lips, his tongue trying to force its way into her mouth.

Jenny found herself responding, she relaxed, his tongue was in her mouth, she shivered as she felt her tongue begin to tease his tongue inside her mouth, quite involuntary a natural reaction to the stimulation, she felt excited and aroused.

As soon as he felt Jenny respond favourably Pete broke away and gently slid his head down alongside Jenny’s head, he kissed her ear lobe and whispered. “You love it you filthy bitch, you want it, go on admit it; I bet you’ve had loads of men Brian doesn’t know about. Come on Jen darling let it happen, let me strip you and fuck you, Brian won’t know we can pretend it’s rape, he’ll love it, if not for me sweet Jen do it for Brian he needs this, he needs to think he’s punishing you.”

“I don’t, not here not now, not like this, I need to be wooed not forced, you’re wrong both of you I’m not an easy slut, another day soon maybe but not now.” Jenny whispered back, hoping Brian couldn’t hear too much of this whispered conversation, her admission that given the right mood and sweet seduction she’d give in to this kind of sexual action willingly.

“Well I’m sorry darling you’re fucking well getting it.” Pete whispered as he moved back, kissed her lips quickly then sat up.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Nice Surprise for Brian Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds