• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Women Cuckolding Black Men

Black Women Cuckolding Black Men

Gleefully I spank my ebony sub's ass while thrusting my strap-on dildo deep into his hole. The tall, skinny Black dude moans deeply. Smiling, I continue fucking him. My name is Valerie Blackstone, and I'm a five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy Black woman of Jamaican descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. My slaves call me Mistress Africana. I'm one of a few Black dominatrices living in the Canadian Capital, and I like to push the envelope with my submissive types. That's why Khalid Hussein came to me. The six-foot-tall Somali dude is curious about forbidden aspects of BDSM such as wearing chastity devices, cuckolding, forced feminization and forced bisexuality. That's okay because I am down with all of the above.

A long time ago, I discovered that the pain of others brings me sexual and psychological pleasure. Khalid Hussein, a thirty-year-old, recently married graduate of Trent University's civil engineering program who works for Hydro Ottawa is definitely NOT the first Black man to come to me with an unusual sexual request. I don't know what's going on but I like it. Brothers are ditching the fake macho thing and exploring their submissive sides, and most of them prefer to explore that shit with a dominant Black woman because we love our brothers and know exactly how to work them over. Trust me, I learned from the best.

I was twenty four years old, an MBA student at the University of Toronto when my then-boyfriend, a burly Jamaican dude named Stephen Marlowe, introduced me to BDSM. At first, Stephen Marlowe was the dominant and I was the submissive. The macho Jamaican dude would tie me up and then fuck me up the ass after making me suck his dick. Sometimes he bent me over his knee and spanked me before fucking me in ALL my holes. Stephen bragged about his talents as a Black Master, and he considered himself above me because I was a submissive Black female. The fool hadn't yet discovered that in all BDSM scenarios, the submissive is the one in control.

Well, one day, I taught Stephen Marlowe a lesson and he liked it. While sucking his dick, I fingered his ass. Since it got him hard, and he seemed to like it, I began doing this to Stephen regularly. Before long, dude was letting me use toys on him. One day, I bent him over and stuffed his ass with a shiny blue strap-on dildo. I turned my dominant Black Master into my bitch. My own personal bitch. Thanks to my strength as a dominant Black woman, I helped Stephen Marlowe find his true calling as a submissive Black man. By the time he moved back to his hometown of Kingston, Jamaica, after finishing his accounting studies at the University of Toronto, Stephen Marlowe was addicted to strap-on dildos and female domination. I like to dominate men, especially Black men, and I am wickedly good at it. Good times, man. Makes for awesome memories.

After fucking Khalid's ass with my strap-on dildo for a good fifteen minutes, I pull out of him. Then I decide to have some truly wicked fun. My other sub, Conroy Winston was sitting nearby. Conroy is sitting there naked, stroking his big ole White dick while watching me fuck Khalid Hussein up his tight Black ass. He's five-foot-eight, a bit chubby, with reddish brown hair and green eyes. Oh, and he studies criminology at Carleton University. I gesture for Conroy to come over and he does. I order Khalid to get on his knees and to suck Conroy's dick. Both men look at me, stunned. I glare at them and purse my lips, then grab my whip. Nodding hastily, Conroy and Khalid did as they were told.

I am the dominant Black woman in this dungeon, and whether Black or White, all males who enter the premises must serve me. And it is my desire that Khalid suck some White dick today. Might do his ultra-conservative Somali Muslim ass some good. I finger my pussy as I watch Khalid on his knees, sucking on Conroy's dick. There's something so damn sexy about a masculine Black man sucking dick. Conroy moans as Khalid sucks his dick, and I can tell he's about to cum. When Conroy cums, I order Khalid to lick it and the Somali dude does exactly as I tell him. Khalid sucks Conroy's dick clean, without leaving a single drop of cum behind. That's a good slut!

Afterwards, since I feel horny, I tell Conroy to bring his ass over. I began sucking on Conroy's dick, but not before installing a dick-cage ( my personal term for a chastity belt ) on Khalid. Then I tied him up. I looked at the tall Somali dude and told him I was going to fuck Conroy in front of him. Since Khalid is one of those rare Black guys who are curious about cuckolding and emasculation, I was going to indulge him and make his dream come true. Laying on my back, I spread my shapely thighs and told Conroy to stick his dick into my cunt.

The chubby White dude didn't hesitate for a second, Conroy worked his short but thick cock into my pussy. Meanwhile, Khalid watched, wide-eyed. This is reverse interracial cuckolding at its best. In most cuckolding scenarios, as you can find out by typing it on Google, a big Black dude with a big dick fucks a White slut in front of her limp-dick White husband or boyfriend. Lots of White couples seek out dominant Black men known as Bulls or BBC Masters for that purpose. What you won't read anywhere is how a lot of Black couples have been trying the same shit but in reverse. That's right. There are Black guys who get off on watching their Black wives or Black girlfriends getting fucked by White dudes. It's a weird word we live in but I don't judge.

Conroy fucked me good, thrusting his short but thick White dick deep into my cunt. After about fifteen minutes of this, he went soft. Disappointed, I decided to punish him. I removed the chastity device from Khalid's dick, and the Somali dude smiled in surprised relief. I watched as his dick got mad hard. Smiling, I told Conroy to suck Khalid's dick. The White dude did as he was told, sucking the Somali stud's long and thick ebony cock with gusto. I watched them, feeling my pussy tingling. After Conroy finished sucking Khalid's dick, I had a wonderful idea. I decided to get fucked by my subs. And why shouldn't I?

Before the guys and I got going, though, I inserted a dildo into Conroy's ass. He once told me having something up his ass helps him stay hard during sex. Without further ado, we continued with our wicked fun. I got sandwiched between two sexy men, one Black and one White. Conroy slammed his cock into my cunt while Khalid worked his dick into my asshole. Soon I found myself screaming with wild abandon as the two studs drilled their dicks into my holes.

Conroy licked my tits while fucking me, and Khalid gave my big butt a good spanking even as his long dick filled my asshole. I cried out in pleasure as my sexy studs, one chocolate and one vanilla, filled my holes. At some point, I completely lost it and actually farted on Khalid's dick while he was fucking me. The Somali stud laughed about that, as did Conroy. What can I say? I'm human. Khalid and Conroy didn't let up. They fucked me real good until I begged for mercy. How about that? Two submissive males turned the tables on their dominant Black Mistress and she ended up loving every minute of it.

Yeah, we had a lot of fun in the dungeon that night. Afterwards, we shared a shower, then I sent Khalid Hussein and Conroy Winston on their merry little ways. We've all got lives completely different from what we do behind closed doors. Conroy is a proud member of the local Mormon Church, and Khalid Hussein is the son of a local Muslim preacher. Khalid is married to a Somali sister named Aisha and they have two sons together. Conroy is dating Marianne Adewale, a Nigerian Christian gal from his church. Both of my subs have women at home who would be very surprised to know what they're really into. I swear, men and their secret lives. They came to me because they needed an outlet for their freaky urges. And that's perfectly okay by me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Women Cuckolding Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds