• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 5:11 Train Ch. 01

5:11 Train Ch. 01

I re-applied my crimson red lipstick and curled my last piece of long thick dark brown hair, I slipped into a black mini skirt which only just covered my curvaceous ass and a tiny red singlet which stretched around my large D cup breasts, it was cold outside so I pulled on some black knee high stockings held by a garter, then I slipped on my black pumps and quickly closed the lingerie shop I work at in a hurry to go out with some friends tonight.

I caught the five eleven-night train to London City, I groaned as I got on the train when I realized how full the train was. I squeezed between strangers to get to the back where it I preferred it even if it was busier in this part of the train.

I held on to the top bar as I felt the train take off. It was unusually loud in my train cabin, there were quite a few school kids making most of the noise and quite a few people talking. I felt a hand rub against my ass and scrunched my face in annoyance, I hated how closer and personal people got when it was so busy in the trains.

Then I felt it again, this time someone clearly grabbed my ass. I turned to see a handsome man, with dark brown hair it almost looked black, he had bright blue eyes he was extremely handsome and held a cynical smile. That didn't mean he had the right to grope women on the train, I turned around and ignored him hoping he would just stop.

But after another few seconds his hand slid under my miniskirt and began fondling my ass, I swatted at his hands but they didn't budge. I felt my panties become wet with my juices and I cursed myself for feeling turned on by this stranger. Suddenly his hand pulled my thong aside while another hand began massaging my folds, I moaned lightly. Damn it! How could I feel so turned on by this stranger?

His finger delved into the most delicate part of my body, I tried to reach behind me to pull his hand away but my efforts were weak and I knew deep down that I wanted this. He slipped another two fingers inside me, now he hand a total of three fingers inside me. I moaned more loudly as he began thrusting his fingers inside me rampantly.

I felt my juices seeping down my legs, and I could feel pleasure building inside me. My breathing quickened and I clutched on to his hand hoping he would only go faster, and he did and suddenly his hand covered my mouth before I could scream my pleasure as I came hard. Waves of pleasure rode through my body from my pussy to my belly then my nipples making them hard and sensitive.

My body shook violently as I came down from my high. Suddenly he swiveled me around so I was now facing him, he ripped my singlet open and I gasped as he bared my D cup breasts. He grabbed my breast and leaning down he took one of my breasts in his mouth sucking hard and nibbling roughly, I grabbed his hair and moaned. I moved my hand down and began rubbing his crotch, he groaned lightly. I realized now how good this felt to be with this stranger, I needed him and wanted him with my every being.

But, I was a virgin and I knew it was going to hurt. I was nineteen years old and still a virgin, I know. I was constantly teased in school when all my friends had boyfriends and I never did.

"I need to be inside you now" He growled and we got off at the next stop, luckily it was a very empty station he quickly led me to a private corner and pushed me against the wall roughly.

He pulled my skirt up high and began tugging down my panties. He took them off and I gasped when he inhaled them deeply before tucking them in his pocket. I realized now, there was no one on the train and I had probably missed my stop a while ago.

He unbuckled his belt and in one move took his jeans and boxers off, his cock sprang up hard and erect. I gasped it was huge, how the hell would it ever fit inside me? He must have been about ten to eleven inches while also being as thick as a fist. He lifted my leg up and hooked it over his shoulder; before he could enter me I stopped him.

"Wait, I'm a virgin," I whispered feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

He looked completely surprised "How can you be a virgin? You're incredibly sexy women. I will try to be gentle" He said grinning; he took his large cock and guided it to my entrance.

He pushed his dick into me a third of the way and I moaned as he slowly began to fill me and stretch me wide. When he was all the way inside me I gasped at the feeling of his dick swallowed inside my cunt, his dick was filled from one end of me to the other.

"Oh god, you're so tight. Your pussy feels so hot and wet wrapped around my cock, I want to stay buried inside you all night" I moaned loudly, and whispered in his ear for him to fuck me.

He immediately slid out only to slam back into me hard, I gasped as he hit my cervix painfully. I begged him to go faster and he quickly complied, he fucked me good and hard. His cock was large and powerful demanding to be accommodated with each thrust, and I was glad to give it to him. I moaned loudly as I felt the pleasure building, my pussy became so wet my juices were running down his large ballsack.

My pussy began to tighten and contract around his dick, gripping his length tightly. He knew I was cuming and he only quickened his pace fucking me even harder and faster I couldn't tell if he was buried inside m or at my entrance only to plunge back into me.

I screamed as I came hard, I felt my pleasure run through my body. My body convulsed violently and I almost fell if my handsome stranger hadn't been holding me up.

Seconds later I felt his cock hardening and throbbing inside me, before he spilled the contents of his balls inside me. Spurt after spurt I could feel his hot seed fill me up inside; he didn't stop until I was filled to the brim with his semen.

I moaned at the feeling of his hot, wet sperm mingling with my juices deep inside me. He gave me back my underwear and I quickly pulled it up and I immediately felt his semen wet my panties.

"I don't want you wearing any panties or bras; I want your pussy and your beautiful breasts bare to me so I have access to you whenever I want. I want to see you wear a shorter skirt, and a more see through top" He smiled, and I grinned back at him gladly obliging. I pulled my skirt down and tried my best to keep my ripped singlet together while he put himself in his pants.

"Marcy I said a little breathlessly.

"Blake" He gave me a smug smile "See you on the train tomorrow, Marcy" We said our goodbyes and then we both went our separate ways.

My pussy felt completely raw and tender, I decided to call it quits with my friends tonight and shop for some special clothes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 5:11 Train Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds