• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave for a Day

Slave for a Day

123

Author's Note: This story is a direct continuation of my earlier story 'A Very Sexy Night In' so you might want to read that first to gain a little context. However I feel this story still stands on its own pretty well too. Enjoy! : )

*

Ever since that fateful Friday night, Jack had barely been able to keep the events that had taken place out of his mind. That evening he, along with his girlfriend Lauren and several of their friends had played a board game that had perpetrated an amazing orgy which had blown his mind.

Things had been a little awkward the next day, but Jack did not mind as the night's activities seemed to have sprung an incredible sexual awakening from Lauren. Although she had started the evening nervously, by the end of the night he did not think he had ever seen her more aroused and the sight of her hungrily eating her first pussy was an image Jack could not put to the back of his mind without an enormous amount of mental strength.

Their sex life since that night had also been truly unbelievable. They would often spend hours cuddling in bed reviewing that evening, as well as discussing who else they would like to join them under the covers. This would inevitably lead to a bout of hot passionate love making late into the night.

However it was a fortnight later that Jack's mind would be spinning out of control once again. He and Lauren were sitting in the garden enjoying the late evening sunshine with a drink and talking about their weekend plans when he received a text message.

Hi sexy hope you haven't forgotten your little forfeit ;). Be at mine at 10 tomorrow so we can have some more fun. Don't be late SLAVE. Kirsty xx.

Jack instantly began to feel his groin stirring as he read the message; he certainly hadn't forgotten his forfeit. During their shenanigans two weeks ago, he had been forced to draw a forfeit card that allowed their friend Kirsty to use him as her sex slave on the day of her choosing. Now it seemed she was cashing in.

Kirsty was one of Lauren's best friends and just thinking about the stunning blonde had made Jack almost instantly hard ever since that evening. She had shown the kind of kinkiness and sexual appetite that Jack had previously thought only existed in the porn he had indulged in during his teenage years. The way she had taken control of the evenings events had blown Jack's mind and he was sure that the game would not have taken the path it did without her input.

Now almost all of Jack's fantasies were centred around her and he was sure Lauren also knew this judging by the number of times she mentioned her during their nocturnal discussions. Often while she was lying on top of him, slowly grinding her wet box onto his cock while Jack sucked on her huge D cup breasts she would mutter in his ear, 'don't you wish Kirsty was here right now watching us fuck?' This would invariably lead to Jack shooting his load deep into her pussy.

"Who was that babe?" Lauren queried as she eloquently sipped on her glass of white wine. "Oh nothing important," Jack responded nonchalantly. "Just something from work that's cropped up." Although she had raised no objections when he had drawn the forfeit and they had both discussed in detail the possibility of experimenting with multiple partners again, Jack wasn't sure whether Lauren would approve of him running off to play with her best friend alone. He figured that if he was going to follow through with this he would have to be somewhat creative with the truth.

"Well that's ok then so long as it's not important," she said leaning her face across towards Jack's. "Now I hope you're ready to fuck me even harder than last night. Let's see if we can really wake the neighbours this time."

After another late night of steamy sex, Jack got up at around 8 o clock and with an air of nervous anticipation and got ready for what he hoped would be another exciting day. Before he left he went upstairs to bring Lauren a mug of coffee, only to find her enjoying a weekend lie in still huddled naked under the duvet.

"I'm off out now baby, I've got to help Dad fix his car. Sounds like the carburettors busted so it could be a long fix. Hopefully I won't be too long but I might not make it back till this evening."

Jack felt more than a tinge of guilt at having to lie to Lauren. He realised that he was probably jeopardising his relationship by going behind her back to meet Kirsty. However as she grunted quietly and rolled over in bed, he put all negative thoughts to the back of his mind and set off.

Kirsty's house was a short drive away in a nice suburb on the other side of town. As he pulled up on the short drive way he remembered how impressed he had been last time he had been here with Lauren. Although it looked quite small from the front, on the inside it was deceptively spacious and Jack remembered thinking whatever Kirsty did for a living, she obviously did well for herself. Heart pounding, Jack approached the front door and after a short wait it swung open.

"Oh good morning," Kirsty said greeting him at the door with a delicious smile. Despite looking quite dishevelled and out of breath from her morning run, there was still no hiding her sparkling and bubbly personality. "I hope you are looking forward to this as much as I am!" Jack could only smile weekly in response.

"Right let's go over a few rules first," she continued as she led Jack into her spacious living room. "Since you are my slave for the day you must obey my every command. Secondly since you are here for my pleasure only you will always refer to me as Mistress. Breaking these rules will result in punishment." The piercing glint in her green eyes sent Jack a very clear message not to break these rules. "Is that clear?"

"Yes Kirs... Mistress," he stuttered in reply.

"Good, now that's out the way, stand up and strip for me slave, I want to see exactly what my prize is for the day."

Jack stayed glued to the sofa, feeling almost paralysed by Kirsty's sudden forwardness.

"Well what are you waiting for? I didn't want to have to break out the whip this early but if that's what you want!" This last comment quickly swung Jack into action. Hastily he kicked off his trainers and took off his socks. It felt as if the eyes of a thousand people were watching as he stood up and removed his t-shirt, before nervously fumbling with his belt buckle and pulling down his jeans. Finally he pulled down his boxers to nervously reveal his flaccid cock.

"Hmm not a bad at all," Kirsty commented as she eyed up Jack's toned body like a piece of meat. "How long have you been working out?" She said as she gave his butt a playful slap. "Anyhow, let's go upstairs so we can really have some fun."

As she began to lead Jack towards the hallway, Kirsty suddenly turned back on herself. "Oh wait there's one more thing," she said as out of nowhere she produced a black leather collar. As she placed it on his neck, Jack could clearly see the word 'slave' emblazoned on it silver lettering. After attaching a matching lead, Kirsty finally led Jack, naked and humiliated up the stairs.

"Okay first things first slave I'm gonna need a bath after my run this morning so you're going to run it for me," Kirsty said as she led Jack down the landing. "You better make sure the water temperature is absolutely perfect or they'll be trouble!" She led Jack into the bathroom where he immediately saw the bath and shower combo. "Oh and there better be plenty of bubbles in there, don't think you're getting the satisfaction of seeing me naked slave!" With that she left and Jack was alone in the bathroom.

Jack quickly turned on the taps and began to fill the tub, taking care to make sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold. As it began to fill up, he also added some bubble bath and soon the bath was almost full to the brim and frothing at the surface.

"Well slave let's see how you got on slave," said Kirsty as she re-entered the bathroom covered only by a white, fluffy towel. "Don't think you're going to see me that easily!" she continued as she began to unwrap her towel. "Turn around and kneel on the floor, and don't even think of peeking!" Like an obedient dog, Jack did as he was told and all he could hear was a faint splash as Kirsty disrobed and entered the water.

"Okay slave you can turn around now," called Kirsty. As Jack rotated his body all he could see was her head bobbing above the water with the rest of her body completely submerged beneath the bubbles. "Hmmm that's pretty good well done slave," she said as she luxuriated in the water. "Now stay kneeled down there in case your Mistress needs you for anything else."

Silently Jack knelt for what felt like an age as Kirsty continued to indulge herself. He could feel his arousal building inside him and his body was aching with desperation as he yearned to see the gorgeous body that was so close to him. His vigil was only interrupted once to fetch his Mistress a drink from the fridge.

"Right slave I think I'm just about done here, go wait for me downstairs." Jack felt a smidgen of disappointment at these words as he had secretly hoping that Kirsty might have required her slave to hold out her towel for her as she got out the bath, finally allowing him to glimpse at her tight frame.

When Kirsty re-entered the living room a short while later, it was clear that her sexy confidence had fully returned. Her straight shoulder length platinum blonde hair was now tied back in a neat pony tail whilst the tight leather jacket she was wearing accentuated her tight stomach and firm C cup breasts. Her outfit was completed by some skin tight black PVC leggings and pair of dark heels that just screamed sexiness.

"You're doing well so far slave," Kirsty said as she strutted elegantly in front of Jack. "Now you can come back upstairs and see if you can keep it up."

As they reached the master bedroom, Jack's feeling of humiliation quickly turned to apprehension. His heart began to pound against his chest as he wondered what lay in store for him. However instead of the multitude of bondage equipment he had been dreading, his eyes were met with a perfectly normal bedroom.

"Ok slave," Kirsty said as she temporarily unhitched the leash from Jack's collar, "I'm feeling a bit stiff after my run this morning so you're going to give me a massage." She began to remove her leather jacket revealing underneath a strapless black PVC top that fell just short of her pierced belly button and emphasised her toned stomach perfectly. Jack simply looked on in awe as his penis began to stiffen. "There's some oil on the counter over there you can use," she continued as she lay face down on the bed.

Tentatively Jack moved over and began to pour a small amount of the perfumed massage oil onto his trembling hands before working the oil over Kirsty's neck and upper back. As he stroked his hands gently across her shoulders and arms Jack was amazed with the firmness of her body, a testament to the work the blonde put in in the gym.

"Mmm your much better at this than I thought you would be slave, keep going," mumbled Kirsty as she closed her eyes and began to relax on the bed.

Cautiously Jack moved his hands down towards her mid back which was still covered by her black top. Being careful to always maintain contact with her body, he moved his hands as soothingly as he could across Kirsty's back. As he pushed and pulled gently on her skin, she would occasionally illicit a soft gasp of approval which only spurred Jack on.

Slowly he continued to move his hands downwards until they were now placed on Kirsty's uncovered lower back. He used his fingers to firmly push down into her soft skin and release as much tension as he could from her tired muscles, making sure not to put too much pressure onto her lower spine. Eventually as he continued to gently knead her body, Jack reached the bottom of Kirsty's back and began to take his hands off her body.

"Don't stop there slave," Kirsty said looking up from her position on the bed. "My legs are just as stiff as the rest of me." Jack's heart really started to race at this instruction. Kirsty's pert ass was just as perfect as the rest of her firm body and he really needed no invitation to venture towards it. Gradually Jack began to move the palms of his hands onto Kirsty's legging clad butt, taking one cheek in each hand before firmly squeezing and pressing them as if he was making a sculpture out of clay.

"Oooh I bet you're enjoying this slave!" Kirsty cooed as Jack continued to massage her ass. He could not believe how firm and round it was as his hands continued to roam subconsciously around her. Eventually he decided he may have outstayed his welcome and ventured down to Kirsty's thighs. He firmly manipulated her soft skin, attempting to remove as much pressure as possible from her muscles. Finally he finished the massage by giving her calves a deep soothing rub down.

"Hmmm not bad slave, not bad at all," Kirsty said as she got up and put her leather jacket back on. "If you keep that kind of performance up for the rest of the day then your Mistress will be very pleased," she continued as she began to circle her slave. "However I think you enjoyed yourself a bit too much there," she said sternly as she held Jack by his arms and stared intently into his eyes. "Groping my ass like that for that long. You realise you are here for my pleasure not your own don't you slave!?" As she finished she looked down to Jack's growing erection with a disdainful look.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good I'm glad that's clear," she said as she released Jack from her grasp. "As you agree with that I'm sure you'll also agree that you need to be punished for your misdemeanour, I can't have my slave stepping out of line."

"Yes Mistress," Jack murmured in response.

"Good slave," the blonde said as she walked across to her bedroom dresser. "Now to decide your punishment we are going to use this." She picked up a dice off the counter and handed it to Jack. "Well roll it slave let's find out what's in store for you."

Nervously Jack picked up the dice and rolled it across the bed. It eventually ground to a halt on four. "Ooh interesting slave," Kirsty said with a wry smirk. "Now roll it again and we'll see what's really in store for you." Jack rolled the dice again, with it this time landing on a five. "Well slave you've decided part of your punishment," she continued as her smirk changed into a grin. "The two numbers on the dice decide how many spanks you're getting. A four and a five multiplied together is twenty so that's twenty spanks for you slave."

Jack didn't think this was too bad. He'd already been on the receiving end of a spanking from Kirsty and he vividly remembered how hard his cock had become as she had run her hands all over his ass.

"Now we just have to find out how you receive your spanking slave," she continued as she reached under her bed and pulled out a medium sized wooden trunk. Jack's eyes lit up in horror as he saw the contents of the case. Inside Kirsty had a rich variety of spanking implements with varying degrees severity. At one end of the scale there was a large fluffy looking pink feather, however the rest of the devices there looked far more damaging. These included what appeared to be a black riding crop as well as a paddle coated in deep red leather, a black suede flogger and a brutal looking wooden cane. The stakes had really been raised now.

"Roll the dice slave, and let's see what you get on your ass." After each whipping device was assigned a number on the dice, with Kirsty's bare hand being given number six, Jack rolled the dice for a third time.

"Well that's a three slave, looks like you're getting the pleasure of my paddle on your butt; let's see how red we can make it!" Kirsty quickly grabbed the paddle out of the trunk before motioning for Jack to bend over her lap as she sat on the bed.

"Kiss the paddle for me slave," she commanded as she held the paddle out in front of Jack's face. "Show me how much you want to feel it on your ass." Reluctantly Jack craned his neck forward and planted his lips on the soft, red leather. "Good boy I can see you really want your punishment!" Quickly Kirsty yanked the paddle away from Jack's mouth and started to rub it sensuously against his bare behind.

"Haven't you been a naughty slave feeling your mistress's ass like that," said Kirsty as she continued to tease Jack with the paddle.

"Yes Mistress," he stuttered nervously trying to anticipate the first blow.

"Make sure you count each spank out loud for me slave, don't let me lose count." With that Kirsty quickly slammed the paddle down into Jacks ass as hard as she could.

"Aghh one Mistress," yelped Jack as he was taken by surprise by the hardness of the paddle.

"Well done slave only nineteen more to go," giggled Kirsty as she went back to rubbing Jack slowly. "You're my property for the day slave, don't you dare feel me up like that again." She finished by smashing the paddle back down onto Jack's ass.

"Yes two Mistress!" Jack screamed in anguish as a burning hot sensation shot through his behind.

"Do you think that Lauren would approve of you gawping at her best friend and feeling her ass?!" The paddle made a loud swoosh as it flew through the air and slammed down into Jack. Despite the punishment he was taking, Kirsty could clearly feel Jack's cock beginning to harden against her thigh. She smiled to herself as she realised just how submissive Jack was.

"Oww three no Mistress," he muttered as he struggled to hold back a tear from the pain that was soaring through his ass.

Eventually Jack had taken all twenty strokes and he was finally able to get off of Kirsty's lap and rub his sore behind.

"Well done slave you took your punishment well," said Kirsty as she put the paddle away. "Why don't you take a look at the damage in the mirror," she finished leading Jack over the full length mirror in the corner of the bedroom.

Jack was absolutely horrified as he saw the result of his punishment for himself. His ass was now a deep shade of red where it had been repeatedly smacked with the paddle.

"Oooh my poor little slave," Kirsty cooed with a devilish grin on her face as she ran her hand all over Jack's throbbing behind. "Let's hope we don't need to punish you again or it could get much worse than that." With that she reattached Jack's lead and led him out onto the landing.

"Right all my slaves have to properly cleaned so first things first this has to go." Jack looked down in horror as he saw Kirsty pointing towards his pubic hair.

"But Kirsty isn't this all a bit much surely..."

"Silence slave!" Kirsty responded giving Jack a quick painful slap across his behind. "Remember my rules, if you break them ago things are gonna get even more painful for you."

"Sorry Mistress," Jack said cautiously bowing his head.

"Now," Kirsty continued leading Jack into the bathroom. "After that little outburst it doesn't look like you can be trusted so we're going to have to use these," she finished, bringing out a pair of black leather wrist cuffs with a thin metal chain dangling between them.

After forcing Jack into the shower she forced his hands above his head and secured the handcuffs so that they were held in place by the shower head. "If I were you I'd keep very still now, we wouldn't want to cut that fine cock of yours would we?" Jack could see the mischievous grin on Kirsty's face as she pulled out a pair of sharp looking scissors, which only heightened tension in his body.

Kirsty began to methodically trim the hair around Jack's cock and balls, freely moving his shaft from side to side as she attempted to gain the best angle for trimming. As she continued to manhandle his package, Jack could feel himself becoming uncontrollably hard with the sharp blades mere millimetres from his cock.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave for a Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds