• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Evening with Mr. Logan Ch. 02

An Evening with Mr. Logan Ch. 02

I'm an eighteen year old high school senior and although my friends brag about putting on webcam shows, I'd never done one myself. Now I was putting on a show for my history teacher! After I finished my study session with Mr. Logan, I failed to turn off the Skype program. With my see-through panties right in front of the camera, I made a startling discovery...the camera was still on and Mr. Logan was watching me!

I should have run for cover, but my mom and I share a secret fantasy where a strange man watches us undress. Somehow my mischievous side took over and I decided to try living out the fantasy. Mr. Logan wasn't really a stranger, but he wasn't a boyfriend either. He was also more than thirty years older than me. Mr. Logan thought I had no idea that he was watching me, which is what made it so exciting for both of us.

There was a big mirror on the wall right behind my laptop. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I could glance down and see myself on the screen, too. From where I was standing, the camera was capturing me from mid-thigh all the way up to my forehead. I slowly lifted my tank top and pushed it over my head. Now I was standing in front of my history teacher wearing nothing, but a skimpy pair of white panties.

I wasn't sure what to do next, but I didn't want it to end quickly so I began gently caressing my bare breasts. I also tweaked my round rosy nipples once or twice to make sure they were nice and hard. As I worked my hands over my pretty titties, I was starting to get turned on, but then my mom suddenly cracked open the door. I threw my arms over my chest and felt really ashamed of myself, but my mom didn't suspect anything at all.

My mom asked, "Is your study session over?"

I replied, "Yep," so she opened the door and stepped into my room.

My mom was holding a towel in front of her with one hand and a glass of wine in the other as she announced, "I wanted to let you know that I just got out of the shower. You should take your shower and get into bed. You've got school tomorrow."

I didn't know what to say or do. My mom was standing there with her bare ass right in front of the camera and my history teacher was staring at her. I always felt that my mom was hot because she works out every day and takes very good care of herself. She is also a very classy lady. As an executive secretary, she always wears expensive, but conservative clothes (although she wasn't wearing anything at the moment) and she was even drinking her wine from fine crystal stemware. Besides, my mom was a good ten or fifteen years younger than Mr. Logan so she probably looked really hot to him. I was also worried because my mom gets rather playful when she drinks, and tonight she had more than her share of wine.

I wanted to get my mom out of the room before she noticed that someone was watching her so I said, "Okay, I'll get in the shower right now."

My mom replied, "Good," and I thought she was going to leave, but instead she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

I said to myself, "Please don't drop the towel...please don't drop the towel," but my mom carefully set down her wine glass, and then she lifted up her towel and wrapped it around her wet hair.

I was really nervous now. My mom's full firm breasts and neatly trimmed blonde bush were right in front of the camera. My mom's naked body blocked my view of the computer, but I'm sure Mr. Logan's eyes were scanning every inch of my mom's bare flesh. I was worried that my mom would look down and see herself on the screen, but luckily that didn't happen.

With the towel now on her head, she turned to me and said, "You should get those underpants off and get into the shower," as her bare ass was once again on display for Mr. Logan to study.

I replied, "Okay," and then my mom finally left the room.

After my mom was gone, I turned around and with my back to the camera I started slowly rolling my panties down over my cute little butt. I inched my panties down and little by little the crack of my ass came into view. Then I pushed the tiny undies down my straight legs and arched my back. As I stepped out of my panties, I spread my legs a little bit. I was still bent over as I reached for my panties and I was pretty sure that not only was Mr. Logan looking at my fully exposed ass, he could also see my smooth shaved pussy lips peeking out from behind.

Then I turned around and innocently showed Mr. Logan everything I had to offer. I stood there for a moment with my bare breasts, pretty pink nipples and hairless young pussy right in front of the camera, much to Mr. Logan's delight. After giving my history teacher a nice long look at my naked teenaged body, I left the room and headed for the shower.

I figured that if I stayed in the shower long enough, Mr. Logan would get tired of waiting for me and end the Skype session himself. However, when I returned from my shower, I was shocked to discover that Mr. Logan had found a new source of entertainment and the webcam action was hotter than ever!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Evening with Mr. Logan Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 757 milliseconds