• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy's Affair - Continued

Amy's Affair - Continued

This story is a continuation of 'Screwing the Swindler's Brother'

*

Amy kept the money Eric gave her a secret for the next couple of months. She didn't know how to explain it to her Husband and though it made her feel guilty seeing him work his two jobs to support the family, as odd as it sounded the last thing she wanted to do was to hurt him by having him find-out about the relationship she had been having with Eric; Amy knew that had it not been for the affair which she'd been carrying-on for the past few months with him, that Eric would not have given her that money. It was easier for her not to do anything at all then it was to have to come-up with a story about where the money came from.

Amy tried to focus on being a good wife and Mother. She desperately tried to put Eric out of her mind. No matter what she did though it didn't work. Sometimes around town she would see a car which looked like his and that would cause her mind to start wandering. Once in department store a man passed her wearing the same cologne as Eric and she almost burst into tears. Amy tried to enjoy sex with her Husband, she even tried to instruct him on some of the things she had done with Eric which had driven her crazy but he was as clueless with her body as he had ever been. Occasionally Amy would look in the back of her lingerie drawer longingly at some of the slutty things she had worn with Eric and wondered if she would ever have the opportunity to wear those items again.

Finally though she'd had enough. She was sick of driving her kids all over the place. She was sick of living in a tiny little condo a mile from a set of noisy train tracks. And she was really tired of having to listen to all the neighborhood gossip. She wanted a fresh start. Amy immediately made arrangements for her Mother to watch her children for a few days using an excuse that she was flying out-of-state to see a friend from College. She walked-out of her townhouse that morning convinced that she would never see it again; she was done with this life and was ready to start a new one with Eric.

Amy arrived in Seattle a couple of hours later and rented a car. When they were together Amy had copied an address from a luggage tag Eric had attached to one of his suitcases. At the time she had felt sneaky for doing it but now she was glad that she had. She plugged the address into the car's GPS and began driving.

Amy parked in the driveway of a very large house. It was in a gated community however the gate was open when she arrived and a flustered guard had waved her through. Amy now got out of the car and looked at the house. It was two-story, appeared to be fairly new, as all the houses in the large development were. It had a manicured yard and exquisite brick work. She could hear water running from a fountain in the center of the half-moon driveway she'd just parked in. She hoped Eric was home as she rang the doorbell.

A moment later she heard the door un-latching. The door swung-open and Eric was standing there with a look of surprise on his face.

"This is an unexpected surprise!" Eric said as the two embraced.

"I know. I've missed you. I want to be with you. My husband thinks I'm visiting a friend. I left my children with my Mother..." Amy trailed-off.

"Please, come-inside." Eric said.

"It's the middle of the day. I was afraid you'd be at work." Amy said as the door closed behind her.

"I retired a month after returning to Seattle. The project I was over-seeing ended and I decided that I was tired of working, though I still do some consulting every now and then. My Niece and Nephew are in boarding schools not far from here and I now have time to go see them. Plus I get to travel for the first time in my life which has been nice." Eric explained.

"I've missed you." Amy said again as she followed Eric into his kitchen.

"And I you. Care for some wine?" Eric asked as he pulled a pair of glasses from a cupboard and a bottle of wine from a nearby rack.

"It's not even noon." Amy said as she sat down at a table and looked around the fancy kitchen.

"I know, but I'm retired and you're on the lamb from your life so why not celebrate?" Eric said with his back turned to his guest as poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Amy, now joining her at the table.

Amy laughed then raised her glass with Eric's in a mock toast then quickly downed the contents, which had an odd sort of tart taste she hadn't been expecting however Amy soon forgot about the wine and was just happy to be sharing a moment with her Lover and wondered how much longer it would be before Eric showed her to his bedroom.

The two sat and chatted at the table for a couple of minutes. Another glass of wine was poured and Amy was surprised that she was starting to feel light-headed.

Eric too noticed his tablemate's condition and gave a laugh. Amy gave him a puzzled look then looked-down at her legs which apparently were no longer working.

"What's going-on? Amy asked.

"You'll find-out soon enough. Although I really wish you had just taken the money I left for you and never come here." Eric said calmly as he sipped some wine and looked at his watch.

"Why is that?! Don't you love me? Now we can start a new life together!" Amy pleaded.

"No, we can't. I'd explain to you why we can't but you see in the next minute or two you are going to pass-out and I don't feel like talking to an unconscious person. Sweet dreams." Eric said calmly.

Amy tried again to make her legs work but they wouldn't. Now she felt sick. Her arms stopped responding. She fell-over onto the table with a thud. The last thing she saw as she drifted-out of conscious was Eric's sister Michelle casually walk into the kitchen and pull-up a chair at the table. Eric poured her a glass of wine.

"Oh, I remember her. Yeah, her husband gave Jim and I a lot of money." Michelle said as she poked a now un-responsive Amy hard in the ribs with her finger.

"Yeah, she was the one who pulled a gun on me in my garage. I tell you though, she's one of the better fucks I've ever had." Eric said.

"Better than me?" Michelle asked with a wink.

"Different. Look, it's true what they say about Asian's. They really know how to fuck." Eric said thoughtfully.

"I still think we should kill her. One, maybe two more doses of that stuff you put in her wine and she'll never wake-up. She knows too much. We have people who would take care of the body for us." Michelle said.

"That won't be necessary. I know this girl pretty well. We'll put some fear in her then pack her up and send her home. She'll toe the line. She might say otherwise but she would do anything for her family and if she thinks they're in jeopardy then she'll do what I say." Eric replied.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Michelle exclaimed.

"I do. Now help me move her into the other room. Grab her legs." Eric instructed his sister.

Michelle scooped-up Amy's legs, causing her skirt to ride-up as she did. Michelle noticed Amy's bright red thong. "Looks like someone came to party."

"Yeah, she's a bit of whore, or she thinks she is. It's kind of cute." Eric replied as they carried her down a long hall way and into a bedroom then tossed her roughly onto a bed.

"How long will she be out for?" Michelle asked.

"She's pretty small and I gave her a heavy dose so I'm guessing about twelve hours, maybe more. Tomorrow is going to suck for her that's for sure. She'll feel like she has a hang-over like she's never had before!" Eric said.

"Serves her right. What was she thinking chasing after you?" Michelle asked sarcastically.

"She thinks she's in love, that's all. Regardless we don't have a lot of time to waste. I need you to strip her down, maybe put her in a robe or whatever we have laying around. Meanwhile I'm going to get a couple of Flip Cam's and some lights. Keep her locked her in this room. By this evening she should be lucent enough that we can do the next part of my plan." Eric explained.

"I knew there was a reason why Mom sent you to College." Michelle said. "Bring her suitcase inside, I'll bet the little whore brought something slutty to wear. I'll put her in that."

"Good idea. I'll also book her a plane ticket home. We'll have her out of here first thing tomorrow morning. Believe me by the time we're done with her she'll either be seeing things our way, or she'll be leaving in the trunk of a car" Eric said hoping it wouldn't come to that.

As Michelle un-dressed Amy she was beginning to see what her brother saw in this Asian woman. Michelle removed Amy's sweater and a push-up bra which was easily two sizes too small and worked to make her fake tits look even larger than they actually were. Despite that Michelle was jealous of this girl's perky, fake tits which were perfect and round. She couldn't resist giving one of the nipples a stiff pinch. Amy didn't move but a small moan escaped her lips.

"Oh, so you liked that did you?" Michelle asked rhetorically with a laugh.

Next Michelle pulled Amy's skirt off, leaving Amy laying there wearing only a bright red thong. Michelle decided to have some fun so she rolled Amy onto her side then gave her ass a hard slap. Amy again gave a low moan.

Michelle dug through Amy's suitcase and wasn't disappointed in what she found and soon she pulled out a pair of sheer panties. She debated about putting her into a garter belt but decided it wasn't worth the effort and instead grabbed a matching see-through nightie. The last thing she did was to tie Amy's hands and feet securely with some nylon rope.

Dressing Amy was proving to be more of a turn-on than Michelle thought it would be. Soon she was standing there above what looked like a sleeping China Doll in front of her on the bed. Then she had an idea.

Michelle pulled her own top and bra off. She teased one of her own nipples with her fingers quickly making it hard then she placed it on Amy's lips. Amy instinctively began sucking it. Michelle gave a laugh then released the top of her jeans and worked one of her hands deep into her panties and began massaging her Clit before kicking her pants free of her legs.

Now Michelle sat squarely on Amy's face. Amy was laying on her back, her hands bound behind her, still unconscious. Michelle unceremoniously smashed her Pelvis into Amy's face. Amy's body jumped as she unconsciously gasped for air. Feeling Amy sucking and blowing air in and out of her pussy, coupled with the way Michelle was grinding her Clit against Amy's chin brought her quickly (actually sooner than she would have liked) to an orgasm. As she was coming-off of her climax she rested her pussy on Amy's chin, laughing at how she was making this little Asian whore breathe in the aroma from her aroused pussy.

"I told you she was a good fuck remember?" Eric said from the doorway to the bedroom where he'd been standing for the past few minutes.

"Shit, you scared me! Yeah, I see what you mean. I can only imagine what she must be like when she's awake!" Michelle said.

"So how about it big Bro, I can see by the bulge in your pants that watching your little sister fuck your unconscious mistress turned you on. How's about you come over here and let me ease that pressure." Michelle said as she laid on the bed stroking her pussy.

"I think I can go for that but let's not forget about our friend, shouldn't she be included in this?" Eric said as he began removing his clothes.

"What did you have in mind?" Michelle asked coyly.

"You'll see." Eric said as he untied Amy's feet and spread her legs wide. Michelle slid Amy's torso father-up on the bed and propped her back up against some pillows.

"Your chariot awaits my love." Eric said playfully as he pressed a button on a remote he was holding which turned-on the camera's in the room. Michelle crawled across the bed and laid-down in between Amy's open thighs, her head securely lodged between Amy's tits. Against her ass she could feel the silk panties she had earlier pulled onto Amy. Every thrust by Eric ground her ass harder against Amy's Pelvis.

Fucking between Eric and Michelle was nothing new, they'd been doing it with each other fairly regularly since puberty-Fucking essentially on top of Eric's unconscious mistress, well that was something new Michelle thought to herself, though she had to admit when her Brother had a good idea, he had a good idea, feeling the silky underthings Michelle had earlier dressed Amy in rubbing against her own naked flesh were working to driving her quickly to an orgasm.

Reaching-over her head and feeling Amy's tits on either side of her head was enough push her over the edge and soon she felt one of the most intense orgasm's she had experienced in a long time washing-over her. With her arms she grabbed Amy's ass, hard and pulled her body close to her own.

As Michelle laid there she could tell Eric was getting close to blowing his load, something she would normally protest his doing in her pussy but today she decided she'd let it slide. Just then she felt Amy moving beneath her.

Eric and Michelle shared a quick glance, it was obvious that they both had the same idea. Eric pulled-out of Michelle. Michelle gave one of the camera's aimed at the bed a glance then laid-on the bed next to Amy whose eye's had just begun to open enveloped her face in a deep kiss. Eric slid Amy's thin panties out of the way and slowly slid his girth into her cunt.

He built his rhythm up slowly as one of Michelle's hands played with Amy's tits, the other massaged her clit as Eric's cock slid past her fingers.

Amy was wide-awake by this point, though with her hands still tied behind her and Michelle's mouth covering hers her gyrations almost looked like those of a person lost in ecstasy, not one who was being assaulted by a perverted Brother and Sister.

After one final, deep thrust Eric began pumping his seed deep into Amy's womb, almost passing-out as the sense of release washed-over him. He allowed his cock to soften inside of Amy's cunt, he could feel the walls of her pussy convulsing; like it or not their little sex slave had also just cum.

As he pulled-out of Amy's cunt Eric said, "Welcome back! I hope you don't mind but we had lots of fun while you were sleeping!"

Amy tried to speak but as soon as she opened her mouth Eric enveloped her mouth in a deep kiss. She now also noticed a couple of small camera's set-up in the room, aimed directly at where she was laying.

Amy looked around and saw Michelle laying naked on the bed next to her laughing, her hands wet with her juices then she motioned for Eric to toss her a robe hanging in the corner of the room.

After another minute Michelle and Eric both got-up. Michele busied herself with popping memory sticks out of the camera's then she sat-down at a computer in the corner of the room and began downloading the cards.

Eric also pulled-on a robe then tossed Amy a towel and a robe. Amy sat on the edge of the bed. She tied a robe around herself than screamed,

"What is going on!? Why did you drug me!? Why is your sister here! How..." But Eric cut her off and said.

"So many questions. You see, had you not come here to find me none of this would have been necessary. I tried to warn you but since you didn't listen to me I had no other choice. Money-Lots and lots of money-Will buy many things, including Federal Judges. Oddly enough when Michelle's trial was about to start suddenly the case against her fell apart." Eric said with a laugh.

Amy sat on the edge of the bed shocked at what she was hearing. Finally she said,

"I will tell. I'll tell everyone what you've done! You weren't the good guy. You're just as guilty as she is!" Amy yelled.

"I told you we should have just killed her." Michelle said flatly as she got-up from the desk, pulled a large hand gun from a drawer and walked towards where Amy was sitting. Amy gulped as she heard the metallic sound of the pistol being cocked just inches from where she was sitting.

"I've had enough of this little Asian whore. You may trust her but I don't. I'm not going to risk going to prison. I'm ending this now!" Michelle said as she grabbed Amy by the hair and pointed the pistol at her head. Then Michelle got a sly grin on her face.

"Nah, a headshot is too fast. You'll never know what happened. No I think this way will be much more appropriate for you!" With that Michelle knocked Amy onto her back, pinning her to the bed with one hand then threw-open Amy's robe and plunged the barrel of the gun deep into Amy's pussy.

"How about this you little whore! I'll bet you've always wanted to go-out with a bang!" Michelle yelled.

"That's enough Michelle. We're not killing her, not unless she decides not to keep our little family secret. Besides I told you she's a nice piece of ass. After as many times as I've fucked her I guess I've gotten attached to her. My plan will work. If it doesn't than, we will kill her". Eric said calmly. Then Eric looked at Amy and said,

"You won't be telling anyone about anything having to do with investments or money or Michelle or me or anything of the sort. You see if you so much as think of mentioning any of this we'll start sending a few, shall we call them 'intimate' pictures and video of you, me and Michelle. I know how much you'd like for your husband to see me ramming my cock in and out of your pussy. Maybe your children would like to see their Mother tied to a bed wearing a pair of see-thru undies. And I'm sure the other Mom's at the PTA meeting will be happy to see pictures of you face-fucking the woman who swindled their Husbands out of all of their money, some of which you now have in your accounts."

Michelle released Amy and returned to the computer which was now flipping through a slide-show of still pictures and video of Amy in many compromising sexual positions. After a moment's silence Amy asked,

"And what happens if I agree not to say anything?"

"Nothing. You go back home and resume your normal life. You never contact me again. Never try to find me. Never mention anything about money or investments to anyone. Oh and I might drop-by every now and then just to make sure you're holding-up your end of the bargain. If you go back home and go back to being the good little house wife that I know you want to be then you will be fine, I personally guarantee it. The pictures and videos will be safe with me and your life will be back to normal." Eric calmly explained.

Amy's face lit-up when Eric mentioned that he would still be seeing her from time-to-time. Then she got a serious look on her face and asked,

"And the money you gave me?"

Eric gave a hearty laugh then said, "That is what it always comes-down to isn't it? The money is yours as long as you can keep your mouth shut there will be no problems. In fact there may even be more of it in-store for you if you make yourself available when I call." Eric said.

Amy gave it some thought then smiled and nodded her head.

"Good girl! I knew you'd see it my way. Now get cleaned-up then you've got a plane to catch." Eric said.

Amy returned home and true to her word never mentioned anything about Eric. She gave her Husband the money, telling him her friend who she had gone to visit was an attorney and had gotten it for her and soon she and her Husband were back to living in a large house with two new SUV's and all the comforts of their former life.

As promised Amy never told anyone of what she knew about Eric, his sister or the weekend she spent in Seattle. As he said he would, a couple of times a year Eric would contact her and make arrangements for a rendezvous with her. Amy lived for these trysts and kept a bag packed in the back of her closet just for those occasions. Amy still hoped that someday-After her children were grown and in college perhaps-she and Eric would be able to be together all the time but for now she was happy with meeting him, generally in some exotic locale for a few days of no-holds barred fucking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy's Affair - Continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds