• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Aunt Rayne Ch. 01

Making Aunt Rayne Ch. 01

Introduction and Chapter One

My name is Bret Hammond. For the last twenty years, I have had a sexual relationship with my aunt Rayne, twelve years my senior. For reasons I cannot explain, I feel compelled to tell the story of that relationship to total strangers. Maybe it is a delusion that if I tell you, then my uncle will finally find out what his wife and I have been hiding from everyone for so long and she and I will finally go away together and live happily ever after.

Rayne is married to my mother's brother, William Bose, which, of course, makes her Rayne Bose. She is a beautiful, natural blonde with a large bust and an hourglass figure, which she emphasizes with tight, one-size-too-small, sheer pullovers with deep 'V' necklines and no bra. Even when they are not aroused, her nipples are obvious. I swear, whenever we hug a 'Hello' I can feel them pushing me away as they rub against her skimpy top and my chest. And they stay like that for long periods of time. "High beams," my brother and I used to say. She likes short skirts with a tight waist and copious bell, like an Alexander McQueen Tweed mini skirt, or a pale-pink, cotton-canvas Carven ecru skirt. They really show off her legs. And those legs are worth it; perfectly sculpted calves, delicate knees, and creamy thighs. She is not afraid to let them be seen disappearing into her lacy panties when she sits or stands. If she knows I am looking, she is even flagrant about it, giving me a little longer peek. Sometimes she does not wear panties and she is demure with everyone but me. She is not a hard-core exhibitionist, but she likes teasing me. She can see what it does to me and she likes that. She had always had control of me completely. I would do anything she wanted, any time, just for a glimpse of her bare thighs or panty-covered pussy.

That we were able to keep our lust for one another a secret all these years is a testament to how much we loved doing it. Even the sex itself was secondary to keeping it secret. We wanted nothing more than to keep on doing it. And we did every chance we got.

Sometimes, it was only slipping my fingers down her panties and feeling her clit in public. Other times, it was disappearing from a party together and screwing out in the woods. Occasionally, it was going to her house late at night and feeling, sucking, and fucking in her bed while my uncle, knocked out on pain medication, was asleep in his room. We found ways to pleasure each other in many more situations. The first one started with a little footsie.

It was Thanksgiving evening, 1972. I was at my parent's house where I planned to spend the night. I was twenty-four and had been out of this house for six years, yet the room that had been mine growing up here was almost hauntingly as I had left it. The room was not in the main body of the house where the other four bedrooms were. They were all on the second floor. My room was on the first floor, beyond the kitchen, beyond the pantry, and past the laundry. That made three closed doors, the kitchen, the dining room, and the living room between my room and the other four. I could make about as much noise as I wanted to in there all night and no one would hear it. There was a bathroom right next to my room, and a door to the back yard. It was like a little studio apartment attached to the house. Kind 'a cool.

It was hours since dinner and the die-hards were having a bit more wine and a toot. Aunt Rayne did not want any of that, but she was not a prude and she was not going to get us busted. I was sitting across the kitchen table from her, my sexy aunt Rayne. I was thinking how pretty she was and how I wanted her. My brother sat to her left and our friend Mark sat to my right. The four of us were talking and laughing, singing and having a good time together. It was a warm summer evening and, I do not know about my brother and Mark, but both Rayne and I had bare feet. The coke emboldened me and I dared to put my bare left foot on top of her bare right foot. She did not move her foot from under mine, nor even look at me. I felt her foot with mine. It was the first time I had ever felt her, outright. I had kissed her cheek, her neck, but this was the first time I had ever reached out and touched her. She seemed not to mind what I was doing.

I moved my foot up to her calf and rubbed up and down on the back of her bare leg. Sure, I was only feeling her leg with my foot, all right, but I was feeling her leg. She never said a word and she did not move her leg away from my touch. I rubbed up and down her leg. She let me do it for 10 or 15 minutes at which point our little party broke up. Mark left and we three headed for our separate bedrooms.

I lay in my bed unable to get her out of my mind. I had wanted her for years. She was so beautiful and so sexy. She was 12 years older than I was but that made her even sexier to me. And tonight she had responded by not responding. She had let me touch her secretly, sensually. I wanted to see her again and touch her again. There was no way I was going to get to sleep with the thoughts running through my head. I got up. I was naked. I tiptoed through the kitchen, dining room, living room, up the stairs. I quietly opened the door to the room where she and my uncle slept. I entered the bedroom. I went up to the edge of the bed where she lay on her back and I touched the blanket where her tits would be and I pressed down on it. I felt the other one. I moved my hand down to where her mound would be and pressed in there feeling where her pussy was. I felt bold again, still feeling the coke.

I slipped my hand under the blanket and sheet and felt the skin on her torso. I felt a bit lower and touched her pussy hair. I let my fingers glide through her bush and down into her slit to her cunt hole where my finger went in the tender, wet, vaginal opening. I had a finger in her cunt. I moved it in and out slowly until it was wet with her cunt juice. I took it out and smelled it. Her cunt smelled sweet. I put the finger in my mouth and tasted her pussy. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were open. She had a look on her face that looked like desire and she pulled the covers aside and opened her legs. She made a sound like a gentle encouragement. "Mmmm." I felt her pussy again. She whispered, "Let's go to your room."

She got out of bed, naked and put her robe on. I followed her downstairs and into my bedroom where she took off the robe and I looked at her nude. She smiled her desire as she looked down at my cock, which was at attention. She said, "Nice. Turn on a light so you can see me."

The light on my dresser was behind her and I brushed against her as I reached for the switch. My chest rubbed against her breast and my cock touched her thigh.

"Do you like my shape?" she asked and turned to light her body in a variety of ways.

"Like it? I love it," I replied. "You have no idea how many times I have fantasized about this."

"Just this?" She asked. "Just seeing me?"

"No, touching you, too."

"Then live your fantasy. Go ahead. Do to me what you want to do to me. What you have dreamed about doing to me."

I took her in my arms and hugged her. My cock went between her soft thighs. I felt her back and her ass. I turned her and pressed against her ass, my cock nestling into her crack. I felt her breasts, which is an extraordinary sensual treat in that position. She enjoyed it too, issuing hums of pleasure and gently moving her ass on my hard on. My hands went down her belly and onto her mound. Both hands felt her pussy and inner thighs while my thumbs played with her big clit. I laid her on my bed and lay down next to her. I kissed her and ran my fingers through her hair. I know how wonderful that feels when you are sexually stimulated. She purred.

She whispered deeply, "Rape me, take sex from me, own me, make me, do it to me, enjoy me, use me to come in, squirt your come out into my whore cunt. Put your fingers up me again. Frig me. Here, up here." She held herself open and bent her knees, thrusting her wide-open cunt out for me to insert my hand. She opened her hole so wide I could see her cervix

I put my finger in her cunt again and she whispered, "More." I put two in her and she went, "Mmm Hmm." More. All." I put four fingers in her sopping cunt and she raised her ass off the bed and back down. She looked at me with her mouth open and said, "Fist." I added my thumb and pushed into her large hole and it went in up to my wrist. Her mouth was open wide and she was breathing hard. She said, "Cock."

She reached for it and I got up on my knees so she could take it in her soft hand. She stroked it and she felt it. She whispered, "Fuck me with it. Fuck me." I got on top of her and my cock found her vagina instantly. I was fucking her. She let me fuck her. My aunt was letting me fuck her.

"Would you suck me down there?" she asked.

"I would love to suck your big cunt."

"Would you call me things and say bad things, really filthy things? Call me a slut. Your cunt slut girl."

"Open your legs you slut. I'm gonna eat your whore cunt."

"Oh, yeah, here you go. Lap this." She spread her legs wide.

Her cunt was wide open and dripping wet. I sucked on her big clit and she came with juice pouring out her vagina.

"Oh my, I am having my orgasm and it is huge. Oh cunty, come, cooommmee. Let me slap it."

I pulled my face off her vulva and she slapped her cunt hard, again and again, coming and moaning.

"Oh, Yeah. I'm coming. Oh, Yeah. I'm still... coming. Oh, no. I'm coming too much. Take my hand and make me stop slapping it. Tell your cunt slut to stop it. I'll keep slapping it and keep coming. Make me stop, please."

"Let me see what you do first."

"I slap it and I come harder and harder." She slapped her cunt fast and hard and she screamed. "Aaaaaah." Juice poured out her wanton hole. "Stop me. On no, here I go again. Oh, cunt, my big cunt, it's coming again. I'm gonna slap it. This may kill me, don't let me do it, please. I'm gonna slap it. Jesus fucking Christ I'm going berserk. Please don't let me slap it. Oh, I want to. I'm going to. Stop me. I'm going insane."

Rayne started slapping her cunt hard and fast and she screamed "Oh, God. I love slapping it. I come so hard. I come so much."

She started using both hands and slapping her sopping vulva. Her open hand turned to a fist and she began punching her cunt as hard as she could. "AAAAAAHHH. AAAAAHHH, God I'm killing myself and it feels wonderful." She punched away at her pussy and then stuck the fist up her vagina and violently fisted herself. Her fist came out and she was going to start slapping herself again. I took her by the wrist and said, "No, Rayne, that's enough punching and slapping. Let me hold you again."

"Okay. Okay. Just spoon me and hold me for a while. Feel my tits and let me come down a bit."

We lay there together for a few minutes and I felt her smooth legs and her inner thigh in the back of my hand brushed her soft pubic hair. I felt her tits and her big nipples sticking out over an inch and I flicked them with my finger. Her rapid breathing subsided. She turned on her side to face me and said, "Fuck me again."

She rolled onto her back again, pulled her knees back by her ears, making herself as wanton as a whore and she said, "I am your whore, and you may do anything to me at any time. I will comply. We must make sure that nobody ever finds out what we're doing and then we can keep doing it as long as we want to. All right?"

"Absolutely."

"Good, because I like this even more than I thought I would and I don't want this to stop. I want to have a lot more sex with you. Now, put that thing in me and fuck me with it. Come in me, enjoy me."

I felt her and fucked her for over an hour, and just before I fell asleep, she said, "This was wonderful. You can do it again any time you want. I'm going back to bed. See you in the morning."

"Good night aunt Rayne. It was better than I ever imagined it would be. I love you."

"I love you, too, dear. Not a word to anyone now."

She put on her robe and went to open the door and leave, but just before she did she turned to face me and opened her robe to leave me with a picture of her standing nude for me. She smiled and left, closing the door behind her. I had no trouble falling asleep this time.

That is how it started. It continued for twenty years whenever we got the opportunity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Aunt Rayne Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 999 milliseconds