• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Girl Next Door Ch. 01

The Girl Next Door Ch. 01

12

Michael was your average 21-year-old college student. He was on his way home from college for summer break after finishing his finals and looking forward to a few months of relaxation. Driving home Michael reflected on his past three years of college. It had been a great junior year. He met a lot of good people and had a lot of fun going out most nights. Michael felt he was an attractive guy at 6 feet tall with short blond hair and an athletic build. He had some success with women, but he always felt there was something missing. Michael never could maintain a relationship. He was really hoping to take this summer to enjoy himself before graduation next spring. A part of that includes trying to meet the right girl.

Michael pulled in to his neighborhood in the early afternoon. He had to maneuver around a moving truck to pull into his driveway and park in front of his boyhood home. Hopping out of his truck and walking up the driveway some movement from the neighbors house caught his attention.

Michael turned and saw one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen walking out of the garage from the house next door. She walked down to the moving truck with a little bounce in her step, glancing over she saw Michael, smiled and waved. Michael gave a half wave back and then realized he was staring and hurried into the house.

Upon entering the house he hollered upstairs, "Mom, who's the new neighbor girl next door?" When he didn't get a response he went to the kitchen to check for a note on the fridge. "Working late, won't be back until 8," read the sticky note hanging from the fridge. Figuring he had the house to himself, Michael went to the room at the front of his house with a window overlooking the front yard.

Spying out through the blinds Michael watched this mysterious new girl bustle around carrying boxes into the house. Despite looking a bit disheveled from her move in she was a vision. She looked to be around 5'10" with dark brown hair falling halfway down her back. She was wearing cutoff jeans shorts that perfectly accentuated her pert apple shaped ass and long tanned legs. A simple white low cut tank top showed off what looked like perky c cup breasts. She looked to be in her mid-twenties with her face looking similar to Jennifer Love-Hewitt.

Michael watched as she grabbed what looked to be the last box of her things. She said goodbye to the moving truck driver before she turned to walk inside. In his gym shorts he could feel himself hardening. This girl was making him feel like some kind of horny teenager. As soon as she disappeared into the house he sank back down on his couch letting out a deep breath.

Reaching inside his waistband he gripped his aching cock and gave it two long strokes. "I'm going to have to introduce myself," he said to himself. For the next few hours he paced back and forth in his bedroom debating how to approach introducing himself. Late in the afternoon he poised himself to go next door. Putting on a nice shirt and khaki pants he mustered the courage to walk over and step up to her front door. Taking a deep breath he rang the doorbell and waited.

There was a sound of things being shuffled around before the door swung open. Michael's jaw dropped slightly at the sight of her. "Hi," she said, but Michael could only mumble a hello back. She clearly had freshened up since Michael saw her last. She was wearing a simple white summer dress and had on layer of red lipstick that highlighted her pouty lips. Sensing some hesitation she asked, "Was it you I waved to earlier?"

Finding his voice, Michael quickly replied, "Yes, hi, my name is Michael I live next door."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Alexis," she said before smiling.

"Yeah, uhm, I thought I should come over and introduce myself and welcome you to the neighborhood" he said nervously.

"Oh thank you, would you like to come in?" she asked.

"Sure" Michael replied.

Michael followed her inside as his eyes followed her long wavy hair and golden legs. Looking around the place Michael noticed she still had a lot of unpacking to do. There were boxes scattered everywhere.

Turning back to Michael she asked "Can I get you anything to drink, water, soda, beer?"

"Are you old enough for beer?" she giggled.

"Yeah I turned 21 this past spring." he replied smiling.

"Okay then I'll grab a couple from the fridge. I need one after my day today," she said.

"Yeah I can imagine moving all of this in can be difficult. Is it just you?" he asked.

Coming back into the room Alexis passed him a bottle. "Yep, just me, myself, and I," she laughed.

"I don't have much setup around the house yet, but would you like the tour," she asked.

"Yeah sure," replied Michael.

Alexis guided Michael around the house from the living room to the kitchen and so on. Looking outside Michael noticed a Jacuzzi.

"Ah you found my favorite part of the house." "You can use it anytime," said Alexis.

"Really?" asked Michael.

"Yeah, why not? We're neighbors now," she smiled.

Michael was starting to get the feeling that Alexis might like him as he blushed. Alexis bit her lip thinking, "he's young, but he sure is cute."

Finishing his beer Michael asked, "So what's on the agenda for tonight, finish unpacking?"

"Nah, fuck that," she laughed. "I have a friend coming over and we're going to have a girls night."

"As a matter of fact she should be here any minute," she said as she looked at the clock.

As if on queue the doorbell rang. "Oh good that must be Jenny. I want you to meet her," she said while walking to the door.

Michael followed but had to quickly hop out of the way because when Alexis opened the door her friend attacked her with a hug as they both screamed like teenage girls. Before separating they shared a deep two-second kiss as they mashed their lips together.

Smiling, Alexis turned to Michael and said, "This is my friend Jenny. Jenny this is my new neighbor Michael."

"Nice to meet you," said Michael.

"Hi," replied Jenny, as she looked Michael up and down with her alluring hazel eyes.

Jenny was gorgeous with her short blond pixie haircut and long bangs. Her sexy lips, b cup breasts, and firm ass fit well on her small 5'6" frame. She resembled Amber Heard. She was wearing a black tank top and a black sheer skirt.

"Well I should head home and leave you both to your girls night," he decided.

"Nonsense, there is room for one more," said Alexis. Jenny nudged her and giggled.

"Well I guess I can stay," said Michael.

"Good I'll grab some alcohol then," yelled Jenny already in the kitchen.

Sitting down Michael asked, "So what do you do for a living Alexis?"

"Oh I dabble in some acting and modeling, probably nothing you've seen though," she grinned.

"Well I'm not surprised you're a model, but I'd love to see some of your acting sometime," said Michael now feeling a little loosened up and confident with some alcohol in his system.

"If you're a good boy maybe she will later," said Jenny as she walked in with a bottle of vodka and glasses.

Giving Alexis a wink Jenny poured a glass for each of them. "So how long have you lived in the neighborhood," asked Alexis.

"My whole life, minus my semesters at college," responded Michael.

"Mhm those girls at school must be missing you," Jenny said.

Michael felt like he was being evaluated by Jenny like a lioness eyeing her prey and it was giving Michael a rush. This rush of course was translating into an intense fear-boner. Michael laughed off her remark.

"So what do you girls typically do during one of your girl's nights," he asked.

Quickly glancing over to Jenny, Alexis replied "Oh you know, we'll watch a movie, drink, gossip, or hang out in the hot tub."

Jenny then added, "then we just let it go from there, some kissing and heavy petting."

Michael's jaw dropped.

Alexis burst out laughing. "She's kidding!" shouted Alexis.

'Oh," Michael laughed embarrassingly.

Once the girls finished laughing at his expense, Alexis apologized, "Jenny likes to be inappropriate."

Michael shifted in his seat as his hard-on was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Finishing his drink Michael asked, "So what do you girls want to do now?"

"Well first off you need a new drink," Jenny said. She grabbed his glass and filled it back up.

Sipping on her drink, Alexis turns to Jenny and asks, "Can you help me in the other room for a second?"

"We'll be right back Michael," said Alexis with a wink to Michael.

Michael sat back on the couch to gulp down another drink. Alexis pulled Jenny by the hand into the kitchen. Turning around Alexis caught Jenny giggling.

"What are you doing," Alexis asks.

"I want to fuck the neighbor boy, you can't say you weren't thinking the same thing," Jenny said.

"No, I wasn't," said Alexis unimpressively.

"Oh come on, he's cute and he's got a very nice ass." "I know you noticed," Jenny playfully replied.

"Yeah, but I don't want to scare him off already and then have everyone in the neighborhood know about my little secret, and me" Alexis said.

"It's not that little Alexis," Jenny teased

"I wouldn't worry about that anyways, I can tell a natural cocksucker when I see one." Jenny winked, "let's get him in the hot tub and see where it goes from there."

Alexis sighed, "okay but we need to play this right."

Grabbing another bottle of vodka from the fridge Jenny says, "I've got the perfect game."

Still on the couch nursing his drink, Michael was relieved, as his hard-on had finally subsided. Jenny and Alexis walked back in.

"Why don't you be a doll and take this bottle and our glasses out to the hot tub," Alexis said, "Jenny and I will be out in a minute."

"Well I should really get going, plus I don't have any swim trunks," said Michael.

"Nonsense, just get in in your underwear," Alexis smiled.

Sighing, he grabbed the alcohol and walked out to the hot tub. Michael set down the glasses and the bottle on a side table. He undressed down to his briefs. Just as Michael hopped in and began to sit down Jenny and Alexis walked out of the sliding door in the sexiest bikinis. Carrying a small bag that she sets down beside the Jacuzzi, Jenny asks, "How's the water?"

Alexis was in a small yellow bikini that showed off her perky boobs and Jenny had on a strapless light blue bikini.

"The water's fine, come on in," Michael said.

Alexis grabbed her drink before stepping in.

"So about those whitey tighties," Jenny joked as she hopped in.

Michael blushed, "Well if I knew I'd be displaying my underwear to two gorgeous women I would've put a little more thought into it."

"Aww your sweet," said Alexis.

Jenny asks, "So tell us a little more about yourself."

"Well I go to college out of state and I'm home for the summer before my senior year," Michael said.

"Do you have a girlfriend up there at college?" Jenny asked.

Michael laughed, "No, I've been having trouble with them these days."

"How come?" Alexis asked.

"I don't know, there's just something missing," Michael said.

Alexis looked to Jenny. Jenny says, "Well you're with us now."

Michael smiled.

Jenny goes on to say, "..and I think we should have some fun."

Alexis asks, "Do you want to play a game Michael."

"Sure what'd you have in mind," Michael asked.

"Oh just a little truth or dare," Jenny said before winking at Michael.

Michael laughed nervously, "okay."

Jenny says, "great, we'll all take turns and I think Michael should go first."

"Okay," Michael said.

"Oh and you have to take a pull of vodka after each truth or dare is done," Alexis said.

"Yay!" Jenny said, "okay, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Michael said.

"You're no fun," pouted Jenny.

"Have you ever... sucked cock," she asked.

Michael, blown away by the bluntness of the question, spit out his drink and laughed before saying "No of course not."

"Why do I look gay?" he asked suddenly paranoid.

"Nope, just curious," she said grinning.

Alexis burst out laughing, "Jenny you're so bad."

Michael took a drink now starting to feel a pretty good buzz from the alcohol. He wasn't sure if he'd be lucid enough to answer too many more questions. It was Alexis's turn, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Michael said wanting to test Alexis as much as she seemed to be testing him.

"I dare you to take off those whitey tighties and toss them over there," Alexis said pointing towards the door.

"Really?" Michael replied incredulously.

Alexis winked at him. Michael pulled his underwear off underwater and tossed them out of the Jacuzzi. He then took another big swig of his drink.

"I guess it's my turn," Michael laughs.

He turns to Jenny, "truth or dare."

Jenny being the more adventurous one says, "Dare, bring it on big boy."

"Hmm," Michael thinks, "I dare you to kiss Alexis."

Michael was feeling a little more confident now that he had some liquid courage.

"Somebody is feeling a little naughty," Jenny grinned.

She leaned over and caressed Alexis's cheek, tracing her jaw line with her fingers. Their lips met in a tender embrace. They kissed passionately for a few seconds before separating. Jenny shot him a killer sexy smile. Michael's cock was now rock hard. Feeling a little tipsy Michael reached down and gave his cock a little squeeze before Jenny sat back down. Looking up Michael saw Alexis looking to where his hand had been. Michael blushed as Jenny smiled.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Jenny said.

"Absolutely," Michael replied.

Jenny took her drink.

Michael turns to Alexis, "Truth or dare."

"Dare," said Alexis.

Grinning from ear to ear Michael said, "I dare you to take your top off."

Taking another drink he wanted to see where he could take this. Alexis smiled and stood up. She untied the top and let it fall as Jenny cheered. Alexis tossed it over near where Michael's underwear landed. She sat back down and took a deep breath showing off her ample breasts and puffy pink nipples. Michael was mesmerized.

Alexis took her drink as Jenny said; "Now this is fun."

"Okay truth or dare big boy," says Jenny snapping Michael out of his trance.

Knowing how bad Jenny probably wants to dare him Michael relents and says, "Dare."

Jenny grins reaching back and grabbing the bag she sat beside the Jacuzzi. As she reached into the bag Michael got a little nervous. She pulled a fleshy looking red dildo out of her bag.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's this?" Michael shouted.

"I thought we could spice it up a little bit. What's the matter, are you scared?" Jenny asked.

"No I just wasn't ready for this," Michael said.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Alexis chimed in.

"Fine," Michael sighed as his alcohol soaked mind gave in, "What's it going to be?"

"I dare you to suck on this dildo," Jenny said holding what looked to be a 6 inch long red dildo.

Michael laughs before saying, "No way."

Jenny pouted and said, "I thought we were having fun."

"Yeah" says Michael, "We were, but I'm not gay."

"It's not gay, its just a plastic dildo," Jenny said.

"I don't feel comfortable doing that," says Michael.

"Come on Michael, it's just us here," Alexis interjected.

Michael thought about it for a minute before sighing, "Alright." Taking the dildo from Jenny he asked, "How do I do this?"

"Just relax your throat and breathe through your nose," Jenny said.

Michael guided it into his mouth, wrapping his lips around it. He began to suck on it as he pushed it in and out rhythmically deeper. As it hit the back of his throat he gagged. Coming over to him, Jenny grabs the end of the dildo.

"Just relax," she says as she guides it down his throat.

Inch by inch she pushes it until Michael has it resting down his throat. Michael's eyes watered as he fought off his gag reflex. Jenny began fucking his mouth with the dildo. Michael didn't understand why, but he was becoming increasingly horny from this. Just then Michael felt Jenny's hand gently grasp his cock. He glanced towards her and she flashed him a sexy grin.

Jenny started slowly stroking him gently. As he focused on her slippery hold of his cock milking it up and down, Michael's attention strayed from the rubber cock in his mouth as he let out a low moan. A couple seconds passed before the dildo passed down his throat deep enough to cause him to gag. Michael coughed as Jenny pulled the dildo from his mouth. As Michael's eyes watered he took a drink.

"You're a natural," Jenny joked and laughed.

"Okay Jenny you've had your fun, its my turn," says Alexis.

Michael turned his attention to Alexis.

"Truth or dare," she asked.

Thinking better of it this time Michael quickly says, "truth!"

Alexis laughs before asking, "Have you ever been in a threesome?"

Thinking that he's pretty sure where this is all going he says, "No, but I'm always ready to try new things."

"I like the sound of that" Jenny said as they shared a laugh.

Michael took another drink and at this point he was feeling pretty drunk. Slurring his words Michael asks Alexis, "Truth or dare."

Alexis says, "Dare."

Michael's cock was winning the fight over his brain. Drunkenly he says, "I dare you to kiss me."

Grinning she said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Alexis got up and moved over to Michael. Michael's mind was racing thinking, "Holy shit is this actually happening." She puts her hands around his neck and brought her lips to his. At first he just sat there stunned as she kissed him and bit his lower lip, but sudden realization of what was happening had him kiss Alexis back.

Their lips mashed together as they passionately made out. Alexis ran her hands through his hair. Their mouths opened and tongues roamed each other's mouths. Michael reached for Alexis's breast and began massaging her causing Alexis to moan into Michael's mouth. Alexis promptly grabbed Michael's dick, giving it a few slow but strong pumps.

Across the Jacuzzi Jenny reached underwater and pulled her bikini bottom down. Noticing her movement, Michael watched as Jenny obviously masturbated. He was too drunk to really notice that something was off. Thinking he was about to get extremely lucky Michael was hard as a rock. Michael focused back on Alexis, closing his eyes.

Getting up Jenny says, "While you two are having fun I'll grab some more to drink."

Jenny walked to the side table and poured another drink. As she retuned Michael opened his eyes. Alexis kissed down his neck. Michael thought he must be more drunk than he thought because to his complete surprise he saw bulging out of Jenny's bikini bottom the biggest cock he had ever seen. Blinking a few times to make sure he was seeing correctly, he was positive that there was a raging hard cock poking out of the top of her bikini.

It had to be 9 to 10 inches long and thick. Jenny winked at him before stepping back in the water. She perched on top of the Jacuzzi and pulled her cock out of her bikini bottom, stroking it as she watched Alexis and Michael. Michael was frozen. Alexis kept kissing on him down his neck and stroking his cock, which was now surprisingly harder than ever. Michael couldn't take his eyes off of Jenny or her cock.

Alexis sensed something was wrong, as Michael had stopped engaging her. She looked up at Michael's slack jaw and followed it to Jenny stroking her meaty cock furiously.

Alexis turned to Michael saying, "I'm sorry, I should've told you."

"Do you like what you see Michael?" Jenny asked standing up.

Michael's mind drunkenly processed this. "What the fuck," he nearly shouted.

Slurring his words Michael said, "No, please stop. I have to go."

"Oh come on Michael you never know until you try," Jenny pleaded.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Girl Next Door Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds