• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time

First Time

This story is not entirely a work of fiction, though it is the first I have written so I would love constructive criticism is always appreciated.

First Time

They had been speaking for weeks now. He knew a lot about her and her about him. They had even met a few times before this night. She had been interested in BDSM before, so many different things she had wanted to try but was always unable to do so. Her daughter was away for the night. So it would be perfect. She had even told him that with others that she had to tell them what she wanted. He assured her that he would be in control. She would only have to obey a few rules of his and he would see to it that this night, her first time, would be a night to remember.

It was seven thirty that night, a cold night. The wind was howling as it blew through the air. The sounds it made reminded him of the sounds of ghosts. A single light on at the apartment he was going to. Making his way up the steps to the top floor. The sound of his heavy leather boots as they hit the cement of each step. Once to the door he looked at the key in his hand. He was given it in advance to let himself in. He adjusted the large sack he carried over his shoulder before using the key to unlock the door and let himself in. a few candles lit the room keeping it Dim but still lit enough to see. And then there was his prize. A beautiful woman kneeling on the carpet for him. Her legs spread so he could see all of her. Her body void of all clothing. Her head down not daring to make eye contact unless given permission. Her hands resting palm up on her legs.

He set his sack down on the ground with a thud. Stepping up to her with a smile on his face. His hand reaching out to run through her long dark hair. She didn't tie it back but he didn't mind. He liked her hair as long as it was. He felt her head lift to his touch and then she reached her hands up to his pants. Her fingers working his zipper down before fishing his cock out. She loved his cock, everything about it would make her tremble with excitement. Leaning in she began to kiss and lick upon his shaft. She wanted to show him how much she missed him and knew she could not speak just yet. His cock throbbing at her attention and he reluctantly pulled away. Nodding his head as he smiled to her.

"Such a good girl."

Her face turning red at his words. "Thank you Sir."

He grabbed his sack once more reaching into it after he opened it up. Pulling out red silk rope he looks to her. Smiling before motioning her to stand up. She nods her head and slowly stands as she was told to do. He began to tie her up with the rope. Letting the silk caress her body slowly. This was for looks nothing more. The rope moving between her legs dragging against her pussy. Her wetness soaking the rope as it rested between her pussy. He had even tied a knot in the rope so it would rest against her clit. He even tested it by pulling upon the rope only to hear her moan out in pleasure at the feel of the knot pressing against her.

Slapping her ass he whispers into her ear as he stands behind her. "Such a good little slut." He ties one more small piece of rope against the harness he made using it as a leash. Moving to sit down on the couch. He looks at her standing there. Seeing her legs rubbing together trying to get the rope to rub against her clit again. Wanting to feel that pleasure once more. He however tugged upon the lead he had made. Pulling her to kneel at his feet. His hand caressing her head once more.

"Such a good slut, I know how much you have missed me and you have me for the night."

She blushes at his words. Something she had begged for was finally going to happen. She had him to herself all night.

"Thank you Sir."

She leans in and nuzzles into his leg some before moving to kneel between his legs instead of on the side. Her face nuzzling at his crotch once more. She wanted to taste him. She wanted to explore him. She wanted everything she could get form him. She felt him throbbing through his black slacks and would begin to kiss at the prize that was hidden.

He knew how much she loved to please him and he was more than willing to let her have what she wanted. Nodding his head to give her permission to do what she wanted. She smiles to him and once again would unzip his pants. Fishing out his semi erect cock. Oh how she loved it, kissing at it slowly. Giving a soft moan at the taste of his skin. He was uncut something she had never had before she was with him. Something about that made it even more enticing to her. With one hand she caressed his shaft. Gently pulling the skin back to reveal the head of his cock. Slowly she ran her soft tongue over it watching him pull back slightly. That movement made her shudder in pleasure alone.

Slowly taking the head of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue licking around the head of his cock between the foreskin. Moaning out around him would only make him smile. One hand moving to run through her hair once more, pulling gently upon her hair to show he was enjoying himself. Her fingers kept caressing over his thighs, one hand still stroking his cock. Whatever wasn't in her mouth being caressed by her tongue would still get attention. She even made sure to lift his cock up and give his sac attention before going back to suck his cock once more.

He would lean back his hand still holding her hair before he would shove her face down. Forcing his cock even more into her mouth. Forcing her to take it into her throat as he moans out even more She would gladly accept him into her throat though she would pull back and begin a steady rhythm of moving back and forth.

He smiled watching her. Moaning out lightly at her attention even more. She was such a good slut for him. He knew he needed to give her something for what she was doing. Reaching his hand down to caress her cheek her eyes would look up to him though she didn't stop.

"Go on my little slut. Play with your pussy like a good girl."

Moaning out her thank you to him her free hand moves quickly to the rope between her legs. Her fingers rubbing against the knot in the rope. Rubbing that silk against her clit. She could not hold back her moans around his cock. With each moan he felt a slit vibration form her throat and with her tongue. His cock throbbing even more for her inside her mouth.

"My little slut, are you ready for your treat?"

Her eyes lit up at his words. Nodding her head slightly and starting to move her head faster along his cock now. Sucking upon him more and more. She felt his body tense up knowing what she wanted was coming. Lifting her head back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth. He would not hold back as he watched her. His cum spewing forth from his cock. Coating her mouth with his thick seed. Sh would moan out even more at knowing she had done such a good job.

She did not swallow yet. She wanted to wait making sure she got it all from him. Swallowing what she had in her mouth she pulled back. Smiling up at him before nuzzling his cock once more. Tonight was going to be a fun night and it had only just begun.

To be continued . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds