• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Aunt Rayne Ch. 02

Making Aunt Rayne Ch. 02

Chapter Two – My Slut

My dreams are loaded, sick; it must be drugs. They are a young man's dreams. They flow as a thick river of pearl jam across the face of reasonability and hang in long drips from the lips of truth. I can only assume that circumstances are as they should be and I have no business questioning what "is" because it could only be something else, something bad; something evil. This is pure, unclouded, tender, secret. If it ended today, and I never saw her again, the memory of my only experience with her would sustain me. No, it wouldn't. I have to see her again. I need her. I want her. I've got to have her again. She's more addictive than heroin. Sweet Rayne. Thoughts of her had given me wood. I get hard just thinking about her. She gets me hard; Rayne hard. The phone rang.

It was aunt Rayne, calling to let me know that we had the perfect opportunity to see each other again. My joy knew no bounds. Her husband was in Raleigh, North Carolina for the week. It had been two weeks since Thanksgiving and my first time with my sexy, luscious, slutty aunt. I was more than ready to see her again. She said she was having some girlfriends over until about 4:00 so I should get there a few minutes past. When I arrived, three good-looking women were walking down as I was going up, and squeezing by them on the narrow stairway, I could smell their perfumes. They were three sexy babes and I wondered if these were Rayne's girlfriends.

She called out in response to my knock, "Come in." At the first sight of her, I wanted her. I wanted to touch her; her skin, her tits, her pussy. She was finishing up the dishes. She wore a light blue housedress that hid her shape but her broad ass was apparent and I wanted to feel it. I wanted to see her pussy. I walked up to her and as she dried her hands, having finished her chore, she said, "Well, everyone else is gone. You must have passed them on the stairs."

"So, that was your girlfriends."

"Did they smell good?"

"Yeah."

"That was them. We were trying perfumes. Smell my neck."

I buried my face in her naturally blond hair and drew a draught of her scent. I had never inhaled anything as potent and intoxicating. I almost fell over. I nibbled her neck and gently bit and sucked on her ear lobe. She hummed and said, "Ohhh my, you do know how to touch a woman." She made a long, low humming sound, and then she asked, "Do you know how sensual whispering is?"

"Yes, I do," I whispered in her ear.

"Let's whisper everything today," she whispered back.

"And you know how to please a man, you fucking slut." It was not as dirty when whispered, but it was much more erotic and we both loved it. Our conversation continued, whispered.

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"It's not what I think, it's what I know, slut."

"I do like to be a slut. Just thinking about being a slut really turns me on. Do you want me to be a slut? Your slut? If you really want me to, I'll be your slut. Call me a slut and tell me what to do."

"You slut."

"Tell me you want me to be your slut."

"I want you to be my slut."

"Make it dirty."

"I want you to be my little slut fuck girl."

"I will be a slut for you. I want to be your slut fuck girl."

"I want to call you a cunt?"

"You can call me anything you want. Even a cunt."

"You cunt, I want you to be my cunt slut girl."

"Oh, my yes, I will be your little cunt slut fuck girl. What do you want to do to your little slut fuck girl?"

"I want to see your tits and nipples and your clit and cunthole."

"You want to see my tits? OK. I'll show you my tits and nipples."

Rayne stood up and unbuttoned her dress down the front, looking at me the whole time. She slipped her arms out of it and it fell to her hips. She unhooked the clasp in the front of her bra and took it off showing me her big tits.

"Would you like to feel these big tits?"

She stood right in front of me and I reached out and felt the soft skin of her breasts. She had two inch circles of pink areola centered by big, one-inch long nipples that were very sexy.

"My big nipples. Pull my nipples out."

I pinched her big pink nipples and pulled on them stretching that pink skin almost two inches.

"Ooooooh, aaaah, yes, pull on them, pull them off."

I played with her boobs for a couple of minutes, rubbing them and pinching her nipples.

"Do you want to see your slut's cunt?" She whispered.

"Yes. Take your dress off, slut, and show your pussy. You cunt." I whispered to her softly, in a breath of filthy desire.

"Oh, I just love it when you call me a cunt."

Rayne pushed the dress off her hips and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing little white panties. She pulled them down just enough that I could see the top of her bush.

Rayne looked right at me and licked her lips. She pulled her little panties down a bit more and exposed more of her pubic hair. She said slowly, softly, "Pussy, Cunt, Labia, Vulva, Clit, Vagina, mound, pubic hair." She said. "You want to fuck me, don't you? You want what's in these panties. You want what's behind this white, silky underwear. The wetness, the warmth, the friction."

"Yes, you slut, I want your cunt. Are you going to let me have you? "

She looked at my bulge. "Oh, I think so. If I pull my panties down and show you my pussy I expect you to fuck me again."

"You're going to let me fuck you again?"

"Would you like to?"

"Oh, Rayne, these two weeks were the longest ones without you."

"So, you will finally fuck me today. You wanna fuck me in my cunt?"

"Yes."

"Up my ass?"

"Yes."

"Here, then."

She slowly pulled her panties all the way down showing me her curly blond pussy. My hard on almost popped through the front of my pants. She was going to let me fuck her again.

"Wanna touch it?" She asked and stroked her pussy.

"Yes. And smell it. I want to smell your sex," I breathed in her perfect ear.

"Go ahead, smell me and feel my pussy."

I put my nose in her bush and sniffed her sex. It was rose like and exquisite. I licked her hair and put my tongue in her vulva.

"Tell your little slut fuck girl to spread her legs so you can get at her cunt hole. She wants you to get at her wet slut cunt hole and smell it."

"Spread your legs and open your cunt so I can smell your big, wet woman size vagina cunt hole, you slut."

She squatted a bit, thrust her hips out and held her labia open. I got on my knees and licked the soft pink skin of her open vulva and her clitoris.

"Ohhhh, God. That feels so good. Yeah, lick it. Lick my cunt. Ooooh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Bret. I'm coming. I'm come, oh, come, oh, oh, oh yes I'm coming."

Rayne squirted come out her vagina and I slurped it up.

"Oh, what an orgasm you gave me. Did you enjoy seeing me come?"

"I loved it."

"OK, let's go to my bed and you can fuck me senseless. Then you can watch me douche and wash my ass hole so you can eat me some more and fuck my ass."

"I want to watch you piss, too."

"Sure, hon. You can watch me piss. You can do anything you want with your slut. Come on in the bathroom with me, I have to piss right now. You can watch me and wipe me."

Rayne sat on the toilet and said, "Sit right in front of me and look at my cunt, honey, and I'll show you my pee hole."

She held her pussy lips open and her piss streamed out her little pee hole. "Oh, I love this, you watching me piss. Looking at my wide-open cunt and my piss hole. It's so dirty. So dirty."

I put my index finger in the warm stream of her piss.

Her dribbling stopped and she whispered, "Wipe me."

I pulled some toilet paper off the roll, folded it into a pad and patted her pussy dry.

Rayne stood up and bent over the sink and, in a low growl that was just a bit more than a whisper, said, "I can't wait. Just fuck me right now. Go ahead, put it in me and start doing me right here."

I slipped my dick into her and fucked her cunt from behind. It was ecstasy and I came in her. The feeling in her body no longer made sense when expressed as a whisper and in her full voice, from deep within her, she spoke for her cunt.

"Oh, yes. Pump it into me. Pump. Give it to me. Oh, that feels so fucking good. Yeah, fuck me. Fuck your slut. Fuck your woman. Fuck your whore. Fuck her wet cunt. Cum in me, cum in me, cum in your slut. Squirt your come on my cervix. Oh, God fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I love getting fucked like a slut."

I stayed with her that night. We did not get much sleep. We fucked four more times before we finally nodded off. The next day, well, that is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Aunt Rayne Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds