• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tease to Please Ch. 08

Tease to Please Ch. 08

1234

Author's note: Sorry for the long delay between chapters. In case you missed it, I recently re-wrote Ch.7 of Tease to Please (T2P), based on both my own dissatisfaction and your helpful comments. So, if you haven't already, you should go back and read the new version of Ch.7 before you start on this one. The new Ch.7 was posted mid-January 2014. It is different in important ways that restore the trajectory & character-roles vital this series. This Ch.8 will seem incongruent if you still have the "old" Ch.7 in your head.

Also, many of my word usages & analogies in this chapter are intended to be funny. Please laugh rather than take them too seriously. This applies particularly to the Japanese scientists who speak less-than-fluent English. Their speech patterns add comedy and dramatic tension to Elise's predicament. Do not mistake this for disrespect on my part. I certainly cannot speak Japanese as proficiently as they speak English.

I REALLY welcome your continued advice, reactions, etc. Please let me hear you.

Thanks for reading... enjoy!

*

Tease to Please, Chapter Eight

Monday June 10, 2013

Elise woke up just after 5:00AM. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked around. It took a few seconds to get her bearings. The red LED nightlights scattered along the baseboards cast a stealthy glow around Doctor Peters' living room. So many changes had occurred in the prior twenty-four hours that it was difficult to remember them all, but the faint smell of dried semen in her hair soon brought everything into focus.

Sleep had erased the last remnants of her Sunday hangover. She ran one hand through her sticky forelocks and reflected on her situation; her bed was cozy, she felt safe, Doctor Peters was sleeping just down the hall. She wondered what he might be dreaming about and giggled quietly. She had been such a tease to him all week. The poor man, she supposed, had probably been suffering from a horrendous case of blue-balls. No wonder he had finally cracked and accepted her offer of relief. It was, Elise reassured herself, the very least she ought to be doing for him.

And besides, it had been so much fun!

Elise flopped backwards onto her pillow. She stared at the ceiling and recalled Doctor Peters grunting and cursing in response to her touch. Slowly, without really thinking about it, she began to fondle her clitoris. The Model O held it out like a chewy gumball. A gentle twirl of her finger around the metal torus made her body respond immediately.

A minute later Elise's back was arched into the warm joy of a fantasy. Her eyes were closed. She had one hand up under her tank top, pulling on her nipples. Her other hand was busy administering a complex rhythm of inputs at her crotch.

The Model O began to chime just as Elise hoped it would. She tucked two fingers into herself while grinding her collared clit with her palm. Her head rolled to one side. Messy strands of auburn hair fell over her brow. The twelve high-pitched 'tings' of the Model O were too quiet to be heard above the down comforter, but her clit responded to each one loud and clear.

After the final chime a soft, anticipatory moan escaped Elise's vocal chords. She blurred her fingers faster and faster, recalling the urgency with which Doctor Peters had ejaculated inside her mouth. Slippery dampness surged through the walls of her vagina. Her nipples stood taut and proud. Her brows furrowed together. One memory played particularly brightly in her mind: that of Doctor Peters' big hand clutching the back of her head as he came, confessing a desperate need he would otherwise never admit.

Warmth, wetness and soft contractions embraced her buried fingers. Her clit felt like it was quivering. A few moments later the Model O began a second round of chiming.

"Yessssss!" Elise hissed, bucking her pelvis as she came. Her toes curled with ecstasy.

It was a short, sharp orgasm. Enough to make her flip onto her side and groan, but it was over too soon. It left her body feeling empty and very awake.

Someone else's skin against her own – an embrace. That's what she needed now.

Elise propped herself up on one arm again and peeled back the covers. She looked down over her lean figure. Her hand returned to her crotch and began to tickle her clit again. She rocked the Model O from side to side.

She slid her feet over the edge of the bed in the direction of Doctor Peters' room. Then she stopped.

"No... that's crazy," she scolded herself. "I can't do that to him."

Elise lay back down and pulled the covers up. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down. She noticed she could hear the big doctor snoring peacefully in his bedroom. It made her smile. She worked her head deeper into the pillow and sighed.

She was too aroused to sleep however. She wanted to wash her hair and begin her day. But the only shower was in Doctor Peters' room. She would have to wait until he awoke.

'Exercise... that's the other thing I need,' Elise realized.

She rose to her feet and hunted around until she found her grey cotton 'cheekster' shorts on the floor at the foot of the sofa bed. She stepped into them and pulled them up onto her naked hips. As quietly as she could, she transformed her bed back into a sofa and put all its leather cushions back in place. Then she grabbed her cross-trainers from her clothing drawer, laced them on and retrieved a towel from the half-bath.

She crept to the doorway that connected the apartment to Doctor Peters' office in the laboratory. She used the towel as a wedge to prevent the door from locking behind her. She found the main light switch in the office and then climbed onto the stationary exercise bike. After selecting the 'Alpine Ascent' program that Doctor Peters had shown her on Thursday, she began her workout.

Forty-five minutes later Elise was drenched in sweat and breathing hard. Constantly spinning the bike's pedals at over seventy rpm had kept the Model O fairly active but she found that by focusing her mind on the effort of her workout instead of sex, she was able to power-through without becoming uncontrollably distracted. The combination of exercise and stimulation felt great, actually.

Her mind became refreshed and alert. Her thin clothes became patchy with sweat. Her long hair swung freely behind her in a ragged ponytail. The endorphin high from sustaining an elevated heart rate was something she had missed these past few days. It felt marvelous to be training her body again.

At the bike's request, Elise rose up onto her feet for one last virtual hill climb. The muscles in her lean legs flexed rhythmically beneath smooth, wet skin. The miniature shorts rode high. She was panting and aglow.

"Elise?" Doctor Peters interrupted. He was holding the connecting door ajar, wearing a large bathrobe that was tied securely at the waist. His hair was a thick, dark tangle.

"Oh, hi Doctor Peters!" Elise answered without missing a beat on the bike. "I hope you don't (pant) mind. I got up early (pant)... and decided to work-out."

"Well... that's okay. But don't be too much longer... I need you to be done showering soon so I can get ready for work too."

"Almost finished! (pant)...I'll be right there."

Arthur looked Elise over before retreating to the kitchen. He still could not believe what had happened the night before. Seeing her slender form in full athletic glow reminded him how incongruous it was that she had seduced him. She was less than half his age and about a hundred times hotter than any woman he had been with since his twenties. Since Sylvia, actually, and that just made the whole situation downright weird.

'God almighty,' he thought to himself as he assembled a bowl of cereal in the kitchen, 'what the hell was I thinking when I let Sylvia go? And why has she sent me her little minx of a daughter after all these years? It makes no sense.'

Elise scurried through the room behind him on her way to the master bath. Arthur turned around quickly enough to catch a glimpse of her petite ass jogging down his bedroom hallway in damp shorts. He shook his head in disbelief. Then he switched on the TV news and ate his breakfast alone.

Elise spent a solid half-hour in Arthur's bathroom, largely to allow conditioner to soak into her thick auburn mane. Blow-drying all that long hair took time as well, and then of course she wanted to moisturize her entire body too. Finally satisfied, she wrapped herself in a towel and returned to the living room.

Arthur informed her that Doctor Yamamoto had just called, requesting her presence upstairs at 8:00AM. Without further explanation he disappeared to his room and shut the door, telling Elise to be fully dressed in one of her candy striper uniforms by the time he returned.

Elise hurried back through the connecting door to the office wearing only her towel. At the last second she remembered to prop it under the door so it would not lock behind her. She then hurried, nude, to the walk-in closet and retrieved a set of her uniform clothes and shoes; a pale-pink blouse, a white linen miniskirt with dozens of vertical pleats, sheer thigh-high stockings and the pale-pink heels. She gave the combination a cursory inspection to make sure they coordinated well enough, and then carried them all back to the apartment.

She plucked a white lace G-string from her drawer in the living room and stepped into it before zipping the pleated miniskirt snug around her hips. After donning one of her own bras, she buttoned herself into the cropped pink blouse, which was short enough that it left most of her stomach exposed. She paused for a moment to adjust her delicate belly-chain, noticing with pride its pre-breakfast looseness. Elise then opened the new package of stockings and carefully pulled them up to mid-thigh. Lastly, she stepped up onto her pink stiletto sandals.

Finished with her clothes, Elise walked to the half-bath to brush her hair and apply some makeup. She took extra care to look polished and sexy, remembering Doctor Yamamoto's intolerance for any untidiness. She did not want him to find fault with her appearance, especially now that he too would be handing out cards as part of her Consequence Game. She still had three outstanding red cards to worry about, after all, despite her extraordinary efforts the night before. The last thing she needed was for Doctor Yamamoto to punish her with a bunch more.

Ten minutes later, just as Elise was putting the final touches on a pink bow that held back her silky ponytail, Doctor Peters emerged from his master bedroom. He was fully dressed and seemed impatient to get to work.

"Let's see what you've got on, Elise," he said, waving for her to emerge from the small half-bath.

Elise took a deep breath and tried to relax. She teetered out into the middle of the living room atop her strappy high heels. The big bearded doctor motioned for her to twirl.

Arthur had been making a concerted effort all morning to abide by his better angels. This had been difficult because for one thing he had woken with a raging erection, and for another he was battling some impatient and long-suppressed passions that Elise's ministrations had resuscitated. As he gazed at her nubile form slowly pirouetting for him, this mental battle reached a fevered pitch. She was so pretty and so scantily clad that, despite how much he genuinely liked her, his libido's dark urges nearly overthrew him.

Nearly. Sufficient self-control prevailed in him to say: "You look fine. Let's go in."

Doctor Peters led Elise out to the lab. As the apartment door snapped shut behind them, Elise belatedly realized that she had not eaten breakfast.

"Um, I'm gonna make us some coffee," she volunteered.

"Great," Doctor Peters replied as he sat down at his desk. "Just don't be late upstairs. For some reason Doctor Yamamoto sounds eager to see you at eight-sharp. He's sending Hiro down to collect you."

"Oh."

Elise checked the clock on the wall. She had ten minutes.

By the time Elise returned with two steaming coffee mugs, she could hear Hiro's footsteps bounding down the staircase at the far end of the hallway. She delivered Doctor Peters' coffee to his desk and managed a few sips of her own before being ushered from the room.

Hiro's face conveyed an air of enthusiasm that Elise did not remember seeing the week before. As they walked down the hallway and up the stairs he babbled excitedly in his heavily-accented English, asking Elise questions about her relocation to Doctor Peters' apartment. His level of interest made Elise uneasy. Surely it conveyed something, but she dared not guess what. Doctor Yamamoto was behind it though – of that much she was certain.

When Hiro and Elise reached the top of the stairs the young scientist led her to the far corner of the second floor, straight into his boss' office.

Doctor Yamamoto was pacing the floor impatiently. The digital clock on his credenza displayed: 8:04. He barked something in Japanese so icily that Elise jumped to attention like a Marine recruit.

Hiro translated to her: "Doctor Yamamoto say you very late. Alway late. Much improper."

Elise somehow knew better than to look Doctor Yamamoto in the eye just then. She stared straight ahead, off into the middle distance and uttered a piteous: "Sorry."

An abrupt interrogation commenced. Doctor Yamamoto circled Elise's upright figure while Hiro stood to one side and did an animated job of translating. Occasionally, it seemed to Elise, Hiro took the liberty of adding his own addenda to his boss' lecture. Elise felt outnumbered and distraught. She had no idea whether Hiro was accurately relaying her responses to the older Japanese doctor. She only knew that she was being asked to explain every detail of Friday's Consequence ritual.

Re-telling the story of how Doctor Peters had spanked her bare bottom twenty-two times for each un-offset red card was absolutely humiliating. Elise did manage, however, to omit the most damning aspect of the ordeal: her libido's response. Disclosing the fact that she had masturbated to orgasm during the second round of swats was more degradation than she was willing to self-inflict.

Eventually Doctor Yamamoto sat down in his swivel chair – the same chair Elise had reclined upon during his installation of her Model O. He retrieved a long, sharp-looking pair of scissors from a drawer and arranged it in the exact center of his desk's leather writing surface.

Hiro relayed to Elise that Doctor Yamamoto would now begin an experiment; one which would provide her an opportunity to demonstrate her awareness of her proper role at the laboratory.

Elise's anxiety rose to a new level. Her stomach filled with butterflies.

"Doctor ask you stand at him," Hiro continued, pointing. "Nex him."

Elise walked around the desk and stood directly in front of Doctor Yamamoto. He proceeded to study her clothes with a scowling expression. To her surprise he then adopted a very calm tone as he began to speak again in Japanese.

Hiro translated: "He say this uniform require so many adjustment."

"Uh... what kind of adjustments?" Elise asked meekly. "I really thought he would like this. Tell him that, please... that I thought he would like the pink top and this little skirt. No?"

Elise looked down at Doctor Yamamoto's stiffly seated posture while Hiro relayed her response.

The Japanese doctor mumbled a few dismissive-sounding phrases of Japanese and then lifted the scissors from his desk.

"He say you typical, lazy American girl," Hiro relayed. "You show insufficient care to style of uniform."

"What are those for?" Elise asked, "He's not going to cut my clothes is—"

"Shht!" Doctor Yamamoto cut her off with a raised finger. Long strings of Japanese words flew from his mouth, each less calm than the last.

Hiro translated rapidly, struggling to keep up: "Skirt is too old-fashion. Today, and for future, you must show respect to proper uniform. More beautiful. More modern. All scientist here works very hard, every day. You volunteer for job. You must smile alway. Not wrinkle nose. Not ask many, many questions. Candystriper responsibility is for to make everyone else happy. Every mens enjoy how pretty you can be. You must focus, like good teammate, smiling alway. Otherwise go you home. Understand?"

Elise's mind reeled, trying to decompress this string of insane pronouncements into something actionable.

"Yes, Doctor Yamamoto," is all she could think of to say.

"Good," Hiro continued. "Now he say you turn away."

Elise shuffled her feet until her backside was to the seated Japanese madman. She felt him tug at the lower hem of her skirt and then heard the scissors cutting through its thin fabric. She closed her eyes and clenched her hands together in front of her bare stomach. She could scarcely believe what was happening. As the cutting and tugging continued, a horrified pink flush widened across her face and neck.

'What on Earth is he doing to my skirt?' she quietly despaired.

Doctor Yamamoto was removing vertical strips of fabric between each pleat of her skirt. Without this connective material, the pleats became independent of one another – mere ribbons of cloth hanging from the snug waistband. As he worked his way around the skirt he also shortened every other pleat (the narrower, inner ones) by half, leaving only the outer pleats at their original mid-thigh length. He worked the long scissors in an efficient cadence, nudging Elise through quarter-turns until he was done.

When the cutting stopped, Elise opened her eyes and looked down. She let out a gasp.

"Doctor Yamamoto! I can't wear this!" she squealed.

"Absorutely you can," Hiro relayed. "It show happiness to all worker. A free help to you."

"But..." Elise stammered. She ran her fingers through the newly-separated pleats and realized how their alternating lengths created a peekaboo effect revealing bare skin well above her stockings.

Before she could formulate any rational objections, Doctor Yamamoto gestured for her to walk to the opposite wall and back again. He then had her twirl around rapidly. This sent the loose pleats flying outward. Elise was sure her tiny panties were quite obvious under these conditions. She made a mental note to avoid all sudden movements.

The two men began talking in Japanese again.

"Doctor Yamamoto say is not right," Hiro stated. "You come to him again now."

Elise was trembling. She felt angry at herself for getting into such a predicament and terrified at the prospect of spending the entire day parading around in front of everyone in a skirt that had been cut to ribbons. Hesitantly, she walked back to Doctor Yamamoto's chair and stood in front of him. She watched wide-eyed as he raised the scissors to the front of her skirt and began slicing pleats even shorter.

"Doctor Yamamoto, please don't take off any more!" Elise whined.

The doctor snipped the front pleats diagonally, angling each one progressively shorter toward the centerline of the skirt. The pleats in the middle he made shortest of all, cutting them off right in front of her crotch.

"Not to worry," Hiro relayed, "Uniform more better soon. Always improving for you is nice Doctor, see? Short in front but side are long? This name 'high-low skirt.' So very fashion now, yes? Another happy gift for you."

"Oh God..." Elise whispered. There was no way she could avoid flashing her panties now, even standing still.

"Proper!" Hiro enthused a minute later when Doctor Yamamoto sat back and nodded. "Now you turn away... do same in back."

Elise wanted to burst into tears. Her feet refused to move so Doctor Yamamoto clasped her hips and crisply spun her around. She almost stumbled in her tall heels. A whimper escaped her lips as the sound of cutting resumed. She buried her face in her hands and waited.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tease to Please Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds