• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Hard Day's Work

A Hard Day's Work

The green bus crawled to a halt as I stood waiting. The queue was short, so it did not take long to get on board. The bus quickly drew away as I found a place at the back, where the seats faced each other across the aisle. I sat, taking in the sounds, smells and sights as the journey progressed. Being a man in his early sixties gives me a certain licence to look at people without them being offended. It's as if you are harmless and so people don't mind if you stare a bit.

I always liked these seats, as they gave you a chance to look at the passengers, which was always pleasurable if they are attractive women. Being sixty doesn't stop one admiring the opposite sex, and as you'll find out later.

There was a young lad, and an older man opposite, whilst next to me was a middle aged lady reading a book. The lad was listening to his Ipod and nodding to the music.

I always caught the bus to work, the slow pace and hassle free mode of travel suited me. I hated finding car park spaces and having to cope with the busy traffic.

It also gave me a chance to watch people and take the world in at a more leisurely pace. The bus stopped several times as it made its way toward the centre of the town. The seats around me filled up and I found myself sitting beside a man with an umbrella, though there was no sign of rain, and the spare seat opposite was taken by an elderly lady with a shopping bag.

Once more the bus set off, taking us passengers to all those different personal destinations, I bet no one was going to one like mine, I mused.

The bus once more slowed down with the brakes squealing a bit as they came to a halt. There was a huff of air as they were released and the door opened. A few people got off and were replaced by several who boarded. The bus was fast filling as we drew closer to the town centre with all the seats now taken. The last person to get on caught my eye. She was an attractive girl probably in her mid twenties, with short brown hair, dressed in a one piece blue and white striped light wool dress, that was quite figure hugging. She looked up the bus but seeing no spaces, stood in front of me taking hold of the chrome pole.

Her hands were well formed with elegant fingers and medium length nails varnished with a clear polish. I saw she had no rings on her fingers. Her wrist sported a small watch with a dark blue strap and large face.

The bus once more pulled away, with the passengers swaying from the movement. I looked up at the woman and was momentarily rewarded with her looking directly at me. She had an oval face, with well spaced eyes, almost a little Asian, with a small straight nose over a generous mouth, with neutral lipstick. As she looked about, I noted she had a fine neck that I followed down to her chest, which certainly interested me. The dress hugged her breasts which I assessed to be probably a C cup 37 or 38. They seemed large on her smallish frame and from the sooth contours of her dress I was wondering whether she had a bra on or not. I continued to examine them and noted two bumps where her nipples forced the material out. She must have fairly prominent nipples, for them to be seen like this. I felt a familiar tingling in my loins.

I carried my inspection on down her body admiring the flat tummy and slight hips. The material folded slightly into her crotch, and filled out a little as it wrapped around her thighs. The dress stopped about mid thigh, under which I could see a well shaped pair of legs and calves. She was wearing medium heels that gave her legs a nice shape. As she turned around I was rewarded by the sight of her small bum embraced by the soft material, shaping itself to the muscles of her buttocks, which flexed as she balanced on the swaying bus.

I stared some more, looking for the tell-tell line of her knickers where the elastic pulled her soft flesh in, but there were none. I felt my tingling getting even stronger. Was she wearing any knickers? I continued to examine her buttocks for signs of the contrary, but no I was sure the smoothness of her dress could only be obtained if she was not wearing any. Of course she could be wearing a thong with the strap cutting up between her buttocks caressing her anus and just covering her sex. I mused on an image of the strap disappearing between her firm buttocks, lovely.

More excitingly I wondered is she was naked underneath the one piece of clothing she was wearing, her bare pussy just inches away from indecency.

I looked up once more as she looked out of the window over my head. She didn't even notice me, old and harmless, I grinned as I turned over this thought in my mind. I wondered what she would be like naked, would there be any scars or unsightly moles. No I was sure this lady had a flawless skin.

I raised my eyes and stared at her chest, the bus bounced on the badly made road and I was rewarded with the sight of her breasts also bouncing. She was definitely braless; they bounced some more as the bus continued along this rough piece of road, charming. I wondered where she was going, was she meeting a lover at some special rendezvous dressed like this? Surely she wasn't going to work as a secretary. Would she be bending over the desk at work, her boss ramming his hard cock into her subservient body? Or giving him a blow job before the day started. I looked up and smiled at her, but she ignored me, preferring to look out of the windows at the passing street scene.

The bus slowed down and several people from the front of the bus needed to get by, forcing her to move closer to me, her breasts mere inches from my face. As she took her hand off the pole, to brush her hair, the bus suddenly braked and swayed to the left throwing the young women towards me. I held up my hands instinctively to steady her and for a brief moment they touched her on the breasts and hips, and in that moment I knew she was braless, the soft resistance of her mounds confirmed my suspicions. And as I took my hand away from her hips I also knew for certain she was not wearing any knickers, the naughty girl.

She apologised as she stood back up straight unaware of my interest. I murmured no problem back to her as she blushed a bit, no doubt aware of my touch on her breasts.

The bus stopped and the man opposite got up and left, leaving a seat which she sat back into. I noted she was very careful to keep her knees together as she sat down. The dress exposed half her thigh, it seemed a strange piece of clothing to wear if she had no knickers on underneath, as it formed a straight line across her thighs, where the shadow slid up even further covering her sex. This led me thinking to whether she had a shaved pussy or a full maidenhead, I hoped she had it trimmed, but not too severely just enough to keep her labia free of hair, whilst creating a pleasing furry triangle above them. I do love that curved mound adorned with fur when naked women are seen from the side.

She was certainly gorgeous, creating as I fantasised about her a pleasing feeling in my cock.

She looked around as I continued to daydream, my dick feeling tight as I imagined squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. Her cunt would be warm and moist as my fingers slid between her thighs. Ah, I wondered if she was a moaner or a panter, and would she thrust herself upwards as my cock head entered her. I smiled to myself as I continued to daydream about her.

All too soon my journey came to an end, and as the bus slowed down to stop at the final destination, I prepared to get up. She was also getting off and had turned around to make her way to the doors. I followed enjoying smelling her scent as I stood just behind her.

The bus stopped and she got off turning to the left and walked away as I turned to the right. What a great start to the day, I mused as I bought a paper from the local vendor and selected my favourite café for a drink.

I ordered a coffee and looked around, the place was crowded with office workers and business men, but fortunately I found a small table and sat down. I checked my watch and calculated I had about half an hour or so before I needed to be at work.

I opened a silver pill case I carry with me and popped one of the small green tablets into my mouth and washed it down with a gulp of water.

The place was busy with people coming and going, the sounds of the music almost hidden by the noises from behind the counter and the general murmur of conversation. I carried on reading my paper until, with 15 mins before I was due for work I downed the last dregs of my coffee, folded my paper, and stood before saying goodbye to Max the owner.

"Another hard day at the office Dave?"

"Yes, I always hope I'll have a hard one," I chuckled as I left.

I had only a brief walk to work, walking back towards and past the bus stop where I had got off. I hummed a tune, as I strolled along, my mind drifting back to the young woman on the bus, my cock growing heavier as I remembered her. I turned down a small alley between the bank and a tobacconist. It led through the city block, but half way through, I turned into a short alley where I stop in front of a red door and after entering a pass number on the entry lock, pushed it open. In front of me was a short staircase leading up to a landing where there were several doors. I walked to the end one and entered the room.

"Hi Jack!" Angela greeted, from her desk. She took care of bookings, models, clients and acted as general dogsbody. Her bright cheery face was always a pleasure to see. "Dave wants to start early today, are you almost ready?"

"Hang on I'll check." I said, reaching down to unzip my flies and with a quick flick of my fingers, pull out my cock.

"Jack, you're incorrigible!" She laughed as my cock semi-erected itself before her. "I don't know how you keep going at your age."

"Practice dear and chemicals," I laughed with her as we both looked down as it grew longer and longer finally standing out at almost its full nine inches. The head purple with veins that stood out on its 2 inch width.

She continued to stare at it as if mesmerised.

I broke the silence, "Oh well, I better get ready, it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it."

I winked at her as I walked past her desk my cock still standing out in front and entered the next room where there were two dressing tables and in front a screen that could be passed on either side.

I called out, "Dave, I'm here."

"Good, whenever you're ready, we'll be videoing today."

Great, I thought as I removed my jacket, I love videoing, none of this stop and start stuff, continual fucking, that's what I liked.

I sat, removing my shoes and socks. My shirt followed, then trousers, and finally I slipped off my pants to stand there naked with my cock now almost fully erect, the Super Viagraforte having done its job. I'd be hard for hours with the right stimulus, nice tits, fanny or a pleasant face.

I checked myself in the mirror, smoothed what little hair I had left and walked round the screen into the studio.

Imagine my delight when I saw who I was fucking today. It was the girl on the bus, now naked, and sitting on the edge of a chair her legs wide apart displaying her lightly furred pussy and cunt slit, whilst the makeup girl kneeling in front of her checked she was tidy down there.

The girl looked up at me and to crown what was looking to being a good day into a truly great one, was her comment when she saw my 9" erect cock waggling in front of me as I walked over.

"My God, I've not got to take that up my arse, have I?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Hard Day's Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds