• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Just Down the Hall

Just Down the Hall

123

8===> Discovering a surprise neighbor in the freshman dorm

Ben leaned up against the door frame of the entrance to his dorm room and took in all the insanity going on in the hallway. One incoming freshman after another was busy dragging boxes and laptops and stereos and suitcases down the long corridor in search of the specific room that would be their cramped quarters for the next nine months. All the confusion, scurrying around, and bumping into each other was like watching ants at a church picnic. He had gotten in the day before and already had his quarters pretty much set up and under control, and therefore avoided the craziness going on around him now. The roommate he was to share it with had yet to show, and he said one more silent prayer that he wouldn't. Scoring the privacy of a single room...even if it was just for one semester...was probably the most coveted dream of any college boy.

He snickered to himself as he watched the various individual scenes. One poor guy had dropped his CD collection and was scrambling to recover the discs as they bounced around on the tile floor. Two more were wrestling a compact refrigerator along the floor in between other students. Three guys were arguing about all of them being assigned to a double room and which one was to be the one 'out of luck' and having to go fight with the housing office. Just as he turned to go back into the calmness his room, his eyes drifted to the back of a tall guy navigating his way through the quagmire of bodies.

'Holy shit,' Ben thought to himself. 'That has to be the finest ass I have ever seen on a guy.' He was at least six-one or two and the long legs were topped off with a high, tight, and fabulously rounded butt that was so-well packed into a pair of jeans, it was as if Calvin Klein himself has designed the rump for a billboard. Ben leaned back against the doorway opening again and licked his upper lip as he watched each cheek jiggle gently as the hunk walked away from him. Even though he was a virgin in every way except for his right hand, Ben already knew what it was he preferred but he hadn't let anyone else know yet. After one last long gaze, he stepped back into his room with the thought, 'Now that I would be willing to come out to...especially if he wants to help me lose my V-card.'

* * * * *

* * * * *

Tim paused just before entering his room and looked back over his shoulder. He had the feeling that someone was watching him very intently. He glanced around the crowd, but couldn't peg the cause of the sensation. The sixth sense awareness that eyes were concentrating on him was something that he had become acclimated to; particularly since he had bloomed into adulthood earlier than most other guys. He was far from narcissistic and didn't relish being stared at by others; but his thick dark hair, exceptional good looks, and strong build just attracted eyes whether he wanted them or not. In many ways, it also made him very ill at ease and was one of the main reasons his social life during high school had been self-limited. That and the realization of an attraction to other guys that had surfaced...along with unwanted boners...during gym classes.

Shrugging his shoulders to shake off the feeling of eyes being on him, Tim walked into the room and said 'Hi' to his roommate. His roomie replied 'Hi' back and immediately returned to perusing the stack of class texts he had already snatched up at the bookstore.

Jake and he couldn't be at more opposite ends of the spectrum. Tim was a jock, having played football, soccer, and wrestled all through high school. Jake was the Wikipedia definition of 'nerd' right down to the thick glasses and pocket protector. Tim had struggled with classes to be able to complete high school with a good enough GPA to at least be able to get into college since his athletic abilities; while being above average; wouldn't get him a free pass. Jake had been his class valedictorian and was on a full academic scholarship.

The other thing that had become obvious quite quickly the night before, was that while Tim was used to hanging out in just boxers and liked to sleep nude, Jake stayed totally dressed when in the room and changed into full pajamas for bed. He had thought to himself, 'Damn! Even jerking off is going to be limited to the shower it looks like with this guy here.' But with all the differences between them, they were getting along so far. Tim settled onto his bed and slipped on earphones to listen to the latest 'One Direction' CD he had added to his collection.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Ben had finally given in to the rumbles in his stomach and wandered over to the student union to enjoy his favorite dinner: a greasy double cheeseburger, large order of fries, and extra thick chocolate shake. He knew it wasn't anywhere near as nutritious as what he should eat, but he couldn't help himself. He loved the taste combination and would work off the empty calories later with a jog around the campus. He sat alone off in a corner and thought back on what his life had been like since his parents split up when he was 14.

The divorce couldn't have come at a worse time for Ben. He was just beginning to try and deal with the fascination about other guys when all his friends were turning into walking, talking, constantly horny-for-chicks, one-track hormones. The confusion and questions he had were compounded by not having anyone he felt he could discuss the issue with...not even his favorite cousin. He had just about reached the point that he thought he could broach the topic with his dad, when he suddenly moved out. His mom explained far too simply that the marriage was hopelessly over. She added to the angst that created by announcing that as soon as the paperwork was done, they were moving across the state back to her former hometown. Ben remembered his thoughts from back then. 'Fuck! I am already about as screwed up in the head as I can get and you are ripping me out of the only place I have ever lived and dropping me into a whole new unknown situation just as I start high school! No friends! No family but an elderly grandfather I haven't seen for years, your also-divorced sister, and her daughter that had the reputation of town slut. Nothing will be familiar and there are more adjustments than I want to deal with.' He shook his head at the original memories, wondering how he had gotten through all of it without blowing his brains out. More than a few times during the difficult transition he had considered suicide...especially after he realized he would only see his dad a few times a year at best.

Once they had relocated, Ben became a loner and threw himself into sports. Even though he was very good at each sport he involved himself in, he showed the most promise and soon excelled at swimming and diving. He was a popular teammate but didn't run with the rest of the jocks. That decision came after he developed a major crush on one of the other guys on the swim team when he was a sophomore. More than once he was sure he had been caught staring at the impressive bulge showing in Brent's Speedos or letting his eyes wander too much in the locker room. He dated only enough to keep rumors from starting, but never had a third date with any girl. They just didn't have the same affect on him as the allure of other guys. The closest thing he had to a sex life was jerking off to internet porn...mainly movies that involved two guys. He intentionally did little to make close friends because he was certain he was the only gay dude in the small city. Close friends had to share things and he wasn't ready to fling open his closet door to peers that dropped 'fag' and 'queer' into conversations on a regular basis. Ben hated that town and had only two goals for those four tumultuous years: try to become good enough to get a swim team scholarship; and if he didn't, study hard enough to still be able to move back to what he would always considered home to attend the university there.

Ben was jogging back across the quad when he saw that same set of hot male globes under denim entering the dorm. He picked up his speed in hopes of getting a closer look and see what else this guy looked like. By the time he raced through the doors, the long legs he was wanting to see more of were a half flight ahead of him on the stairs. Ben hit the first step quickly but slowed to match pace with his fixation. The gorgeous ass moved slowly and Ben took time to drink in every movement as they both climbed upward to their third floor hallway. He had been unable to see anything except rump and long thick hair...the face was still a mystery to him as they walked ten foot apart down the corridor. Ben stopped at his door and paused to enjoy the erection he had popped as he continued to watch the fantasy man stroll to his own door. There was no doubt in Ben's mind that he would soon be enjoying a satisfying and needed whack session in the privacy of his room. Just as he started to step through his doorway he glanced one last time at the luscious piece of manhood he was lusting after. The guy's head turned as he stepped across the threshold and all Ben got was a quick view of his profile, but two things smacked him hard as he did. It looked as if the guy was as hot as his ass, and there was something about his face; what little he saw of it; that clicked in his mind. 'I know him from somewhere,' was still echoing between his ears as he stripped down and flopped naked on his bed with the largest boner he had had in weeks.

* * * * *

* * * * *

As the door closed behind him, Tim once again had the nagging thought that he had been being watched again. That impression quickly vanished though as he realized that Jake was out somewhere and he had the room to himself...hopefully at least long enough to take care of business. He had been wandering around the campus and after enjoying all the young male eye candy, he needed relief that was more than a furious jerk session in the shower. Tim kicked off his sneaks at the same time he peeled his tee shirt over his head. His jeans were forced down just as rapidly and he dropped onto his bed as soon as he freed them from his ankles. Glancing at the locked door, he silently begged to the air, 'Give me ten more minutes, Jake.' He rolled the waistband of his tight boxer briefs down and snugged it under his full balls. His cock flopped into his pubes and a string of pre leaked from the tip before he even touched himself. 'I really need this,' he said to himself as he wrapped his hand tight around the pulsing seven incher and began a methodical slow stroke.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Down the hall Ben was making love to himself with his hand. The hot dorm neighbor he wanted so badly now, was the vision he was having behind his closed eyes. They were both naked and the guy was introducing him to the joys of man-on-man action. Ben pulled a little faster on the fleshy shaft in his palm as he imagined what it would be like to be in a sixty-nine with Mister Hot Ass. He smiled at the imagery of them working each other with their mouths. His slit oozed out more pre than it ever had before thanks to his mind telling him that anyone with a butt that beautiful, had to have equipment between his legs to match it. Even though he wanted this to last, Ben licked his lips and ramped up the speed of his yanks.

* * * * *

* * * * *

At the other end of the floor, Tim knew he had no clue how long he had before Jake would be back, so he began getting more serious about beating off after taking pleasure in slowly working his tool for a few minutes. It had been two days and he was so hard and his nuts so full. He reached up to his chest with his free hand and twisted on his left nipple until the nub was as stiff as his cock. The soft moans that slipped from his lips came from both the physical sensations of touching himself, coupled with the fantasy scene running in his mind. In his brain he wasn't alone. There was an attractive college boy there with him and it was his fingers tweaking his nipple. It was his hand...or even better his mouth...working his throbbing bone. The daydream expanded as he stroked and his own mouth was now busy licking and kissing and exploring another male for the first time. He moved his hand from his chest to his lips and inserted two fingers between his lips, imagining that it was the other guy's hard cock sliding across his tongue. His hand increased the tempo and he soon felt the familiar tingle in his groin and he clenched his butt cheeks tighter.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Ben knew he was totally committed when the rapid tugs to his dick reached a blur. His body was demanding relief and instead of pinching off the flow and prolonging the feelings, he let the dam break and arched his hips and back up from the bed. The first rope of white splattered his forehead and brows; the second strung from his nose across his cheek; and the next three drenched his chest and abs. He bit down on his tongue to keep from crying out as loud as he wanted to; instead just moaning in complete pleasure. After the final spurt dribbled over his thumb and fingers, he put his hand to his mouth and slowly licked off his own sweet juice, but the whole time seeing in his mind's eye that it was the spew of the guy down the hall that he was tasting instead.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Tim spread his legs wide as he took the final strokes on himself. His toes curled tight when the initial eruption came quickly and flew above his head. The following ones were equally intense in both amount of cum and how rigid his body became. The half dozen strings of white landed everywhere...his pillow, his hair, his torso, and on his clean sheets. Tim didn't care as he was lost in visualizing the guy that had just gotten him off was now pressed tight to him, making out as they enjoyed the afterglow. He dropped his cock and moved his hand to his sac, massaging it lightly, and his wilting pole responded by burping up one last trickle of life fluid. Tim smiled and reached over the side of the bed for his abandoned tee to clean up with.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Ben remained splayed on the bed for a few more minutes before deciding a shower was now in order. Both his hunger and his more base needs had now been satisfied and he wanted to feel warm water cascading over him before crashing for the night. He dabbed away most of the mess on his body with the hand towel he kept for a cum rag and then picked up the towel that was draped over the desk chair. Wrapping it around his waist, he snagged his shower caddy and headed out the door for the large communal bathroom and shower area in the center of the corridor. He glanced towards the end of the hall hoping against hope for yet another view of the hot stud he couldn't get out of his mind. He didn't magically appear and Ben entered the empty bathroom. He was soon soaping himself down with body wash and trying to figure out why he had a new chubby so soon after getting off. Snickering to himself, he decided that was just the advantage of being 18 and rubbed shampoo into his blond hair instead of rubbing the erection. He quickly finished and was headed back to his room when he heard a voice yell out, "Hope you left some hot water for me." He turned his head in just enough time to see the guy from down the hall pop through the bathroom door; naked except for the towel around his waist. Once again, all he got was a short view of the profile of his face. He still wasn't certain what the guy actually looked like.

'Gawd! His back is even sexy,' was all Ben could think of as his shower boner instantly returned. He searched his mind for any excuse to return to the shower area. He wanted to see that magnificent butt in all its natural glory. It was becoming like an addiction to him and this may be the best chance he would get. Even though his towel was tented from the new erection, Ben spun on his heels and headed back to steal a quick look.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Tim was under the shower head cleaning off any cum splotches he hadn't gotten with his tee shirt and enjoying the water splash over him. He didn't pay any attention when the door opened and closed. He only remained turned to the wall and running his soapy hands over his naked body.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Ben walked in far enough into the bathroom to be able to see through the gap that was the entrance to the common shower area. He inhaled a deep breath and subconsciously reached under his towel to squeeze his cock at what he saw. The guy that was holding such fascination for him, was facing away from him and surrounded by steam; but most importantly, he was totally naked and the rump that looked so good in jeans was right there in plain view. It looked even better out of tight jeans than he had imagined.

Ben ran his tongue around his lips and wished he had waited ten minutes to take his shower so he could have joined this Adonis of asses under the next shower head. When the guy suddenly turned around, Ben's eyes fleetingly cruised to his crotch and he sucked in yet another breath upon seeing the dangling meat snaking down between his wet thighs. His eyes then shot up to see the sculpted chest and finally further up to finally see the face attached to this great collection of skin.

'Dammit,' he muttered under his breath as he looked longer than he should have. The guy had soap all over his face and there was no way to just stand there staring to wait and see what was really under it when he rinsed off. The guy shot him a smile and turned back around; seemingly to have no thought at all of how Ben's eyes had been drilling into him. Before he did anything more blatant and that may not be welcome, Ben went back to his room and immediately pounded off yet again. Sleep was going to come easy for him tonight. It did but was filled with dreams...dreams that centered around two things: the image imprinted in his mind now of what the guy looked like naked, and eventually finding out what his face looked like...and kissing him without soap lather all over his cheeks and chin.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Tim had been a little shocked when he comprehended that the guy had been looking at him while he showered. He was used to joint showers from sports and gym classes and all the kidding around that went on between guys. But this time it was different. The guy had just been staring! Tim had only turned away because he felt his flaccid cock start to fill with blood when he saw how cute the guy was. His slightly shorter stature, sleek build, and dark blond hair was just the kind of guy that excited Tim the most. He didn't want to pop a bone in front of the guy...at least not until he knew his name anyway. Even more disconcerting to him was the fact how much he reminded him of someone...the cousin he hadn't seen since the ugly divorce between his aunt and uncle four years earlier. Fearful of finding out for sure; which would have been so simple by just knocking on his door; Tim instead allowed 'Could it be?' hang in his mind the rest of the night until sleep overtook him.

8===>

Two days later, Ben was frustrated at having not seen his hot buns guy again. Classes had started and he had been exceptionally busy getting into the swing of things. He had watched for the hunk, but the planets hadn't aligned to be able to catch him in the shower again or even granted him a replay of being able to see his great ass wandering down the hallway. Thanks to his expected roomie never showing up, Ben was at least able to settle for a couple more intensive jerk sessions stretched out naked on his bed and fantasizing about him. Each one was satisfying, but he wouldn't be completely happy until he met this guy. Nothing else would probably happen between them, but at least knowing his name and actually seeing the face that was attached to the body would be enough for his whack time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Just Down the Hall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds