• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule

Maria's Rule

12

Author's note:

This story takes place before The Avengers movie.

*

Maria Hill had a rule about dating her co-workers. She had a rule about nearly everything, a long list of guidelines to make life as easy and stress free, or as much as possible in her line of work. More importantly her rules were a line in the sand, Maria assessing what was right and wrong for every situation there wasn't any official rules.

In SHIELD there wasn't an official rule forbidding 'in house' dating, although it would probably make things easier for some people if there were. But Maria Hill wasn't some people. She wasn't some wet behind the ears recruit anymore, no, she had risen up the ranks to Assistant Director, a.k.a. second-in-command, and would sooner or later have her boss's job given the way he did things. So she couldn't afford to mess that up with a relationship now, something Maria found constantly reminding herself whenever Natasha Romanoff was around.

At first it had been easy as Maria's interaction with the former Russian agent was limited. She was certainly guilty of giving the redheaded bombshell a second look, but given some of her co-workers were literally drooling Maria was fairly confident her second look went unnoticed, even if it did linger a bit. Then all of a sudden Nick Fury, in his infinite wisdom, signed her up to mentor The Black Widow and get her ready for something called the Avenger's Initiative. Maria hadn't liked the sound of that, but she wasn't one to turn down an assignment lightly, and if someone below her on the pecking order complained about something so trivial as having a crush on a co-worker she would have been furious.

Of course back then it hadn't been a crush, just a passing attraction. It became a crush after spending an hour with the beautiful redhead. Or more accurately Maria was crushing on Natasha within ten minutes of their first sparring session. Maybe five.

It was impossible not to, Maria told herself over and over. Natasha was just so... charming? Perhaps that wasn't the right word, the redhead wasn't talkative, even when being questioned, but there was just something about her. The way she said and did things. And while Maria never fully felt comfortable with her, never fully trusted her, it was impossible not to like her. Or maybe Maria was trying to make excuses for the giant metaphorical boner she had for the voluptuous seductress.

"Something on your mind?" Natasha asked, her tone unreadable.

Maria looked over Natasha, forcing herself to look the lower ranking Shield agent in the eye. Maintaining eye contact with Natasha should really be on Maria's resume as she was the only one she knew who could do it without looking down at the redheaded spy's large rack. She'd even seen Fury's eye lower at least once, briefly. Of course Maria deserved a fucking medal for not looking down when they were both naked in a shower together.

"Nothing." Maria said dismissively, cursing herself for obviously waiting too long to respond, thus making it obvious it wasn't nothing.

For a brief moment Maria thought she got away with it as Natasha raised an eyebrow but seemed to return her attention to washing her goddess like physique, Maria feeling so relieved she almost forgot to keep her eyes from lowering. Almost. Luckily she was able to keep her composure and concentrate on finishing up and getting out of here.

She swore only took her eye off Natasha for a second. Maybe two. Either way it was apparently enough.

"You seem very tense." Natasha whispered in the other woman's ear, causing Maria to freeze. No one had ever got the drop on her like that before, and in her moment of shock she could practically feel The Black Widow smirking against her ear before she added, "Would you like some assistance with that?"

Whirling around Maria glared at the deceptively expressionless face of the redhead, "Who do you think you are?"

There was no reply, although the few seconds of silence allowed Maria to calm herself.

"I'm not sure how things worked in Russia, but here at SHIELD we have rules." Maria said with her usual cool, calm exterior once again intact.

Natasha cocked her head silently, "I have read the rules, and I am unaware of any I have violated."

If it was anyone else Maria would have verbally torn them apart from being insolent, however she was finding it hard to assess The Black Widow's motives. Sure, she strongly suspected Natasha was being inappropriate on purpose but until she was sure Maria couldn't bite her head off on a suspicion.

So again with her usual cool tone Maria explained, "You understand how someone might view this situation?"

"Yes, but I was merely suggesting a full body massage." Natasha said, letting those words hang in the air for a second before adding, "I could recommend someone... or I could do it."

Maria glared suspiciously at the still expressionless Black Widow. She was fairly certain she knew what the other woman was trying to do, but she still didn't have conclusive proof and despite herself Maria couldn't help think that if this was a porno Natasha would mention something about being good with her hands. Their training sessions, and just about every report she'd read on the dangerous redhead, confirmed that clichéd phrase and thinking about it briefly caused Maria's well-trained mind to escape to some unwanted places.

Bringing herself back to reality as quickly as possible Maria noticed that there was certainly a tiny smirk on Natasha's face, which in turn quickly had the senior agent flatly replying, "No! Thank you. Like I said I'm fine."

Her smirk disappearing Natasha just stared at Maria for a long second, then said, "Ok."

Then The Black Widow just turned and walked back to where water was still pouring down from around the shower head she had been standing under moments ago. Maria was surprised at how disappointed she felt, quickly telling herself that disappointment was simply from how easily the mighty Natasha Romanoff had given up so easily. Or so it seemed.

Too late Maria correctly guessed what the sneaky Russian was doing, namely confuse her into losing control, her mind so busy trying to guess Natasha's actions that she forgot to keep her eyes from wandering downwards to what had to be the most flawless ass in the world. It was easily the best Maria had ever seen, a little sigh escaping her as she marvelled at its perfection. Then upon realising what she was doing Maria almost went pale with horror and quickly tore her gaze away from Natasha's voluptuous backside.

Of course the damage was done, Maria practically able to sense the smirk on Natasha's face as without turning around the other spy murmured, "If you would prefer, you could give me the full body massage. Or perhaps you would prefer just to stick to massaging one body part?"

Maria almost laughed, mostly at relief that her instincts hadn't been wrong, "You know... I got to say I'm disappointed."

Natasha turned around slowly with a raised eyebrow, "How so?"

"Well, everyone in SHIELD knows the stories of the legendary Black Widow, and I've got the clearance to know enough of it is true to be impressive. But for someone who proved herself more than capable in combat you're hardly the seductress I've read about." Maria explained, "I mean come on, where's the subtlety?"

There was that smirk again, the one Maria was finding so infuriating.

"The key to any mission is correctly assessing one's target." Natasha said, almost like she was giving a lecture as she walked back into Maria's personal space, "Assessing one's surroundings and all the other variables is also important, but the most important thing is to know your target. Study them. Find out what makes them tick. Then you adjust accordingly."

"So, you actually think the best way to approach me is to act like a porn star?" Maria questioned, genuinely amused.

"If I want to fuck you, yes." Natasha said, sounding incredibly casual.

"Is that so?" Maria glared, feeling amused.

"Subtlety is lost on you." Natasha said in a way which had Maria questioning every interaction they had ever had together, before the other woman smirked and added, "You'd be too busy trying not to look at me to notice."

It was Maria's turn again to smirk, "Is that what this is about? The Black Widow is offended not everyone is drooling over her?"

"Just because you're not as obvious doesn't mean you don't do it." Natasha observed, "But I'm more interested in blowing off some steam than what you think of me, and if anyone needs to blow off some steam around here it's you."

"You're saying I need to get laid?" Maria asked in disbelief.

"No." Natasha said, taking a step forward and whispering huskily into Maria's ear, "I'm saying you need to get fucked. You need to get fucked hard and deep until your toes curl and you can't remember your own name."

Maria should have been furious, no one had dared to talk to her like this, and to have it be a lower ranking agent was infuriating and so beyond inappropriate and wrong. But Natasha's tone, where she emphasised certain words, and God help her the words themselves had Maria melting.

Suddenly she was very aware of how their bodies were pressed against each other, Natasha's gloriously rounded tits pressing into her right arm which made Maria want to touch them so bad.

Resisting the urge and trying to get a hold of herself Maria said in a tone more husky than she intended, "I have a rule-"

"About never dating your co-workers, I know, I know." Natasha whispered, trying not to smirk, "But I'm not asking you out, I just want to fuck you so hard your body will tingle every time you think of me."

Maria turned slightly to look at her would be seductress and laugh at how ridiculously forward she was being. To give her a long lecture about professionalism. To yell at her. Scream at her. Or maybe just politely tell her no. That her rule applied to sex too, and she had a feeling Natasha knew that perfectly well. But Maria didn't do any of that. She couldn't find the words, her mouth dry and her body aching to find out if all the stories about The Black Widow's sexual prowess were true.

Ultimately Maria made the mistake of looking down at those big round breasts which were almost pressed against her own, one long look at Natasha's amazing body making up her mind for her.

Looking up again into Natasha's eyes Maria whispered, "Damn you."

With that Maria kissed Natasha, the redhead briefly smirking into the lip lock before eagerly kissing back, the two women becoming lost in the lovers embrace which was anything but gentle. Although as rough as it was from the start it was nothing on what it became, the two spies slamming each other against the walls of the shower as their tongues battled for dominance inside each other's mouths in something which more resembled a fight to the death than a kiss.

Natasha briefly smirked as there was a moment where her superior officer's hands hesitated to touch any area she would probably deem inappropriate. However it only took grabbing Maria's nicely proportioned breasts to make the brunette do the same, the touch clumsy at first but becoming less so surprisingly quickly.

Based on the information she'd been able to gather Natasha had made an educated guess that Maria would live up to the stereotype of the straitlaced, by the book kind of girl and would have never seriously considered indulging in any of the curiosities/twisted fantasies that type of person always seem to have. Of course there wasn't that much Intel on Maria's personal life in the SHIELD databases, and Natasha certainly hadn't seen Maria voluntarily relaxing outside of work, so there had always been the possibility the brunette wasn't a blushing lesbian virgin.

Still, it was surprising just how good the girl was at foreplay, the supposedly uptight brunette having Natasha moaning into her mouth in a matter of seconds just from a few gentle caresses to her big tits. It only got better when Maria pressed her against a wall, the brunette only pausing in the boob pressing to grab Natasha's big butt, the redhead loving it so much she just allowed her superior officer to have her way with her for a little while.

Then Natasha flipped them and broke away, kissing Maria's neck briefly before whispering in her ear, "You've done this before!?"

From the tone Natasha used Maria wasn't 100% sure whether it was a question or a statement, but she chose to take it as the former, "Maybe."

"Well, perhaps I should put you to the test." Natasha said thoughtfully in between kisses to Maria's neck, "After I've helped you unwind."

After she had spoken those last few words Natasha swiftly moved down and wrapped her lips around one of Maria's nipples, sucking forcefully at first to get a surprised cry from the high-ranking officer. She succeeded, Natasha smirking around the nipple and a sound which confirmed she caught Miss Tightly-Wound off guard. Of course it didn't last long, Maria not only quickly recovering but steeling herself against further 'attack', not even Natasha's teeth able to get another wonderfully surprised sound from the brunette's lips.

She got plenty of other pleasant sounds though, much to Maria's dismay. Although truth be told as much as Maria resented moaning for Natasha so easily she was far more upset that The Black Widow chose to slow things down, the redhead forgetting about using her teeth altogether and slowing down the suction to something that was more teasing than pleasing.

Honestly it felt almost as if the deadly assassin was making love to her tits, and maybe if Maria was a giddy schoolgirl she would have mistaken this slow torturous technique for some kind of affection, like this could be more than some quick fuck or some such nonsense. However Maria did know better and recognised this for what it was, Natasha trying to make her beg for more.

Initially Maria was determined not to give her the satisfaction, but resistance quickly proved futile. All stories about Natasha's sexual abilities were quickly being proved just as true as the stories about her cunning and her skills as a fighter, just a few gentle touches enough to make Maria desperate for more. To be fair, she had also been subjected to an entire day's one-on-one training with the spandex wearing Natasha, a naked shower with the redhead and a really, really good kiss. Or at least that's what Maria comforted herself with as she grabbed a handful of red hair and pressed the other spy into her chest.

As signs of submissively begging for more go this was pretty tame but Maria hated she had been forced to give it almost as much as Natasha seemed to enjoy it, The Black Widow grinning in triumph around one of Maria's nipples before increasing the suction again. She also awarded Maria by adding her tongue into the mix, a loud moan escaping from Maria as that soft wet muscle slid around each of those sensitive bundles of flesh in turn before sucking them again.

Over and over again Natasha repeated this process until finally Maria pushed down on her head in another small sign of begging for more. There was another smirk but no hesitation, Natasha barely pausing to kiss down Maria's stomach before her tongue attacked the higher ranking officer's cunt, Maria's head shooting back so hard it hit the wall, the pain barely noticeable next to the pleasure.

Despite all her training to hide her emotions a tiny triumphant smirk crossed Natasha's face at the combination of the loud cry that escaped from Maria's lips and the taste of her superior's twat. Of course despite the fact that Maria continued to cry, moan and whimper in pleasure, and adorably try to hide/downplay it, that tiny smirk faded away as the infamous Black Widow devoted 99% of her attention to eating the other woman's pussy. After all, she did have a reputation as an amazing rug muncher to maintain, and she certainly had no intention of failing to do so for the woman charged with evaluating her.

The remaining 1% of her attention was mostly focused on remaining vigilant. Considering they were currently flying high above the clouds in the heavily fortified Helicarrier attack was unlikely but not impossible. Likewise considering that it was no secret that Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill, two proud women who had earned respect and/or fear from just about everyone within SHIELD, discovery was also unlikely but not impossible, although truth be told as long as it wasn't an enemy discovery would be amusing and almost worth the almost inevitable mood killing. Almost.

Natasha had got away with these types of discretions more often than not, but considering the frequency that she took risks she was not unaccustomed to being found with her face buried in between another woman's legs. Or another woman's face buried in between her thighs, or butt cheeks, or any number of other fun positions/activities, and honestly in this case Natasha would have been particularly annoyed to be discovered.

With that in mind Natasha licked the Assistant Director's pussy slowly, but not too slowly, making sure not to overwhelm the other woman by giving her too much too soon so that Maria could keep herself reasonably quiet while not dawdling. If they were alone in her quarters, or Maria's, Natasha would have happily eaten the other agent's pussy for hours, something she would hopefully have the chance to do sometime soon. For now it was only the first lick she truly considered to be slow, the ones following it providing a steady rhythm which quickly had Maria on the road to what Natasha was determined to make sure was an extremely powerful orgasm.

To Maria the first lick had felt agonisingly slow, but a good kind of agonising. A type of agonising she could have happily been subjected to forever, or at least a good long while. Not that she even momentarily considered complaining when the feared Black Widow started gently lapping away at her cunt, that wicked tongue travelling from the bottom of her pussy lips right up to the top with every skilled swipe, Maria having to bite her lip so hard she almost broke the skin just to prevent herself from feeding Natasha's ego.

It was inevitable that she fed the other woman's ego somewhat as even her most clumsiest of lovers had caused her to moan in pleasure, and as was made very clear from the first few licks, and really everything that came before, Natasha Romanoff was anything but clumsy. If possible it became even clearer when Natasha's tongue started lingering against Maria's entrance, and then sliding clockwise and anticlockwise around her pussy lips and then finally brushing against her clit with every other lick.

Using those techniques in a selection of variations made it even more difficult for Maria to maintain her composure. Oh who was she kidding? Natasha's wicked little tongue had robbed her of that ages ago, before it had even touched her pussy to be honest, and now all she could do was tried desperately to keep her moans, groans, whimpers and cries of pleasure under control.

Maria knew it would be a losing battle before it even properly started, and while she absolutely despised losing it would be worth it for the orgasm that she was expecting to be more than satisfactory. But while she knew she couldn't when Maria was determined to put up one hell of a fight, perhaps even more so than the Widow's many, many other conquests.

Having thoroughly studied Natasha's file Maria knew of some of those conquests and it was an impressive list, and who knows how many others Natasha had bedded, but she told herself she would out last them all. Or at least most of them. In reality though Natasha turned her into one wreck within minutes, Maria getting the distinct impression that the lower ranking agent was merely toying with her like a cat with a helpless mouse. She also got the impression that Natasha hadn't even started trying, this being just the gentle prelude to the real tongue torture.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds