• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Broker of Record Ch. 02

Broker of Record Ch. 02

12

"You must be the stupidest girl I have ever met."

Alison stared mutely at Megan, hardly believing that the receptionist was talking to her like that. Whenever women sniped at each other on TV shows or movies, Alison always thought it seemed exaggerated. While she may not have had many close female friends, Alison was used to women treating her with a certain level of at least superficial friendliness, even if it often turned out to be a front.

Such blatant aggression couldn't be real, could it? Did women talk like that outside of high school drama shows or trashy reality TV? As Alison started to open her mouth to stutter out a response, Megan spoke again, this time in a near whisper.

"I see you watching Jack, staring at him with that stupid look on your face. You're lucky he's too busy to see how you are embarrassing yourself."

Megan's face, normally pretty, was quickly turning blotchy from the heat of her emotions as she hissed out the words to Alison. The receptionist was half standing out of her chair, leaning up the countertop, her eyes locked on Alison's eyes.

"He would never want you. Never. He likes real women, women who know what a man likes, not skinny, stupid bitches like you. "

Megan sat back down into the seat with a thump, her eyes finally leaving Allison and turning back to her computer and phones.

"I...I...wasn't..I..."

Alison trailed off as Megan turned her chair fully away from her, answering the phone in a chipper tone that was completely at odds with how she had just been speaking to Alison. Standing in front of the reception desk with disbelief, Alison stared at Megan, uncertain of what to do.

Megan was dressed in what Alison had learned was a standard outfit for when she wasn't in a good mood. The blotches on her face from her anger had spread partially down Megan's neck, underneath of which was a large expanse of cleavage. A push up bra served to make Megan's breasts look even larger than normal, and they never looked small. The short black skirt with the cleavage bearing shirt was quickly becoming the sign to Alison that today was a day to avoid the receptionist. This suspicion has been confirmed last week when she overheard the end of a snarky conversation between Megan and two young agents. Megan had torn a strip off the guys and as they walked past Alison, one of them had muttered something in a low tone to the other.

"I told you. More tits, more bitch."

Since then, Alison had been careful to stay out of Megan's way when she was dressed in that sort of outfit. Not that Megan was particularly nicer in other outfits. From Alison's first day at work, Megan seemed to have taken an instant dislike to her. The sarcasm and constant questioning of her intelligence had gotten very tired, but Alison was stunned at today's sudden turn of events. Megan had never spoken to her like that before and Alison couldn't believe how suddenly and viciously Megan had attacked her.

After another few seconds standing in front of reception with her mouth open, Alison turned and with small, quick steps, fled down the hallway. Following her disastrous first day outfit where she wore a too tight old top, Alison had been careful to not flaunt her figure at work. After that first Friday that she started at the brokerage, Alison had spent most of Saturday at the mall, trying to find clothes that she felt comfortable in, that seemed appropriate for work, and that she could afford. The outfits she had bought seemed both expensive and cheap to Allison. Expensive in that they cost more than what she would normally spend on clothes for a month, yet cheap in that they didn't seem well made or durable. The sales clerk had been adamant that this was the look for young women in the workplace and Alison had finally just given in and bought what she was told.

Her outfit today was one of three that she had now, which she managed to stretch into five variations by mixing them up a bit. The pants were form fitting and in what Alison thought of as the non-colours: black, grey and white. They had seemed not too bad at the store, but as she lifted boxes of binders, carried paper and in general did whatever she was told, they seemed to alternately be too tight or too loose across her ass. Bend over a bit and she knew that her panties were clearly outlined against the fabric. After noticing a number of agents watching her ass with great interest, Alison began wearing thong underwear, hoping to at least avoid making it obvious how tight the pants were when she bent over. Shortly thereafter, Alison discovered that the crouch she needed to do to get at the frequent photocopier jams meant that the too tight pants were suddenly too loose in the back, gaping out and showing off the top of her thong and ass crack to the world. Last week she swore that she saw a flash go off from the door of the copy room but when she looked around no one was there.

The tops varied in style and colour and Alison had been adamant that they not show off her tits much. With perfectly round, 34C tits that stood firm and high, Alison knew that she had boobs that inspired an uncomfortable level of admiration from boys and jealousy from girls. Since she had been a teenager, she had grown used to the glances from other girls and women in change rooms at the school or pool. Casual glances with no immediate reaction but always followed with their eyes resolutely avoiding their own breasts, unwilling to do a comparison. Time and again, Alison had seen small changes in behaviour from women once they had seen her topless. Friendly became distant, indifferent became mild bitchiness. The change was never overt, but Alison had learned that showing her tits off did her no favours with other women.

As a result, Alison had stayed strong in her resistance to some of the cleavage baring tops the saleswoman told her mixed sexy with professional. The tops she bought all had some sort of design feature, be it a frilly fringe or patterned fabric, that gave her some coverage and material between her tits and the world. The one thing in common with all the tops was that the midriff was a form fitting material that stretched tight against her flat stomach. The shirts had all appeared fine when standing straight in the store mirror facing herself, but with the activities she did all day, Alison constantly found the shirts riding up and exposing her stomach or back. At least that could be dealt with by tugging it down.

Without conscious thought, Alison ended up at the copy room, the place where she seemed to spend most of her time at work so far.

Her hands still trembling at the sheer vitriol of Megan's unexpected outburst, Alison assembled deal binders on auto pilot, a skill she had acquired over the last three weeks of working at the brokerage.

Alison had never worked a full time job in a professional office before coming here and wasn't sure how much of her work experience and interactions with her colleagues was typical. She was positive that being in the room while one co-worker blew another was not something that happened to most people at their job.

That first day had lingered in Alison's mind ever since and had linked the brokerage in her mind with a sort of dominant sexual activity that Alison found incredibly arousing. Upon arriving home that first night, Alison had masturbated until she was sore, coming again and again on her fingers, fucking herself with two fingers as she pictured Jack's cock, wet from Megan's mouth. His words, the way he spoke to Alison as he controlled Megan, the taste of his cum that he had managed to place on Alison's lips. Again and again, she came, moaning his name, shaking, tasting her cum from her fingers, running it along her lips, imagining she could still taste Jack's cum, now mingled with her own.

Since that first day, Alison had become hyper aware of Jack's presence in the office. Each male voice she heard in the distance was assessed and identified. If she was not certain, she found a reason to head near that part of the office to see if it was Jack or merely some vocal doppelganger. She had developed an irrational dislike of an agent in the office named David, based solely on his voice being similar to Jack's.

Jack was in and out of the office on a regular basis, sometimes present for team meetings or teaching courses, other times absent. Based on the calls to the front desk and a few conversations she had overhead of other agents, Jack was one of the more successful agents in the brokerage. He had been absent from the office for an agonizing period of almost a week shortly after Alison started and she began to worry that he may have no longer worked at the brokerage. When he returned tanned and all smiles, Alison almost welcomed him back before her nerves got the best of her. Since then, she had pictured Jack taking her on vacation, fucking her in a tropical hotel, teaching her how he liked his cock sucked as she knelt on the beach.

Despite her efforts to see him, Alison had yet to speak directly with Jack. Whenever he walked by, he was involved in a conversation, with a colleague or on the phone. Sometimes he seemed to not notice her at all, which seemed incomprehensible to Alison. He had fucked Megan's mouth while looking at Alison, surely he couldn't have forgot who she was or what had happened.

Alison blushed red as she remembered Megan's comment about her standing around staring at Jack. It was probably that obvious to everyone as she couldn't seem to look away from him whenever he was around.

At least there hadn't been anyone around today to hear what Megan had said to Alison. There was a popular training course starting today, located just north of the city. Combined with a major storm that was causing basement flooding all over the place, the office was mostly deserted. Alison hadn't seen Jack today at all and assumed that he was at the course or off today. Apart from Megan and one confused agent who thought the course had been taking place at the brokerage and had fled north when he realized his mistake, the place was pretty much deserted.

Alison piled a dozen or so completed binders together and carefully walked down the hall to the training room. Balancing the heavy, shifting binders that blocked most of her view, Alison managed to make it almost all the way to the storage shelves in the room before the binder second from the bottom slipped off to the side, causing all but one of the binders to go spraying onto the floor. Alison took advantage of the lack of people around to vent her frustration.

"Fuck me, fucking binders, fucking sliding, fucking all over the fucking place."

She bent over, once again showing off her ass crack to the world. As she leaned over to grab a binder, a voice spoke out of the corner, nearly causing her to scream.

"That's an awful lot of fucking."

Alison whirled on her knee, twisting around to see that sitting in the corner, his phone in hand, was Jack.

Blushing bright red, Alison opened her mouth, closed it, then opened it again before giving up on the idea of talking. As she looked at Jack, Alison suddenly realized this was very close to the position she had been in when she had met him, on her knees, looking up at him. This time, he was fully clothed and seated, rather than roughly face fucking another woman.

Jack must have been thinking the same thing, as he had a slight smile on his face.

"You seem to like that position."

As her cheeks attempted to actually set themselves on fire, Alison dropped the binder she had been trying to lift and stood. Jack stood as well, placed his phone in his suit jacket pocket and walked over.

"Much taller when you are standing. Just as pretty though."

The smile on Jack's face broadened as he watched Alison continue to blush. He reached up and brushed her cheek with his hand and Alison had to concentrate to avoid moaning.

"So attractive when a girl blushes. Do you know why cosmetics companies make a fortune off of selling women artificial blush? Do you know why we men find it so attractive?"

Jack stood and waited, his eyes on Alison's face, dropping his hand down from her cheek. Rational thought seemed to have abandoned Alison and after an eternity, Alison managed to get out her first words.

"No, no..I don't know. Why?"

Jack licked his lower lip, his gaze steady on Alison's eyes as he answered.

"Because when a woman is sexually aroused, she blushes. Men find blushing attractive because it is a signal that the woman wants to have sex."

Alison stared at Jack, unable to form any sort of response or even reaction to his comment. She knew she was most definitely aroused. Despite her shock at seeing Jack unexpectedly, the sight of him had made her pussy moist, and when he had touched her cheek, Alison was certain that she had started to dampen her panties.

Jack took a step closer to Alison, so that the distance between them was a matter of inches.

"So when I look at you blushing like that Alison, I find it very attractive. Because I think to myself, this girl is sexually aroused."

Jack brushed her cheek with the back of hand, then briefly touched her lower lip with his thumb.

"I look at you Alison, and I think, this girl is wet for me. This girl wants me to fuck her."

Despite herself, Alison let out a small moan at those words.

"Tell me blushing girl, is your pussy wet for me?"

Alison let out another ragged breath, her mind whirling and Jack spoke again without waiting for her to answer.

"Let's see."

Without any hesitation, Jack placed one hand on the small of Alison's back and the other reached between her legs and cupped her pussy. His eyes stayed locked on hers and Alison could feel his fingers settle in as if they belonged there. The hand on her back nestled between her ass cheeks, his index finger resting below the material of her thong. The hand between her legs pressed firmly against her, his palm putting pressure against her clit.

Alison moaned as Jack slowly rubbed her pussy, the dampness growing. She knew he could feel the heat radiating from her and if he continued, she was sure he would feel the crotch of her pants grow wet.

"It does seem wet Alison. Are you wet for me Alison?"

Alison moaned again, then bit her lip to keep from crying out as Jack rubbed her clit with his palm.

"Answer the question Alison. Is your pussy wet for me?"

Alison fought for breath and said the words in a rush.

"Yes, yes, Jack, I'm wet for you."

Alison clasped a hand to her mouth to cover it as Jack again toyed with her pussy. He raised his eyes at her in a questioning manner as if her answer hadn't been complete and Alison closed her eyes and spoke.

"My....pussy, my pussy is wet for you Jack."

She opened her eyes to see Jack smiling at her, his eyes showing delight, as he continued to massage her pussy. The part of Alison that was hesitant to speak up in almost any situation was horrified that she had said those words, admitted this most private of facts out loud. This aspect seemed to be shutting down, however, overwhelmed by the flood of emotions and desire that Jack's touch had brought forth.

"Good girl. I like it when you answer me properly like that. Another question for you, good girl, do you play with this pussy often?"

Jack had squeezed as he had reached the 'this' part of the sentence and Alison moaned through her hand as her pussy throbbed. When she could manage it, she looked at Jack and nodded. Jack nodded back to her approvingly.

"That's good Alison. I like it when a girl plays with her pussy often. It turns me on to have a girl who is so horny she has to finger herself. Is that you Alison? Do you finger this pussy?"

Again, Jack applied pressure when he said 'this pussy' and Alison moaned in desire before she nodded again.

Jack gave one of his crooked smiles again and then suddenly released Alison. Alison staggered backwards and almost fell on one of the binders before recovering her balance.

Jack had pulled out his phone and for a moment Alison thought he was going to take a call. He swiped his fingers across it and then handed the phone to Alison.

"This is unlocked now. I want you to go into the ladies washroom, I want you to sit on the toilet with your pants and panties down and I want you to finger yourself for me. I want you to cum all over your fingers Alison, thinking about me fucking you. Do you understand?"

Alison trembled as she took the phone from Jack, her legs weak. He expected her to do that, right now, at work.

"I asked you a question Alison, do you understand?"

Alison nodded, then looked mutely at the phone.

"Good girl Alison. Use the phone to film it. I want you to show me that wet pussy, spread it for me, fuck it for me, show me how much you want me to fuck you. Do you understand?"

Alison looked at the phone in shock, as if she had never seen such a device before. She finally looked up at Jack and managed to speak.

"Do..do I have to..film it?"

Jack nodded, his expression stern, and suddenly moved close to her again.

"You do Alison, if you want to please me. If you want me to fuck you, you need to show me that you want it. You need to behave. If you aren't interested then just give me the phone back."

He stepped away again, watching her.

Alison stood, phone in hand, thoughts flying through her head. She was having trouble thinking clearly, she was so turned on. Her pussy throbbed from where Jack had been holding it and she couldn't wait to slide fingers into it, to quench that desire. The thought of filming herself terrified her, but Jack's words made the situation clear. As scared as she was at the thought of recording herself fucking her cunt for him, the thought of him losing interest and moving on was far worse.

The desire in his voice when he spoke, the look in his eyes as he had caressed her pussy, Alison couldn't think of anything she wanted more than to please Jack right now. Being scared didn't even enter into the picture compared to that desire.

"Yes, Jack, I'll do it. I'll...behave. I'll show you...I want it."

Alison was amazed that despite the hesitations, her voice was firm. Jack smiled again, his eyes showing his pleasure at her decision.

"Go then, do it now. Come back here in ten minutes. The door will be closed and I want you to open it as quietly as you can and put the phone down and then go. Do you understand?"

Alison nodded and Jack smiled at her, then moved toward the phone on the wall. He picked it up and hit one number, then stood waiting. He made a gesture to Alison to get going and she unsteadily walked towards the door. Behind her she could hear Jack speaking on the phone.

"Megan, it's Jack. Lock the front door and come back to the training room." She could hear him hang up without waiting for a response and she hurried away from the training room before she ran into Megan.

A moment later, Alison was in the single person washroom set aside for women. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her face still flushed, her hair somehow unruffled by the encounter. Alison stood and stared at her face for a moment, her eyes focusing and unfocusing as she replayed the last ten minutes in her mind. She felt like she was in a dream somehow, that Jack touching her and what she had agreed to do now, that it couldn't possibly be real. No, she decided, not like a dream, like a movie, where she was watching some girl who looked just like her do and say things that she could never do. An identical twin who was able to say such things, to be touched like that, to obey a command to film herself playing with her pussy. Without a counscious decision, a switch flipped in Alison's mind, freeing her to live up to the agreement she had made. This could not be her doing these things, as much as she might want to do them. Therefore it wasn't her actually doing this and she could stop worrying about it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Broker of Record Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds