• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Bachelorette Party Finale

The Bachelorette Party Finale

12

Please read the Bachelorette Party and After The Party before this one, as this is the third installment. I apologize for changing the title on the second installment and not informing you, the readers. I will not make that mistake in the future. Please feel free to leave comments and feedback, either good or bad. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story.

*

Jason did not even remember the drive home. His mind had been a swirling vortex of emotional turmoil. He really couldn't believe that he hadn't run off the road, or worse, gotten into an accident. All he had been able to think about was how good it had felt to have his mother laying on his chest, his cock stuffed firmly up her pussy. Part of his mind had screamed at him how wrong it was. While another part, the dark part, had been telling him how great it felt. Never in his life had he felt such a deep-seated love for her than at that moment. He had always loved her. But this was different. This was the kind of love meant to be shared by lovers.

After he had washed the smeared make-up from his face, he had taken a hot, calming shower and change into a t-shirt and jeans. Once done he had fixed himself a tall glass of Bacardi and coke, then plopped down on the couch to think of what to do.

An hour later found him still on the couch. The glass was long empty by now but he made no effort to refill it. How could any of this have happened, he kept wondering. It was like his life was taking a nosedive, and there was no reverse switch to pull. He knew that he hadn't done anything to cause his mother to have sex with him. This thought eased his mind a little, but didn't erase the fear he felt. If she were to find out it had been him under her, how would he be able to ever look her in the face again. A soft knocking at the front door interrupted his thoughts. Weakly, he got up and answered it.

Swinging the door open, he was greeted with the sight of Aunt Carol standing there with a warm smile on her full lips. She was dressed in a conservative tan pants suit, her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"We need to talk," she stated, as she pushed past him into the front room and took a seat on the couch.

"Would you care for a drink?" was all he could think to say.

"No thanks. Some other time maybe, but you go ahead," she answered, seeing the empty glass in his hand.

He closed the door and went to the side table that held his meager collection of booze bottles. Once there he proceeded to fix another rum and coke. A stiff one. His hands trembled as he tried to pour the drink.

"So Jason...or should I call you Mister Clown?"

Jason almost dropped the bottle when she said that. He kept his back to her, hoping to buy enough time to get his wits about him, but failing miserably.

"Excuse me?" he asked in a strained voice.

"Oh sweetie," she started. "I know everything, so don't be afraid. I'm not angry with you."

Turning slowly around to face her, Jason could feel the heat on his blushing face. He wondered if he might pass out even.

"How did you find out, Aunt Carol?"

"I think we are well past the 'Aunt' stage, so why don't you just call me Carol."

"Okay. Carol it is," he replied sheepishly.

"Finding out was quite easy," she began. "I'm the one that booked you for the first party, so I knew were you worked. All I had to do was to persuade your boss to tell me who you were. Believe me it didn't take much persuading, if you know what I mean."

"But why did you?" Jason asked.

"Oh honey, you can't be serious," she laughed. "When I saw how big that tool of yours was, and how good it felt inside me, there was no way that I wasn't going to get some more of that."

"Even after you found out I was your nephew?"

"I have to admit; I was quite shocked at first. But I really have no qualms about that. All I know is that I wanted some more of that big cock, regardless of who you were." she answered.

Jason was taken aback by her statement, but also relieved that she wasn't upset by the whole affair. Taking a long pull on his drink, he began to relax a little. After all, she was a very beautiful woman. And he had to admit that he had enjoyed it, no matter how taboo it might be.

"I am so relieved to hear you say that. I have been so scared that you would find out and hate me forever," he told her.

"Well stop worrying about it. Besides, you are a man and I'm a woman, not just relatives. We both have urges, and I for one don't like to deny myself pleasure in this ole world. Remember Jason; you only live once, so be good to yourself. Which brings me to the reason I am here."

Was she here to finish what had gotten started today, he wondered? Or was there some other motive for showing up at his door. He was unable to tell by looking at her, but alarm bells were going off in the back of his mind.

"Were you surprised when your mom showed up?" There was a slight glint in her eyes as she awaited his answer.

"Surprised doesn't come close to how I felt when I saw who was there. Never in a million years would I have believed that would happen."

"You did look pretty stunned," she chuckled.

Something began to nag at him. There was more to this than he knew, and he was afraid that he was about to find out. Jason stared into her eyes, trying to figure out the right thing to say.

"Did you have any idea that mom was going to come over today?" he asked, sure he already knew the answer.

"Yes," came her reply.

"But why would you set me up like that Aunt Carol?" he practically demanded.

"It wasn't to set you up. It was to give my sister some much needed, and very deserved pleasure."

"But with her own son?" he asked quickly.

"Let me explain something to you," she began. "Your mom has sacrificed a large portion of her life to give you and your sister Kelly everything that she could. That includes her giving up a very healthy sex drive."

"Nancy and I get together and talk," she continued. "She told me that she hasn't had proper sex since your father died. She said that it wouldn't be right to bring a strange man to her bed. It wouldn't be the same for her."

Jason sat and thought about this. Now that he recalled, he really hadn't seen his mother go out on dates. Sure, she went out to dinner with friends, but not out with single men. Growing up he had been too preoccupied with his own life to really notice what his mother was, or wasn't doing, as far as the opposite sex was concerned. He couldn't imagine going that long without having some kind of fling at least.

"So mom has not had sex in all that time?" he asked, a little uncomfortable talking about his mom's sex life.

"Not in the conventional way. But there are other ways for a woman to enjoy herself," Carol answered.

"Let me see if I can explain," she added.

He sat down on the couch and quietly listened to what she was telling him. She told him that when his mom and her were growing up, they had experimented on each other. Both had enjoyed the things they had done, and on occasion still did. Although his mother had to be semi drunk before she could participate, those times seemed to help her unwind. She also explained that Nancy needed more than just a roll in the sack. She needed to know that she was loved.

Hearing that his mother and Aunt had a sexual relation was a blow to his already tortured mind. He had no idea that his own mother was such a sexual being. After all, she was just mom. Not someone you would think of in that way. At least, not until now anyway. Dark thoughts began to creep into his subconscious. Vivid images of his naked mother sliding down his cock filled his head. Without him noticing, his cock began to slowly inflate and move in his jeans. Carol noticed however, a knowing smile spreading on her full lips.

His revelry was broken when he became aware of her talking to him. He also became acutely aware of his stiffening condition. It was actually becoming quite uncomfortable in his jeans.

"Listen Jason," he heard her saying, "Why don't you take Nancy out to dinner tonight and spend some time with her."

"I don't know if I can do that. Not by myself anyway," he told her flatly.

"Sure you can. And I know it would do Nancy a world of good to get out and let her hair down for a change."

With that, she stood and headed toward the door. Taking a large pull from his drink, he stood and followed. At the door he asked if maybe she could come too. She turned and faced him, then reached up and pulled his face down to hers. She leaned up and planted a soft, wet kiss on his lips, while one of her hands rubbed the bulge crawling down his pants leg.

"I can't sweetie," she smiled, "I promised Kelly that we would go shopping and maybe take a swim back at my place later."

The look she gave him right before she left had him wondering. In his minds eye, it had been the look of a predator. God, he had to get his shit under control he thought, as he picked up the phone and dialed his mom's number.

Nancy had been completely surprised by her son's call. She couldn't remember the last time they had spent any time together. Maybe a night out with her son was just the ticket to take her mind off the events of earlier. How she could have acted like such a whore at the first sight of a hard penis was upsetting to her. Even if it has been in like forever since she had seen one, that was no excuse, she admonished herself. A little shiver ran up her spine as she remembered how good it had felt to have that big cock pushed so far up her cunt. Suddenly her knees buckled slightly, and she could swear that she'd had a small orgasm. Get a hold of yourself girl, you're going out with your son in a bit and don't need him wondering what's going on with you, she told herself. She spent the next two hours getting ready. A long hot bath and then picking out what to wear took most of that time.

They had agreed to meet at the Roxy, a club that had good food and a dance floor for those that wanted to shake their stuff. Another benefit, it was only a block from Jason's apartment, so he could walk there.

Jason had arrived early and took a seat at a table not far from the small dance floor. He was facing the entrance when he saw Nancy arrive. His heart gave a flutter as he watched her approach their table. She was wearing a simple denim dress that hugged her curves with just the right amount of snugness. It had only a moderate plunge at the neckline and ended just above her knees. The one thing that stood out was the gold colored zipper that ran down the entire front of the dress. That would be easy to get off, he absently thought. Whoa, where did that come from he asked himself, shaking his head trying to dislodge the offending thought.

The evening progressed quite nicely for both of them. They ate a light meal and chatted endlessly the entire time. It had been a couple months since they had been together so they spent most of the time catching up. After they ate Jason ordered a small pitcher of margaritas. Nancy declined at first saying that she had to drive home, but after Jason told her that he would get her a cab or she could spend the night at his place, she relented. Jason knew that his mother was not much of a drinker, but was a little surprised when he noticed how fast she was actually finishing her drinks. It appeared to him that something was on her mind, and he thought he knew what it was. No matter how hard he tried to entice her onto the dance floor, she wouldn't budge. She would laugh it off saying that he didn't want to be seen dancing with his old mom in public. He protested, but got nowhere on the subject of a dance.

Nancy started feeling the effects of the drinks by the time the pitcher was half empty. She could tell that there wasn't going to be any driving herself home tonight. That was fine with her. Now she could relax and enjoy her time with her handsome son, and catch a cab later. She knew that Jason's apartment was small, with one bed and you had to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. So staying there didn't seem like an option to her. At times, she would sneak a glance at him when she thought he wouldn't notice. She was so proud of how he had turned out; it filled her heart with pride. But there was also something about him that tickled the far recesses of her mind. Something she just couldn't quite grasp. Maybe she was just being silly because of the drinks. When Jason suggested they go back to his place for a while, she readily agreed. The evening was still early and she really was having a good time.

Once they were at his place, Jason went over to his stereo and put on some soft jazz. He knew his mom liked that kind of music. He fixed them both drinks and told her to kick her shoes off and relax while he put on something more comfortable. He went to the bedroom and put on a pair of old sweat pants and a t-shirt. Much better, he thought as he returned to the front room and took a seat on the opposite side of the couch as his mom.

Nancy was leaning back with her eyes closed, listening to the mellow tunes, when she felt eyes staring at her. Looking over at Jason, she noticed that he was watching her closely. He had a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes.

"What are you smiling about," she asked with a laugh.

"Just love to see you relaxed is all," came his soft reply.

"Are you happy, mom?"

"Right this minute, I'm very happy. Why do you ask?"

"Just want to make sure," he said.

They settled in comfortably and let the music and peace wash over them. He refilled their drinks, but other than that, neither moved.

"Would you still like to dance with your old mom," she suddenly asked. Catching him completely off guard.

He stood up, held out his hand, and then pulled her gently to him when she took it. She snuggled in to his body and wrapped her arms around him. He had to lean way down to take her in his arms. He caught the scent of her perfume immediately. It smelled like honeysuckles; one of his favorites. Without thinking about what he was doing, his hands began to caress her entire back, dipping low enough to feel the swell of her ass cheeks.

Nancy savored the feel of his strong arms around her. Resting her head on his chest, she let his warmth and smell envelope her. She could feel his hands roaming over her back and the top of her buttocks. She was lost in the moment, her mind in a far off place of peace and serenity. When his hands moved further down on her buttocks she felt herself becoming wet. Before she realized what was happening, the music ended. Breaking their embrace, she staggered back a little and looked him in the eyes. She could see something there. Something oddly familiar.

"Damn, I forgot how tall you are," she chuckled, trying to lighten the atmosphere. "Next dance, I think we need a chair for me to stand on. But for now, I have to go to the lady's room."

Jason watched her head toward the bathroom. He could see she was a little unsteady as she disappeared through the bedroom door. He was also very much aware that his cock was trying to escape the confines of his sweat pants. He sat back down and tried to get his hormones in check.

Nancy made it the bathroom, shut the door, then just stood there thinking. Has it been so long without being in a man's arms that my own son would arouse me, she asked herself. Maybe it was just a by-product of today's episode at Carol's house that she was feeling. Her son had just caressed her in the same way that the clown had. Sure, that is all it is she told herself. Gathering herself, she flushed the unused toilet and step out into the bedroom. Instinctively she took a quick look around the room. The bed was neatly made, but near one wall she saw a clothes hamper had been knocked over. Her motherly habits kicked in and she went over to straighten out the mess. Picking the hamper up, something inside caught her eye. Stuffed partway down inside was an outfit with bright yellow and red colors. She knew right away what it was, as her trembling hands reached in and pulled it out. Holding it up, she saw that it was a clown costume. She felt faint as she headed to the front room, clutching the outfit tightly to her chest.

Jason heard her coming and glanced in her direction. All the blood rushed from his face when he realized what she was holding. He sat there in stunned silence as she came closer and closer. Her eyes darted back and forth from him to the costume in her hands. She stopped right in front of him.

"Jason..." she managed to say.

"It's not what you think, mom," he croaked.

Nancy could no longer stand; she sank down on the edge of the couch, her eyes welling up with tears.

"My God. I fucked my own son," she cried.

Jason dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled the costume out of her hands. He threw it behind the couch, before cupping her tear-streaked face in his palms. Forcing her to look him in the face, he proceeded to tell her everything that he could. He explained about his job, and how he ended up at Carol's place the first time. Then he told her that he had only gone over the second time to let Carol know the truth before anything else happened. But he had been weak. When she had come out of the pool he was lost, his lust had swallowed him whole. Looking deeply into her eyes, he told her that when he saw her on top of him, it was the most beautiful and erotic thing he'd ever witnessed.

Listening to her son try to explain things, Nancy could feel the love pouring out of him. Her tears started to dry up, and her heart reached out to him.

"But I'm your mother, Jason," she began. "How could it have been beautiful to you?"

"It was like going home," he told her.

Nancy didn't know what to say. Reaching out, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him into her, not realizing this forced her knees apart. She hugged him tightly as he scooted closer to her. This caused her to have to spread her legs wider to accommodate his body. She felt his arms encircle her as he buried his face into her neck. Her love for him overwhelmed her as she crushed him to her breast. She could feel his warm breath on her neck, sending little chills of pleasure throughout her body. When his lips started planting soft kisses on her neck and behind her ear her body betrayed her. Her nipples became rock hard and there was a definite dampness spreading in her crotch.

He nuzzled her neck, then for some unknown reason, began to place tiny kisses up and down it. When he put one behind her ear he felt a shiver run through her. His hands had a mind of their own as they slid down and started rubbing her sides up and down gently. Jason moved his kisses to her jaw, then under, to the front of her neck. He heard a small moan escape from her parted lips, as his continued to explore her. Neither of them was aware that her legs had been opened widely and her dress had ridden up enough to expose the lacy black panties she was wearing.

She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second. Moving her hands between them, she held his face and started to kiss it all over, smothering him in light pecks until suddenly their lips met. With a hunger born of frustration she mashed her lips to his, pushing her tongue deeply into his mouth. Her mind screamed for her to stop this madness, but her lust would not be denied.

With his tongue doing battle with hers, he moved his right hand around and cupped her breast, his other one resting on her hip. He could feel his cock straining to be free as he slowly reached up and began to lower the zipper of her dress. The heat coming off of her was unlike any he'd experienced before. Pulling his face away, he stared at her chest as the zipper went lower until her chest came into view. He was happily surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. He gently pushed her back until she was half lying on the couch, while his hand pulled the zipper the rest of the way down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Bachelorette Party Finale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds