• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Pantyhose Power

Grandma’s Pantyhose Power

I'd come home early from work and was looking forward to relaxing. I work hard in real estate, harder than most women half my age. At 67, I'm driven to succeed, so determined I've earned the nickname of "Barracuda" for my hard-nosed ways. I may be a senior citizen, but hardly look it, a lithe 130 pounds on strong, five-foot-seven frame, muscular in the legs from years of running and taking care of myself.

I went inside and noticed my bedroom door ajar, which was odd since I always closed it. I looked out the back door: My grandson Wally's bike was there. That's fine, I thought, he comes over and lets himself in for some milk and cookies, ever the growing boy, a strapping 19-year-old college athlete.

But then I walked down the hall and peered around the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. There sat Wally on my bed, a pair of my dirty white pantyhose over his head, and beating his hard, young and rather meaty, long cock, the soiled panel over his nose and mouth, his pants pulled down.

I stared for a long minute, listening to him moan, his insistent sniffing at the cheesy crotch panel of my filthy hose and then noticed around his cock, he was using another pair to jerk off with.

"Fuck me, Grandma, it smells so fucking bad, so fucking hot," he groaned, furiously fisting his rather smallish pecker.

I was pissed at first, pulling back to lean against the wall and wonder what my next move would be. Then I found myself yielding to excitement, my pussy moistening in the dark pantyhose I wore. I'm dominant by nature, and now felt more so than ever.

"He wants dirty pantyhose," I growled to myself, making up my mind. "The little pervert's gonna get more than he bargained for!"

I burst into the room, catching Wally by surprise, turning to face me with my hose over his head, his wide-open eyes visible behind the mesh fabric over them.

"GRANDMA!" he screamed, pulling his pants back up quickly.

"WALLY!" I screamed back, feigning shock at first and adding with disgust, "you little pervert! How DARE you?

"I can explain!" he blurted, yanking the pantyhose off his head and ditching the pair around his dick, hurridedly stuffing his stiff dick into his jeans as he sat on my bed.

"Oh, really?" I snarled, standing before him in my dark business suit of shortish skirt, blouse, blazer and high-heeled shoes, hands on my hips, head cocked to one side. "Explain what? That you're masturbating with a pair of my dirty hose and have another pair over your face? That you're sniffing and getting excited about? Is that about it, Wally? Huh? Is it?

He sat red faced and ashamed, head dipped down to his chest, tears in his eyes.

"Pick your head up, Wally!" I barked, tossing my briefcase aside and slithering out of my skirt, jacket and blouse, to stand in black bra and pantyhose.

"Wh...what?" he asked, astonished as he looked up at my elderly but very sexy body as I pulled my silver hair back into a ponytail, my thick tits hanging out of my bra and my long, strong legs encased in the nylon that he seemingly loves so much.

"You want pantyhose?" I growled, starting to run at him. "You got it!"

I'm very athletic for my age and was once a crack gymnast in high school and college, so it was rather easy for me to leap at him, legs first and wide open, slamming my crotch into Wally's stunned face, my muscular thighs clamping around his head and falling to the bed on my side. I quickly laced my shoes together, the leather creaking, his skull encased in my legs, his mouth right at the sweaty panel of my crotch.

"How's THAT for pantyhose power, Wally!" I laughed, leaning up on one elbow and putting the other hand on my chest to look down into his trapped face that was rapidly turning purple in the vicious clamp of my thighs. "You like this pair, do ya? The smell? The taste? Mmmm, they should be rather ripe, I've worn them all day and to be honest, for the last few days! How's the smell, kiddo!"

I laughed like a maniac, my eyes wide with power, my legs locked brutally tight around my grandson's face, his groaning turning me on all the more, his hands desperately slapping my thighs in submission and then when he realized I wasn't about to release him, pawing at them frantically to pull them apart.

"Oh, no, you're not getting out of my legs that easily!" I laughed, cupping my hands over the back of his head and pulling him so hard and deep into my pantyhose-clad crotch I thought I'd break his nose. "Get in your grandma's cunt and SMELL IT!"

He screamed an agonizing scream, the vibrations of which rippled into my pussy, making me wetter and wetter. I moaned, grinding him now, twisting my hips as I held his face to my soaking pussy, and used his abused face for my pleasure, his garbled cries for mercy urging me on.

"Mmmm, that feels really nice, Wally, probably not as nice to you as it did when you were smelling my pantyhose over your head and whacking off with another pair, huh?" I giggled, vibrating my crushing thighs on his head as I humped his face. "But it sure feels nice to me! Especially your screams, mmm, that feels nice...scream for me, my little bitch boy, SCREAM!"

He did out of necessity as I relocked my shoes and powered down with the hardest squeeze yet, my thighs quivering in a meaty wave against his face as I crushed him blue, almost to the point of unconsciousness.

"And how does THIS feel, sonny boy?" I laughed, now thrusting my crushing thighs back and forth over his face, seesawing my scissoring legs on his head, rubbing the coarse fabric of my pantyhose over him, abrading his tender young skin and making him howl in agony.

"Grandma, please, stop!" he shrieked, his skin glowing from my punishing thighs scraping his flesh. You're rubbing me raw!!!"

"How's THIS feel, fuckhead!" she screamed, now thrusting her thighs back and forth, one

at a time, seesawing her scissored legs on his head and rubbing the coarse fabric of her

pantyhose all over his face, abrading the skin and making him hurt.

"That's the idea, Wally!" I laughed, finally letting him go only to spin him around and sit him on the floor as I slipped up behind me to clamp my muscular calves around his throat, locking my shoes and holding his hair with both hands. "And this will probably hurt worse!"

With that, I began brutally sliding my calves back and forth against the sides of his neck, the fabric rubbing the tender skin raw as I whipped them mercilessly around him, my feet moving rapidly as if I were riding a bicycle. His neck went bright red in my scraping scissor hold as he struggled to get free but unable to do so as I held his hair tight in my hands, punishing him harder and harder.

I was working myself into quite a sweat, so I let him go and he slumped to the floor, face and neck bright red from the savage scrape of my pantyhose. He lay at my feet as I sat on the bed, facing up, making it easy for me to plant my feet on his nose and mouth, rubbing the sweaty fabric into him.

"My feet are pretty bad, Wally," I sighed. "Suck 'em! Suck the sweat and grit off my dirty pantyhose!"

He moaned and obeyed me, having no choice, running his tongue over the wet, rough soles as I rubbed them into his face, and over my heels and toes. I forced his mouth open with one foot at a time, ramming the other one inside.

"Suck toes," I snarled, looking down at his wide-eyed stare, his trembling hands cupping the calf muscle above the foot I was raping his face with. "Suck 'em clean!"

He moaned, lavishing attention on my dirty, pantyhosed feet until I pulled them out and stood over his head, his eyes looking up the insides of my strong legs to the panel at the crotch, which was soaking wet by this point, with sweat and my constant orgasmic gel oozing from my pussy.

I smiled and slowly squatted down, sitting on his face with thighs spread wide, ramming my sweaty crotch onto his nose and mouth, those eyes wide open and full of fear and humiliation as he struggled to breathe in his granny's old pussy.

"Smell that, grandson of mine, smell it gooooood," I roared, head back as I ground into his face, rubbing it raw again. "You love my pantyhose so much, tell me how much you love me riding your FACE with it!"

I rode him raw for five solid minutes, snapping my hips back and forth, hands on them, like I was riding a bucking bronco, smearing his face wet and raw with the fluid emanating from behind the pantyhose fabric, seeping it into his nose and mouth, the cheesy aroma of which I could smell more acutely the more fiercely I took his face.

I came hard and with a brutal, hip-snapping frenzy, crashing back and forth, side to side, soaking his face as he sucked down my juices just to keep from drowning, and then clapping my meaty thighs over his face, smothering him to near unconsciousness.

I finally stopped and climbed off his face, exhausted, the boy writhing at my feet in pain, his face soaking wet with my cum and sweat. And a throbbing boner in his pants!

"You really are disgusting, Wally, you know that?" I barked down at him. "After all the pain I put you through with my legs and pussy and pantyhose, you're STILL hard? Only one cure for you, boy..."

I bent over and tugged his pants down, Wally too weak to stop me, his pathetic little five-inch pecker bobbing wetly. I laughed and twisted his little boy balls until he screamed in agony.

"I'm not done with you yet," I snarled, sitting back to clamp his disgusting little cock in my soles as I sat on the bed, he on the floor below me. "You like my pantyhose on your pathetic pecker? Try THIS on for size!"

I clamped my feet hard on his dick, and started stroking it up and down, faster and faster, the bottoms slamming into his balls, the fabric rubbing his prick skin red and raw in the first few strokes. He screamed in agony, hands over his face as I jerked him harder and faster in his grandmother's feet.

"You better cum soon, boy, if you want the pain to stop!" I yelled, pumping my muscular legs up and down, his cock oozing precum all over my pantyhose feet. "Or I'll jerk this thing down to more of a nothing than it already is!"

It took only about a minute more of his granny's foot job and Wally was giving up a huge load, arching his back, a thick jet of cum screaming out of his abraded cock and landing with loud splattering sounds up my shins and knees, and layering in thick clumps on my pumping, wet feet. He convulsed in agony as the cum coated his cock, the fluid stinging his raw prick as it finally wilted in the punishing clamp of my feet.

I laughed and released his dick, and he sat up, sobbing, his hands clamped over it as I sat back and slowly peeled off my filthy hosiery. Grabbing his hair, I jerked his head back and rammed the cummy fabric into his sputtering mouth.

"Eat it, boy," I hissed into his face, twisting the pantyhose around to make sure he got all his spunk. "Eat that filthy cum off my filthy hosiery!"

I let go and stood up, hands on hips as he looked up the length of my now bare legs to my face. I smiled down at him.

"You gonna sniff my pantyhose any more, Wally?"

"No, Grandma, I swear, no, no!"

"Well," I laughed, walking away. "I want you to! I rather enjoyed this. And as soon as your dick heals, or maybe sooner, we're gonna do this again..and again..and again..."

He put his hands to his face, crying, his little dick below starting to stiffen up again at the thought of it. I laughed and walked out thinking of new ways to torture him with my pantyhose...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Pantyhose Power

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 809 milliseconds