• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Committed Spider-Man Ch. 02

Committed Spider-Man Ch. 02

"Mary Jane, what are you doing here!?" Peter frantically shouted, unable to explain his compromising position.

The gorgeous red head entered the room with cautious footsteps, her expression one of shock and awe.

"I got your note that said to meet you here..," Mary Jane softly answered.

"But I didn't leave any..," Peter trailed off and stared daggers at Felicia.

The kneeling woman, glistening in Peter's jizz, was grinning widely. She was proud of her deception.

"I may have left a note for Mary Jane to see, addressed from you of course," she admitted with no sound of regret.

As she revealed her dirty trick, the Black Cat began to lick her lips. She was treated with the taste of warm man seed, and she was filled with desire for more. Felicia began to wipe her face of the thick spunk coating it, and she licked her hands clean of the delicious cum.

"What's going on Peter?" Mary Jane quietly asked, giving him a blank look.

Peter Parker stared back into her pretty green eyes, guilt starting to overwhelm him. His heart leaped into his throat as he tried to summon his words.

"Felicia and I..," he began.

"Were having sex. Yes. I have gathered that much," Mary Jane finished for him, still a little shocked.

Peter responded by looking down at the ground shamefully, even though he loved every second of his actions with the Black Cat.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that," Peter apologized.

"Are you kidding?" Felicia interrupted, cleaning her face of the last strands of cum.

"Kidding about what?" Mary Jane said with more strength that she had previously displayed.

"He couldn't resist my huge tits. I rubbed my big ass against him until he popped a huge boner for me. I had him fuck my butt. There is no way he could have resisted me. I had him cum deep inside my cunt too. He got me so pregnant," the Black Cat purred devilishly.

"Is this all true Peter?" Mary Jane asked, staring seriously at him.

Peter nodded in the affirmative.

He slowly raised his head to look at the very beautiful Mary Jane, taking in her gorgeousness. Her hourglass was impressive, but tighter and sleeker than Felicia's. The red headed supermodel began walking towards Peter, her long legs visible below her short skirt. Her round butt shook beneath her skirt as she glided to Spider-Man, causing the clothing article to sway back and forth.

Peter looked past her small waist and watched her incredibly large bosom bounce over to him, threatening to tear through the form fitting t-shirt. Peter was always amazed at the large chest, and he had verified before that his girlfriend was required to wear E cup bras to tame her melons.

Peter's eyes widened as he realized Mary Jane was wearing no bra, the outline of her areolas clearly visible. Even though he should have felt shame and remorse, a ping of excitement shot through him as he saw her round nipples peeking through her shirt's thin material. He struggled to keep his gaze at Mary Jane's eye level when she stood only a foot away from him.

"I don't think I can forgive this Peter..," Mary Jane said, looking up at him with big eyes.

"It's okay. I know," Peter agreed, as he thought she was about to cry.

Mary Jane's eyes narrowed as she finished, "...unless you knock me up right now."

"I'm really sorry, Mary Jane. I wasn't thinking...wait. What?" Peter said, not sure he heard her correctly.

Peter's girlfriend pressed herself against his body, her breasts softly squeezing between them.

"If you get me pregnant right now, I can forgive you," she clarified as her expression turned sultry.

"I didn't expect that. Your girl may be more interesting than I thought Spider" Felicia admitted, looking genuinely surprised.

"You want me to get you pregnant...right now?" Peter asked in disbelief.

"Right now," Mary Jane repeated, reaching up for a kiss.

Peter leaned down to meet her lips, unsure of her sincerity. When she kissed him back passionately, he felt she was telling him the truth, and she wanted him to have her now. Peter swiftly took her by the waist and turned their bodies, Mary Jane's back now facing the mattress.

Sensing his intention, Felicia scooted onto the floor out of the way, ready for a show. Peter, still locking lips with his girlfriend, pushed her down and she fell. As she landed on the mattress that was previously defiled by Peter and Felicia, the red head's breasts rebounded against each other pleasingly. Peter followed the model-perfect body down, and kissed Mary Jane deeply.

Wrapping her arms around him, Mary Jane felt Peter's back muscles on her fingertips, exciting her. The area between her thighs became damp, and Peter quickly pulled off her form fitting t-shirt.

Peter paused as the wonder of Mary Jane's top half struck him. Indeed, Mary Jane had on no bra, and now her magnificent tits were free to the open air.

Mary Jane Watson's big breasts, even when their owner was on her back, sat in gravity defying perk, her nipples pointing sky high in impeccably symmetrical form. The fun bags looked healthily full and firm, ready to be groped and kneaded. The impressive tits begged to be sucked on, and Peter was not rude enough to deny them.

Spider-Man reached out with his hands and sunk his fingers into the sides of the wonderful knockers. As he massaged the tit flesh, he put his lips near one of Mary Jane's nipples, barely grazing it. The red head could feel him exhaling on her sensitive zone, and whimpered.

"Tell me to do it," he breathed.

"Peter! Suck on my titties! Please!" Mary Jane demanded.

Peter pressed the nipple past his lips and lapped at it with his warm tongue. The sweet teat felt wonderful as he teased it, and he sucked hard on it. Mary Jane squirmed as he played with her breasts, and he moved over to her other nipple. Mary Jane became electrified as Peter seriously sucked on her other rosy nipple, making her wet.

The gorgeous girl shimmied out of her skirt as Peter kept sucking. Mary Jane's thong was appropriately red and tiny, barely covering her womanhood. She was already damp, needing Peter in a primal way. Peter lifted his lips from a massive mammary and allowed his hands to feel down the female figure.

Peter's fingers teased Mary Jane's skin, descending to the string of her thong. In a swift motion, Peter pulled at the undergarment, tearing it apart and revealing his girlfriend's clean pussy. The pink crevice looked warm and inviting, and would surely welcome Peter.

"Lick me," Mary Jane begged.

Peter neared her hot entrance and slowly stuck out his tongue. Mary Jane could feel his breath on her and her knees became weak. She could feel his mouth a thread's distance from her, making the anticipation unbearable.

"Lick my cunt!" she blurted out.

Spider-Man obliged, making contact with Mary Jane's slippery cunt.

"Yes!" she cried in relief.

Peter's tongue circled around the vulva, teasing the outside lovingly. He flicked at her clit pleasingly, which sent pings of bliss through Mary Jane, causing squirming and squealing. He mashed his mouth muscle through her lips and wriggled in her insides. The superhero danced his mouth and tongue around the vagina, giving Mary Jane exactly what she wanted. As his girlfriend reveled in pleasure, Peter savored her taste.

"You know exactly where to tease me," Mary Jane admitted, pulling on her boyfriend's hair.

Peter's licking became feverish, and moans escaped Mary Jane. If she wasn't careful, Peter would bring her to the limit.

Mary Jane pulled harder at Peter's hair, bringing him up from her tasty pussy.

"Fuck me," she peered down at him.

Peter lifted himself into position with lightning reflexes and, without hesitation, drove his pulsing pole into Mary Jane.

"OH FUCKITY FUCK! FUUUUUCK!" the model screeched as her warm walls parted.

As the pain filled Mary Jane to the brim, she wrapped her legs around her man, accepting the immense invader.

"I still can't get used to it! Your dick is so fucking big!" Mary Jane continued projecting.

Peter was enveloped by warmth as the vagina cradled his mass, and he began to withdraw slowly. Before his head escaped from the incredible tightness, he forced his hips forward.

"YES! Pound my pussy!" the cock crazed slut screamed.

Peter shoved thrust after thrust into the woman. His member was slick with her wetness, covering him fully. Each thrust into his girlfriend caused a gasp to escape her full lips and an involuntary twitch in her toes. Mary Jane had never been fucked so fully, and Peter had never been so rigid inside of her.

"Do you love my cunt, Peter? Is it tight and wonderful?" Mary Jane loudly asked.

"Yes! It's so tight! My dick feels so good!" he admitted, doing his best to pulverize his girlfriend's pelvis.

Mary Jane gyrated into Peter, and timed her hips with his. The two lovers were becoming a sweaty mess as their speed increased, racing towards the finish.

In a flash, Mary Jane retreated from the rock-hard rod pummeling her, giving way to a moan of disapproval from Peter.

"On your back, Tiger," she ordered with a sinister look in her eye.

Peter did as she told, and put his back to the mattress, looking up at her huge tits. Looking at them from his angle made them seem especially huge and impressive. Mary Jane lowered her sexy body and straddled the superhero. She kept Peter's giant cock right at her smooth crevice, denying it entrance for a moment.

"Are you ready to fuck a baby into me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, fuck yes," he replied.

Mary Jane plummeted on the rigid rod.

"Oh shit! It feels so damn good!" Peter yelled out.

Mary Jane glued herself to Peter's pelvis, stuffing herself with his entirety as long as possible. His thick head pushed on her cervix punishingly, but it felt wonderful. After taking the bliss for a while, she began hopping on the colossal cock.

"Yes! Your dick stretches me so perfectly!" she said as she bounced up and down.

Mary Jane's giant globes bounced in circular motions as she ferociously rode Peter. Spider-Man's thick rod stretched her cunt incredibly, which sent waves of pleasure up her body. Digging her fingers into his chest, she gyrated on his throbbing mast more intensely.

"I love your huge super-hero super cock. All of these douches make passes at me at work. They think they can please my hot super-model body. They can't. They probably have tiny dicks. I need this giant dick. It makes me so fucking full," Mary Jane revealed, moving up and down vigorously.

"Your pussy is so tight! Keep fucking me like this and I will cum!" Peter said, tension building in his balls.

Mary Jane smirked and flashed a glance over to the masturbating Felicia. She looked back at Peter and spoke to him, still working his thickness.

"I'm counting on it. I'm counting on you filling me up, Peter. I'm going to coax your seed out of you. If you don't impregnate me now, I will never let you fuck that masturbating slut over there again," Mary Jane admitted, pointing at the Black Cat.

"You do want to fuck me again, don't you?" Felicia asked Peter, still fingering herself.

"Yes! I want to fuck you both! I love your tight pussies and big tits!" he shouted, nearing his inevitable limit.

"C'mon tiger. You can do it. Cum inside me. Give me your baby," Mary Jane encouraged, her own euphoria about to bubble over.

"I'm going to. I'm going to cum so hard," Peter said through clenched teeth, ready to blow.

"My womb is defenseless! Shoot your jizz inside me!" Mary Jane shouted, curling her toes.

"I'M CUMMING! TAKE MY LOAD!" Peter yelled as his muscled prick began to climax.

"YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!" Mary Jane squealed.

Tremors of bliss took Mary Jane as she came on Peter's rod. Spider-Man cannoned his load into the red head, splashing his jism against her cervix. Her orgasm increased as she felt the wet warmth fill her womb, and her mouth widened in delight. She pushed her hips down on him tightly as she sounded her approval.

"WE'RE MAKING A BABY! I'M GETTING PREGNANT!" she screamed in rapture.

Peter's orgasm contractions were long and numerous. He continued firing thick spurts of seed into his girlfriend and took hold of her huge knockers. Peter kneaded the soft tit flesh as he pumped his large load, grunting as he did. Mary Jane responded by moaning loudly in passion.

The Black Cat let out a cry of relief as her own orgasm shuddered through her body, her masturbation fruitful and complete. She kept her eyes fixed on the couple as she rode her climax, the sight stimulating and naughty.

Peter squeezed his girlfriend's big breasts for the remainder of his peak, becoming lost in the pliable pillows. Mary Jane's skin glistened as she climbed down from her heaven, feeling completely full of potent sperm. The newly inseminated girl fell onto her lover, satisfied in every way she could have hoped.

While Peter felt spent, Mary Jane was cock hungry and ready for more. She got off Peter swiftly and put herself on all fours. The red head pointed her ass at Peter, the spectacular rear end jutting out sexily. The heart-shaped bum was large and her two ass cheeks parted so Peter could peer at her tiny butthole.

"This big butt needs something new, Peter. I heard what Felicia said you did to her. I want it too. I should have asked. I'm so sorry I didn't. It's time now. Fuck me up my virgin butthole," Mary Jane sweetly said.

Peter approached the bum, trembling as he neared undiscovered territory. Mary Jane's ass was almost as round and big as Felicia's, and it looked tighter. Peter placed his hard head on the orifice, ready to push past it. He hesitated, fearing for Mary Jane's safety.

"Come on Peter! Stretch my unexplored asshole!" the red head demanded.

He couldn't deny his lover, and he had to be fearless. Peter barred his teeth in frustration as he put his super strength behind his push. His thick head parted Mary Jane's tiny butthole and, with miscalculated strength, his prick was shoved entirely up her rectum. The violent intrusion was swift, and Mary Jane's face contorted in the wildest of ways.

"OOOOWWWWWW! AHHHHHHH! HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK! YOU TORE ME IN HALF!" she screeched at the top of her lungs.

Peter's prick was surrounded on all sides by pleasure. His girlfriend's previously virgin asshole constricted around him tightly, more tightly than anything he had ever been inside. Mary Jane's pain caused the cavern to involuntarily tense around Peter, creating an airtight seal. Mary Jane continued announcing her immense torture.

"YOU BROKE ME! OH SHIT! MY ASS HURTS! YOU ARE SPLITTING ME WITH YOUR GIANT COCK!" Mary Jane screamed in agony.

Peter took hold of the red head's bubble butt in his great stimulation, and groaned as his fingers dug into the supple flesh. Paying no mind to Mary Jane's shouts of pain, he pushed his hips harder against her. Tears fell down her face as Peter ensured he was reaching as deeply as possible in her bowels.

The Black Cat couldn't pass up the opportunity, and she began rubbing her clit again from afar.

"Come on Peter! Fuck my butt!" the red head begged through her tears.

Peter needed no more encouragement to oblige. Spider-Man exhaled as he pulled his shaft slowly from Mary Jane's back entrance. Inch by inch, his cock revealed itself from hiding, throbbing veins decorating the pillar's surface. Mary Jane breathed loudly as her punishment subsided, her ass sheath relaxing. When only his wide head was still inside the butt, Peter paused.

"DO IT! FUCK MY ASS SPIDER-MAN!" Mary Jane cried loudly.

Peter rammed his hips forward, forcing his wide log's entirety back up Mary Jane's anus.

"Oh fuck! Fuck my butt more!" Mary Jane yelled, her pain starting to turn to pleasure.

Peter began thrusting his turgid dick in and out of his girlfriend's butt. With his hands groping her rear end, he fucked Mary Jane roughly, causing her to cry out in growing excitement.

"My ass feels so fucking full of dick! How does that tight ass feel?" she asked as the thrill overwhelmed her.

"It feels so fucking good!" Peter shouted, releasing her ass from his palming.

Peter grabbed the red head at the hips and held on strongly. As he pushed his next thrust forward, he pulled Mary Jane's frame into his pelvis. The result was a painfully hard collision.

"OH SHIT! That was fucking hard! Do it again!" Mary Jane ordered.

Peter repeated his action, his butt-fucking truly becoming violently savage.

Mary Jane's delightful cries made Felicia rub her clit more furiously, closing in on another self-induced orgasm. Being so close to The Spider as he dominated another woman made her so hot.

Peter attacked the asshole he was inside with his battering ram, breaking down the doors to Mary Jane's bowels. The ass gripped his log, daring him to cum with each thrust. The thickly throbbing cock plowed deeply into the skewered woman, daring her not to break.

"More," Mary Jane shouted behind her through red tresses, "I won't break. Fuck harder!"

Peter violently fucked his woman, putting a small amount of super strength in his motion. Mary Jane's shouts were high pitched and ear-shattering, sending reverberation through Peter's dick. Mary Jane's butt fucking was nasty, messy, and angry.

"I love butt fucking! You will fuck my ass every day, Peter. I can't believe I have waited so long for this," Mary Jane managed to say between hollers.

A familiar feeling was building in Mary Jane's lower region, a feeling that would soon need to release. As Peter rammed into her ass, the supermodel's fingers dug into the mattress below her, ready to arrive at another mind shattering orgasm. It wouldn't be long.

"I'm going to cum, Peter! The first time ever with my ass stuffed with dick!" Mary Jane Watson cried out.

Peter's cock twitched, signaling he was ready to cum. He latched on to her backside with his hands, driving more roughly into it.

"I'm going to blow my load inside you!" he said, clenching his teeth.

"Yes! Blow that thick cum in my asshole! I'M CUMMING!" Mary Jane screamed.

"Me too!" Felicia alerted.

The asshole around Peter constricted even further around him as Mary Jane orgasmed. The tightness was almost painful, but Peter was too far in the process to care. His heavy balls were on fire and his huge load rushed up his shaft. The first jizz jet fired into Mary Jane's butt, wetly coating the inside.

"Oh fuck! I feel your cum splashing in my asshole!" Mary Jane said, still cumming intensely.

Peter bellowed as he fired large rope after large rope into Mary Jane's ass, filling it with gooey goodness. His volume of cum was unbelievable and he filled her bowels to the brim. He came into the butt until there was no more room for his spunk.

Spider-Man withdrew from the orifice and stroked his cock, shooting a few more loads on Mary Jane's taut bubble butt. The heart-shaped ass was now covered in messy sperm, and Mary Jane gave it a few bounces. The semen spread even further around her cheeks, coating them completely. The red head looked over to Felicia, who had just finished her orgasm.

"You are a slut aren't you?! Get to it, bitch!" Mary Jane demanded, throwing her head back towards her ass.

The Black Cat got on all fours and crawled, slowly and slinky-like, over to the round rump. The white-haired beauty stuck out her tongue, and gave one of Mary Jane's coated cheeks a long, straight, lick. Felicia purred as she tasted Peter's cum, and lowered herself again to lick more from the ass.

"That's it. We both love that tasty jizz, don't we?" Mary Jane quizzed.

"Of course we do. It's the best," Felicia said after lapping up more cum off the butt.

Mary Jane laughed as Felicia enthusiastically cleaned her ass lobes, and looked back at Peter.

"Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot," Mary Jane smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Committed Spider-Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds