• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Shot in the Park Ch. 02

A Shot in the Park Ch. 02

12

My doorbell rang three days later, in the middle of the morning. I wasn't expecting anyone, and was prepared to tell off some proselytizing evangelist or sales type when I threw the door open. Amazingly, she was standing there wearing a blouse and a short denim skirt, with sandals. I looked her up and down; she was obviously nervous, not sure where to put her hands, running them through her hair, and over her skirt. She looked at me somewhat expectantly, but also obviously at least a little scared.

I stared back for a moment, taking in her lack of makeup, and noting that she wasn't wearing stockings. I wondered if she had left her panties at home, and whether she was even wearing a bra. I figured that I'd find out one way or another before long.

"I have to say, I'm a little surprised to see you. Why are you here?" I figured 'what the hell?' I had nothing to lose by getting under her skin right from the start. If I pushed her buttons and she still came in, then the rest of the day would definitely be interesting.

She was obviously put off-balance by my question. "I...I...uh...you said to come to your house."

"Yes, I did. What else did I say?"

She looked around frantically, obviously embarrassed by what I was making her admit, especially here on my front porch, not even inside the house yet. "You...you said you would make me come."

"I think I said a lot more than that didn't I?"

"P-Please...do I have to say it all?"

"Well, if you're here, then you must want to do the things I said I was going to do, so you should be able to tell me what you want."

For a moment I thought she was going to turn and run away. It was obvious that it had taken her the three days to work up the courage to even ring my doorbell. And now, I was forcing her to describe the things she thought I was going to do to her before I even let her in the house. I wanted her off-balance, and scared, because I wanted to make sure that she really did want this. Even as submissive as I thought she was, she could cause me a lot of trouble if she decided that this really wasn't for her.

"Y-Y-You...uh..." She paused for a moment, and I could see her swallow hard, and then take a deep breath. Finally, she looked me in the eye, and pushed out a single rush of words. "You said you would put me in restraints, and whip me, and make me come, and make me make you come."

I looked at her closely for a minute, studying her like a bug on a pin. Her gaze never wavered from mine. "And you want me to do these things to you?"

"Y-yes."

"You realize that some of those things might hurt."

"Y-yes."

"I told you a few other things, didn't I? What else did I tell you?"

Another deep breath. "You told me that I wasn't allowed to come until I came over here. You told me to...to keep my clittie hot for you until you got to play with me again."

"And is it hot for me?"

"Y-yes."

"And have you come since the other day in the park?"

"No."

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Y-yes."

"Give them to me."

Her eyebrows went straight up, and her mouth opened wide. She started to say something, then closed her mouth and swallowed again, and looked around frantically again. She finally looked at me again, and noticed that I hadn't changed my expression, or my gaze; it was still firmly fixed on her. She finally decided that she couldn't get any sympathy. Her eyes closed, and her hands reached under her skirt, doing her best to avoid lifting it too high. A moment later she gave a little shimmy, and her panties fell to her ankles. She bent over to get them past her sandals, then straightened up with them in one hand, and held it out to me.

"Come here."

She stepped up to me with her hand still out, her panties dangling from her fingers. I slipped a hand under her skirt, and found her soaking wet slit. She may have been scared to death, but she was also highly aroused. I started rubbing her clit firmly with a couple of fingers, and she rose on her toes either to escape, or in response to the sensation. Her next breath came out in a moan, and her head started to tip back. She really was very turned on.

"You really want it bad, don't you slut? You're ready to come right now, aren't you? Are you ready to scream it out to the neighbourhood?"

"N-N-No-o. Please...please."

My fingers kept moving, and she was getting wetter by the second. "Well, if you don't want the neighbours to hear you when you come, I'd suggest doing something with those panties." My eyebrows shot up as she crumpled the panties in her hands and pushed them into her mouth, gagging herself.

"That's it baby, now you can get a little louder. We'll save the screams for later when you're inside." I changed my tactic to grab her clit between my thumb and index finger, and started rubbing its sides very firmly. I knew this would send her over the edge very quickly.

"Before you get to come, I want to see your tits. Open your blouse. Show them to me." Her hands flew to her buttons, nearly ripping them off the blouse in her haste. Her bra latched in front, and was undone in a flash. Her breasts were truly magnificent; I knew from the park that they were large, but these looked like full D-cups, and were firm enough to barely sag without the bra.

"Hold them up. Squeeze them hard. I want to see finger marks." She complied, working them very hard, offering them out to me. I knew that we could have lots of fun with them; well, fun for me, but maybe not for her.

"Grab your nipples; pinch them hard. I want to hear you squeal." As her fingers clamped on the nipples, the flash of pain was enough to send her into her first orgasm, which was what I had expected. She screamed, muted by her mouthful of panties, and shook on my hand as I squeezed her little bud to add a spark of pain from her clit. I thought for a moment that she might lose her balance, and I was prepared to grab her, but she settled back down to her feet even as the spasms continued. I kept rubbing her clit forcefully, and her hips started moving in and out in a pantomime of fucking. I wondered if she would go into a second orgasm, but decided that I wouldn't give her the chance.

I kept up my massage of her clit for a minute more, then pulled my hand back. Her reaction indicated that she was expecting another orgasm, and her motions continued for a moment or two more before her eyes opened in confusion.

I waited until she had calmed a bit. "There's something else I told you, wasn't there, slut?"

She looked confused for a moment, then the light dawned. Taking her wet panties out of her mouth she swallowed, and nodded, then looked down and quietly said, "Yes."

"And...?"

"Y-you said that you would shave me if I hadn't done it myself." Still looking down.

"So, I guess we're going to start by getting rid of that forest between your legs."

"Y-Yes."

"Okay. Well, since you're most of the way there already, leave your clothes on the chair over there. Get down on your knees when you're done."

She gave me another one of those panicked looks, and her head swung as her eyes frantically scanned the neighbourhood. I gazed at her steadily, waiting to see her reaction. When she finally came to the conclusion that no one seemed to be watching her, and that I wasn't going to back down from my request, she shrugged her blouse and bra off her shoulders and down her arms, folding them neatly and placing them on the chair that I had indicated. She dropped her sodden panties on top of them, then reached for the button and zipper at the side of her skirt. She stepped out of it, and placed it neatly on top of her other clothes. Naked, she looked up at me and swallowed, then moved over a couple of feet and gracefully dropped to her knees. Her face was doing its best not to show the fear that was running through her, and she kept her eyes pointed straight ahead, staring at the front of the house.

I walked over to stand in front of her, and reached out with one foot to tap the inside of each of her thighs. She got my message, and spread her knees further apart; I gave her another tap to get them opened up to my satisfaction. I stepped back enough to let her see my face when I spoke. "Put your hands behind your head, and lace your fingers together, elbows out to the side." After she had complied, and was looking at me, I continued. "Every time you come here, this is the pose you will assume while you wait to be granted entry. You will strip, put your clothes on that chair, ring the doorbell, then position yourself the way you are now. Understood?"

"Y-yes sir."

"You might be here a while...if I'm busy, I won't always answer the door right away. Once you have rung the bell, you are not permitted to leave, or to change your pose; you will be punished if you don't follow instructions. You are not allowed to stand up until given permission—I might even decide to just leave you out here for a few hours, or to bring a flogger out and work you over in the fresh air. Got it?"

"Y-yes sir."

"All right, now let's get a little more information about you...tell me about yourself...describe your body, your current life, what your sexual experience has been so far...what turns you on...anything else you might think is relevant."

She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "I'm thirty-one years old. I was married for five years, but I've been divorced for five years. I have one son who's eight years old...he's with my ex for the next couple of weeks. I'm not dating anyone right now, but I am on birth control; I have no diseases or physical problems. I'm in reasonably good shape...I run several times a week, I go to the gym, and I swim when I can. My body...I wear a D-cup bra, but my breasts are firm, and my rear is quite firm as well. I don't have a lot of experience with sex...I was a virgin when I got married, so I've only ever slept with my ex-husband, and a couple of other men. I haven't dated much, because men don't want anything to do with a woman with a kid."

Her lack of sexual experience surprised me, and actually scared me a little. I already knew that she seemed very submissive, and because of that I had expected to find out that she was also quite experienced. The submissives I had previously known had all had a lot of experience, mainly because their condition had been recognized and exploited by others, just as I had been planning on exploiting her.

"If you're such a virgin, why are you here? This won't be romantic. I'm not going to be your lover; if you stay here, I'm going to use you. I'm going to let other people use you. You won't be making love, you'll be getting fucked. Sometimes you'll get fucked hard, hard enough that it will feel like rape. You'll be tied up, you'll be whipped, and you'll be humiliated. You'll be shown off like a piece of meat. You could get hurt; I'll try to avoid anything that will leave permanent marks, but I can't watch everyone all the time. Are you sure this is what you want?"

There were tears rolling down her cheeks, and I could see her shaking a little, flinching at some of the things I was saying. I hadn't pulled any punches; in fact, I had embellished a little, as I had no intention of actually hurting her physically. I definitely would fuck her hard, and let other people do it, but any beatings or tortures would be completely controlled. My objective was to see how far I could push her sexually, using humiliation as necessary, but I had no interest in seeing her bleeding or with broken bones. My main weapon would be her imagination, since I could make her afraid of things that I knew would never actually happen.

I waited for her to respond, thinking that her next move would be to stand up and put her clothes back on. She wasn't restrained; she was here of her own free will, but so far she had acted as if I had chained her to the deck of my porch. A minute or two went by, then she seemed to stiffen, and her head lifted, her eyes coming to rest with mine.

With a surprising amount of resolve, she said, "The other day in the park you made me do things that I had never imagined I would let anyone do to me. The things you said about tying me up and whipping me scared me to death, but for some reason the whole scene turned me on like never before. When you left me, all I wanted to do was come, regardless of whether I did it myself, or you did it, or some stranger just bent me over and fucked me.

"You said you would hurt me if I came here, but even the thought of that didn't scare me as much as it should; so help me, thinking about it made me horny. I don't know what's wrong with me. The thought of being hurt scares me, but the thought of that orgasm in the park makes the possibility of pain seem less. Thinking about someone else playing with my body and forcing me to come makes every nerve in my body wake up. I've been dripping ever since you left me in the park. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have to find out."

I thought for a minute about whether I wanted to take on this project. Admittedly, she was gorgeous, and I had a hell of an erection from looking at her and imagining the possibilities. She certainly seemed to be as submissive as they come, short of needing to be told when to breathe, or how to walk. I had to admit to a powerful attraction, and that worried me, because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to treat her as dispassionately as I should. If I started to feel anything toward her, it would complicate matters.

"Tell me what happened after I left you in the park. What was it like to be at your son's soccer practice with a wet pussy and no panties?"

She blushed fiercely red, which really surprised me. I hadn't expected a naked woman kneeling on my front porch to be any more embarrassed than she already was. "Oh God, at first I couldn't believe that you would just walk away like that. I was so sure that you were going to make me scream and come, and I was even afraid that you would drag me to your house and fuck me. I was so horny, and so humiliated when you just got up and walked away with my panties.

"I just sat there for a few minutes, then finally realized that I had to go and watch the practice or my son would come looking for me. When I got there, there was no room left on the bleachers, so I had to sit on the grass beside the field. When I sat down I know I flashed at least one of the other mothers, because I saw her give me a dirty look, and say something to the woman beside her. Then it started getting windy, and my dress nearly blew up to my waist. I'm sure I flashed a few more people when that happened, and I could feel the breeze on my pussy because it was so wet.

"When the practice ended, I saw several of the fathers watching me. I could tell that at least a couple of them wanted to talk to me, but they couldn't with their kids or their wives there. I think they wanted to see if I was naked under my dress, or maybe something more. The whole idea that everyone there knew that I wasn't wearing panties made me feel humiliated, but it also made me feel horny. I think I must be weird..."

"No, you're not weird, but you have given me a good idea...I think we should invite all the neighbourhood soccer parents to a cookout, and we'll put you on display. We'll tie you spread-eagled between a couple of trees in the backyard, and let everyone have a really good look at you. Of course, since you'd be naked, they'd also get a chance to feel the goods, and stick a few fingers into whatever takes their fancy...what do you think? A good idea, right?"

Her eyes got very wide while she looked at me, trying to see if I was kidding, or serious. At the same time, I could see her breathing get deeper, and a shudder moved over her body. "W-w-would you really do that to me? Let all of those people look at me, and touch me?"

"I can see that the thought turns you on, so don't try to convince me that you wouldn't enjoy it. I already told you that I'd let people see you naked, and play with you, and fuck you. If you don't want it to happen, then this is your chance to leave...you're not tied up, there's nothing keeping you here. Put your clothes back on and walk away."

Her eyes closed, and she started taking long slow breaths in an effort to calm herself. I was once again sure that she was about to get up and leave, but she stayed on her knees. I decided to force the issue. I unzipped my pants, and reached in to free my dick, which was still erect and leaking a little. I pulled back the foreskin, baring the head, and stepped up closer to her so that my prick was swaying an inch in front of her face.

"It's time to make up your mind. Get dressed and leave, or start showing me what you can do."

Her eyes snapped open, and she nearly went cross-eyed as she focused on the head of my dick. She looked at me through her lashes, then lowered her eyes back to the object in front of her. She licked her lips, and started to bring her hands down.

"Put your hands back where they were. No hands, just your mouth. Show me how good you are at this."

Her hands went back behind her head, and she leaned forward. Her full lips opened a little, and she softly made contact with the head of my dick, then paused. I felt the tip of her tongue swipe over the opening, tasting the drop of pre-cum that was there. I felt a moan start in her throat and move to her lips as she slowly engulfed the head of my cock, and started moving toward my crotch.

She kept moving her head forward in one slow continuous thrust, and I hissed air through my teeth as I felt her tongue washing over the head and along the ridge under my cock. The softness of her lips and tongue was unbelievable, as the wet furnace that was her mouth devoured me. She finally paused when her nose was pressed into the cloth of my pants, sucking hard and massaging the entire length of my cock with her lips and tongue and cheeks. She stayed there so long that I thought she was about to pass out from lack of oxygen, but she didn't seem to be in any distress.

I finally realized that I had entered her throat when she suddenly swallowed. Her throat muscles clenched on the head of my cock and the sensation nearly made me come. I am not overly large, but I do boast a good thick eight inches, and she had all of it buried in her face. It had been a long time since anyone had come near to deep-throating me, and I was thoroughly enjoying this surprise.

She began an equally slow withdrawal, and I felt the walls of her mouth close in on me as she sucked very hard. Her tongue never stopped moving, and sped up as she reached the tip. When she had just the head in her mouth, she gently closed her teeth behind the rim, and pulled a little bit, then beat the entire head with her tongue, lashing it furiously. The sensation pulled a deep groan from my throat, and I started thinking about baseball scores in order to forestall the orgasm that was already building behind my balls.

The next stroke inward was a little faster, but went just as deep, and I started to marvel at how experienced she seemed to be at this. I made a mental note to have her do me sometime at just the initial slow speed; I wanted to experience a long, slow, soft deep-throating until I couldn't take it anymore. Right now, I wanted to come in the worst way, but I also wanted to see what tactics she would use.

As soon as she bottomed out, her head started moving backward again, then rapidly forward as soon as she reached the head of my cock. She quickly set a pile-driving pace, yet I could still feel her throat muscles on each stroke, and her tongue over every surface of my dick. My hips started moving like I was fucking her face, and I finally put a hand on the top of head, more to steady myself than to guide her; she certainly needed no direction. Her face was practically bouncing off my abdomen because of the speed she was moving at, and I started grunting with the force of the strokes. I knew my orgasm was about to burst forth, and I tightened my grip on her head a little in preparation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Shot in the Park Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds