• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Plagiarism Ch. 02

Plagiarism Ch. 02

At six pm there is a knock on my study door.

"Come in."

Natalie opens the door. She stands for a moment, then enters. It is time for our second lesson.

I look up from my marking and address her. "Good, nice to see that you are punctual. Have a seat, I will be with you shortly. I indicate a wooden chair set in the middle of the room, facing the desk. Natalie walks across the room and sits down.

I glance up from my work to look at her. She is wearing no bra, of that I am certain. Through her white blouse, two dark patches reveal her nipples. I am less sure that my orders about her knickers have been followed. She has clamped her long smooth legs together. "Natalie?"

"Yes Sir?"

"When you are sitting in this chair, you will show your readiness for me. You will not allow your knees to touch in that coy way. You are to place your feet apart, and allow me to inspect your pussy from my desk. Please comply."

She hesitates. Then she parts her knees, but places her hands on her skirt.

"No, Natalie. Put your hands at your side, open your legs and let me see what it that keeps you at college, and what it is that keeps me from phoning your parents."

She removes her hands and places them at her sides. I now have a good view up her skirt, and can see her bare pussy. Good. She has been obedient. She looks down at her knees.

"Please wait quietly, I have some more marking to do. Most students do not cheat, Natalie, and they deserve my full attention."

After a few more minutes work I put my pen down and stand. Natalie sits still, head bowed. I stretch and yawn, and walk around my desk to where she sits.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Natalie. Now, we are having an important tutorial on the matter of obedience, and I want to make sure of one or two things. I am going to need your cooperation on this. We spoke about your bra, did we not?"

"Yes, Sir, we did."

"And what did we say?"

"We said that I was not to wear a bra to our tutorials, Sir."

"Good. Well remembered. Please stand."

Natalie gets to her feet and looks at me. Again I am struck by her beauty. A petulant, arrogant beauty. She is slim and perfectly proportioned, even through her clothes she is lithe and graceful.

"Very well, Natalie. Please unbutton your blouse."

She sighs. She knew this was coming. She slowly loosens her college tie and turns, lays it on the chair behind her.

She undoes the top button, then the next, then the next. She stands with her blouse undone.

"Good, thank you, Natalie. Now open up your blouse and hold still for me."

She holds the two sides of her blouse and slowly opens them up.

I am astonished at the beauty of her breasts. They are full and beautifully shaped. They rise and fall with small, pink nipples at their peaks. I note the freckles on her face have their counterpart on her breasts. Her breasts are white, and I see the remains of tanlines from her summer holidays. They tremble slightly, as Natalie fights to control her embarrassment.

"Good. Now you must understand that I have the right to access to any part of your body at any time. Remain still and hold your blouse open for me to inspect your breasts."

I reach forward, and she flinches back. "Hold still. Remember that this lesson is about obedience. Present your breasts to me."

"Yes Sir."

She opens her blouse further and pushes her breasts out to me. I reach out to her and cup both breasts in my hands. I feel the pendulous weight of them in my palms, and then with my thumbs, slowly begin to stroke each nipple.

"You have beautiful breasts, Natalie. I enjoy holding them. You are to make your breasts available to me at my command, is that clear?"

"Um... no sir, please explain."

"When you enter my room, you will present your breasts to me as I order. If I require it, you will stand with your breasts exposed just as you do are doing now."

"Yes Sir".

She stands with her blouse held open. She looks into my eyes, perhaps fathoming my next move. I stroke the nipples a little more, and she writhes and gasps. I stand back.

"Remove your blouse completely."

She slips her blouse from her shoulders and hands it to me. I fold it and place it on my desk.

"Very good. Now what else were you to do to prepare for this evening?

"I was to shave, Sir."

"Very good. And where were you to shave, exactly?"

She blushes and looks away.

"Natalie. What were my instructions?

"To shave my pussy, Sir.

"Good. It is good to be precise with our language. And have you shaved as I have instructed?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very well. Now I will inspect your pussy. You will remove your skirt. You will stand in the centre of the room. You will clasp your hands behind your back. You will stand with your legs apart. Do you understand my instructions?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then proceed."

She reaches to her belt and slowly unbuckles it. She unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the floor. She steps out of it and stands in front of me. Reluctantly, she moves her hands behind her and holds them there. She lifts her gaze to meet mine.

She is breathtakingly beautiful. All she is wearing now is her high heel shoes and her stockings. I take in the sight. I look at her breasts, rising and falling as she breathes. I see her flat stomach and her cute navel. My eyes follow her body down to her pubic mound, and sure enough, she is now cleanly shaven. Her smooth pussy is white against the fading tan around it. White lines show where a thong must have been worn on a beach somewhere. It must have been a very small bikini.

I reach forward and she instinctively moves her hands to cover herself. I stop and wait.

She looks at me and sighs. Slowly she moves her hands and places them behind her back once more. "Good girl." I tell her. "Obedience doesn't come easily to a girl like you. This is why we must spend this time together. Now hold still please."

Again I reach forward and this time my fingers touch her pubic mound. She makes only the tiniest of movements, but her breath is coming in short gasps.

I gently rub her labia, and run my fingers down between her legs. I check the smoothness of her lips. She has made a good job of it; there isn't a trace of stubble. I continue to gently massage her lips, and allow my fingers to slip between her thighs to where her opening lies. Gently, my fingers work their way between her lips. She is trembling, and I discover a moistness there. I work my way back, my fingers lubricated now, and find the little bud of her clitoris. At this she yelps and writhes. she moves away suddenly.

"This will not do, Natalie." I tell her.

"But Sir, I couldn't help it!"

"You couldn't help it? Well. We will work on this issue until it is resolved, then. Until you can 'help it.' You simply need practice. Wait there please."

I get the chair, bring it around and sit down in front of her.

"This may take some time, so I am going to make myself comfortable, Natalie. This exercise is about following instructions to the letter. I will give you commands and you will obey them immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Now. Place your pussy in my hand."

I reach out a cupped palm and she looks at it. Understanding slowly dawns, and she shuffles forward and comes to a stop, her shaved quim resting on my hand.

"Good. That wasn't difficult, was it?"

She shakes her head. "No Sir."

I extend a finger until it slides between her lips and rests against her hard little clitoris. She gasps, moans, but this time does not move away.

"Good. Now you will move backwards and forwards on my finger. I'm sure you have done this for yourself a thousand times, but today is about discipline. You may begin."

"Yes Sir."

Slowly she moves herself over my finger. She gasps and bites her lips but keeps moving. I watch her as she rolls her pelvis, rubbing her pussy along the length of my finger. Her cheeks are flushed and her white breasts rise and fall, their pink nipples now darker and harder.

I reach up and cup a breast with my other hand. My thumb toys with the bud of her nipple, twirling and flicking. She gasps, and her movements become more vigorous.

I let my hand run down her stomach, feeling her flat muscular abdomen and stoking her button navel. I run my hand around to stroke her backside, the cheeks flexing and contracting as she moves against my touch. She begins to moan gently, her lips are parted and her eyes are closed. She breathes harder still, and her legs tremble. Her wetness covers my finger.

I remove my hand and she stops immediately. She opens her beautiful eyes and stares at me. She is panting, her white breasts rising and falling, trembling.

"Good Natalie. Very good. I think we are making progress. Let's take it up a level shall we?"

She is panting. "Sir...?" she breathes.

I reach into my pocket and withdraw a small silver vibrator. I turn it on and it makes a low humming noise. Natalie hears it and her eyes widen suddenly. She stares at the thing in my hand. Her mouth opens, but she says nothing.

"Now, again Natalie. Same as before. Place your pussy against this device. I want to see your hard little clit resting on it. Do you understand?"

She nods, her hair falling in front of her face. She slowly edges forward until the tip of the vibrator touches her pussy. She gasps and trembles. She looks at me and bites her lip.

"Go on Natalie. Push yourself onto it."

She takes a deep breath and inches forward. The tip of the vibrator slides between her pussy lips.

She lets out a low moan, and begins to rub herself against the buzzing toy.

"Good girl Natalie. At this rate, I might let you come. Would you like that?"

Her rubbing increases, and I reach up and explore her breasts with my free hand.

"Natalie. Would you like to come?"

I see that even now she is wrestling with embarrassment, unable to ask for what she needs.

"It's okay Natalie. Just ask me and i will let you come."

"Oh yes Sir. Please. Please let me come. Thank you. Sir."

She continues to rub herself, her breathing becoming harsh, her hair falling over her face.

I caress her breasts, and reach around behind her to stroke her buttocks. I find a way down between them to where her vagina is moist and swollen.

As her excitement builds, I hear her whispering. "Please, oh Sir, please... please..."

Her movements become more agitated and her legs are shaking so much she is finding it difficult to stand. Still I hold the little device against her clitoris, and watch beads of sweat begin to break out on her perfect forehead.

Something in her still wants to resist, and I see her struggling with shame at that was happening to her, her little pussy being exploited in this way. But her sexuality is winning the battle, and she rides the little vibrator harder and harder. It slides in and out of her lips as she gradually loses all control.

Suddenly she opens her eyes and stares into mine, and an expression of astonishment transfigures her beautiful face. Her stomach muscles tighten and she pushes hard against me. "Oh SIR! OH!" she cries, and then she comes, moaning and thrashing against the vibrator clenched in my hand.

"Oh Sir..." she moans, and stumbles away. She can barely stand but she makes it to my desk and places her hands on the edge.

"Good girl. I like that. Stay there. There against my desk is good. But move your hands forward over my desk and grasp the far edge, if you will Natalie."

She slides her hands forward and reaches for the far edge.

"All the way please Natalie. Grasp the far edge of my desk as you have been instructed. And then open your legs."

Her backside is beautifully exposed above her stocking tops. By the time she looks back at me, I have my dick unleashed. I approach and hold her in the small of her back so that she cannot raise herself. I reach with the other hand and deftly enter her from behind. She is wet, and I slide in easily.

She is shocked and cries out. I drive into her, my cock spearing her quivering vagina as she clutches the far edge of my leather desk. I drive into her and she lurches forward across the desktop. Again and again I push myself deep into her. I feel it approaching, and in a few swift, savage movements I come explosively. She cries out. "Oh god, oh god, yes!!" and she comes for a second time that evening, squirming on the end of my cock, writhing and bucking against me.

Exhausted she lies across my desk. I withdraw my cock, sagging and spent as it is.

She lays with her forehead pressed against the green leather.

I zip myself up.

"Well done Natalie, you have been a very good student tonight. For a while there I thought you weren't going to get it, but you certainly showed a natural talent that I don't think even you knew that you had. Now put your clothes back on."

She slowly raises herself from the desk and finds her shirt, her tie, and her skirt. I watch her as she dresses. As she buttons herself up I tell her to pause.

"Approach me." I say. She comes close.

"Show me your breasts again. They are perfect."

Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

She opens up her blouse for the last time this evening. She stands, still panting, with her breasts exposed. I pinch her nipples, cup her perfect breasts.

"Natalie. You will need to do something for me. You visit the town on occasion, is that true?"

"Yes sir." She is still breathless.

"Well. Here is what you need to do. The next time you are in town I ask that you visit this address." I hand her a sheet of paper. "Take this, fold it, put it into your purse, and the next time you are in town go to this shop. Tell the proprietor that I sent you. Do you understand?"

She is still breathing hard. "Yes Sir."

"The procedure will cost you nothing Natalie. But when I see you next I expect that you will have complied with my instructions. Finish dressing. That concludes your session for today. You will report back to me in two day's time. That will be long enough for you to visit this address."

I let go of her breasts and she buttons her shirt.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. You are dismissed."

"Thank you Sir." She turns and leaves my office.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Plagiarism Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds