• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Skinny Dip Ch. 02

Skinny Dip Ch. 02

My beautiful wife was in the shower and I was leaning on the bathroom counter watching her. We hadn't really spoken yet after getting back to the condo. Ed and Susan had gone to their room as well. It was clear that we all needed some time to digest what had just occurred and to clear the air with our respective spouse. "Hey...are you getting in," she asked evidently for the third time awakening me from my thoughts.

I nodded, removed my shorts and climbed in behind her. I held her tight from behind and simply told her I loved her.

She purred and leaned back into me. "You ok?" She asked.

"I am. You?" I responded. We proceeded to have about a 10 minute conversation while the warm water washed over us. It was clear we both enjoyed our spontaneous fling in the pool with our friends, but we were also both nervous about what this meant to our friendship and more importantly to our marriage. We didn't consider ourselves the swinging type, whatever that is. She even quoted a Seinfeld episode where Jerry says swingers have to wear robes and have candles all over the place. She made me laugh....and that let me know we'd be just fine. I reminded her that some of our best sex in the past had been when we fantasized about other couples.

"Well, now we have even more to fantasize about," she said with a smile before turning off the water. We dried off, put on some casual clothes and went to the living room to see how our friends were doing.

Edward was in the kitchen pouring wine and poured two more glasses when he saw us. Susan is on the porch he said and then noted we should all talk. We all settled in on the porch with Jillian and I on opposing chairs and Ed and Susan on a love seat between us.

We talked for quite awhile about anything and everything. Everything except the fact that I'd just fucked his wife! Finally I blurted out, "So...that was fun...and...unexpected." Ed looked at Susan and she looked back at him with a very serious expression. My heart was in my throat and a quick glance at Jillian told me she was concerned about what was coming next. Another minute passed and they burst out laughing. I didn't get the joke at first. They went on to tell us that they had been hoping this would happen. For several years they'd talked about getting together with another couple and had often discussed approaching us. At the end of the day, they'd chickened out until earlier tonight when things fell in place. They'd been encouraged when we seemed willing. After more laughter and talking, the mention of bed time came up. This innocent term had made me hard just thinking about being with Susan again. I clearly was not the only one thinking about round two.

"I have a suggestion, " said Edward. "Our room has two queen beds. Let's all stay in that room tonight." Not much else was said as we all went inside and to their room. A small light was on outside giving off a mild glow. Susan came to me and Jillian went to Edward. We undressed them in unison. Watching my wife in anticipation of fucking my friend for the second time on the same night was surreal. I didn't want to be a "swinger," but I was really enjoying this. I kissed Susan and allowed my hands to roam over her body. I removed my clothes and we crawled under the sheets, kissing and exploring each other like newlywed virgins. The butterfly feelings of the first time had me trembling as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and stroked me. She reached over and grabbed something off the nightstand and quickly squirted some baby oil on me as she continued to work me over. She was intent on giving me the best hand job I'd ever had. I looked over and could see my lovely wife licking Ed's cock as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"You like watching her, don't you?" Susan whispered to me. I just hummed my agreement.

A moment later, as if on cue, both Susan and Jillian mounted us, sinking our poles into them. Susan was beautiful as she rode me fast and then slower only to speed up again. As I'd come in the pool an hour or so ago, I was able to last for quite a long time. The feeling was heaven. The visual of her body on mine and my wife in the bed next to ours riding to her own orgasm finally sent me into blissful convulsions. For several minutes I felt like I was on a porn set with the variety of grunts and groans brought on by four people climaxing in quick succession. We stayed entwined for some time when she finally got up and went to the restroom. She returned to her husband's bed and Jillian climbed in with me. I'd never been so sexually satisfied nor had I ever wanted my wife more.

We kissed and spooned until I was hard again. I then entered her from behind as we both watched our friends fuck. Edward had Susan doggy style and was very aggressive. He was pounding her with repeated deep thrusts. "Oh fuck, you're hot," he repeated until he came hard. She responded in kind with her own indecipherable noises. Jillian was as worked up as I was and she was pushing back against me to meet each thrust. It didn't take long for me to come for the third time that night (didn't know that was still possible).

Sleep came easy to all of us that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Skinny Dip Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds