• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 03

How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 03

While we were cooling our affair with my basketball teammate, Richard, Lisa and I made love in our normal way. We engaged in a little role playing and some light exhibitionism. Over a few months that began to grow old again and we both felt it was time for her to conquer new heights. One of the basketball gang had always flirted with Lisa a little more than the others. James usually joked with her about sexual things, but not overtly enough to be considered inappropriate unless you were an absolute prude.

One night after a game while we were about to go shower, Lisa came up to see what our dinner plans were. James joked with her about showering with us so she could see what she had been missing. Lisa put him down and told him she wasn't worried and that he was probably all talk anyway. If James were not black, we probably would have seen him blush. He recovered somewhat and began talking more trash, but the guys all had a laugh at his expense. Score one for Lisa.

The next week, James seemed to be looking to get even after Lisa had embarrassed him in front of everyone. He told Lisa that he was not all talk and that seeing is believing. She snickered to everyone and passed it off. Later James told me that she better watch out or he might pull it out and shake it at her. We laughed, but I told James that she was just playing with him anyway. I told him how funny I thought it was that this little vixen had embarrassed him in front of everyone. I invited him to have a drink with us after practice to show there were no hard feelings. He readily accepted. I called Lisa to tell her that James was coming by. She asked if I was just being nice to him or trying to be nice to her. I knew then that we were on track for another good experience.

When we arrived, Lisa greeted us and the door and greeted James with a kiss. She nudged him in the stomach and apologized for putting him down after practice. He was cool and admitted that she was a very funny and feisty lady. After a couple of drinks we were all feeling mellow. Lisa gave James another drink and sat beside him on the couch. She rubbed his leg and asked him if they were good or would she have to make amends further. As she stroked his leg he looked at me with a question in his eyes. I smiled and winked at him.

Lisa rubbed his leg higher and said, "Let's see what you have been bragging about big guy." James again searched my face for any sign of approval. I smiled and winked again. Lisa reached her hand up to James semi-erect cock inside his pants and began stroking him. As she fluffed his hardening cock, James squirmed in his seat. He kept looking into my eyes for any sign that I was not OK with this. I got up to get another drink, but really to give them a chance to be alone for a while. After ten minutes, I went back into the living room and saw that Lisa had already zipped his pants down and was stroking his cock through his briefs. The purple bulbous head was poking out of the top of his underwear. I told Lisa that James was uncomfortable and they should make themselves more comfortable. I stood up and pulled my trousers off. Lisa pulled James' pants down and off, then removed her shorts and blouse. She stood in front of James in her sexy cream colored demi-bra and matching thong. Her pussy lips were engorged and her panties already showed a wet spot. She got on her knees below James, reached up to the top band of his underwear and pulled them off in one motion.

His cock sprang back and slapped his hardened abdominal muscles. Lisa took it all in, but cooed in amazement at the massive ebony cock in front of her. She turned to me with wide eyes and moved her hands wide apart to signal the size of this amazing penis. By now James was at full staff. His cock was considerably bigger than my seven inches. He was also longer than her former lover, Richard. He was also thicker than both of us. In short, James was a hunk with a huge cock. Lisa's eyes continued to dart back and forth between my eyes and James' black cock. I blew her a kiss and she turned and licked the purple head of his massive member. He was easily over ten inches and almost as thick as a beer can. Lisa sucked the head and ran her hungry mouth up and down the great length of his shaft. She slid her full lips and slippery tongue up and down, finally coming to rest licking his plum sized balls. She took one testicle into her mouth completely and ran her tongue all around it. Then she took the other one in turn.

James was groaning and encouraging Lisa. He told her she was the hottest woman he had ever had. As she continued give him oral sex all over his cock, she began thrusting her hand jacking him off slowly. James begged her to let him fuck her tight pussy. Lisa stood up and told James to follow her to the bedroom. She shed her thong along the way. James was right behind her and I was right behind him. Lisa threw back the covers and vaulted on the fresh sheets. She began moving her hands toward her as she invited James to fuck her gushing pussy.

James crawled up on the bed and began teasing Lisa as he rubbed this bulbous cockhead along her dripping slit. She began moaning and encouraging him to give it to her. As the massaged her outer lips with his cock, he slowly began to insert inch after inch into her pussy. James looked and me and said, "Brother, this is some hot and tight pussy she has." He continued to feed her inch after inch. She began moaning as he thrust. As he gave her more her wails became more high pitched. She seemed to be losing her breath on every stroke. Then she would intake air as he backstroked. At this point she was taking all but about two inches of his cock. He seemed to be bursting right into her cervix. This was an unbelievable sight with this large black man banging away at my petite wife with a huge ten inch cock.

He kept on increasing his pace and Lisa kept increasing the volume of her shrieks. As he fucked her faster, Lisa let go a thunderous groan changing in mid stream to a high pitched scream as she reached her orgasm. As she bucked her hips, James sunk the rest of his cock into. His huge balls were slapping on her smooth ass. Lisa began chanting "FUCK ME" as her banged his monster cock home with each thrust. He kept this up and shortly Lisa had her second orgasm. She was just as loud as the first one. James kept banging and Lisa kept screaming until his ass thrust one last time and then he paused as he pumped shot after shot into her fertile pussy. They kept it up for another five minutes. Her pussy was slobbering white foam as each stroke released more of his potent seed.

At last James rolled over and rested as his massive organ began to shrink a little. Lisa asked me to clean her up and snowball all the cum into her mouth. I sucked and snowballed her at least six good mouthfuls before she stopped gushing.

They rested for about ten minutes. James took Lisa's small hand and placed it on his still damp cock and began helping her jack him back to size. She rolled over beside him and started licking the length of his shaft as it began to grow again. As her got his erection all the way back, Lisa mounted him cowgirl and began bouncing up and down on his ebony shaft. She was in control and soon she was sinking the whole ten inches into her foaming pussy. She began screaming again as she reached orgasm time and time again. They fucked two more times after that until James claimed her was shooting smoke. Each time I sucked her pussy full of come and gave it back to her in a ritual snowball kiss. After coming four times, James was finally spent. We invited him to spend the night, but he said there was nothing left. After he dressed and left, Lisa and I made love three more times. I came into her pussy each time with more cum than I ever remember having. Each time she mounted my face and fed me back my creampie. It seem like I had come a cup myself.

James of course came back for many encore performances. Each time he fucked Lisa, it seemed like my seven inch cock got lost in her stretched pussy. I would have never believed that tight pussy could stretch enough to take James' huge black cock. I knew that Lisa would never be completely satisfied with my cock from then on. However, each time James left, I continued to bang away at her ravaged pussy and cum buckets into her already oozing hole.

Lisa and I continued to invite James to join her in bed. He came by every two weeks or so. We did not want to get into a complete rut. We made love often and continued to play sexual games apart from our affair with James. We were adamant that James was to be discreet about fucking Lisa so often. As time went by James found it easier to bury his ten inches all the way up Lisa tight pussy. One of my favorite positions was for her to mount him while facing me. She would accommodate his massive length and begin riding him slowly while I watched his ebony cock saw in and out of her writhing pussy. She would bounce almost all the way off of him, then thrust her body violently down all the way to the base of his cock. This would last until she came screaming his name and begging him to fuck her harder. Eventually James would come shot after massive shot into her fertile pussy.

I had told Lisa that I loved the sight of his black cock plowing into her tight pussy while she reached her many orgasms. One thing I especially likes was for her to lay back on his chest and place her feet on his thighs. His cum would flow out of her ravaged pussy and down the crack of her ass onto his belly. When Lisa finally did get off him, his front side was sparkling with their love juices. Sometimes she would lay her cheeks onto this delightful cocktail and listen to his heart beat as they cooled off.

James was good about letting himself out when he was done. Lisa and I would then make love in the same bed for hours while I recounted how horny they had made me while they fucked. Sometimes she would get James to leave quickly so I could enjoy her creampie before I fucked her and then got my own creampie.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds