• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • School for Lesbian Subs Ch. 05

School for Lesbian Subs Ch. 05

Thank you to all those who have left feedback so far. This is a work in progress and my first attempt at anything like this, I hope it is something that you will continue to enjoy. If you have any suggestions for future chapters, please, feel free to let me know in the comments section below.

Thanks.

We entered the dining room for our evening meal and found it to be set up in a strange manner. There was a large table at one end with the staff sitting around it, chatting nicely together and eight small cages with a water bowl and a food bowl in each sat open at the other end. On closer inspection, I realised that there would be enough room for one person to kneel in the cage on all fours and eat. At the feet of Mistress Tania was a nice, thick rug, with two more sets of food and water bowls on it.

Conversation at the staff table broke off as they realised that we had arrived and two staff members who I had never seen before came over to us. They were both about 170cm tall and curvy in all the right places with luscious, dark hair and piercing blue eyes.

They stopped in front of us and the one on the left spoke, 'Natalie and Fiona, please step forward.' Natalie and the other girl who had pissed outside as puppy girls stepped forward and were directed to kneel at Mistress Tania's feet and eat the food provided there. The rest of us were taken, one by one, into the cages and told not to start yet.

When we were all latched safely inside our cages, the one on the left spoke again, 'You are to use your mouths only, there are pressure sensors in the floor of your cages that will detect if you take any of your limbs off the floor and you will be punished for it!

'Now, which one of you is the one who pissed herself during her cropping as a ponygirl?'

Asha hesitantly raised her hand.

'After, you have eaten, you have a punishment coming. Don't take too long, we all love to see a good punishment.'

And with that, we began to eat our meals.

It was awkward at first, trying to eat our gravy soaked casserole-type meals that were clearly designed to get our faces as messy as possible for the amusement of our dommes. Every so often, one of them would look over at us and make a comment about how dirty we were and how we were all going to have to be taken outside and hosed off like livestock afterwards. Needless to say, these comments went straight to my pussy and by the time I was finished eating, my face by now covered in gravy and chunks of food, I had dripped a sizable puddle on the floor of my cage.

One of the other girls had raised her hand off the floor at one point and a whistle had gone off on top of her cage. That light had stayed on for the rest of the meal and she was clearly marked out for punishment too now.

After the meal, we were removed from our cages one by one and taken into an adjoining room that was set up like a theatre with a stage and seats in front of it. The difference between it and a regular theatre though was the cuffs attached to the armrests of the chairs. As each of us sat down, we were locked into the cuffs with a click and a big red ball gag was placed in each of our mouths. A staff member then sat down next to each of us as Asha and the girl who had lifted her hand off the pressure sensor during dinner were lead off behind the stage.

I was delighted to note that my staff member was Emma and she had a couple of surprises for me as well. She produced a pair of weighted nipple clamps with a flourish, opened my blouse and bean to suck on my nipples whilst dangling the clamps in front of my face. She then placed one on my left nipple and, as I gasped in pain from that, the other on my right.

This personal attention coming from the woman who I had started to develop a major crush on was really turning me on more and more and, coupled with the restraints, I was sure that it wouldn't take much stimulation to tip me over the edge into a massive climax.

Emma seemed to notice this and leant in very closely to whisper 'not yet, my little slut.' She then moved her hands well away from me and purposely stared at the stage in front of us, ignoring my aching need.

Soon enough, Asha was lead out naked, on a leash with her arms bound in a strict box tie behind her back. Her mouth was gagged with a ring gag and her ankles were hobbled by a small chain, probably only 10 cm long.

She was taken to a post on the edge of the stage and secured by her leash. She was spanked once on each cheek and left alone by the domme who had brought her out.

The other girl, a stunning, leggy redhead with gorgeous green eyes and a light sprinkling of freckles across her whole body (as we could now see) was lead out next. Her hands were tied in front of her and her mouth was filled with a big red ball gag.

She was lead over to a metal plate on the floor and secured upon it with her arms over her head, stretched taught to a hook that was lowered from the rafters.

A woman in her mid-thirties with raven black hair and a very curvy figure then stepped up onto the stage. She carried a riding crop loosely in her right hand and had an amused smile playing across her features as she looked at the two trussed up submissives on stage.

'Welcome to school ladies, I am Ms Lily, owner and operator of this establishment.

'Shortly, you will be told of your sleeping arrangements, but, first, we have the matter of a couple of punishments for some slaves who couldn't control themselves.

'Firstly, this one' -- she pointed at Asha -- 'she has been spoken to about what she believes to be an appropriate punishment backstage and, with her permission, we have recorded it to show to you.'

A projector was started up at the back and the lights were dimmed as we saw Asha, staring into the camera and playing with herself. She spoke to the camera in a breathless voice as she told us that she thought an appropriate punishment for losing control of her bladder like that would be for Mistress Tania to piss in her mouth.

I looked over to her as this was said and could see her eyes were closed and her pussy was glistening with arousal. I wondered if she had wanted that all along.

Ms Lily then stepped up and informed us that the other girl, whose name I still did not know, was standing on a pressure plate on the floor. She was to stay there for one hour and if she lifted either of her feet, she would be shocked through the pressure plate.

She then bade us goodnight and left us to our individual dommes.

The room was suddenly full of noise as the various dommes untied their students from the chairs and lead them off to their beds.

Emma uncuffed me and instructed me to leave my hands by my side as she placed a leather collar around my neck and attached a chain leash. She commanded me to get on all fours and follow her,

Crawling behind her, watching her long legs and the sway of her hips, I hoped that I would be allowed to cum shortly as I had been building up ever since my public punishment as a pony that afternoon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • School for Lesbian Subs Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 743 milliseconds