• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pure Sin Ch. 01

Pure Sin Ch. 01

12

I woke up in the morning, like any other, with a raging erection. Laying in my bed I stroked my erect cock gently thinking about the wet dream I had that night. Like every other night, my mother had appeared in my dream as my object of dirty sexual fantasy.

Just her very thought made me want to cum again. Shamelessly, I started stroking my cock faster and harder as I imagined her succulent lips around my huge shaft sucking her own son lustfully. I imagined spanking her nice round ass as she bobbed on my cock. I imagined the smell that would waft from her tight pussy as she would lower herself over my cock. I imagined fucking my mother like an animal. Filling her pussy with my juice, while she begged me to fuck her harder. And I came bucketful. Strings of white thick cum jutted out and landed on my sheet and boxers.

Immediately, I went and put my boxers in the laundry bin and freshened up for the day. My name is Arun and I'm the only son to my parents. Though 18 years old, I possessed a well-chiselled body. And I wouldn't take all the credit for myself. Both my parents are beautiful. But it's my mother, Shruthi, who steals the thunder.

She is 39 yet she looks mid-thirties. Tall at 5'4, very curvy and fair, she'd make any woman jealous. With huge boobs and great round ass she could make any man get an erection. And top it all she has an absurdly beautiful face. She had given up her job to look after me and my studies and she, thus, became a contended house maker. That is until I decided to make her contention on a more deeper level.

That day as I came to the dining table and my mother, in her usual t-shirt, jeans greeted me, I resolved that I'd fuck her. That I would make my wet dreams come true. That I'd make my mother crave for her son's cock.

I knew I had move very carefully if I were to execute it. So soon I decided to start up with my plan. The first step. Instill feelings of sex in her mind. So one day I asked her about sex innocently. She was shocked. But I told her it's about the sex education we have and I wanted to know about it. She was reluctant at first. But after repeated trials over a course of days she opened up. Slowly at first, but eventually she started becoming more and more comfortable with me over the subject. But I wanted things to speed up.

Then one day I dropped the bomb.

"Mom, what position do you like?"

She was aghast. She rebuked and refused to answer it. She claimed it as loud and inappropriate. But I decided to play the innocent, naive role and told her of this term that was being used over and over in the class. I persisted, trying to save myself and the situation, but she didn't yield in.

The next few days I began asking her less question pertaining to sex-ed and started increasing my physical contact with her. I'd find excuses to touch her. I'd hug her, kiss her, and caress her face for no real reason. But I made it look natural with no undertones of incest. Slowly I began making those inane physical contacts linger around for more time than required. I would kiss on the nape of her neck while hugging from behind, when she'd be in the kitchen, or hug her by placing my hands near her ass, gently brushing it or hug her from behind making her arms squeeze her huge boobs forming a deep cleavage. She would be stunned for a while but never said anything. So I didn't stop it either. Instead I started raising the bar every time.

I started making the physical contacts more apparent and increased its frequency. Everyday in the morning, after my father would leave for work, I'd hug her from behind and burry my face in the side of her neck and kiss her sensually as I made her arms to squeeze her boobs. And I'd watch them pop out of her blouse. Huge, white, succulent boobs. Then one day while hugging her in that posture I slowly brushed my hand over her boobs. And instantly I got a hard-on.

Instead of retreating I decided to poke my cock into her ass crack. She was wearing a jeans, so I gently brushed it. She was shocked. Her body froze. But she didn't retaliate. And I left her in that state. The next day again I repeated the same thing. This time her shock wasn't that apparent. As if she was getting used to it. By a week it seemed she was expecting my physical intimacy every morning. Soon changes in her dressing sense became evident. She started wearing low cut blouses and thin skirts in the house when dad wasn't around. And I realized I was successful with my step 1.

Then all of a sudden my mother started experiencing back pain. And I offered her to massage her back. She thought about it for a moment, and then she agreed. It was decided I would massage her before lunch. The first day she was wearing a light shirt. It was buttoned up. And nothing much was visible. But with the sun shining from her the window, it traced the outline of her body. That alone gave me a hard on. She faced away from me and arched her back as I approached her. She then assisted me in telling the portion I was to massage. I didn't play nay smooth tricks on her this time, but then made it sure that this becomes a routine.

So the next day I again massaged her, this time making it a bit sensual. Thus, eventually, I started giving her soft sensual massages, focusing on the nape of her neck and her lower back. Slowly I began lifting her shirt to touch her body in pretext of massages. She didn't object. So I would let my fingers creep along the curve of her waist.

And she would shudder bringing goose bumps all over her body. Still she would keep silent and talk about everything but what I was doing to her. Then I told her that an oil-massage would make things much better. I presume by now her back pain had reduced, but still she agreed to it after a thought for a minute or two. And all the while none of us told my dad about our little massage sessions.

That day she wore a robe. A satin coloured robe. She was facing me today. And when I entered her room with oil, she got up and asked me whether I was ready. I just nodded and watched her intently, my eyes scanning the vague outline her robe made. She had a sly twinkle in her eye, yet her face seemed bashful. A rosy tinge of shyness appeared on her cheeks. Then looking straight into my eyes, she walked a step or two. And slowly she unknotted her robe as she continued to stare at me, as if studying my expression. My breathing became faster and I could feel blood rush in my veins. She then removed her robe. I gasped.

She was wearing a sports bra and shorts. The bra was tight, holding her ample bosom inside, but it wasn't doing full justice to it. A portion of it showed and heaved as she walked. Her perfectly shaped body swayed in front my eyes. Her stomach had just enough fat to make her sexiness ooze even more. And her thighs made the entire aspect of voluptuousness more surreal. My cock spurned to life almost instantly.

Then she faced away from me and sat. She let her long black hair fall on the sides showing me her back. Somehow I managed to sit and began smearing my mother's back with oil. It glistened in the sun. And I started caressing it. Gently. Sensually. Making my every touch cause goose bumbs on my mother's body. Then I'd blow gently on her back causing her shudder fervently. She moaned. It wasn't very loud but loud enough to tell me she is getting excited. I made more sensual strokes with my fingers on her naked body. And she purred. Like a sex kitten. She was getting horny. My mother was getting sexually aroused by her son.

Watching my mother bare-backed, sitting in front of me like a slut, lustful for her own son, made me take the next step. I came closer can began pushing my erect cock onto her back. She shuddered again. But didn't react. I kept on pushing it until I came in my pants. And I made the wetness of my cum in my boxers come in contact with her body. But she acted as if everything was normal.

Then without warning she got up and thanked me for helping her out. She quickly tied her robe around her and told me that she'd go to the washroom to take a shower. But she stopped midway and turned around facing me.

"Arun, will you be able to massage me tomorrow. Your kind of oil massage."

I smiled, "Sure mommy. Anything you need."

"And son...about the position that you were asking me. My favourite position. I like doggy style", she said with a twinkle in her eye. I grinned. So my slut mommy loves to be fucked like a bitch. Wasn't hard to imagine, guess. Soon this became our new routine. Everyday my mother would strip in front of me watching my expressions intently and everyday I would cum in my pants pressing my dick against her body. And then both of us would pretend nothing really happened.

After a few weeks we had to make a long journey. My dad, my mom and I. But we had to carry a lot of things with us. And we didn't have enough room in the car. So it was decided that my mother would sit on my lap. After all it's karma, my dad argued; my mother had taken me in her lap when I was a child. Now it was my turn to return the favour. I didn't persist. Though I knew I'd be uncomfortable, I would at least have my mother, my sex object, on my lap. That alone gave me a huge hard on. I sat in the backseat of the seat while my dad was behind the wheels. Soon my mother came in.

She looked so hot in her sari. Her blouse accentuated on her huge boobs while the sari showed all her curves perfectly. A generous portion of her stomach was also visible. I thought of our little massage sessions, that were oblivious to dad. She then sat in the car on my lap. She asked me whether I was comfortable. I evidently wasn't. But I loved to have my mother on my lap, very near to my crotch.

Soon the car started. My parent's started talking about current affairs and politics. And slowly I realized my mom was now sitting on my crotch. And immediately my cock spurned into life, making a huge bulge on my pants. She showed no sign of surprise. Rather she held the car-seat for support and gently began moving. And that's when I realized that her ass was slowly gyrating on my cock. She raised herself over my cock a bit and began circling it with her ass. My own mother was dry humping me with my father by our side.

She then started doing it more forcefully by circling her ass and pressing my cock into her sari clad ass hard. She started gyrating with more passion and vigour. Like a filthy slut. I realized things were going out of control.

"Mom..." I moaned.

"Yes son?" she asked defying any trace of surprise while dry humping me. Then she pressed my cock deeper into the folds of her sari and asked

"Anything wrong?"

She showed no hint of shame. I realized I had my mother in my net.

"No mother...nothing's wrong. Everything is fine."

I then held her by her waist and began caressing her and started moving her even faster. She moaned. I let my fingers trace all around her curves and my mother kept moaning like a nasty slut. In the heat of excitement, I started squeezing her boobs and began kneading them. My mother, like a dirty whore, spread her legs and started dry humping me even faster. I moved her pallu to the side and began kissing her back as I squeezed her melons like an animal. Then I began licking her back. I knew with all the things that housed our car my father will not be able to see much of what's happening between his wife and son. Soon my mother began moaning more loudly as she her ass swayed wildly around my cock.

"There are a lot of potholes in the road" my dad exclaimed after sometime.

"Oh! Yes..yes...holes and they are all wet..."my slutty mother said while she kept on squeezing my dick with her ass.

"Yeah that's because of the rains. They just make things worse." My dad went on.

"Oh yes...the rains...they fill the holes...so bad..."

"But the car is in good condition. That's why we could drive without much difficulty. It's really strong."

"Very strong and soo hard...and it feels soo goood..." my mom's trailed off.

"What do you think Arun?" my father asked me.

"I..uhn...I think it's very hard too...oh! my...it's so hot today dad...I guess...uhn...ahn...it's gonna rain. Very soon." I grunted. And I held my mother's ass to my crotch very hard making her soft ass squeeze my cock. She still kept her ass moving around my cock. Fucking dirty slut.

Supporting on the car seat and maintaining the conversation with my dad, she began to slam her ass hard on my cock as if she was literally fucking me. I grunted as I shot loads into my pants. But she didn't stop. I knew she was going to cum too. Like a nasty whore she began jumping on my cock. So I held her waist and start pumping my cock into her ass. The car started shaking. My mother told my father it could be the excess load we had housed. And he bought it.

Soon her muscles tensed and her body became stiff, and she exhaled deeply. I knew she was going to cum. And she did. Heavily. Like a whore. On her son's lap. We didn't talk throughout the journey after that. And she pretended as if nothing really happened. At all. Even after getting out she simply adjusted her sari and acted that all was well. It was as if she was still trying to convince herself that there was nothing going on. That we were a perfectly normal family. But I knew things had t change. Very soon. Very soon I'd stop my slutty mother's naive act. Very soon I'd let her don the role she had repressed all these. That of a nasty whore. Very soon I'd make her my slut.

The following day was Monday. And my father, as usual, left for work. After breakfast I went to my room and waited for the scheduled hour. For the massage session. At little before noon, I decided to go to her room. But then she entered my room, dressed in a flowing red robe and oil She placed the oil on the table and walked towards me. Then she slowly undid her robe and let it fall down. And with that single she raised the heat in the room.

She wore a red lacy bra that showed most of her boobs. It seemed they would burst out any moment. And she wore a thin red satin panty that showed the outline of her pussy. She was evidently embarrassed to be standing in front of her son like that. But then a part of her, that craved to be wild and slutty had been let loose. And so she stood staring at me and then my at the huge bulge in my boxers.

"I guess I've dressed a bit too provocatively today", she said as she sat on the bed facing away from me.

"No mom. I guess it's fine. It looks really good on you."

I took oil in my hands and began smearing it all over her back. And started tracing her spine. Once in a while I would squeeze her waist gently, pinching a bit, and that sent her shivering.

Slowly I began to caress her nape of the neck and moved to her arms. And then I touched the side of her boobs. Those very melons I had kneaded and squeezed the previous day. She remained silent. But by now he breathing had increased. She was anticipating my move. So I started pressing the sides of her boobs more often until I practically squeezing her jugs from the sides. She was breathing very heavy. She looked at me with the corner of her eyes. And I realized she was drenched in lust. Those eyes spoke of her unquenched desires for her son. To make her perverted sexual fantasy come true.

"Mom, can I massage your hands?"I asked more as a statement than a proposal.

She didn't say anything, just faced me. And looked straight into my eyes. With pure lust. I began to massage her neck and trailed my fingers to her arms and started rubbing oil all over her. Then I started massaging her shoulder blades.

"Mom, you know the things that happened in the car...was it an accident?" I asked , to tease her, as I gently began to massage her melons.

She remained silent. Just began breathing very heavy. With oil covered hands I began squuzing her boobs as we both looked at each other shamelessly. Mother and son. Immersed in unadulterated perversion of incestual lust.

"You've big boobs mom." I said, my hands squeezing them rough, as we continued to stare at each other. She parted her lips and wetted them with her tongue. I then tweaked her erect nipples. She moaned. It sounded so hot. She was letting any inhibition she had go. She was becoming into a slut she always was.

"Your nipples are erect mom", I began tweaking and squeezing her nipples without any shame. She looked at me, her breasts heaving, mouth parted like a sultry cougar.

I then massaged her stomach and traced the curve of her waist. She shivered. Goose bumps spread all over her. But she maintained her demeanour. Then I crouched down. Near her legs. And started massaging her legs smearing it generously with oil. I moved my hands along her calf and rested them on her thighs. I now gently parted her legs agape.

She resisted a bit. Guess that was her sane-self that remained. But soon her lust overcame and parted her legs to allow me creep in between. I started caressing her thighs and moved to her inner thighs.

"Mom you are so beautiful. And so hot", I told her as I gently kissed her inner thighs. She parted her legs even more. Now she sat in a spread eagle position. Like a nasty whore. She continued staring at me lustfully, lips parted. "You know mom, you've always been my object for lust. Every night I would jerk off to you. I would imagine fucking you so hard mom. Treating you like my slave. Filling your holes with my cum. And making you plead for my cock", I continued while she stared at me mouthing obscenities to her.

"Yesterday when you dry humped me in front of dad I came bucketful. I had never cum so much. Did you cum too mom? On your sweet son's cock?"

Her breathing became more intense. And she bit her lips. Her tongue darted out and stayed in between her teeth, making her look so sexy. Hearing her son talking about his dirty fetishes to his mom, she got really aroused. And I saw several wet spots in her panties. And a sweet pungent smell of her pussy wafted in my nose. My sweet mother was becoming my nasty whore.

"Oh mom, I guess you are wet", I said, a smile on my lips, looking at the wetness in her panties.

"Are you turned on by your son mom? Tell me."

I touched her panties and started massaging her mound. She gasped. I started rubbing it fervently. She began to moan louder while she continued staring at me. It was as if she wanted to enjoy every bit of it. And make it dirtier.

"Mom, I guess your pussy needs some massage too."

Saying this I parted her panties flap to the side and bared my mother's tight pussy. She moaned. She had shaved it. And it looked beautiful. Her pussy lips were soaked.

"Oh my my my! Mom your pussy is really wet. They smell great too. Wonder how they taste like. Can I taste your pussy mom?"

Her eyes were diluted with perversion and I dipped my finger slowly into her warm folds of her pussy. The very pussy through which I came from. Today I'd taste it. I let my finger stay in there for some time until I pulled it out. And then looking at her I put it in my mouth and I sucked it.

"Delicious. Mommy your pussy is so sweet. Can I have more of it mommy?"

She didn't answer. She was sweating profusely. And so was I. But my dominant nature took over. And I asked the question again. I pushed my finger in her nasty cunt and started fingering her hard. She began to moan like a cum slut.

"Do you like it mom? Do you like your son fingering your wet pussy? Tell me." I wanted to hear her. I wanted her to beg me.

She didn't answer. Just lifted her hips to let me finger fuck her more easily. I pushed in another finger and started fucking her more rough. Showing her no mercy. She started to scream. Like a nasty whore.

"Tell me mom. Do you like to be treated like a slut by your son. Tell me you fucking whore. Tell your son that you love it. Tell him." I increased the pace. Both of us were in a frenzy. I was literally fucking her sweet pussy really hard with my fingers. She screamed my name.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pure Sin Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds