• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 03

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 03

12

A hands-on master class, mother teaches virgin son about the birds and the bees.

As if he could read her mind, she couldn't believe he asked what she was thinking of doing. On the pretense of showing him how to have sex, she'd be having sex with her son. Playing her game of being the innocent mother, she knew what he meant but she was compelled to ask the question again, nonetheless. If she was going to give him incestuous sex, then she needed him to seduce her. Better that she'd be his reluctant victim than his willing volunteer.

"Pardon? Sorry. I didn't understand your question. Can I show you what?"

Just to make sure that there was no misunderstanding his meaning, she needed him to spell out what he wanted and expected her to do. She looked from his cock to look up at his face before looking back down at his cock again.

"Can you show me?"

This time, with a toss of his head in the direction of her naked body and with a sexy, come hither look, he emphasized the meaning of his question without verbalizing the meaning of his question.

"Show you what?"

Pretending that she didn't understand his meaning, wanting him to say the words by asking her specific and explicit questions, she played Mickey the dunce until he did. She needed him to ask her exactly what he wanted. She needed him to tell her so that he wouldn't throw it up in her face later or harbor ill will feelings towards her for seducing him. She'd much rather that the onus of incestuous sex be on him instead of being on her.

Again, she knew what he meant but she was once again compelled to ask him to repeat his question in more specific and explicit detail. If her son wants her to physically, graphically, sexually, and explicitly teach him about the birds and the bees, then he must say so. Nevertheless, she couldn't believe that her son wants her to give him sex. Wow! He wants her to be his first sexual partner and in the way she felt about her son and about giving him sex, maybe he'd be her last sexual partner.

Obviously for him to ask her to show him about sex, not only does he want his mother to show him how to have sex with a woman but also he wants to have sex with her. Obviously knowing full well that the only way she could show him how to have sex with a woman is by having sex with her, he wants his mother to have sex with him. Unable to wrap her brain around her son asking her for sex, being that she always thought she was the predator and not him, she had to repeat to herself what she was thinking. Her son wanted to have sex with her.

As nervous as she was sexually excited, absolutely, she'd show him how to have sex with a woman. A win/win for both, while she gave him the experience of learning how to have sex, he'd finally rid her of her horny mood. Even if they only had sex for the one time, that would be enough to give her plenty of sexual fodder to masturbate over later. Without a doubt, experiencing her son sexually wouldn't make her as horny later.

"I'm asking you to teach me how to have sex with a woman? I need to know what it feels like to make love to a woman," he said.

As if she put the words in his mouth, as if she was experiencing her sexual fantasy, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Tommy wants to have sex with her. Tommy wants her to show him how to make love to a woman.

"What? How to have sex? I don't understand," she said torturing him by sexually teasing him. "What?"

As if she was Brett, played by Frank Whaley, in Pulp Fiction, and involuntarily saying 'what' just before Samuel L. Jackson, as Jules Winnfield, shoots him in the shoulder for saying 'what' one too many times, even after he dared him to say 'what' again, she couldn't help herself from saying 'what'. Teasing him in to telling her exactly what he wanted and what he expected her to do, she was beside herself with sexual excitement.

"Who better to teach me about sex than my mother? Who better to make love to me than my Mom," he said. "Who better to suck my cock?"

Light headed and dizzy from thinking about making love to her son after sucking his cock, she thought she'd faint from sexual excitement. How could she possibly disagree with that logic? With yes a given answer, never would she ever turn him down for sex, especially after her just asked her for sex. They looked at one another without saying anything before Kathryn finally spoke.

"I don't know Tommy. That's incest," she said playing the innocent mother again while making him feel like the incestuous son. "It would be wrong for me to have sex with you," she said and not believing what she was saying in turning down her son for sex.

Truth be told, she couldn't wait to have sex with her son. Truth be told, if he wasn't seducing her, she'd be seducing him. As if she was a nun, she was acting too much like his mother should act than acting like the whore that she truly was. As if he was the sexually experienced one being seduced, she was the innocent virgin trying to maintain her virginity, instead of the other way around. Yet, sexually aroused well past the point of no return, not taking no for an answer, he challenged her answer with his question. As if she was the one so opposed to having incestuous sex with her son, she made him appear that he was the one who so wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother and not her wanting to have incestuous sex with her son. Truth be told, they were both equally as guilty of wanting to have incestuous sex with one another.

"With you sitting there naked while holding my cock in your hand, isn't what we're doing now incestuous?"

As if she just had the epiphany that she needed to have to have sex with her own son, an easy leap for her to make, she agreed with his logical observation.

"I guess," she said. "I was holding your cock only because I thought there may be something wrong with your penis after you told me that there was a problem with your penis," she said continue to fondle his cock and slowly stroke his cock while talking to him.

Only, not even giving her a second to think about what she was going to do, in the way that he commanded her to bend over before he reached out his hand and cupped her pussy and fingered her slit, he was pressuring her in that same way now. Actually, leaving her some wiggle room if he was to blame her for seducing him years from now, she could always say that he wanted to have sex with her as much as she wanted to have sex with him. He reached up to trace her lips with her finger. She closed her eyes and kissed his finger and when he pulled her bottom lip forward, she opened her mouth to take his finger inside. As if his finger was his cock, she opened her eyes to stare at him while licking and sucking his finger.

"Take me in your mouth Mom. Suck my cock," he said.

She moved her mouth away from his finger to stare down at his cock while she continued to slowly stroke him.

"Oh, Tommy," she said.

Then, when she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes, he gave her his reason why he wanted her to take him in her mouth. He told her what she needed for her to blow her son.

"I want to know what it feels like to have a woman suck me," he said. "Who better to show me than you, my mother?"

As if he was asking her to take him for ice cream, how could she say no to that? Her sexual fantasy come true, she couldn't believe that her son wanted her to suck him. After having masturbated so very many times while thinking about blowing her son, here she was about to suck her son. Nevertheless, not wanting him to think of her as the whore that she is, even though she continued to stroke him and even though she couldn't wait to take him in her mouth, she needed to play the reluctant mother.

"Tommy. I can't suck you, my own son. I'm your mother," she said. "You'd never respect me if I blew you."

In the way that she looked at him, it was as if she was trying to think of a reason why she couldn't and shouldn't suck him, she couldn't think of a reason why she couldn't and shouldn't suck her son. Difficult to come up with a reason why she couldn't suck him when he was fondling her tits and fingering her nipples, and she was holding his cock in her hand while fondling his big prick and slowly stroking his big prick, she knew she'd be sucking him. With no reasons coming to mind, there was no way that she wouldn't take him in her mouth and blow him.

"Please Mom. Please?"

He asked her to blow him in the way that he pleaded for a toy when they walked through a store when he was a child. Only, nice that he was begging her to blow him, something that she could use in her defense should he ever throw in her face the fact that she sucked him, he didn't have to beg her to blow him. Being that she's fantasized so often about sucking him while masturbating herself, after having visualized him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing while he fondled her big tits and fingered her nipples, she had already made up her mind to suck him. If only he knew that she wanted to suck his cock as much as he wanted her to suck his cock. If only he knew she couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth. As soon as he removed his underwear and showed her his monster of a prick, she had already made up her mind to suck him.

"Seriously? You want me to blow you? My own son? How can I suck you and have you still respect me as your mother?"

Unable to remove her eyes from his dick, she visualized sucking her son before breaking her focused stare to make eye contact with him.

"Yes, Mom, I want you to blow me and I'd respect you even more if you sucked me," he said. "Please Mom, I need to know what it feels like to have my cock in a woman's mouth and what better woman to suck me than my mother?"

What better woman to suck him than his mother, again, how could she debate that logic? So surreal and as if in shock, she repeated her question just to hear his answer again.

"You want me to suck your cock? You really want me to take you in my mouth?" She still held his cock in her hand while fondling him and staring up at him. "Are you sure?"

Just as she couldn't believe that he asked her to suck him, practically begging her to blow him, she couldn't believe she was ready to suck her son. She couldn't believe that she so wanted to blow her son. After all of the sexual partners she's had in her life, she couldn't believe that it's come to this and that she was ready to have sex with her son. She needed to pause and revel in the moment before committing herself and taking her son's prick in her mouth.

Once she accepted his cock past her lips, there'd be no turning back. A bond that they could never break, mother and son would forever be incestuously together not just as mother and son but as forbidden lovers. Never imagining how a mother could have sex with her son when she watched those horrible people on Jerry Springer, here she was about to commit the same sin. Yet, having already made her decision to suck her son, even that horrid of image of trailer trash people having sex with their blood related kinfolk wasn't enough for her to change her mind.

"Yes Mom. Please Mom?"

With her sitting there naked while holding his big cock in her hand, doomed to have incestuous sex with her son, there was no way that she wouldn't give her son oral sex.

"If I agree to blow you, you must promise not to cum in my mouth," she said while wishing he would cum in her mouth.

Actually, being that it's been such a long time since a man ejaculated his seed in her mouth, not only wouldn't she mind him cumming in her mouth but also she couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth. In fact, as if paying her a compliment for giving him a great blowjob, her way of knowing that he loved her giving him a blowjob just as much as she'd love giving him a blowjob, she'd love for her son to cum in her mouth. Enjoying the experience of controlling a man with her mouth and tongue while stroking him with her hand, and with her son no different from any other man in wanting her to suck his cock, she took it as a compliment when a man exploded his cum in her mouth.

"I promise not to cum in your mouth Mom," he said.

Stroking him while looking up at him as if contemplating her indecision to cross the incestuous line with her son, she knew that once she had his prick in her mouth that it would be easy to suck him. Closing her eyes while visualizing sucking him, she thought of all the Valentine's Day blowjobs she's given men for them remembering her with merely a card, some flowers, and a box of candy. Continuing the tradition of sucking a cock on Valentine's Day, after breaking with tradition for years by not sucking anyone's cock, here she was about to suck her son's big prick. Actually, with him being so big, even bigger than his father, she couldn't wait to stretch her lips over his erect prick.

While still slowly stroking him, she looked up at him before leaning forward to lick the head of his cock with her tongue and before taking him in her mouth. Stroking him faster while sucking him, she continued looking seductively up at him, something not so easy to do with her mouth so rammed full with his giant cock. Being that he never had sex before, other than with his own hand, she knew that it wouldn't take him long to cum and it certainly didn't. Surprising even her with the quickness and with the sheer volume of his ejaculation, he exploded a huge volume of cum in her mouth. Since she's never been a spitter and not knowing what else to do with a mouthful of her son's cum, she swallowed.

Then, as soon as she released her son from her lips, as if removing the pressure built up in a champagne bottle when removing the cork, he exploded another volume of cum all over her face, hair, and tits. It's been a long while since she's had a facial and to receive a cum bath from her son was as exciting as it was disturbing. Stunned but so sexually excited, she remained there with her mouth open and with the shocked look of surprise on her face while gazing up at her son and laughing.

She just blew her son. She couldn't believe she just sucked her son. He just ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed. Is there nothing she wouldn't do for her son? With that in mind, she couldn't wait to make love to him before fucking him. It was one thing for her to take her son's prick in her mouth but as graphic evidence that she had incestuous sex with her son by giving him a blowjob, with him cumming in her mouth and all over her face, hair, and tits, the proof was all over her.

"Oh, my God, Tommy," she said laughing while not wanting him to feel bad. "You gave me quite the cum bath," she said grabbing tissues from his nightstand that she imagined he used while masturbating with the thoughts of having sex with her. "I have your cum all over me. There's cum everywhere," she said wiping herself with more tissues.

Glad that she could satisfy both of their sexual fantasies at the same time, she looked up at him with his cum dripping from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her lips, and her chin. Covered with her son's cum, she was such an incestuous sight to see. A familiar feeling for her, being that she gave so very many blowjobs in her young, carefree days and was rewarded with more than one cum bath in her time, she reveled in the sensation of cum dripping down her face.

"Sorry Mom. I didn't want to cum in your mouth but I couldn't hold it back," he said.

Didn't want to cum in her mouth? She looked at him as if he was nut? Why wouldn't he want to cum in his mouth when so many woman? Too many women, won't allow a man to cum in their mouths, never mind swallowing their cum. She loved having her son cum in her mouth.

"You didn't want to cum? Why not?"

She remembered she asked him not to cum in her mouth and even made him promise not to cum in her mouth while knowing that he would. The check is in the mail and I promise not to cum in your mouth are two promises that men were unable to keep. Glad that he was unable to keep his promise, she could still taste her son in her mouth and smell her son all over her. She not only smelled of sex but also she smelled of Tommy.

"I promised you that I wouldn't cum in your mouth," he said.

"It's okay. Don't fret about it. I enjoyed having you cum in my mouth," she said smiling at her son. "Did you enjoy cumming in my mouth?"

After having given so very many blowjobs in her life, she couldn't remember the last time a man ejaculated in her mouth and it's been even longer since she's been rewarded with a cum bath.

"I did but enjoy cumming in your mouth Mom but, being that this is Valentine's Day, I wanted to make love to you, instead," he said with sadness.

She quivered with the thought of her son sticking that monster prick between her legs. She couldn't wait for him to fill her pussy with all of him.

"Make love to me?" Unable to speak, she was flushed. "You mean you want to have sexual intercourse? You want to make love to me and fuck me, your own mother?"

"Yes, Mom. I do," he said. "After I make love to you, I want to fuck you. I want to pound your pussy with my big, hard prick," he said talking dirty to her in the way she so enjoyed and so missed having hot pillow talk.

Taking his cock in her hand again to lick the cum that dripped from his cock, she continued slowly stroking him with one hand while cupping his testicles with her other hand.

"Oh my," she said. "You shouldn't talk to your mother like that Tommy. That's so dirty. That's so disturbingly disgusting," she said with a dirty laugh. "Actually, you should talk to your mother like that more often," she said laughing. "I love dirty talk."

Going way beyond what was an appropriate conversation between a mother and her son, an understatement, they made a sexual memory that neither one of them would ever forget. Way beyond being sexually excited, in the way that there was no way that she'd turn down giving her son a blowjob, there was no way that she wouldn't allow her son to make love to her before fucking her. She couldn't wait to feel his giant cock in her wet pussy. She couldn't wait for him to fill her with his prick.

"Please Mom let me bone you. I need to know what it feels like to have my cock buried in your warm, wet pussy," he said continuing the banter of dirty talk, no doubt, in the hope of sexually exciting her enough for her to make love to him and fuck him.

Only, obviously, he didn't know that he didn't have to say or do anything to sexually excite his mother, other than staring at her exposed breasts and showing her his huge cock. Obviously, he didn't know that his mother was just as sexually excited, if not more so, than he was. After sucking his cock, having him cum in her mouth, and her swallowing her son, she didn't need any more convincing to make love to him and to fuck him. It was just a matter of time before they'd be in bed naked together with him on top of her pounding her pussy.

Unable to stop fluttering her eyelids from being in total sexual excitement, she closed her eyes for a second to visualize her son burying his hard cock in her wet pussy before pounding his mother's cunt. Thinking that she may be dreaming and sexually fantasizing all of this, she opened her eyes to look at him and to stare at his prick. Yet, since she was still able to taste him on her tongue and in her mouth, and smell his sexual scent and his Ralph Lauren cologne all over her body, she wasn't dreaming. He was really there naked with her. Naked, naked, naked, they were both naked together. A mother naked with her son and a son naked with her mother, as far as she was concerned, right here and right now was the closest they've ever been.

"I don't know Tommy. It's one thing for me to suck you but quite another thing for me to make love to you," she said while continuing to play her reluctance game of innocence while knowing full well that he'll be pounding her pussy soon. "And it's quite another thing for you to fuck me while pounding my pussy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds