• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Nice Surprise For Brian

A Nice Surprise For Brian

12

"Hey Brian, your wife rang, said to tell you not to pick her up from work today and she'll be out when you get home."

"Oh, Um, OK Sheila; thanks."

"She said to get yourself something to eat and she'll be home later, said something about your birthday present. Didn't know it was your birthday Brian."

"Ah, no Sheila, that was last month love, don't know what Jenny's on about."

"Funny age Brian, both of you."

"Cheeky cow Sheila, I'll give you funny age when I get hold of you."

"Promises, promises Brian, always promises, hehe."

Brian began to think hard about this. Birthday present, what is the dippy woman on about, birthday present; hmm.

Brian and Jenny, a happy married couple to all observers, both in their early thirties, Brian 32, Jenny a year older, normal looking couple, nothing special about either of them really.

Brian well groomed and nice looking enough to tease the girls in the office but no handsome tart-pulling hunk, normal every day sort of guy.

Jenny a normal housewife, pleasant looking woman but no super model, well kept with no really bad points, most of Brian's male friends found her attractive enough to comment and wind Brian up some with lewd innuendo of things they'd like to do to Jenny. Well they all wound each other up in Brian's office, regularly.

"Hmm, birthday present." Brian whispered to himself as he checked the figures in front of him on his desk.

Brian and Jenny had gone through a bad patch in their marriage for a while a few months back, nothing too serious, not marriage threatening really.

The history of it was that Jenny was getting bored, so was Brian, no holiday this year, too busy, mind numbing routine normality had set in.

They had experimented a bit with their sex life to spice things up, started talking dirty in bed, confessing sins and fantasies to each other, mainly after a good hard bang, the time when one feels the most filthy minded strangely enough.

"Hmm, I wonder." Brian whispered and began thinking back, thinking hard, remembering that night, the night they had the big fall out.

Brian's mind drifted back to the vile conversation.

"That was nice darling, lovely hump, now then, talkie time, you first." Jenny had said.

"Jen you know what you were saying last time, you know about your fantasy, the one where you come home and I have some mates in for a drink." Brian said.

"Yes love."

"Well you never really told me too much did you, I mean I butted in with silly jokes and you nodded off to sleep before you'd finished." Brian urged.

"Oh yes you sod, you spoiled my fantasy with your silly jokes."

"Well, go on Jen, tell me, what happens next, I'm there with Ben, Trevor and Garry, we're all a bit drunk, what happens, what do you want to happen. Come on I'm intrigued?"

"Well OK, you won't take this too serious will you Brian? I mean this is fantasy I've never done anything like it before."

"Of course not, come on you're teasing now you devil."

"Well OK, basically, you and the guys are all a bit tiddled with the alcohol you know.

I come home from work or somewhere unexpected like and you all invite me to join you in the sitting room for a drink or two so I do.

I get a bit drunk with you all, you know and start flirting with the guys, unbuttoning my top to show my boobs and that, sitting opposite them flashing my pants and bum cheeks in a short skirt."

"You don't have a short skirt Jen, and you don't need to unbutton to flash those bloody great lobes, and those arse cheeks, beautiful round firm arse cheeks, do they all cum in their pants, I nearly do every time I see your arse. Hehe."

"You bastard, you're doing it again, ruining my fantasy, stop it."

"Sorry Jen, carry on, it's making me horny."

"Good you can shag me again later, it's making me horny too."

"You tart."

"Shut up Brian."

"Sorry"

"Anyway Brian, to the plot, hehe, you start getting hot with it all you know, all the sexy stuff I'm doing and you encourage the guys to flirt with me, you know telling them I'm easy and saying really dirty stuff about me, and that they can talk dirty if they want, you know, sex me up."

"Yes Jen."

"Well basically they start touching me and stuff while you aren't looking, you know touching my body, crafty squeeze of my boobs, stroking my bum and that, then you have to go to the loo, you're feeling sick."

"Mm'huh."

"Garry gets behind me and starts rubbing his hard dick against me all up my bum crack, Trevor gets in front of me and does it against my fanny with his hard dick at the same time, and Ben stands to one side reaching in feeling my tits. All talking dirty to me, telling me they want to shag me and stuff"

"Wow you dirty whore, then what? You're making me hard Jen, bloody hard."

"Well then we look round and you're standing watching us do all this from the doorway, and listening to what they're saying to me. You have your dick out and you're masturbating yourself watching the guys do it to me and sex me up. Then you just walk in and join in, you know messing about with me, pulling my skirt up so they can see my knickers and things like that."

"Go on, more, tell me more darling, gosh I never realised you were this horny."

"Oh Brian, you like this idea don't you, you dirty sod."

"No of course not, well it's a nice fantasy for you Jen, go on you sod tell me, what next, what happens next?"

"Well not much really, I mean you suddenly say, "OK boys you can all shag her if you want," and that's what happens like, you all get me and do me one after the other on the floor, in the sitting room. After you strip me like, you know naked, and yourselves, I mean that's all."

"That's all, that's bloody all, not much really, you tart, bloody hell Jen if that's not much I don't know what would be much, all shag you in the sitting room, bloody hell."

"Well you know what I mean Brian not really, not much, like that, but not much more to tell like, you know, that's the end of my fantasy."

"Hmm dirty woman, how long have you had fantasies about being gang banged like a slut?"

"No not gang banged as such, well yes, no, I mean with you there, only with you there Brian, not out on my own or anything getting it with strangers, not like a real slut."

"I should hope not you dirty woman, I'll have to keep an eye on you, and invite the boys round for a drink, hehe." Thank goodness it's only a fantasy, thought Brian.

"Don't you dare, I'll go all red and silly and look daft in front of them, they won't know what's going on. Come on you now Brian, a fantasy please, or maybe even a confession."

"Hmm, OK, let's see now, ah yes something I always wanted to tell you, right you ready for a big confession darling?"

"Yep."

"You sure, it's big and bad, and true."

"Go on you devil, I won't bite, and I've just told you the most vile fantasy I've ever had in my mind haven't I."

"OK Jen, umm right, I have a little confession to make, I've never told you before but we're more sort of liberated now aren't we Jen, we are aren't we love? Liberated like"

"Yes darling, go on."

"Well before we were married I used to do things I don't anymore like, but I would love to try again one day maybe, you Know sex things a bit well not sort of normal."

"Hey this sounds fun and kinky, go on Brian you dark horse."

"Well see Jen, I'm a bit bi-sexual, you know I like to play with men as well sometimes, well I used to I mean, well not men more sort of boys.

No fuck me what am I saying, not boys like young boys, but sort of teenagers 18 and that, nice tender young lads you know, nice hard almost virgin dick, nice tight little bum hole, you know, but legal age."

"Ugh you filthy bastard Brian, you're bloody queer."

"Hey come on Jen, it's not that bad, and no I aint gay, I couldn't get it up for an adult hairy arsed trucker like, just nice young men like, 18 to sort of 21 yr olds you know.

I never really got that heavy into it anyway, just sometimes if I found a lad that liked it a bit sort of bi-sexual or gay, well I'd do it with him."

"Sod you Brian, that's really fucking filthy, ugh sticking it up another guys butt and cock sucking him and that, don't you get any bloody ideas about ever doing it again."

"Oh come on Jen, fuck me 10 minutes ago you were dreaming about being humped all round the sitting room by three guys, well four including me, come on play the game."

"Sod off Brian, I don't like this game any more, don't tell me any more of your queer bloody fantasies, you shit stabber, and you never even moaned about me wanting to do it with other men, do you want me to be a slut, do you? You queer bastard."

"Hmm, yes, shit stabber, slut, bloody hell." Brian whispered to himself as he snapped out of his flash back thoughts.

After that night Jenny had never wanted to talk dirty, she'd been in a hell of a mood with Brian; things were very tense in the marriage for a while.

Brian's birthday came and went Jenny didn't even want to go out for a drink to celebrate as usual on birthdays.

Suddenly about a week or so before this day Jenny snapped out of it and began to resume normal relationships with Brian, even a fair bit of sexual activity, still no fantasies or confessions though.

"Night Brian, see you tomorrow."

"Oh yes, see you Sheila, don't do anything I wouldn't tonight."

"Oh Brian, I'm not restricted then, hehe."

"Cheeky bint."

"Ah well time to go home." Brian whispered to himself.

All the way home he was thinking again, what on earth is Jenny up to, birthday present; hmm.

Arriving home and letting himself in Brian made a cup of tea and sat to drink it while he pondered what might be going on.

Not like Jenny to spring surprises, not her style at all and never had been, Jenny was far too excitable to hide anything for long without giving the game away.

Brian found his eyelids becoming heavy; it had been a hard week so far, soon he had drifted off to sleep without meaning to. He was jolted out of his slumber by rustling sounds and a door creaking open, or shut.

"Hello, Jenny is that you?"

Nothing, not a sound was heard for a few minutes, then creaking, the creaking the fifth stair always made if you stood on it.

"Jenny, I know it's you darling, what are you up to you devil?"

Nothing again, then the sound of the bedroom door opening, it always made that distinctive crunching creak as it opened, Brian had been meaning to fix the loose hinge for years.

"You're up to something Jen, I know it's you, if I have to come up there I may have to punish you."

Brian began to wonder if it was Jen, burglars maybe, no don't be fucking silly it's 6.00pm still light, and no burglar would be so calm as to just wander up to the bedroom with the householder shouting out things.

"Right I'm coming up Jen, if you're playing silly buggers I'm going to do something very, very, naughty to you."

Up the stairs he crept carefully avoiding the fifth tread, across the landing to the bedroom, at the door he hesitated, no can't be burglars.

"Right madam, you are for it." Brian whispered as he opened the bedroom door, why exactly he whispered he wasn't sure.

"Bloody hell, fuck shit, who, what, who are you?" Brian stammered as he saw the young man laid on the bed half naked, well bare top with no shirt on anyway.

"Hi Brian, I'm Peter, I'm your birthday present, I'm gay." The youth replied.

Brian was speechless, in total shock, his legs were weak and he trembled like a leaf in a breeze. Brian just stood looking at the young fellow on the bed, his brain in turmoil.

He began to calm after a minute or two and study the lad. Hmm, nice boy, pretty face, very girlie looking, sweet tender looking young body so white and pure. The lad Peter was all firm flesh and young muscle, nice trim belly with a prominent six pack of stomach muscles. Brian's eyes moved to the nice prominent lump in the lad's jeans, obviously hard already and primed up for fun.

"Come on then Brian love, Jen told me to give you anything you wanted, I'll do it all for you darling, I will, all of it."

"Oh my God, umm Peter, well I haven't been with a male for years, I'm not queer, just a bit Bi."

"Call me Pete. Please be nice to me Brian I want you badly, say you want me; tell me you want me Brian please." The lad pleaded with his big blue innocent eyes wide open.

"Gulp, I want you Pete."

"Come and take me then, come on Brian just take what you want, I do it all, just do me as you please, I'm your birthday present darling, and I'm fucking hot today like never before."

Brian's cock had extended to full value in his trousers; he'd not felt it so hard in ages; like an iron rod trying to rip its way out of his underpants. He feared he'd cum in his pants, he felt his snake twitching with the effect of the young lad's sensual seduction.

"Come on Brian take me, be rough with me if you want, I can take it as rough as you want, go on darling. Do you want to suck my prick?" The lad whispered through his teeth in a very sensual manner.

"No Pete you suck mine." Brian urged stepping forward unzipping his fly as he moved toward the lad. "Oh, Um, how old are you Pete, I mean are you legal?" Brian continued as an afterthought.

"Hmm, I'm legal, I'm 18 I don't look it do I, I'm like a school boy aren't I. Do you like school boys Brian, I'll pretend if you want, I'm a school boy Brian, you're going to fuck a school boy."

"Sit up and suck me school boy."

"Umm, you are getting in the swing Brian, nice." The lad whispered thrashing his tongue in and out of his mouth in a filthy gesture as he sat up on the bed.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth boy." Brian whispered as he dropped his trousers and pants together and presented his throbbing rock hard prick to the lad."

"Oh yes Brian, oh yes, fuck my mouth, cum in my mouth. Ohh you're so big, so big and so hard."

Brian watched as Pete slowly leaned forward, the lad looked up at Brian with what can only be described as a look of pure filth on his sweet young face. Brian trembled and tingled all over as he felt Pete begin to suck and lick his bollocks, then he moaned loudly as the lad ran his young tongue the entire length of his member from balls to tip. Brian again feared he'd cum prematurely as he felt Pete's tongue teasing his moist helmet round and round the eye and under the ridge.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth Brian, or shall I suck you gently? I don't mind either way darling." Pete whispered so seductively.

"Suck me you lovely boy, just suck me."

Brian felt the tingling sensation as his prick slid into Pete's young lips; in it went, into the warm wet mouth of the beautiful lad in front of him, Brian could feel Pete's tongue lashing about licking the underside of his shaft inside the lads mouth.

Brian was trying desperately to get his head round to rational thought, very difficult when almost in the throws of orgasm, how had Jen managed to arrange this? She didn't know any horny pervy type people; well not as far as Brian knew anyway.

"Oh yes Pete darling, you're so good, I'm going to fill your mouth with spunk." Brian urged with a shiver of delight.

Had she managed to find a friend, a workmate to help her find a gay boy for him? No they're all much older than Jen and prudish old fuckers to boot.

Had she just stumbled on Pete in the street like? No how the hell would she get to know him, find out he was queer, Jenny is a shy type; she doesn't talk to strangers.

"Christ I'm not going to last much longer love, not like this." Brian whispered as he watched his young lovers head moving back and forward taking his cock in and out of his young mouth, the lads right cheek puffing out with the shape of Brian's helmet occasionally as the lad twisted his head and took the organ in.

The mumbles the odd gurgles and occasional retching sounds as Pete took the weapon too far down his throat in his efforts to please Brian.

Brian could feel that the end was near, the climax was arriving oh too soon, his bollocks began to tingle and tighten, his shaft twitched violently a few times of its own accord, he felt weak as the finale approached.

"Oh my God, Oh Jesus, Oh Jenny I love you, Pete you're beautiful. Oh yes you filthy little queer boy." Brian growled with a hoarse aroused tone as his cock pulsed and tingled with the discharge of his load, a thousand other emotions and obscene thoughts rattling round his brain as he felt the sudden sexual high and fulfilled relief as he pumped the lads mouth full of spunk.

Pete was coughing and choking, trying to pull back to snatch breath as the warm fluid pulsed into his mouth and down his throat, he couldn't get away, Brian had Pete's head held in a vice like grip. No way was this lovely boy getting away until every last drop of Brian's spunk was inside him, not a drop wasted.

Brian looked down at the lad with an evil smile on his lips, and evil thoughts in his head as he continued to fuck his almost satisfied prick into Pete's mouth, revelling in the boys discomfort and suffering.

Brian had often wished he had the guts to abuse and violate Jenny like this, make her suffer, hurt her even, no chance of that, Jenny refused point blank to suck cock or take it up her arse, she thought all that sort of thing disgusting and unnatural.

Brian always had these vile and violent flashes in his mind when he was finishing and just after, they always began about the same point as the last drops of cream dribbled out of his member, fulfilled, yet unfulfilled.

He then spent many minutes in this semi-aroused and uncaring state of mind.

"There slut boy, how was that for you?" Brian mumbled as he let go of Pete's head and allowed the lad to fall back onto the bed. Pete gasped for breath and attempted to swallow the remains of Brian's spunk still in his mouth and throat, he coughed a few blobs out, the pale thick liquid dribbled down his chin.

"Gosh you're a hot one Brian, I love you." Pete stammered between heavy breaths.

The idea that even after the uncaring abuse and his attempts to choke the lad Pete still enjoyed it made Brian's now half hard cock begin to rise again straight away.

"Ah you like it a bit rough do you darling? Nice hard fucking for you later then."

"Hard as you want Brian, hard as you want, I'm yours to do as you please with. Wanna hit me, you know hurt me, you can I like it, punches as well, go on Brian punch me in the face, get me down and kick me, I won't fight back."

Brian was very tempted to oblige the lad's fantasy and wild desires, but the violent urges were wearing off, he was beginning to feel love not lust for the boy.

"Oh my God, Oh hell, that was something else, that was disgusting."

"Jenny, what, how?" Brian almost jumped out of his skin at the sound of Jenny's voice behind him; he spun round, there in the bedroom doorway stood his wife with a look of utter disbelief on her face.

"How long have you been watching lover? My goodness."

"I saw it all Brian, all of it, I was hiding in the spare room waiting to jump out and surprise you at the same time as you found Peter. I left it a bit but you started doing things with him so soon, by the time I got here he was already gobbling you off, I couldn't say anything then or I'd have ruined it all for you with the shock."

"Oh well, thank you for the present darling, he's lovely."

"Isn't he just; Oh Brian I don't know what to say, I've never seen anything like that before, I don't know whether I liked it or not, well I did but I didn't, well you know what I mean, ugh men sucking men." Jenny's mind was trying to make sense of it all, she was trying to decide if she approved or not.

"Hi Jen darling, want to join us?" Pete whispered with an evil grin.

"Oh Peter love, you were very good, thank you for giving Brian his present."

"We haven't finished yet Jen darling, he hasn't fucked me yet; Brian's going to give me a good hard fucking aren't you Brian. You are aren't you darling right up my arse hole?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Nice Surprise For Brian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds