• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lingerie Dream? Ch. 02

Lingerie Dream? Ch. 02

Ever since the first night of Mary making me wear her lingerie we have had such a great sex life. Is it me getting more excited? Or maybe she is a bisexual either way I am not complaining. She has become more forceful in our lovemaking, including two pairs of handcuffs.

I no longer wear my underwear anymore; she has thrown it all away. All I wear anymore are sexy silky full panties. Although lately she has bought a couple pair of thongs, but I don't wear them for very long since they do bother me. When I get home, I am required to strip of all my clothes and put on what she thinks looks the sexiest on me. This can either be either a dress, or just bra, panties, gown and stockings. One day I fear she might want me to go out in public dressed, and with me living in a small town I don't think that would be a good idea.

One day I got home before her, which was unusual, but I took off all my clothes and got into one of my several silky soft gowns that I have, with matching panties and padded bra. When she finally came home that night I could tell that she had been drinking by the way she walked. She apologized for not calling, but thought I would really enjoy the night she had in store for me.

She took me into the bedroom, had me bend over the bed so she could lube up my a-hole and stick my butt plug inside of me. She had me pull my black silky panties back up, and then she gave me a light spanking on the ass. She then had be lay down on the bed on my back, grabbing one hand at a time she handcuffed me to the bed. Then she removed my stockings and tied my feet to the bottom of the bed. Here I am dressed in lingerie and tied to the bed with no way have getting out of here (what a thrill).

She did a strip tease for me, and that is when I noticed she was not wearing her bra. She has nice breasts, but they are big enough (36d) she always wears a bra in public. I asked her where her bra was and she told she had taken it off in the bathroom in the bar. After she had striped completely naked she grabbed her robe and left the bedroom. I wondered where she was going; I was hard and ready for some attention.

When she came back I realized where she had gone. She walked in with another woman that she works with. Mary told me that she and Joan were discussing each others kinky sex lives, but Joan didn't believe Mary that I wore lingerie.

At this point Mary walked over to Joan and gave her a big french kiss. As comfortable as they seemed doing it, I assumed that it wasn't their first one. Mary slowly started unbuttoning Joan's blouse, and then slowly let it fall to the floor, next was her skirt. Joan opened up Mary's robe and also let it slide to the floor. They started whispering things, and kept smiling at me. Joan then came over to the bed and climbed on top of me. I could feel how hot she was as she rubbed her panty covered pussy against my panty covered dick.

Joan slid up my body removing her bra and offering me her 36b's to my mouth. She kept going and finally rested her pussy on my waiting tongue. I did what I do best; I started licking and sucking on her clit stopping occasionally to stick my tongue as far as I could in her pussy. After the second orgasm, she turned around and stuck her a-hole in my face. Although I had never done this before I thought why not. I licked and stuck my tongue as deep as I could into Joan's a-hole.

Joan finally climbed off of me. At this point they both climbed onto the bed at which time I noticed Mary had on the strap on. I thought I knew was coming next, but I was wrong. Instead of her mounting me, she had Joan get on all fours knees on one side of me and hands on the others. Mary then got behind Joan and started to fuck her like I've never seen anyone did before. Joan’s breasts were rubbing against my "breasts" and I wanted to cum so bad. Before Joan could have another orgasm, Mary pulled out and slowly inserted the strap on into her a-hole. I could tell Joan was getting close again, and Mary was close to having an orgasm. They must have been good ones since they both collapsed on top of me.

Mary slowly got out of Joan, and Joan looked over at my wet spot that had leaked through my panties and on to the gown. Joan asked me if I wanted some relief, and I said very badly. Mary at this point climbed on to my face while Joan started sucking on my dick. I tried concentrate on what I was doing so I wouldn't cum too quickly and luckily I got Mary off with an orgasm. As Mary climbed off of me, she whispered something to Joan, while she continued to suck on me. It didn't take me long to shoot off my load deep into Joan's mouth and she seemed to be swallowing it all. After Joan got done she came up and gave me a big kiss on the mouth at which time she "pushed" my ejaculation deep into my mouth, and Mary plugged my nose so I had to swallow my own cum.

I thought we were done, but the girls had something else in mind. They said they weren't satisfied enough and they wanted more. And until I was ready to help them out they would lay on the bed next to me in a 69. Watching these two beautiful women next to me in bed going down on each other it didn't take me long to get back up. I saw each of their bodies’ tense up and then shake several times so I knew they were enjoying each other.

After awhile Mary climbed on top of me, while Joan started sucking on my "breasts". Mary was really going at it, and then she suggested that Joan should sit on my face again. I had no idea what they were doing, but I could hear them kissing and could only imagine them playing with each other’s breasts. First Joan had an orgasm, and then Mary but I just couldn't cum.

Mary suggested that they let me free, so Joan untied my feet and Mary took off the handcuffs. They had me get on all fours, while Joan put on the strap on. Mary slowly removed the butt plug and then Joan slowly slid in the stap on into my a-hole. We were getting a good rhythm going then I felt Mary sucking on my dick. At this point it didn't take long for me to cum again, about the same time Joan had another orgasm.

Joan then told Mary that this was one of the kinkiest nights that she has ever had, and if she hadn't seen me dressed in lingerie she would have never believed it.

After we all collapsed on the bed and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. When I awoke, there was no Joan in our bed. Was I dreaming, or did this happen? I was wearing the black gown and matching padded bra so it may have happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lingerie Dream? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds