• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Straight Soldier Seduced

Straight Soldier Seduced

I was 18 and just finished basic training. I was home on leave before heading to my first duty station. It had been almost 4 months since I had been around any girls, and was feeling like I wanted to get laid before shipping out. I was a horny kid, but still a virgin, and no prospects of getting laid. So I headed to the old Bluebird Theatre on Colfax.

This was back when it was a XXX theatre, and they were showing the first of the "Taboo" series. I sat near the back and rubbed my swollen cock through my Levi's 501's button fly jeans. Towards the end of the movie I noticed an older guy looking over his shoulder at me and trying to make eye contact. I was very straight and a lot creeped out by this. As the final credits rolled I left and went to the parking lot around back. As I opened my car this guy comes out of the alley and asks me for a light. I didn't smoke and told him so. He asked about my car lighter. So I opened the car door and obliged. We talk for a while and then he asks if we can sit in my car and smoke. I acted cool and accepted a cigarette, but could not inhale without choking. After talking for a while about sex and the movie, he asks if I had ever considered sex with another guy. I told him I had thought about it before, but........ Right then he lays his hand on my upper thigh. Very close to my hard cock. My stomach about jumped into my chest. It had been a long time since anyone besides a Dr. had touched me anywhere near there, and I was already hard and very horny. He told me he was straight but occasionally liked to be with a guy especially on business trips when his girlfriend would not find out. He inched his hand up and asked me to go to his hotel with him for the night. I offered to follow him in my car, but he insisted I ride with him. Good plan, because I know that half way there I would have bolted.

We get to his hotel and he turns off the lights and strips down to his briefs. I say he is older. Older than me that is. He was about 35, which to an 18 year old is old. He was fit and good looking. A little hairy if I remember right. He can tell I am super nervous and started to help me out of my clothes. When he pulls my pants down he kneels in front of me and reaches for the waist band of my BVD's. My cock sort of springs out in his face. Then he drops his briefs and stands in front of me with only the light filtering in from the street. He reaches for my cock and tells me how nice it looks. I reach for his and touch a grown mans cock for the first time. I was sort of amazed by how the shape of his was different from mine. He had small head and thick shaft. While mine is thick throughout.

He leads me to the bed and lies on top of me. He starts to kiss me and wants to make out. I give in, but am a little repulsed by kissing a guy. Especially a guy with a moustache. We do kiss for a while, and it wasn't terrible. I got nervous and wanted him to stop kissing me, so I push him back a bit and say "I want to suck your cock". At the time it seemed a lot better option than his tongue in my mouth. I had only had my cock sucked a couple of times and it was by inexperienced boys like me as a kid, so I could only rely on what I had seen in porn movies. I sucked him for a while, and then he returned the favor. While I was still on my back, he came up next to my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. I sucked him and he lightly pumped his hips, pushing his cock a little deeper into my mouth. I remember gagging a couple of times and having to come up for air. The whole time he was telling me how good it felt, but also warned me to never let anyone cum in my mouth. I said OK, and continued to suck my first grown up cock. I did enjoy it. Watching him sort of tower over me with his cock thrusting into my mouth. I thought I felt his cock sort of pulse in my hand and mouth. Just then he pulls out of my mouth and begins to groan. I could tell he was going to cum, so I continue to stroke his slick cock. He lets out a grunt and starts to cum all over my chest and neck. I feel the hot cum landing on me and watched him shutter as he came on me.

He got up from the bed and handed me a towel to clean up with. Then he jumped in the shower and left me laying there naked on the bed. I heard the shower and he invited me in. I layed there and jacked off while he showered. I came hard all over my stomach and up on to my chest. After cleaning up, I asked him to take me back to my car. The guilt of what I had just done had set in, and I was ashamed. He told me it was late and he would drop me off in the morning. I don't think I slept at all that night, and the next morning he took me back to Colfax. He offered to buy me breakfast, but as soon as the car stopped near the Bluebird, I bolted out the door and to my car as fast as I could. I remember rushing home and into the shower to wash off remnants of last night's encounter.

Several years have gone by, and I got over the shame. I even opened up to my bi side a bit since then. A lot of time went by before I ever tried anything like that again. It is still something I fantasize about, and is a good memory to JO to once in a while.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Straight Soldier Seduced

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds