• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Felicity Ch. 20

Felicity Ch. 20

123456...8

Chapter 20. Paula and Paul

She had come to my campsite from hers to thank me for helping her son that morning.

"He seems to be a good kid," I said.

"Yes, he is, mostly. He is not nearly as helpless with his broken leg as he led you to believe. He had ulterior motives."

I nodded but let her statement pass without comment. She understood that I knew what he had wanted.

I poured her a mug of hot black tea that had a dash of coconut rum in it and a second for me. She thanked me and after her first sip said, "Wow, this is just beautiful. My name is Paula by the way."

I told her my name was Paul. I shook her hand for a bit longer than customary, but she did not mind.

She was perhaps in her late thirties, early forties, just as I was. Paula's smile was one of those that make you smile whether you felt like it or not. She was a short vivacious brunette with short hair and great tits. I could see that her tits were unconfined and I watched their every dance. She was definitely cute and definitely sexy. I had an erection within moments that did not diminish during her long visit.

Our conversation centered on the tea for a while then veered to the temperature of the river water, (cold), and then to her kids.

"Will you be around tomorrow to help my son Wesley if he needs help otherwise?" She asked.

"No, my trip here was for the purpose of climbing that mountain and I am starting out early. When I get back I intend to soak in the hot springs for a while."

"She smiled at me and asked, "Would you mind having company on your mountain hike? It is also on my to do list and Wesley can't join me and his sister wont join me."

"I would be happy to have your company." I worried that I said that too quickly but she seemed to be very pleased.

I refilled our mugs twice more as we talked into the night about many things. We had become very comfortable with each other very quickly and laughed often. We regaled each other with our camping stories. It was probably quite late when Wesley came to my site.

Paula told him, "Tell your sister she will not be forced to climb a mountain in the morning. I will be back shortly."

Ten minutes later I stood with Paula as she prepared to leave but before taking a step she asked me if she was the cause of my very prominent erection.

"Yes," I said.

"Interesting. Thanks," she said.

Actually I had noticed that she had glanced at my erection almost as often as I stared at her tits. I had watched her nipples as they tried to break through her shirt.

As I leaned over to kiss her cheek her hand "accidentally" made contact with my cock. I decided to give her a second kiss and when I did her hand pressed my cock a bit more firmly. My third kiss landed on her lips and I held it there. She gripped my cock and intensified her kiss. I ran my hand up her t-shirt and discovered it was the only garment she wore.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

In answer I took her hand and led her inside my tent. Less than a minute later she was astride my hips savoring the slow entry of my cock into her pussy.

I was very flattered that she wanted to fuck me so I decided to hold back as long as it was necessary which turned out to be about twenty minutes. On the way to her big orgasm she had a few small ones and her pauses for those allowed me to hold on but I had no chance when her big one came. When a deep but silent groan enveloped Paula I let go of my torrent. She said "Oomph" when I pressed her ass down to me and drove my cock deep into her as I filled the condom; it gave her orgasm a sequel.

She lay on me as she gasped for air for a few minutes then she kissed me wildly, got up, put on a t-shirt and left. I did not have the energy to tell her she had put on my t-shirt instead of hers.

Her fuck was amazing. I had never seen a woman enjoy a fuck as much as she did. It occurred to me it might have been her first in a long while. It was for me. I greatly hoped that had not been a one and done.

When I awoke the next morning she was naked and sucking my cock, my very first such experience. When she saw I was awake and sat over my thighs and asked, "Any more condoms?"

"We used my only one last night," I said.

Her disappointment was palpable so I put my hands on her hips and slid her up over my body until her pussy covered my mouth and I began my work. I gave her my best effort. I was proud to get her to an orgasm quickly and prouder to see she had three in close succession. After a short rest she wheeled her body around and we were in a sixty-nine until I emptied my cock in her mouth.

She stayed in my tent while I went to the camp restroom and when done I quickly returned to my tent. Paula was still naked on my air mattress apparently asleep. I crawled up between her legs and kissed her pussy. She was not asleep. "You are good at that," she said.

"Thanks. You are delicious."

"Thanks. We better get started. It is a long trek up."

We had Wheaties for breakfast and set out to conquer the mountain. It was a long hike but there was a nice trail to the top. The challenging part came as we got close to the summit; the last eight hundred feet of elevation took nearly an hour to conquer.

As is often the case there was a small hut at the top and a log for people to sign their name and the date. Paula and I noted that the last climbers had been there ten days before and that the average for summit conquerors was less than one a week.

We had not seen anyone on the trail after we took the fork to the summit. Everyone else we had seen on the trail apparently took the fork that led to a waterfall about a thousand feet below. I had done just that the day before. Apparently being the fourth highest mountain in the state won it little respect.

We rested and shared my Vienna sausages and crackers. After we shared her sports drink Paula asked, "How healthy are you and your dick?"

"Very, and I have a doctor that can attest to it."

"My pussy and I are very healthy and I have a doctor that can attest to it. Let's fuck."

Her boldness impressed the hell out of me. So did her swiftness at getting naked. There was an aperture in a wall that served as a window and Paula put her elbows on the ledge and spread her legs for me.

Somehow my shorts were already by my feet so I shuffled to her and swiftly stabbed her pussy with my dick. I took her to her first orgasm then turned her around, lifted her to the ledge and re-entered her.

I did not have doggy style as a favorite way to fuck. I wanted the feel of tits on my chest, I wanted the kisses, and I wanted arms and legs wrapped around me. After giving Paula another orgasm I explained that to her.

She told me she only liked doggy style for hurried quickies, which was what she thought we were going to have. She thanked me for deciding to make love to her instead.

I pointed out that from the window we would be able to see anyone coming for an hour before they got there.

"Fifty five more minutes would be nice," she said as she tried to devour me with a kiss.

We made love for a long while; the morning blowjob had given me stamina. We paused for a time when a doe and her fawn stopped to watch us. Paula and I kissed and caressed which seemed to fascinate the fawn. She came within five feet from the window.

Paula spoke to her in a low soft voice and said, "It's OK little miss. I told him to fuck me and he did but now he is making love to me. I like that a lot. What you see us doing is really, really nice. Ask your mother. She knows."

The doe seemed to shake her head in understanding then collected her fawn and led her away.

When they had disappeared from our sight Paula gave me a long soft kiss and during it I resumed our fuck but with long delicate strokes. Somehow we were both naked by then.

Paula was right, we knew it was no longer a fuck, we knew we were loving each other. Neither of us felt like changing that. Whatever our relationship had been before the deer became our witnesses it had suddenly changed.

Many minutes later I filled her pussy but we maintained our embrace even after my cock slid out of her.

I lifted her off the ledge and carried her outside. With her arms and legs still wrapped around me I leaned against the wall and sank to the ground. We continued our kissing as we enjoyed the view. We talked. We told each other our deepest secrets.

We had the hut to ourselves until it was time to set back so we did not bother to dress until then.

On our way up there had been a lot of groping and laughter along with a few kisses. On the way down we held hands mostly in silence. Twice we paused on the trail just to exchange a long deep kiss. My guess was that we had spent nearly two hours at the mountaintop.

We separated when we got to the campground. Releasing each other's hands proved to be much more difficult than expected and it took three kisses before we could manage.

We skipped the hot springs because it would have been dark before we got there. Neither of us minded that too much, our delay had been caused by much more pleasurable endeavors.

Paula came to my campsite as I was pouring coconut rum into the pot of hot black tea. She was carrying a small bag that she threw into my tent. She was wearing my t-shirt.

Instead of taking the cup of tea from my hand when I offered it to her she wrapped her arms around me and lifted her head for a kiss. I gave her a "you are fabulous" kiss that we maintained for a while.

I had prepared a sausage and potato stir-fry with onions, garlic, and red peppers that was unhealthy enough to please. She helped me clean up after dinner.

We sat and drank our second cup of tea. Neither of us had said a word until she asked, "How far away do you live from Felicity, Texas?"

I felt a big grin try to overwhelm my face as I answered, "About seventy five miles up the south freeway."

I saw a big grin threaten to overwhelm her face. A long, soft kiss later she said, "I want to be one of your girlfriends. Not your fuck-buddy, a girlfriend. One you take on dates then fucks."

"I thought you already were," I said and immediately found myself inside big sloppy kisses. After her attack she smiled and rearranged our positions on the picnic table so she could sit on my lap. We kissed and embraced as we drank our tea.

We watched the stars and sipped from our mugs until I noted that again she was not wearing anything under her t-shirt. I gave her a slow, loving fingerfuck as I rubbed my face over her breasts.

After her much more intense cum than expected we finished our drinks and prepared for bed.

Even though my cock was in her pussy less than a minute after we were in bed we did not start our fuck for a while. We cuddled and kissed and talked.

Paula said, "We are going back tomorrow, the kids have things planned before they begin their senior year at Enormous State University. They are not into camping but let me talk them into it once a summer. I have several weeks of vacation left so I was hoping we could stay longer."

It took me a moment or two but I did pick up what she wanted me to hear and I immediately decided it was what I wanted to hear too.

I said, "In the morning, after you are all packed up, hand them the car keys and bring your stuff here. I doubt they will be too surprised but it would be a fun thing for you to do to them."

She giggled and said, "Good idea although you are probably right in thinking they will not be too surprised. How long are we staying here?"

"We leave tomorrow too but we are headed in the opposite direction. We have mountains, National Parks, and baseball games before we get to my main destination, Orcas Island."

"When are we going back home?'

"Three weeks before either of us has to go back to work."

Paula's big smile told me she was very happy to know we shared the same profession, and the same work schedule.

"Orcas Island is on the straights between Vancouver and Seattle isn't it?"

"Yes, we are going to visit with whales."

As I began to fill her in on my schedule she began our fuck. A few minutes later I noticed that she had stopped listening as she careened towards an orgasm so I concentrated on the fuck. I was not close to a cum myself so after she had her first major orgasm I resumed my narrative.

Paula gave herself a few minutes then resumed our fuck but at a much slower pace. After I completed relating our itinerary I rolled us over and took us on a satisfyingly long fuck. We fell asleep immediately after we spooned.

Her kids were a lot more surprised by Paula's change of plans than we had guessed. Apparently the youngsters thought I was gay. I was happy that among the things Paula brought to my camp was a folding table and a high back beach chair like mine. Park table benches become very uncomfortable very quickly.

We made it to my next mountain too late to tackle it that day so we set up camp in the National Forest then drove to the nearest town for dinner. We saw the diner at the same time and both of us said, "There." It was a Triple D place featured by Guy Fieri on the Food Network which told both of us a semi-important piece of information about each other.

After a very deliciously unhealthy dinner we stopped at a Cube-Mart and bought items Paula was going to need such as sweatpants and sweat shirts. We also bought a couple of pots and utensils and extra food since I was now cooking for two.

All her cooking stuff had gone back with her kids. She had been concentrating on her surprise for them and had simply forgotten about it when they packed it up.

Our fuck that night was again satisfyingly long. I did notice that affection was creeping into all our couplings, not that I objected to that.

Mountain number two had a wide and well-populated trail to the top. It was just a two-hour hike so when we returned to camp we packed up and went to Phoenix and attended a baseball game that night.

Our local team was the visitor and I had a team cap. Paula saw me put it on and was soon digging through her backpack until she found her own team cap, yet another nice thing we learned about each other. Those caps put us in a crowd shot for our local television, which we learned before the game was over. Her kids called to tell her they had seen us and to ask why we were in Phoenix.

Paula seemed to be in the midst of an interrogation that she happily cut off when it got very loud in the stadium. The home team had tied the game with a homer into the swimming pool.

Paula turned her phone off. It was then when it occurred to me that mine had been off since we met. I turned it on and found that my son had texted that he saw us on TV and asked if the lady sitting next me was in fact with me.

I texted him and wrote, "Paula is with me." I got our seat neighbors to take a picture of us with my cell phone and sent it to my son. Paula borrowed my phone and sent the picture to her mother.

The next two nights we spent in Las Vegas. We had gained two days on my schedule by skipping the Grand Canyon. I had camped on the north rim before and she had visited the south rim so she gladly exchanged it for a Las Vegas stop. Paula had never been there so we spent the time visiting every place she ever wanted to see.

Every time we were near the Bellagio she had us wait for the next fountain show. She loved the gondola ride at the Venetian and that I bought the photo for her. She loved the roller coaster at New York New York. I was happy to have survived it.

She loved the Bellagio buffet. We held hands everywhere we went. We never stopped in a casino.

We fucked each morning before we set out, then again in the afternoon after a shower and rest, and again when we returned to our room at the centrally located and relatively inexpensive Imperial Palace each night. It felt like a honeymoon.

I sent my son a phone picture of us in Vegas and continued to do that at every stop for the duration of the trip. Every one of those pictures also went to Paula's mom.

The big mountain was next. We stopped briefly in Death Valley for the photo op before setting up camp below the highest mountain in the country not in Alaska, Mount Whitney.

The campground was more than eight thousand feet above sea level and I knew that spending a day acclimating to the altitude would be a good idea especially since the summit was still over six thousand feet above us. It would be a three-night stay.

Our fuck the night we set up camp was a lot more about contentment than sex. We each wanted the other to understand that we were with whom we wanted to be.

We spent the next day on short walks, picture taking and two long fucks. That night we wore our sweat pants and sweaters during supper. It got chilly up there.

The next morning we set out for the summit well before six AM; we calculated that it would be a ten-hour hike but it took us fourteen hours to get back to our tent. The trail was good but two hours into the hike the lack of oxygen in the air became very noticeable. We rested by a lake for a few minutes then again by another lake two or three hours later. We were starving for air.

We continued to stop regularly to catch our breath. Then we got to the hard part, the long slow switchback portion to the top.

I had been fooled by false summits before, the ones that make you think you are nearly to the top only to discover there is another set of switchbacks leading around what I had thought was the summit. Those had always somewhat irritated me. The ones on Mt. Whitney pissed me off.

I was already pissed because all the way up the mountain there were people running past us. Running!

Had I had any energy to spare I would have thrown rocks at them.

Paula proved to be just as stubborn as me and we did make it to the top. We signed the log and collapsed on the floor of the shelter.

We saw one of the runners run in, look at his watch, sign the log, then turn around and start running back. A fellow hiker noticed our astonishment and said, "It's a club. Supposedly some do the trip in under six hours."

Paula and I were joined in our groans by most of the people there. That was when I noticed how many people were with us atop the second tallest mountain in the country, eight. I looked at the log and noted that Paula and I were the twenty-eighth- and twenty-ninth persons to sign in that day.

Although I figured most of those had been the running club it was still a tremendous difference from our first mountain in which we had the privacy for a long leisurely fuck. Even more mind bending was the fact that our first mountaintop was no higher than our campsite was at the base of Mt. Whitney.

We stayed in the shelter and visited with others for a while. One young guy said he had climbed the mountain on every one of his birthdays since he was ten. We all found enough air to sing happy birthday to him.

After about twenty minutes Paula and I noticed that our legs were getting stiff and when we overheard a woman urge her husband to "Get up, it will be dark when we get back," we decided we better start down too.

We both knew that "down" was hard on the knees and back but we were not in too bad a shape when we got to the not-so-steep terrain. Two hours later our lungs found useful quantities of air and we began to say hello to the demented ones running past us. They were the only ones still going up.

There was a gift shop at the trailhead that had a deck area. I got us soft drinks, sandwiches and the appropriate t-shirts. Paula and I sat on a bench and wolfed down our food and drinks. We were famished.

As we shared a second drink Paula began to giggle. "I am so proud of myself I could scream," she said. "Everyone I know will have to put up with my bragging for years. I better get another shirt."

I laughed and when she returned with a second shirt and two coffee mugs I said "Don't get too cocky. The next two are tough."

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Felicity Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds