• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Numb

Samantha, completely numb and void of feeling, made her way out of the bar, the world before her spinning, but her legs were steady. She made her way down the road and through an alley, three men were on the opposite side, but she didn't care.

She kept walking, half staggering, but confidence in her walk.

Like a pack of wolves smelling blood, they turned around to the sound of heels behind them. A grin spread on one, two, and then the third. They looked like they were going to eat her alive. Good.

"Hey there, pretty girl. What are you doing out here so late?"

She didn't answer, she just kept walking. They formed a small line so that she couldn't get by, and she stopped and stared.

"A girl like you could get into some trouble out here." The mans eyes looked her over, eyeing her cleavage before his eyes went down the length of her legs, a wicked grin on his face. "Especially in that skirt."

What was he, their leader? Her eyes looked over the other two, who seemed like hyenas following a lion. Their eyes were just as hungry, but they wouldn't budge until he made a move.

"Tell me, where you headed dressed like that? I hope not home. You're too pretty to leave now." That's when he took a step forward. Samantha only stared at him, why wasn't she running? Why wasn't she defending herself? Why wasn't she doing anything? He got closer, the smell of whiskey and smoke on him. The other two moved also, but going behind her. Her eyes stared at the leader in felt of her.

His fingers trailed up the length of her arm and to her neck, his fingers grazing to her collarbone, and then over her left breast. That's when she slapped his hand away. At least she had some sort of reflex working. She thought it was much harder, but with the alcohol, she'd nearly missed.

The leader gave a nod, and suddenly arms hooked into hers, holding her back. "Now now, be a good girl." His fingers repeated their actions, and this time she couldn't do anything about it. When they found her breast, he traced light circles before letting his hand cup her. He massaged gently before tugging the fabric down so that her bra was showing, dark red and laced.

"Fuck." He said with a grin. He took his hands and grabbed onto her breasts, pulling them over the bra, his fingers going to both her nipples, immediately becoming hard in the brisk night air, his touch not helping. "You're sexy, baby girl."

The leaders hands moved down to her waist, tugging up on her skirt before slipping his hand down to find her center, rubbing her over her panties. Samantha felt herself becoming warm and wet, but she refused to show it. Let these men take her. She could do with feeling again.

"Jesus, I can feel how wet you are already! You want this don't you? You want us to fuck you, right here in this alley." Samantha didn't bother saying anything. The man holding her let his hands grab onto her tits, handling them roughly, squeezing and rolling her nipples. The leader pushed her panties aside, running his fingers along her slit, before inserting one, then two, pumping them in and out of her.

"I'm gonna stretch this tight pussy, you can count on that babe." Samantha could feel herself growing more and more aroused. Why stop them? She'd been numb for far too long. Perhaps this was what she needed. "Put her on her knees."

Samantha was shove to the ground, hands still gripping her arms as the leader unbuttoned his jeans, pulling out his cock. She couldn't help her eyes growing wide. A thick, nine inch cock staring at you would do that. "Open up, be a good girl." Hands gripped her hair and yanked, before she could cry out, he shoved his cock into her mouth, pumping in and out, slowly, letting her taste him and feel him. He grew even more in her mouth, and she didn't want to know his full length.

"Oh, that's good baby." Samantha felt hands find her ass and move to her pussy, finding her hole, and shoving two fingers inside.

"The bitch is dripping, she wants this bad." One of the men behind her chuckled as the leader laughed also.

"Then stand her up." He pulled his dick out, and Samantha was forced up and pushed to the wall, her breasts pushing hard against it while the leader raised her skirt. She had no warning when he shoved his full length into her, and she cried out, his gentleness from earlier gone as he forced his length all the way in and out and again. After several pumps, he pulled her from the wall, and forced her on her knees. A cock was shoved in her mouth, and the two fucked her from either end, her body rocking between the two.

"Look at the little slut, taking two cocks so well." The leaders hands gripped her hair and pulled it, the man whose cock was in her mouth put his hands on either side of her face, pumping in and out, causing her to gag and gargle all over his dick. The other was watching, stroking his dick as he admired the view.

The leader was steady fucking her pussy hard, "I wanna feel you cum, slut." His hand went under her and found her clit, all it took was a few strokes, and her pussy clenched his cock, her body shaking and her screams and moans muffled by the dick in her mouth. "Oh, fuck me bitch. You're so goddamn tight."

He pulled out and without warning, shoved his dick into her ass. Samantha screamed out, the man fucking her mouth pulling out and coming all over her face as her body shook from the aftershocks of her orgasm, and the pain from her ass being fucked.

The third man quickly found her mouth and began fucking her relentlessly. His cock was smaller, but fatter, filling her mouth completely. The leader behind her was saying something to the other guy, but Samantha couldn't make it out as her body was being used. Suddenly she felt herself being pulled back, the cock slipping out of her mouth, and she was being pulled back to lay with her back on the leader. Suddenly the third man put his cock in her pussy, and she felt so full, she could barely stand it. Then the second man put his half way hard dick in her mouth, and they all started pumping into her. She'd never felt so full, so stretched in her entire life.

She couldn't breathe, couldn't think, it was all just sex, just physical. It felt amazing. After several hard thrusts, the third man pulled out of her pussy and came all over her torso. After he finished, his mouth found her pussy and he began eating her out.

The second mans second load shot down her throat, making her gag but she swallowed it, some dripping from her mouth. The leader was still fucking her ass, and Samantha felt like she couldn't take anymore. Her body was flat on him, his hands gripping her hips as he fucked up into her. His mouth found her ear.

"Come on you little slut." The third mans tongue found her clit, causing Samantha's body to jolt. "Cum for me, cum like a little bitch." His words were enough to make her cum right then and there. But it was only a buildup. She couldn't release.

The leader kicked the guy from her pussy, and his fingers found her clit, making rough circles with his hand. "Cum for me slut, you know you want too." His fingers then pinched her clit, and that sent her over the edge, her entire body convulse on top of him, shaking and quivering as pleasure wracked through her body.

She felt his hot load pour into her ass as soon as she came. He pulled out of her, got out from under her and left with the other two. Leaving Samantha to lay there on the pavement.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Numb

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds