• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ellen and Ralph - Getting Married

Ellen and Ralph - Getting Married

12345

Ellen and Ralph - Engaged, wedding and honeymoon - how we both enjoy cuckolding

This is the third chapter of a continuing story about our life in which cuckolding became a very important part. It all started in Ralph's mind long before he met me as he already longed for a partner that would cuckold him before he met me. Please read chapter 1 and 2 before part 3.

*****

The week after we met Tom nothing happened and we didn't talk much about what happened last weekend either. The next weekend when we hadn't had any plans, not even to go out so we decided to go to our favorite restaurant after work on Friday. I was dressed in a skirt, thigh highs and a nice blouse and a pair of high heeled pumps. We decided to walk toward the town Centre as we did so many times already.

After we were directed to our table and we both had a glass of champagne to start Ralph said "I love you and never want you to leave me" I told him I wouldn't and told him I love him for being his self and of course for the benefits he allowed me in our relationship. Ralph said "I'm very happy and never thought I could find myself a woman that would accept my desires and therefore I really love you even more".

We had a really nice three course dinner and a little too much to drink when we went home. As we entered our home Ralph and I started to tongue kiss and after a few minutes we unlocked so Ralph was able to look me into my eyes and said "I'm going to make love to you". He stared at me for a moment as if he was waiting for a response and before I could even answer he grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom.

While Ralph undressed me he caressed my whole body from head to toe. This made me very wanted by him and made me wet. We had a very loving and tender love making session and he made me orgasm with his fingers and excellent tongue. Ralph orgasmed while he made love to me and also while he licked me and I played his cock with my feet.

Ralph and I settled into a nice rhythm with weekly encounters with both Peter and Tom.

While Peter was a more caring and sensitive man Tom loved to be more in control and take me for his pleasure. Peter really loved to see me nude or with as less clothes as possible Tom loved to see me dressed up in sexy dresses, lingerie garter belt or stay-ups and sexy heels. Peter loves it when I just trim back to a small strip while Tom and Ralph both love me to be as smooth as the day I was born.

Ralph loved to watch me in both situations as he loves to see me dressed sexy and seductive but also completely nude. In both settings he loves to help me get ready by helping me pick a set of clothes and of course bath and shower me, rubbing my body with body lotion, paint my nails and helping me to get dressed. Especially when he would put me on my stockings and I touched his cock with my stockinged feet he could orgasm with just the slightest touch of my feet. Therefore he has to change my stockings after he cleaned my cum covered feet with his mouth a lot of times.

As I enjoyed the sex with both Peter and Tom we loved to still have sex together as well. The sex with Ralph was always more tender, more loving and more mental as well. We both enjoyed the combination of being together and for me to be watched and for Ralph to watch me enjoying sex in a way he couldn't provide. With Ralph's deepest desires answered and my own desires fueled by the best sex I had we achieved a perfectly balanced relationship.

One night we had planned a nice encounter with Tom and we had our usual foreplay of bathing showering and dressing. My new dress was very sexy, with a nice cleavage and just covering the tops of my stockings. Since Tom loved to play a little under the table this made it very easy for him to touch my pussy while we had dinner. After we had a nice evening of food, dancing and a lot of fondling under the table we went to our house for what we longed for all evening.

As we came home Tom and I went to the bedroom while Ralph would grab a bottle of wine and three glasses. As he entered the bedroom Tom was already in his shorts and my dress in a pile on my feet leaving me standing in my lingerie, garter belt, stockings and heels. After Tom undressed me further we moved to the bed and I could pull his short down. His magnificent cock was rock hard already and I was really longing to taste him.

The last few times I didn't had a change and I missed his taste on my tongue. I made him climbing up the wall for about 45 minutes before I let him cum in my mouth and I could taste his delicious cum. It is the best to just hold his cockhead in my mouth to being able to hold as much of his cum in my mouth so I can taste it before I swallow it.

This teasing and sucking had made me very wet en I longed to be touched as well. But as Tom needed some minutes to recover himself I just kept slowly caressing his cock and balls until he was hard again.

After Tom was recovered he pushed me on my back on the bed and he started to kiss and lick around my pussy. As I already was very aroused a lot of my fluids leaked towards the crack of my ass. The amount only increased as Tom started to suck on my clit while he placed two fingers inside my pussy he almost brought me to an orgasm. He repeated this about 4 to 5 times.

As I wasn't really aware of it Tom did this to lube up my ass and when he thought I was wet enough he pulled his fingers from my pussy and placed them at the entrance of my anal entrance. This was real virgin territory as I never had anal sex before. Ralph knows I'm not into it but I also know he has a longing to watch me being anally taken and for him to clean me out there as well.

This didn't really cross my mind when Tom placed two of his fingers at my wet anal entrance as he slowly pushed his fingers inside. As I'd never had my ass played with before I tried to pull away but he held me firmly by my hips with his other arm. Tom looked up to me and said nothing but the look in his eyes told me to relax and just accept his actions.

As he slowly started to move in and out with his fingers he kissed my pussy and clit again to have my pussy juice lube it a little more. With every in and outward movement of his fingers he made them go a little deeper until they were halfway inside. My orgasm was building up and my ass was almost as wet as my pussy when I reached the point of no return not only from his mouth on my clit but also his fingers in my ass. This made me buck against his face like madness and my pussy flooded more pussy juice into the crack of my ass.

As I tried to recover myself I found myself being turned around and before I could respond he placed his cock at the entrance of my ass and started to push his cockhead inside. Before I closed my eyes due to pain en pleasure I saw Ralph jerking himself rather fast as I knew he was enjoying what happened and his fantasy would come true.

As my mind wanted to pull back from his cock Tom held my hips tight and pulled me towards him while he shouted to let him in my ass as he wanted to feel my tight ring around his cock. Tom Slowly started to push another inch of his cock inside of me and he started to develop a slow paste as he grunted of pleasure each time he pushed his cock deeper inside of my ass. Tom took his time as he knew it was my first time. After about 5 minutes of slow penetration I felt his hips against mine from behind and I knew he was all the way inside of me.

When Tom started to really move in and out of me I screamed from the pleasure and pain of it. While Tom pumped my ass some more I started to enjoy the pain of it as it subsided more and more into pleasure. My orgasm was building and I knew this would be a big one. Tom grabbed my hips from behind, raising me up a bit and started to fuck me harder and harder. It got to the point where I nearly had tears in my eyes from the penetration, but he and Ralph were enjoying it so it didn't matter.

When I was nearly about to pass out from the intensity of it all I exploded. Stars and lights danced in front of me as I was clenched down on Tom's cock. I was wild, pushing back against him and letting him ride me harder and harder as I came again and again. At the same time Tom sprayed his hot cum inside my asshole, deep into my bowels. I felt it inside me, very intense, a feeling I had never experienced before.

After that I must have passed out for a few seconds as the next thing I remember was Ralph caressing my neck and back with kisses from his soft lips. It felt tender and loved and he just kept saying "Ellen you were beautiful and sexy" as he slowly kissed my body sending shivers of pleasure through my spine. With his hands caressing my body Ralph came to my bum and started to kiss them all over. From the top to the side until he crawled between my legs and pushed my hips up a bit. This made my ass available for him and he kissed towards the just deflowered part of my body.

With my face in a pillow Ralph slowly started to lick all of Tom's and mine juices from my ass. Ralph was moaning what gave me the impression that he tremendously loved licking Tom's cum from my asshole. After 20 minutes of his tender soft licking and munching on my asshole I felt an orgasm building up and was yelling to Ralph to lick me faster and harder, and to dig his tongue deep into my ass.

Finally I orgasmed and he pulled his head out my ass and rolled me over onto my back and said, "Oh I love you so much sweetheart, you looked so sexy I needed to do this." Than he had me lying there from a few minutes until he returned with a washed face and brushed teeth. We cuddled together and slept like babies until late the following morning.

When I woke up I began to stroke Ralph's cock, rubbing it softly watching as it began to rise to attention. Once it was hard, I had very naughty thoughts that I could not relinquish. Straddling him, I guided his cock inside my pussy, taking all of him. Once I had adjusted myself, I began to rock back and forth on him. My breasts swayed back and forth while I told him:

"Oh god, Ralph ...mmmmm... I really love you."

Then the only sound was our breathing and the slippery sounds of our love making until Ralph groaned loudly as he spurted his cum inside me. We kissed for a few minutes before we showered together and made our breakfast, well maybe lunch, while we were wearing only our bathrobes. That day we made love a few more times but we didn't discuss my first anal experience.

It was almost the next weekend and we had agreed with Tom for drinks after work on Friday night. So on Thursday evening we had some wine and as I know Ralph really liked the fact that Tom my anal virginity I stated that I was less enjoying it so we both had to tell Tom that it would be on my initiative only to go anal again. Ralph had a kind of puppy face but he accepted my feelings and said he would tell Tom. Tom seemed less pleased by my feelings about going anal but he accepted it and luckily for me Peter wasn't into anal at all so no discussion there.

For the next couple of months we settled into a nice rhythm of having Peter or Tom over to our house or join them at their place. We tried to have one evening of fun per week but sometimes we were up for two evenings in a week.

One night we were out with just the two of us and we went to a more fancy restaurant than usual were we had a very nice dinner with champagne and a bottle of wine. The restaurant was situated in a very nice spot at a lake and I suspected Ralph would have booked a room but I wasn't certain. After dinner the waiter came to our table and handed us a key to one of their rooms. I was very pleased and gave Ralph a kiss to thank him.

When we entered the room the doors to the patio were open and there was a lovely view over the lake and the city in the distance. On the bed was a big white box and I looked surprised to Ralph as he led me outside and poured us two glasses of champagne form the cooler that stood on the table.

When we were drinking our first glass Ralph ask me to stand, went down on his knees and said:

"Sweet Ellen, I am so in love with you I want to stay with you forever. You are the most beautiful and loving woman I ever met. As a toping on the cake you are willing to accept my deepest desires and make them happen, not only for your own pleasure but out of love for each other. Therefore I ask you to become my loving wife and marry me so I can be your husband and devoted cuckold for the rest of our lives..."

Already from the first words I started to cry and when I could talk rather normally again I said:

"Yes, yes, yes...of course I want to marry you, I love you with all my heart".

At that moment Ralph tried to put a ring on my finger. My body was shaking from emotions and I started to cry again when Ralph stood up again and took me in his arms as we started to kiss. After we had this very loving and tender moment Ralph asked me to change myself into something comfortable that I could find in the box on the bed.

The box was from Agent Provocateur and inside I found a Love Slip, sheer bra, sheer thong, suspenders and stockings. Ralph was watching my response with very greedy eyes. He got very excited and said I would change immediately for him as I took the box into the bathroom. I undressed myself and decided to go for the Love Slip, thong, suspender and stockings and of course I also put on my strappy heels to make the outfit complete. Ralph has an excellent taste for lingerie and this time he had selected the finest and sexiest set I ever had.

When I had changed into this sexy set I walked out of the bathroom and found Ralph standing next to the bed in his shorts. His eyes wandered over my body and the only thing he could bring out was:

"Oh my god...Ellen...oh my god...you are so sexy..."

As he was stammering this he started to rub his cock through his shorts and I ordered him:

"Don't touch that honey, I'm going to need everything you have to offer".

I approached him and we started to kiss as his hands were to be found all over my body. We must have kissed for a long time before I started to pull his shorts down as I move to my knees so I could suck him. I could take his just over 4 inch cock in one motion in my mouth and make it wet with my saliva. Ralph really loves this so I moved him to the bed so he could sit en spread his legs while I would play with his cock and balls. Ralph really loves it when I lick him between his ball sack and his legs/upper thigh as this is a very sensitive spot for him. I know that playing like this with him can send him over the edge very quickly so I stopped now and then to let the pressure off.

After about 30 minutes Ralph pulled me up and kissed me and pulled me on the bed as well. Ralph started to cares my body through the Love Slip and his hands went from my neck, breasts, and hips all the way down to my feet and up. He repeated this several times before his hands pulled down my thong and he kissed my legs all the way to my feet, Ralph kissed and tried to lick my toes while I was still wearing my strappy heels. Slowly up again his mouth found his way to my trimmed pussy that was very wet.

When Ralph started to lick me I moved my left foot to his cock and I rubbed his cock with the top of my feet so he could feel the stocking and the shoe straps. While he was licking me I started to enjoy it and my body was in need for an orgasm so I bucked back against his mouth and tongue until the moment I could feel a huge orgasm comming. As Ralph put some extra effort in it I started to scream:

"Yes, yes, lick me...harder ...mmmmm"

his tongue was licking my clit over and over again and my vision was getting blurry, I had no idea what sounds I was making, I just knew that I had never been licked like this before and I came hard, screaming Ralph's name, my eyes fluttering. As I orgasmed I hadn't stopped rubbing his cock and Ralph spurted a load of cum all over my feet.

After we refound ourselves I told Ralph:

"Now you can take of my shoes and lick my feet before you can make love to me"

Ralph responded: "I will, as I love you with whole my heart"

So he went down to my feet to cares them with his mouth and kiss and lick his cum of my toes one by one. Even after he had them clean he took some time to carress them some more as he knows I really enjoy this. After the caressing and licking of my feet he got hard again.

Ralph came up and kissed me while he placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy. While Ralph made love to me I asked him:

"Are you sure that this is what you want? Me turning you into my permanent cuckolded husband?" I asked?

Ralph didn't say anything as he just nodded.

"Why do you want to see another men take possession of my pussy?" I asked him.

"I think that you deserve more endowed men who can satisfy you sexually to make you feel a complete woman" Ralph replied. "Just the thought of another man taking your pussy makes me hard and I never want you to leave me because I can't satisfy you sexually."

I could feel his cock was as hard as it could be and I told him I wanted to make sure that he was well aware of what we just had agreed on to live as a married woman, married man, and married couple but with cuckolding as our lifestyle. As we both agreed on this I felt Ralph cum inside of me as he couldn't hold back any longer. After this we cuddled together and we fell asleep.

The Wedding

The next morning I woke while Ralph was undressing me as we had fallen asleep while I was still wearing my love slip, garter and stockings. Ralph was looking towards me with such a loving and caressing eyes as he got me naked. His eyes and face only showed love and adoration towards me and I pulled him closer and we made love again.

Before we called room service to bring our breakfast we showered together as we often do. After our breakfast we went over to my parents to tell them I agreed to marry Ralph but as a good husband to be Ralph had asked my dad for permission before he proposed so he already knew but we surprised my mother and she was really excited. Also Ralph's parents were really excited about the news and were very happy that we have found love and wanted to move forward as husband and wife.

Next we had to tell all our friends and my two sex partners and they all responded very positive on the news. Especially Peter and Tom were pleased as they said they looked forward to have sex with me when I would be a real married hot wife. The sex sessions I had with Peter and Tom was very arousing with the knowledge that I was engaged and a wife to be.

From the moment that everyone knew we moved into the organization of our wedding. The whole period was really exciting because there is a lot to be done for a wedding: location, dinner, who to invite, what to wear, music, and so much more...It took us some time and our agenda was filled with appointments and meetings to make it the most beautiful day of our lives. During these months we kept seeing Peter and Tom as regular as possible. This meant at least one exciting evening per week and when possible two as we both enjoyed these evenings a lot.

As the months went by we grew closer together and we both loved our lifestyle a lot. Ralph was always very sweet on our play nights and the day after as he wanted to show his growing love to me but also wanted to reclaim me.

As we were getting closer to our wedding date we needed to think about our honeymoon as well so we did some research for nice spots to go to for a honeymoon. We found a lovely spot in Greece that had both our interests. It was a mid-large hotel and every room was a small house and even some cabins as they called it had a small private pool. We decided that to book a cabin with a private pool as we would be wanting some private moments during our honeymoon.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ellen and Ralph - Getting Married

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds