• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking the Librarian Ch. 02

Taking the Librarian Ch. 02

A few weeks after 'The Incident' things had returned to normal. Amelie had been careful to stay accompanied at the library and there had been no trace of Henry other than his 'anonymous' donation. Chewing on her lower lip, she eyed the corner of the envelope that peeked out of a stack of paperwork.

"Hi Amelie," the mailman Cliff smiled widely at her as he dropped a small stack of mail atop the return desk.

"Hi Cliff!" she beamed back at the old man, "How have you been?"

"Oh, not too bad. Took the wife out to a nice bed and breakfast last weekend, had a good time," he winked at her as she signed for the delivery. Amelie chuckled at the spirited man before waving at him as he left. She absentmindedly rifled through the fliers and ads and tossed the entire pile in the garbage upon realizing nothing important was in the mail.

"Oops, I forgot this guy!" Cliff walked back in with a small package, "See ya Amelie!"

"Thanks again Cliff," she smiled, picking the package up. It was addressed to her, which was strange. Furrowing her brow, she sat down and used her keys to open it. "What is this?" she mumbled to herself as she felt the satiny material in the box. Her eyes widened when she realized what she was holding was a very revealing set of underwear and then she heard a dull thud as something fell out of the box and onto the carpeted ground. Gasping, she scurried to pick it up before anyone saw the small butt plug. Grimacing, she shoved everything back into the box and realized that there was something else, a note. Narrowing her eyes at it, she held it for a moment before deciding to read it.

Hello Amelie,

I hope this note finds you well. In this package I have sent you several items for tonight. I expect you to put these items on/in you at you next convenience. I will be waiting for you outside the library tonight. Be prepared.

Henry

Rolling her eyes, she shoved the box and its contents deep inside her backpack before returning to catalog the new arrivals and sticker them with barcodes and section labels. The night passed quickly, and Amelie kept a wary eye on the door, but no tall, suited man had entered and as it drew closer and closer to closing time, she relaxed a little bit. At the stroke of nine, Amelie locked the doors and surveyed the lot outside. It was empty save for her own car. She then checked both bathrooms thoroughly and did a quick survey of the entire library, paying special attention to the adult mystery section. Satisfied that the library was, indeed, empty she and Lily began finishing the returns. When they finished, Amelie let Lily out the side doors to her own car and double checked that the door re-locked itself. She then paced over to the main entrance, dimmed the lights and looked out at the parking lot. She could only make out her own car and decided that she could make a run for it. With a heavy click, she opened and shut the door behind her before jogging towards her small sedan.

"Hello Amelie," a deep voice purred in her ear as she felt herself being pinned against her car. Amelie thrashed wildly, swiveling her head back and forth trying to see another car, but failing. "There there lovely girl, be calm," he shushed her, running his hands over the soft swell of her hips and checking her ass for the toy that he had sent her. "Bad girl," he tsked at her, running his fingertip in a small circle around the puckered orifice.

"Stop it, I swear I'll scream!" Amelie shouted, fighting futilely against his grip.

"Now now, Amelie," Henry warned in a dangerous tone as he clamped his hand down over her mouth, "You'll do no such thing. You see, I've been here for hours and there has been no one except for you and that homely volunteer of yours. And she's driven off, so there's simply no one to hear you," he informed her evilly, grinning as he felt her slump in defeat. "I also see that you're not wearing the outfit I sent you either," he remarked with frightening calm before jerking her underwear in his fist. He grinned at the satisfying rip as he felt the seams give way. Breathing hotly down her neck, he used Amelie's torn panties as a blindfold before he hoisted her over his shoulder and carried to his car, which had been parked strategically behind the utility shed of the recreation center across the street. Ripping the tie from his collar, Henry used the expensive silken item to bind her hands and feet before placing her in the back seat. Amelie heard him settle into the driver's seat and lock the doors before the car started with a smooth purr.

Henry drove in silence, stealing glances at the beautiful librarian struggling to free herself in the backseat. His heart pounded as he pulled up the long driveway to his manor. His property was huge and gated, so there was no one to see Henry carry Amelie up the stairs and into the foyer of his obscenely expensive home. Smirking, he headed towards the basement to the hidden room that he hadn't used in ages. In the center of the room was a square, metal frame with chains and cuffs attached at each corner. Henry placed Amelie gently to the floor before standing to unlock the cuffs. Amelie whimpered against the floor at her uncomfortable position before she felt her ties being undone. Hope surged in her chest as Henry lifted her to stand, but it dissolved just as quickly as she felt the cuffs being fastened and locked around her wrists and ankles. She was now spreadeagled in front of him.

"Delicious," she heard him say as the distinctive sound of her backpack clasps were undone. There was a rummaging sound and Amelie regretted not throwing out the box when she'd had a chance. Henry's slow footsteps grew closer until she could feel his presence behind her. "My lovely girl needs to be punished for not following my instructions," he declared deviously, grabbing her ass cheek roughly before delivering a hard spank. Amelie released cries of pain as he gave her two more before unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down to her knees. She felt his face bury itself against her soft, red ass and his wet tongue probing at her unsullied hole.

"No!" she cried and tried to move away, but the chains prevented her from escaping and Henry brought his large hands up to grasp her hips and push her back against his face and tongue. Amelie mewled at the uncomfortable sensation and gasped when he brought the butt plug up to her anal sphincter. "Please, please don't put anything there!" she begged, tugging against the chains desperately as he penetrated he previously untouched orifice. "Ow!" she yelped as the plug widened in her ass before popping in snugly.

"There, there," Henry cooed, rubbing her ass soothingly, "That's just what my lovely girl needed."

"Why are you doing this?" Amelie muttered, clenching her ass around the cold, smooth plug that was penetrating her. Henry didn't answer and instead began undressing her. Unclipping one chain at a time, he stripped her and Amelie shivered at the cold air that was suddenly upon her exposed body.

"You saucy minx," Henry remarked in surprise, realizing that her mound was smooth today, "Did you do this for me?" he laughed, kneeling before her and blowing cool and hot air against her puffy, pink lips.

"No!" she yelped, though in her heart of hearts she knew that it wasn't true. Amelie tried to clench her thighs together, but the chains were too short and despite all her effort, her legs remained six inches apart. She hated to admit it, but the pressure of the plug in her tight ass was growing pleasurable as her movements increased and changed the areas of pressure inside of her. The feeling of fullness caused her nipples to pucker and despite her situation, she could feel her pussy grow moist. Tired of fighting, Amelie slumped, resigning herself to the situation. Henry stepped up behind her, grinding his arousal into her ass and pressing the plug deeper than before. Amelie fought back and moan and grew excited as she felt him undoing the makeshift panty-blindfold. She blinked a few times as she struggled to comprehend where she was. The room was well-lit, a decent size, and very empty. She was on display in the center, her clothes had been thrown in a pile with her backpack, and against the wall there was a table with various dildos, vibrators, and toys where Henry was standing, looking very dapper in his suit.

"What do you think, doll?" he wonder aloud, running his long fingers across the many toys, "This one?" he asked, holding up an intimidating, two-foot long dildo, relishing in the look of fear that came over Amelie's face. "Or maybe this one?" he continued, holding up a strappy with a small bead attached to it. Henry's other hand fell to a remote control and demonstrated the bead's vibrating ability. Amelie's pussy clenched at the idea of having the vibrator strapped on and riding to climax. "Or maybe this," he smirked, lifting up a U-shaped contraption. Amelie furrowed her brow before realizing that it was a double-penetrating dildo with a clit stimulator and whimpered.

"I think this strap-on vibrator should do nicely for now," Henry decided, slipping the remote control into his pocket before walking over to Amelie and clipping the device into place. She jumped at the cool contact of the metal bead and wriggled uncomfortably against the tight strap that was now pressing against her anal plug as well.

"Henry please," Amelie begged, overcome with the indignity of her situation.

"Please what, my dear?" he asked, directing his emerald green stare at her. He was so handsome and dapper in his vest. His dress shirt was expertly rolled up to his elbows and his trousers fit perfectly, despite the bulge in the crotch.

"I don't know," Amelie cried, distraught, "I just want to go home," she begged, "Please just let me go!"

"Now now, darling," Henry felt his heart tug at the weeping girl, "I will make this fun for you too," he promised before catching her lips with his own for a searing kiss. At the same time, he turned the vibrator on and felt her body buck at the sensation.

"Oh god," Amelie moaned against his lips, straining at her chains again in a desperate attempt to rub her thighs together. Henry licked his lips as he paced around her so that he was behind her. Suddenly, in addition to the sensations of the vibrator, Henry's hands were also on her, stroking up and down her sides, rubbing and squeezing her ass, and caressing and fondling her tits, drawing moisture from her loins.

"No," she moaned, unable to stop the arching of her back and unwittingly pressing her soft ass against Henry's impressive bulge.

"God, you are sexy," Henry groaned, tugging at Amelie's swollen nipples as he pressed himself flush against her and nibbled at her neck. Sucking hotly at her skin, he reached down to cup her mound, pressing the vibrating bead hard against her swollen clit and drawing a cry from her lips as she bucked against him like an unbroken mare.

"Oh god!" she screamed, wanting to melt into the floor, "Fuck!" she yelped again as Henry pumped his hips against her, bumping the plug and sending a shot of pleasure up her belly.

"Hmm, yes you like that don't you lovely girl?" Henry purred, tracing his long fingers around Amelie's soaked lips. "Oh, yes you really do," he smirked, feeling how wet she was. Amelie started to pant at his ministrations, desperately trying to lower herself onto his fingers, but Henry evaded her, set on teasing her. He pulled his hand away and placed the wet fingers in his mouth, tasting her for the first time as he walked back towards the table and grabbed a much less intimidating dildo than the two-footer and headed back towards her.

"Please no," Amelie begged, shaking her head furiously as Henry knelt before her, giving himself an excellent view of her wanton readiness.

"Oh yes," he purred, pulling the vibrator strap to one side and trailing the tip of the pink, rubber dildo softly between her lower lips. His cock ached and swelled as he watched the toy grow slick and glisten with her juices as he nudged it playfully against her clit. Henry smirked as he watched Amelie trying to lower herself on the toy as she had with his fingers.

"What do you want, lovely girl?" he questioned her evilly, popping the tip of the toy inside of her before quickly drawing it out.

"Cock," she panted, delirious with arousal and desire.

"What's that love?" he teased her again, rubbing the length of the toy against her slit now.

"I want that cock!" she cried, "I want that cock in my pussy, please, I want you to fill me up," she begged, hanging her head in shame. Henry smirked and thrust the dildo as deeply as he could, drawing a loud gasp from Amelie's lips as he positioned the vibrating bead back over her clit and used the strap to hold the dildo deep inside of her.

"Oh god!" she moaned, feeling fuller than ever as the dildo and plug rubbed against her inner walls and the vibrator buzzed relentlessly against her swollen clit. She began gyrating wildly, her face determined as she strove for her own climax. Henry looked on, enjoying the sight immensely as he pulled his aching cock out of his trousers. His fingers were still slick with her juices and he used them to lubricate himself as be began stroking his ramrod to the sounds and sights of Amelie.

"Please," she cried, desperate for orgasm as Henry used the remote to bring her to the edge repeatedly only to stop. "Please!"

"Please what, lovely girl?" Henry smirked up at her, wanting to stare deep into her eyes as she came for him.

"Please, let me cum. I want to cum, I need to cum," she mumbled deliriously. Henry stood and grabbed her chin firmly.

"I want you to look at me when you cum," he growled into her ear as he stroked himself furiously and turned the vibrator up to the highest setting. Amelie bit her bottom lip hard as she watched Henry pull his cock out and start stroking himself to the sight of her. She salivated at the sight of his cock, ramrod hard, thick, and curved like a beckoning finger. She tightened around the toy in her pussy as her eyes were transfixed on Henry's long, lithe fingers stroking up and down his raging erection.

"Oh god! Henry!" Amelie wailed, her mouth falling into a perfect circle as she shuddered and came while staring right at him. Her eyes fluttered shut as her body bucked once, twice before folding forward and collapsing as much as the chains would let her. Henry grunted as he found his own climax, gritting his teeth as he shot his load several feet in front of him. He slumped for a moment, feeling totally drained before he stood, undid the cuffs, and carried Amelie up to one of the bedrooms. He smiled and set her down on the bed.

"Lovely girl," he murmured as he closed and locked the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking the Librarian Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 317 milliseconds