• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Revelation Ch. 09-11

My Revelation Ch. 09-11

123

Chapter 9

I provided Stephanie with a vigorous jaunt (the pace of which was dictated by Steph's heels digging dangerously close to my groin), down the corridor opposite to the one in which I presently resided. She was whooping, and slapping my butt all the way, thoroughly enjoying being jostled on the dutiful back of a loser; her former boyfriend.

"Listen up!" Steph snapped. "Get ready to take a right, boy."

Steph guided me through the next door in that direction. My pads began to cross a tile floor.

"Why, look who's here, boy. It's your Master." Steph said.

I ventured to tilt my gaze slightly upward, and saw the Master's naked feet nestled in a thick small carpet.

"Come here, boy." James said warmly. It seemed he really was happy to see me! The air was moist and heavy with the odor of man-feces. I hurried to where he was seated. After positioning myself by the toilet bowl, Master reached out to ruffle my hair and stroke my cheek. I blushed and stiffened severely in response to this.

"This is my little private zone, Jack. People come in here by invitation only!"

It was wonderful to be so close to the Master while he was engaged in such a private act. As I breathed in the earthy odor of James's shit, I let my face come to rest against Master's smooth, brown thigh. So warm!

"I'm afraid you caught me in the middle of things, Jack." James said with a big mischievous grin. "Sorry about the smell. What do you think of it?"

"Of the..... of the smell, sir?" I said.

"Yes, Jack. Tell me how my shit smells."

I don't think I had ever reddened so deeply as when this question was posed to me.

I heard the door close. Stephanie had left. I was so afraid of saying what I felt. My head drooped lower and lower as I knelt there, and my heart pounded.

"Speak up, boy!"

"I love being here with you." I murmured. Then, feeling like the playful child in the beauty of the moment, I held my nose and gave a lusty: "Pee Yoo!!

"That sounds like negative feedback." James pointed out in a curt tone. With that, I curled up at the front of the bowl where I groveled and gave his feet soft kisses.

"I'm sorry, Master! It was just a little joke. Truly, smelling your feces is an honor."

"so, the smell. It's, what.... okay?"

"It's a lot more than 'okay', Master." I said. "It's a smell that lives happily in my grateful nostrils. They are its true home, Master."

"Well, said!" James enthused. "It's pretty special to have a fan club for your shit, even if it's just one member." "Now as I was saying, I'm in the middle of things here, so I'll be able to arrange it so that you can have some quality, close-up time with a fresh pile of my shit. Sound good, boy!?"

"You bet it does, sir." I said with great and genuine seriousness.

"For now..." James began, but his words were stopped by a long, resounding fart. It tapered off into a series of increasingly briefer, then staccato issuances. Finally, it ended.

I lowered my eyes at once, embarrassed for the Master.

"Jack, that fart was for you. It is your clarion call. It speaks only to you. It is the cryptic voice of the Master, and you must heed it."

I assured the Master that I would do my utmost to fathom its utterances.

"Now, Jack, we're not going to do anything that could compromise your health. But It's important for you to at least meditate upon my shit, and, as a ritual expression of the strength of your submission, to adorn your face with it." James went on as the cloud of Master's gas spread through the room. Master rose up from the toilet and towered above me. The lovely cock which had been out of sight inside the bowl, sprang and bobbed majestically, its single, fleshy eye gazing blindly from the middle of the plump helmet.

"Okay. Come closer and pay attention, boy." James instructed. With that the Master tore off a section of paper towel which he then placed on the floor in front of the sink. I came closer, timidly. The Master squatted above the toweling with his back to me.

"Observe, Jack. Get down there and get a good look." James ordered.

I got my face flush with the floor and looked up into my Master's asshole. How sweet to see it again! It was a little bit sullied by the recent activity there, but it was still, clearly, the same powerful, sexy, indeed, handsome asshole I remembered. Master made some sounds of effort, and soon the beginnings of a soft, coffee-colored turd made its proud entrance. Master's sphincter widened to allow for the girth of the new arrival. The turd moved steadily, silently, downward. Then - it was a bit of a shock - it broke off cleanly, and fell with a little thud to the toweling. Master wiped and dropped the clump of toilet paper next to the turd.

"I'm going to leave you two alone for awhile." James said as he flushed and then washed his hands. "Be creative, boy! Show me how you celebrate your Master. Did you ever have your face painted at a child's party, boy?"

"Yes I did, sir.. It was fun." I said.

"There are Q-Tips above the sink. We'll be waiting in my bedroom. Show me what you can do, Jack. Make me proud!" the Master encouraged. The door clicked softly behind him.

Chapter 10

When I emerged from the bathroom some fifteen minutes later, I was wearing a light coating of the Master's shit on my face. I'd studied my work in the mirror with fascination and pride. I had opted for a finger-width stripe going from my hairline to my chin, and a circle on each cheek. I was content with the job, and hoped, nervously, that the Master would be pleased, and that Steph would't mock me too badly. I proceeded down the hallway, walking on my knees. The door to the bedroom was open, and I entered. I came to the foot of the bed. Master and Steph were stretched out on top. They were naked. James was on his back resting his head on Steph's thighs. Stephanie was studiously attending to Master's erection. Its head showed the glistening telltale signs of precum. Steph began to slowly anoint the bulbous head with the clear fluid, spreading it with the tip of her index finger. I marveled at how James's helmet swelled as a result of this! It was awesome to see its smooth, taut surface shining by the lamplight.

"Stay down there, Jack. Be careful not to get any of that on the bedding. If you do, I think you know the consequences, boy." James said. Steph glanced at me suppressing a giggle.

"Actually, I'd kind of like to see you beat him up a bit. Could be fun." she laughed.

"I'll be very careful, Master!" I said.

"That's a good boy, Jack. Oh, and, by the way, nice job on your face-painting! Very good.Can you smell it, Jack?"

"Yes, sir. I can smell it just fine, thank you!"

Master looked at me. "Today, Jack, you will learn a few things about my penis - what it likes, how to handle it respectfully, etc. I think it's a nice cock, how about you, boy?"

"For me, Master, it is Lord of the universe." I said with gravity. As I spoke, Steph tightened her grip on the shaft, and the beautiful head swelled to its grandest proportions. I nearly gasped!

"See that, little boy?" Steph taunted. "I'll bet you used to dream of this cock when we were together. Didn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I said sheepishly. I felt color rising in my cheeks.

""Oh, did I embarrass you, little man? I'm so sorry." Steph said, continuing to caress the shaft with her fingertips. " A regular cocksucker, aren't you, Jack?"

I looked away. The answer was obvious.

"Answer her, boy!"James said sternly, rising up onto his elbow.

"Yes, Ma'am! A cocksucking faggot loser, Ma'am! That's me!" I said, feeling another barrier fall on my path to complete degradation.

"With another man's shit on his face." Steph said contemptuously. "That's about as low as you can go, I'd say."

Steph had now coated the Master's thick cock with saliva, and she was sensuously jerking him with two hands. Even with both hands applied to the task, there was still a good inch or two of shaft uncovered. As I watched, James was watching me. He smiled.

"Patience, sonny boy! You'll get to do all that in time. For now, make sure you pay attention!" James said.

I had a sudden urge to rush onto the bed and hug the beautiful phallus, stroke its warm head against my cheek, shower it with soft kisses from the ball-sack to the oozing tip. I watched.

"Stephanie is going to bring me to completion with her hands." James said. "Come to the side o the bed so you can get a closer look, boy. Just be careful with that shit."

Naturally, i was at the appointed spot in a flash. Master was closest to me, Steph on the further side of the bed.

"Whew!" Master exclaimed. "This could be quite a show, Jackie boy! I haven't shot a load in days.Damn, my balls are heavy! " James looked at Steph's hands for awhile, then looked over at me.

"You hungry, boy?"

"I want to eat every bit of it that comes out, sir." I said, feeling deep arousal as I voiced this desire. Fat chance, I thought, with Stephanie there.

"Well, not today, my boy." James said. "Tell you what. If you pay close attention today, and show me tomorrow that you're serious about learning, then I'll unload on your face. Deal?" James asked, smiling warmly at me.

"Deal, Master!" I crowed, happy as I could be. Wow! I thought, tomorrow, if all went well, the Master's hot, fresh sperm would be rolling down my face, and hanging from my nose and chin! Mmmmm!

As I contemplated this delicious scenario, I came dangerously close to cumming. Fortunately, I caught it in time.

"For now, Jackie, keep a close eye on Ms Stephanie. She has much to teach you, and she is a tough taskmaster."

"Yes, sir!" I said, happily.

Kneeling beside the bed, my head was just above the level of the mattress. I had a wonderful view of Master's sweet cock rising its full eight inches before me in profile.

Master tucked a pillow under his elbow and took in the proceedings with a look of approval.

Stephanie, in addition to her stroking, was now licking the helmet of Master's cock. The incredible organ was at its fullest stature, purplish in the head, and now issuing a stream of precum down the underside of the shaft. Stephanie bent to the task of licking that clean, meanwhile giving me a teasing, coquettish look, as if to say 'none for you, little loser'.

The Master's breathing was slowly deepening, and I watched mesmerized as the muscles in his abdomen and legs began to tighten, then relax in a sensual rhythm. A moan issued from deep in his chest, and he looked over to me. I was staring wide-eyed at the spectacle, my focus glued to the happy, excited cock. What a time it seemed to be having!

"Are you ready for the grand finale, shit-head?" Master said, and I gleefully responded:

" Yes, Master! Yes! Oh, it's so beautiful! It is the proud penis of a god; a god of great power. I am so honored to be here, sir!" I said, clinging to the side of the mattress, my fingers digging into the sheets.

Master let his head fall backwards, and he gave a groan of sheer pleasure.

"Fuck, yeah!" James said,running his tongue over his lips.

The first discharge was massive. It flew straight up, end over end, landing in a pool on Master's thigh. His belly, muscled under the smooth, taut skin, convulsed as the orgasm continued. Repeated spasms threw sperm into the air. I watched hungrily as the sweet seed looped from the straining cockhead. After these initial exertions, the cock gradually settled into a pattern of slowly ratcheting downwards from its upright stance and continuing to ooze and spill semen, dripping more, now, onto Master's thigh.

"Whew! Another classic hand-job from the talented Ms Stephanie. Thanks, baby." James said. The cock was now lying flat across his thigh, and I had the marvelous impression that it was looking at me, sizing me up. Will you be good enough for me, loser faggot?, it seemed to say. I'm not sure you're worthy of me, but, we'll see.

I smiled at the sweet cock: I'll be so kind and loving to you, mister cock. You'll see!

"Now, Jack, it's time for clean-up. Very important! Watch." Master instructed.

First, Stephanie set to the task of licking and sucking up the several large deposits of semen on Master's belly and chest. There was also a sizable pool that had run down into his pubic thatch. Damn! That would have been my first choice. Sucking the cum out of Master James's pubes! Yum!

The smells in the room were intoxicating. Beneath the smell of semen, there was the earthy funk that the penis itself was putting off in its excitement, and the smell of sweat. This, filtered through the smell of the dried feces on my face, practically made me swoon.

As I continued to watch Steph, I could see that this was the equivalent of detailing a car. Clearly, James insisted on being completely clean, and just by the use of Steph's tongue and lips. No small feat!

Finishing up by licking the penis clean, and ensuring that all cum had been squeezed from the cock-lips, Stephanie sat back and admired her work. She turned to me.

"Think you're up to it, Jack? Eh, boy? Are you ready?" Steph taunted lightly.

"He'll be fine." James said assuringly as he reached over to pat me on the head.

"How'd you like the show, little guy?" James said, and the pride was unmistakable in his voice.

"Gee, Master James. I don't know what to say! It was magnificent. I guess that sums it up. It was so cool, sir. And powerful! Wow!"

James laughed at my excitement. "Tomorrow, boy. Tomorrow is your day. Tonight, sleep with my shit on your face, Jack. It's important you sleep with it. You can wash tomorrow. Till then!"

With that, Master directed me out of the room, and I made my way back to my quarters.

Chapter 11

The next day, I was not summoned from my room until three in the afternoon. I had been up since 6AM, waiting intently for a knock on the door. Imagine the anguish and the deep craving I experienced in those long hours. When the knock did come, I was kneeling right by the door, and opened it at once. There stood Master James.

James was wearing white sweats, clearly without anything underneath them! On top, a tank-style undershirt.

Master entered and sat on the ornate chair. "I'm thinking I should ride to my room on your sorry-ass back . I mean, I now know just what a sad sack-of-shit you really are, Jack. A shit-sniffer! You think I didn't see that, little man?" James said teasingly. "That door doesn't close all the way sometimes. It was easy for me to watch. And what a show!

' Yeah. let's see., now....... You got on your knees before my turd and looked shy for a minute or two. Then you said a few words to it. I couldn't hear. You did smile at it when you'd finished. It felt like a very tender moment. After another minute or two, you reached out and touched it with your finger. Then, you brought your finger to your nose. You inhaled lightly, as if you were smelling a rose, and you had kind of a look of wonder on your face. Is this coming back to you, Jack?"

"Absolutely, Master. I didn't realize you were watching me. I'm a little embarrassed that you saw me doing those things."

"Look, Jack. There's no point in your being embarrassed. The things I saw you do showed me just how deeply you realize that you are timid and weak. Celebrate this, boy! It's exciting! You're becoming your true self. And it's really rewarding to watch! Think about it, Jack. You were talking to a turd. What kind of a man does that, Jack? Every now and then, ask yourself this question, Jack. Is that a man?" James stood, shaking his head. "Can you call that a man? I believe that would help you gain clarity." For a few moments, Master was silent.

"Hypothetically, Jack. what if there were a video of you from last night in the bathroom...."

"Please, Master, is there?!"

"Shut the fuck up, and listen!" James bellowed.

"If there were, I said. How would it be for you to sit on the sofa with your elderly mother, the two of you watching such a video? Think o it. Her poor, weak son that she no longer has hopes for, reduced to this: Talking to, practically befriending a turd that came out of a black man's ass. And then you could watch and listen to the part where you're doing your face-painting. You were closer to the microphone there. It seems you and my shit got along quite well! Really, your mom wouldn't understand any of that, would she, Jack? You'd have an uphill battle explaining how much it means to offer yourself to James White - that confident, sharp, good-looking black man from work with a sweet eight-inch johnson hanging between his legs. How much it means to you to put your tongue up this black man's ass every morning and every evening, and clean him out. Think about that, boy. Look, we'll talk again, later. For now, we're going to my room."

Master chose not to ride me, so I crawled behind him. He whistled as he strode down the hall. Once inside the room, Master began to undress. I stayed on my knees, wearing my crawling pads, and watched.

Master sat to remove his pants. He began to sing in a random melody:

"Oh, it's nice to have a "worshipping whitey",

"worshipping whitey", all day."

"That's you faggot!" James said, chuckling. "Hey, tell me, how long have you known that you're a queer, anyway?" He handed me his pants to fold. I was keen to talk on this topic, and didn't hesitate.

"Well, Master James, in high school, I think."

"Yeah? What were you doing, spying on the jocks in the locker room? I could just see you making those quick little glances, and hoping to see something. Ha! I know. Fags used to try looking at me when I was on the track team. Neighborhood kids had access to the locker room. Most came in to take a leak or get some water. But not all of them!

Once, this skinny blond kid,he couldn't have been more than thirteen, pretended to have a locker in the same row as me. There he was twirling that dial on the lock, his little fingers all jittery, and all the time looking out of the corner of his eye. Finally, I turned to him wearing nothing but my track shirt and said something like: Get a good look, fag-boy." And I held my dick in my hand and lifted it towards him. Man, his eyes just about popped out! It was a day in the history books for that white boy!"

"I'll bet he thinks of that moment to this day, sir! Wow, didn't he get lucky! What happened then, Master?"

"He got all nervous and ran away. Probably went to beat off somewhere. But, hey! He's not the only lucky boy is he, Jack?" Master said, teasingly.

"Hardly, sir! Sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming!"

By now, Master was naked. He walked toward me, his penis swaying. He came right up to me, which took me by surprise. His cock was so close to my face that I could smell all the enchanting aromas of the Master's loins: the musty odor of his scrotum, the funky tones issuing from his pubic hair. Master began to playfully bop me on the face with his cock. It made little slapping sounds as it landed against my cheeks and forehead. He pressed the head up against my nose and stroked it.

Master sang an old tune:

Getting to know you,

Getting to know all about you.

Getting to like you,

Getting to hope you'll like me.

"I like those old classics, Jack. That was the age of romance." Master sighed, resting his cock on the top of my head.

"You ever been in love, Jackie boy?"

"I think I am now, Master." I said quietly. My gaze took in the Master's ball-sack. The testicles hung low and full inside. To my delight, they were shifting slowly in their sack.

"Tell me more, boy."

"Well, sir, it's just that I look to you as my idol, as my god. I think of you as God Himself, in my mind and in my very cells."

"Whew! High praise, indeed!" James said, removing his cock from my head and swinging it back and forth before my face. He was slowly becoming erect.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Revelation Ch. 09-11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds