• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Sister Wife Ch. 01

My Sister Wife Ch. 01

Couple Seeks Woman for Intimate Relationship

It was a long time coming. We both knew we needed a change. Something different, to spice up our lives. It was time to place an ad.

*

Wanted:

Woman 25-35 to share a passionate relationship

with couple. Must be bisexual! Must be willing to please us both, together and apart. Pic gets pic!

*

Short, sweet and to the point. I was constantly wondering how long it would take to find her. How long would it take to find the woman my husband and I would include in our sex life.

We interviewed at least 20 ladies over a period of four months. If one made it through the first, joint interview, she didn't make to the third. The last two interviews were private, one each, my husband and I. Was it because he interested? Maybe she wasn't? Maybe I wasn't serious? Was it because no one was just right?

It felt like she'd never come. Three months had gone by since we even received a reply. I had given up hope, and our sex life remained what it was. Stagnant. Boring.

After a long day at work, I sat down in front of the computer to check my email. One in box message from my husband. Subject line: She's the one. He had forwarded me her response and picture. His email read;

What do you think?

-Love Michael

The picture was of a pretty lady. Long brown hair. Green eyes. Full figure. Not thick, yet, by no means was she thin. She was wearing a lime green nightgown that fit perfectly. Her tight, large, round breasts barely concealed by the lace and silk top. I couldn't tell from her picture how tall she was, but her detailed message said it all.

27 years old.

5'6''. 163#. 38 32 36. ;) C

My pic gets yours! Single and willing.

-Yessie <3

I quickly shot of a reply, with a recent photo we took of ourselves on our anniversary. Me in a tank and panties, sitting between his legs. Him naked, with his hand up my shirt, cupping a breast.

Me -- 35 years old.

5'4''. 165#. 38 36 38. Just big enough.

Him -- 28 years old.

5'10''. 170#. 8'' hard.

Can't wait to meet. 931-8832

-Reece and Mike

I replied to Michael's email, one word.

Yup! <3

I didn't expect to hear from her so soon. She called back right away. So quickly, I began to wonder if she was a fake. Hopes a little dashed, I asked her if she'd join us for dinner at Tuesday's, a small, intimate restaurant close to our home. She agreed, so I texted the hubs to let him know to meet us there.

Tonight wasn't the night, so, even though I showered and shaved, I didn't make too much of a fuss. I wore a brown blouse that hugged my breasts, yet hung loose enough so not to reveal every flaw, a pair of hip hugging jeans and light brown boots, and lip gloss.

Michael and I arrived at the restaurant at the same time. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me, taking my breath away. It had been a long time since he had kissed me like that. "Ready babe?" He asked.

He always looked so classy in his suit and tie. His black hair slicked back, mustache and goatee neatly trimmed. Tonight he was wearing a dark purple button down, with a matching silk tie. "Let's do this." I replied happily. Not too jumpy, but excited.

We had just ordered our drinks when she came in. Spying us, she waved, and the hostess showed her to our table. Both Michael and I stood. I shook her hand, cheek kissed both of hers and sat. He pulled out her chair, and patted her shoulder, when she sat down.

She ordered her drink, and we just jumped right into conversation. She was very comfortable to be with. Sweet. Funny. Interesting. Yes, she might just make all three rounds of questioning. Our first meeting wasn't going to involve all the intimate details. At least, it wasn't planned that way.

As we were wrapping up dinner, Yessie, as she liked to be called, excused herself to the ladies room. Unexpectedly, she leaned down, softly brushed her lips across my ear. "I'd love to make your fantasies a reality," she whispered and left Michael and I alone to talk it over.

"So?" He asked.

"I like her." We both said at the same time. We both laughed. "Should we set up a time for your one on one?" I asked him. He just shrugged as she came back to the table.

"So, when should we plan a little 'preview'?" Yessie asked.

Michael suppressed a laugh, causing him to cough a little to catch his breath. "When is good for you?" He answered.

"I'm game. Your place, or mine?"

"Wow," I said. "Guess there's no need for rounds two and three."

We followed her to her home, not too far away from our own. I was a little more than excited. It had been years since I had been with a woman, and together, Michael and I had never had a threesome.

"I was surprised to find your advertisement. I'm really glad you posted it. I've always wanted a couple. Who's first time?" Yessenia was very talkative. Not nervous, just curious.

Michael cleared his throat, and raised his hand. "It's me."

Both Yessie and I laughed. "It's been a while, for me. But, I've been wanting this for a while now." I told her.

"Lucky me." She replied.

She served us drinks, and we all made a little small talk. I looked at Mike, he looked a little uncomfortable, but not so much that I thought we should call it off.

Yessie moved closer to me on the couch. She put her hand on my leg, high up on my thigh. She leaned forward, and kissed me. Slowly, her lips brushed mine. Her teeth nipped at my lips. I opened my mouth to welcome her tongue as she thrust it in. Already, my valley was growing warm.

"Come on, Michael." She said to my husband, patting the couch next to her. "Come over here, and kiss me."

"Come on Mike." I teased. "Come play too."

My sweet, shy husband followed our commands, and came over to the couch, where Yessenia turned to him, put her fingers in his hair, and pulled him to her. His lips parted. She put her mouth to his, and kissed him. Deeply. She sucked his tongue as he returned her kiss.

"It's ok, Babe. Touch her." I told him. I was sitting on the other side of Yessenia. I was rubbing her breasts through her shirt. I could feel her nipples growing hard under the cloth of her bra.

Michael ran his hand up the length of her leg. His knuckles brushed her crotch, and shyly, he pulled away a little. She pulled his hand back, and pressed it a little harder against herself. She held his hand, guided him to rub her harder, and turned back to kiss me.

I pulled my shirt off over my head, revealing the white lace bra I was wearing. My nipples, pink, were hard, protruding through the material. Michael moaned a little, and winked at me.

Yessie stood, removed her own top, and came to sit behind me. Now, I was sandwhiched between her and him. He pulled me to him, and kissed me. His kiss passionate and demanding. One hand was squeezing, kneading my breast, teasing my nipple, while she was using his other hand to rub herself between the legs, while her other hand was massaging my own pussy.

I was growing more excited by the moment. Wet, I wanted out of my clothes. I spent time rubbing Michael through his slacks. Feeling him grow hard at my touch. "There now, my love."

He loosened his tie, and opened his buttons, bare chested. I helped him take it off. He opened his fly, and guided my hand to his penis. I rubbed him, slowly, but hard. Tugging, teasing, squeezing.

Yessenia unfastened my bra, letting the straps slip from my shoulders, it fell loose in front. Her hand was a little rougher this time, pulling and pinching my nipple. I arched just a little, to feel her. Behind me, she was kissing the back of my neck. Licking, biting, nipping, sucking.

"I need out of these pants." I gasped. I stood.

She pulled Michael to her. She kissed him, and rubbed him. She trailed her tongue from his lips, to his neck, where she nipped and bit, to his nipples, where she licked, sucked them into her mouth, grazed them with her teeth. He let his head roll back in ecstasy.

I pulled off my boots, and then my jeans. My panties, white, silk and lace, matched my bra, were a bit wet, so, I took them off too. I rejoined them on the couch. This time, behind Yessie. I rubbed my breasts on her back, as I kissed her neck. I twisted my hand in her long hair, pulled her head back, so that I could bring my mouth crashing down onto hers. I desired the taste of her warm, wet mouth.

She stood then, and again, Michael pulled me to him. His pants now were open. This time, he crushed me to him. His mouth found my breast, and he bit at my nub, chewing it, flicking it with his tongue. He rubbed, and pinched it, and again, consumed it with his mouth. This side of him, demanding, was incredible.

We watched as Yessenia removed her own clothes. In a slow, seductive private little dance, she touched herself, rubbing her own breasts, she trailed her fingers down her sides, as she slid out of her panties, she moved her hand to her cleanly shaved pussy, she pulled her bottom lips open, showing us her clit. She massaged her pussy, and slipped a finger inside, bringing it back out shiny, wet, brought that finger to her mouth, and rubbed it across her lips.

She then straddled my husband and kissed him, putting her sent, her milk into his mouth. She pushed into him. Rode him, without letting him inside. She pulled me to them, and kissed me. I could taste her salty cream still on her lips. I was lost now. I wanted more. I wanted to have her in my mouth.

She came to me then, straddled my lap, she rode me, just as she did Michael. He stood, removed his own clothes. He was so handsome, even more so, enjoying Yessenia and I as we fondled, tasted, teased, and kissed each other.

Yessie pulled me down to the floor, all the while, she licked me, from my mouth, to my breasts, down the length of my torso, my navel, she spent time on. Licking, nipping. She then went down further, pushing her face into my pussy. She licked my snatch, pulling my clit into her mouth, biting it. Chewing. I arched my back, pushing myself deeper into her mouth. She was divine.

Michael knelt down beside me. He kissed me, and then he straddled my face, encouraging me to suck his balls. I did just that. I licked, sucked them into my mouth, and nipped, teased, tasted. He slapped at my lips with his throbbing hard cock, that spilled just a little pre cum. I loved the taste of my husband's salty, almond flavored milk. It made me even more wildly excited than feeling Yessenia eat me out. I raised my head so that I could take my husband's rod into my mouth, and suck him. As I sucked, he massaged my breasts.

She rose. "Wanna swap?" She asked him with a wink, and grin.

She kissed him, and as they passed each other, he slapped her ass.

This time it was him, between my legs. Teasing, nipping, biting, and chewing on my clit, pulling it, pinching. He slid his fingers inside me, brought them out, licked them. Slid them back in, thrusting, pumping harder, so that the palm of his hand pushed up against my clit. I bucked into him. I loved fucking his face, as Yessie pushed her pussy into my mouth, letting me lick her, thrust my tongue inside her, chew on her lips, finger fuck her. Yes, I do believe this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Sister Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds